Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,371 members, 7,943,934 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 08:21 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2429) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11498651 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2426) (2427) (2428) (2429) (2430) (2431) (2432) ... (8133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 5:24pm On Jul 05, 2017
locodemy:

Thats to tell you i am out of the market waiting for sept/october rally.E don tee wey i check pricelist for stocks.
I believe most of us here know what i am talking about.Catalysts to drive our market is no where to be found even Q2 cant make any difference.I pity my Fcmb/Diamond bank shares.
So you are not in fcmb for now ? Tritri what's your own ? chibuking81 how una day ? .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 5:27pm On Jul 05, 2017
DeRuggedProf:

Cheap seeing cheaper ahead?
I am watching JB in 5D.
When it was N47+, analysts predicted it will get to N25 or very close before taking off.
Patience is not only for Jonathan.
...as a trader, I need patience more than Jonathan. With all my "gettings", I must get patience
Thanks @DeRuggedProf
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 5:29pm On Jul 05, 2017
BullBearMkt:

...as a trader, I need patience more than Jonathan. With all my "gettings", I must get patience
Thanks @DeRuggedProf
grin grin grin grin grin
Some body's wife ? cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 5:33pm On Jul 05, 2017
Lafarge Africa Plc: Listing of 9,779,853 Ordinary Shares Dealing Members are hereby notified that 9,779, 853 ordinary shares of Lafarge Africa Plc (Lafarge Africa) were today, 05 July 2017 listed on The Daily Official List of The Exchange. The shares listed were issued to shareholders of AshakaCem Plc in exchange for their shares in AshakaCem Plc pursuant to delisting of AshakaCem Plc. With this listing of 9,779,853 ordinary shares, the total issued and fully paid up shares of Lafarge Africa Plc has now increased from 5,480,734,144 to 5,490,513,997 ordinary shares. This is for your information and records update please.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 05, 2017
ihedioramma:
So you are not in fcmb for now ? Tritri what's your own ? chibuking81 how una day ? .

Loco is still in FCMB...Me dangflour..thinking of FO...how about U what ur own?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 5:39pm On Jul 05, 2017
Cancellation of 281,350 units of Stanbic IBTC ETF 30 Dealing Members are hereby notified that 281,350 units of the Stanbic IBTC ETF 30 was cancelled from the Daily Official List of The Exchange today 5 July 2017. The total outstanding units of Stanbic IBTC ETF 30 before the cancellation was 6,758,825 while the total outstanding units after the cancellation is 6,477,475 units. This is for your information and necessary action please
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 5:40pm On Jul 05, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 5:40pm On Jul 05, 2017
Tritri:

Loco is still in FCMB...Me dangflour..thinking of FO...how about U what ur own?
grin in all this red you did not sell ? well i never change FBNH/FMN/OANDO brother's grin cool down things will change by next week for some stocks .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 5:46pm On Jul 05, 2017
emmanuelewumi:

Can you share a link to this or confirm the authenticity of this information?

It's true sir.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by safepaulooo(m): 5:46pm On Jul 05, 2017
Englishgold:
Waiting for them at 0.78k ,and 0.88k respectively,sooner..

Wonder who will sell to you at that price.....watch stock volumes and you'll see sharp decline. Clear indication that bobos are not willing to sell at these low prices. Price fall no mean sey stock dey market oh. If you sell yours, the buyer don hit jackpot be that. @Ihedi One Love

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 5:54pm On Jul 05, 2017
kolaish:
2.46K. That is less than 3k
Nairametrics| Though the Nigerian Stock Exchange has witnessed an uptick, stocks in the healthcare sector have typically being laggards. The pharmaceutical sector in particular has struggled with various challenges such as poor infrastructure, high tariffs on raw materials and difficulties in accessing foreign exchange. Two stocks however, have bucked the trend. Shares of May and Baker year to date have risen 56.38%. Fidson shares are up 39.84% year to date. Both beating the All Share Index which is up 4.61%

The massive increase in the share prices of both stocks has been attributed to rumours of a likely acquisition of May and Baker by Fidson Healthcare. Neither the NSE nor the two companies involved have issued a statement concerning merger talks.

A critical analysis of the financial statements for both companies shows Fidson is a bigger than May and Baker in all ramifications. May and Baker has issued and fully paid share capital of 980 million shares which gives a market capitalization of N1.44 billion at current prices. Fidson healthcare on the other hand has an issued share capital of 1.5 billion making its market capitalization N2.6 billion.

Fidson also has bigger retained earnings. Results for the first quarter ended March 2017, put its retained earnings at N2.9 billion. May and Baker had retained earnings of N919 million as at March 2017. Fidson could therefore buy a 50% stake in May and Baker plc from its retained earnings.

Fidson may be interested in May and Baker because of its bio vaccine and food units. First quarter results show the company made N2.3 billion in revenue, of which N491 million was from the foods unit. Of the total profit of N683 million made, N72 million was made from food.

In response to enquiries from both investors and the NSE, both companies have issued press releases. The Fidson healthcare press release calls talk of a merger /acquisition baseless and speculative. May and Baker in its statement, sees the merger/acquisition talk as malicious, since the current management is strategically positioning the company for greater heights.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 6:02pm On Jul 05, 2017
safepaulooo:

Wonder who will sell to you at that price.....watch stock volumes and you'll see sharp decline. Clear indication that bobos are not willing to sell at these low prices. Price fall no mean sey stock dey market oh. If you sell yours, the buyer don hit jackpot be that. @Ihedi One Love
grin grin grin grin grin i see you my brother you got it . ONE LOVE .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 6:06pm On Jul 05, 2017
Sovereign Trust Insurance Posts N24m Profit, Proposes No Dividend
www.businesspost.ng/2017/07/05/sovereign-trust-insurance-posts-n24m-profit-proposes-no-dividend/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 6:17pm On Jul 05, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 6:25pm On Jul 05, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 7:04pm On Jul 05, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 7:13pm On Jul 05, 2017
grin 9free na your face ? . Dprof what are you reading cheesy . Yok what way ? cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 7:29pm On Jul 05, 2017
ihedioramma:
grin 9free na your face ? . Dprof what are you reading cheesy . Yok what way ? cool

Trying to figure out where Mr Market cools off in the evenings so that I can go there and teach him an unforgettable lesson... grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:38pm On Jul 05, 2017
dipoolowoo:
FSDH Merchant Bank Raises N14.40b CP Notes
www.businesspost.ng/2017/07/05/fsdh-merchant-bank-raises-n14-40b-cp-notes/

I know one needs N100 million to buy cp in the primary market, how much can one invest through the secondary market? What is the current interest on cp?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zhirinovsky: 9:21pm On Jul 05, 2017
Pls what does this mean?
Intendy:
Cancellation of 281,350 units of Stanbic IBTC ETF 30 Dealing Members are hereby notified that 281,350 units of the Stanbic IBTC ETF 30 was cancelled from the Daily Official List of The Exchange today 5 July 2017. The total outstanding units of Stanbic IBTC ETF 30 before the cancellation was 6,758,825 while the total outstanding units after the cancellation is 6,477,475 units. This is for your information and necessary action please
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 9:39pm On Jul 05, 2017
https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/business/transcorp-power-hits-18-of-national-generation/204020.html?utm_source=Nairametrics+Newsletter&utm_campaign=a15d3567b8-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2017_04_25&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_c96c21e814-a15d3567b8-62584625

Transcorp is good for the long term.
Electricity will not go out of style anytime soon.
Plus, Tony has just collected $100m Afrexim loan to inject in any company of Heirs Holding he wishes.
Aliko collected $1b for Dangote Group...
The sharks of africapitalism, but you can swim with them thro the nse.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 9:42pm On Jul 05, 2017
Zhirinovsky:
Pls what does this mean?

very self explanatory but just know that stanbic Ibtc is different from stanbic Ibtc ETF (Exchange Traded Fund).
thank you sir

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Englishgold: 9:48pm On Jul 05, 2017
safepaulooo:

Bro.this is stock market.Anything can happen .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Englishgold: 9:58pm On Jul 05, 2017
You funny,no be small

Was already thinking the bull will reach our side and that those dry bones will rise again grin grin[/quote] grin
pluto09:

Was already thinking the bull will reach our side and that those dry bones will rise again grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 10:35pm On Jul 05, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:21am On Jul 06, 2017
http://www.businessdayonline.com/firstbank-shows-strength-sp-ratings

The recent ratings of S&P Global Ratings on First Bank of Nigeria Limited show that the bank’s regulatory capital has improved and the risk of breaching regulatory requirements has thus diminished, while the bank’s funding and liquidity remain credit strength. “We are therefore revising the outlook on FirstBank to stable from negative
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:00am On Jul 06, 2017
DeRuggedProf:

Trying to figure out where Mr Market cools off in the evenings so that I can go there and teach him an unforgettable lesson... grin grin grin
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 8:01am On Jul 06, 2017
dipoolowoo:
NIPCO Extends MTO Deadline for Minority Shares in Mobil
http://www.businesspost.ng/2017/07/05/nipco-extends-mto-deadline-minority-shares-mobil/

Don't believe the reason adduced for the extension in the write up. Its simply because the Indians are yet to meet up with the required percentage (3.23%) hence, accounts for the extension...Why won't they when they decided to disqualify many minority shareholders by hiding the qualification from the public in connivance with the regulators...useless people encouraged by misguided Nigerians (e.g SEC, NSE, financial advisers,) to defraud their fellow Nigerians...I hate Indians with passion... I mentioned SEC and NSE because they colluded with these indians to short change minority investors. Why would they accept such arrangement with the new investor? After investors cried foul of the process, why can they mandate NIPCO to extend the qualification date....i rest my case

#angermood
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:02am On Jul 06, 2017
The federal government has said Nigeria would be out of recession before the end of December this year. Minister of Budget and National Planning, Sen. Udo Udoma disclosed this on Wednesday evening when he made a presentation to the APC National Working Committee (NWC) at the Party’s National Secretariat on the federal government’s 2017-2020 ERGP. Though the meeting was held behind closed doors, spokesman of the party, Bolaji Abdullahi in a statement said based on the ongoing implementation of the 2017-2020 Economic Recovery and Growth Plan (ERGP) by the President Muhammadu Buhari-led administration, “the country’s economy will come out of recession in 2017”. Sen. Udoma said the 2017-2020 ERGP and the 2017 National Budget is based on the manifesto of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and campaign promises made by President Muhammadu Buhari during the 2015 elections. Citing high insecurity, massive corruption, unemployment, poor infrastructure, import dependent economy and other's
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:08am On Jul 06, 2017
lancee:
http://www.businessdayonline.com/firstbank-shows-strength-sp-ratings

The recent ratings of S&P Global Ratings on First Bank of Nigeria Limited show that the bank’s regulatory capital has improved and the risk of breaching regulatory requirements has thus diminished, while the bank’s funding and liquidity remain credit strength. “We are therefore revising the outlook on FirstBank to stable from negative
FBNH arise and shine for your time is now(KM #20+) grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 8:12am On Jul 06, 2017
ihedioramma:
The federal government has said
Nigeria would be out of recession
before the end of December
this
year.

The only government I know that deceives Nigeria with future tenses...Like our inept minister of finance always say, we will inject, we are going to inject,..blabla amount to reflate the economy. we are going to sign a loan agreement with so so and so bank, we are going to settle contractors, etc...., Queen's english is not equal to intelligence...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:18am On Jul 06, 2017
Coolcash1:

The only government I know that deceives Nigeria with future tenses...Like our inept minister of finance always say, we will inject, we are going to inject,..blabla amount to reflate the economy. we are going to sign a loan agreement with so so and so bank, we are going to settle contractors, etc...., Queen's english is not equal to intelligence...
TRUTH my brother, intelligence is the koko .

(1) (2) (3) ... (2426) (2427) (2428) (2429) (2430) (2431) (2432) ... (8133) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: CopyJoe, NL1960, Krisuba, talktofemi and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.