Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,823 members, 7,872,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:18 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2491) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11114742 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2488) (2489) (2490) (2491) (2492) (2493) (2494) ... (7834) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 8:41am On Jul 28, 2017
....Brent [color=#000099]Crude hits $51.53......more bullish market ahead.....Those that miss the market the regret...

Lets see if the prophets of doom will win by september/october....

....remember sell in may prophets lose this year...

.......market makers do not listen to all those jargons

......we are making more money this year.
.[/color]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 9:06am On Jul 28, 2017
Cadillac15:

Are you peterichy? You are just everywhere blabbing as if your fund can bring down the price of japaul oil.

If you are looking for cheap shares, continue bidding with the change in your pocket. Hopefully, one slowpoke will carelessly click the sell button to you.

But until thst happens, take a chill pill and stop this monkey hunting nonsense please.

Mr. Cadillac, kindly take a walk.
I don't preach anyone into buying any stock because I am holding the stock or asked anyone to sell.
I wont be as foolish as you to advise anyone to put their funds inside sterling bank.

Leave my funds, its not yours. How I trade with it none of your business. If you have so much sterling you think the Q2 would move it, then you better choke on it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 9:09am On Jul 28, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 9:15am On Jul 28, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 9:18am On Jul 28, 2017
fxuser:

Bullish
- Prices even when they pull back make higher lows . They dont fall to prev or most recent lows
Ex: see GTB . . when it pulled back, it stopped ard 30 and cud not find its way to 25 , making a higher low)

Bearish
- prices break below prev lows and when they bounce , they make lower highs

We have to identify and treat them differently
Thanks. U are always there for we the newbies.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bolabiyi: 9:18am On Jul 28, 2017
stcool:

Mr. Cadillac, kindly take a walk.
I don't preach anyone into buying any stock because I am holding the stock or asked anyone to sell.
I wont be as foolish as you to advise anyone to put their funds inside sterling bank.

Leave my funds, its not yours. How I trade with it none of your business. If you have so much sterling you think the Q2 would move it, then you better choke on it.
your write up is shallow and makes no sense...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 9:27am On Jul 28, 2017
bolabiyi:
your write up is shallow and makes no sense...

To you maybe...I think people in this forum can drive home their point without first attacking people or their funds. Even if I disagree with perterichy, loco, currentprice etc I don't attack their person.

For all I care you might not even be worth 1/10 th of the person you are attacking, so let him keep shut in this faceless forum, and take a walk.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 9:28am On Jul 28, 2017
stcool:
https://www.proshareng.com/admin/upload/reports/FidsonHealthcarePlcCompanyUpdate.pdf

All these analysts with their over ambitious price projections
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 9:30am On Jul 28, 2017
Can someone assist interpret this to me with its implications

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 9:34am On Jul 28, 2017
The coy published the Q2 (APRIL - JUNE 2017) performance in a daily newspaper. They said it is in compliance with certain NSE rules. Some investors misinterpreted it to me the Half year results of the coy. Hence, the notice.
DeRuggedProf:
Can someone assist interpret this to me with its implications

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 9:35am On Jul 28, 2017
stcool:
http://nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/19044_NESTLE_NIG_-_HALF_YR_JUNE_2017_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_JULY_2017.pdf

see result...interim dividend go sweet here. At Least N5

Woow. Looks like the country has crawled out of recession. Companies are making more money this time than they did in 2015 and 201
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 9:36am On Jul 28, 2017
stcool:
http://nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/19044_NESTLE_NIG_-_HALF_YR_JUNE_2017_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_JULY_2017.pdf

Woow. Looks like the country has crawled out of recession. Companies are making more money this time than they did in 2015 and 2016. NSE is going to be the toast this year unless something otherwise happens in the macro-economic space.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 9:36am On Jul 28, 2017
stcool:

Na this kind result we want to see. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 9:37am On Jul 28, 2017
pluto09:

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 9:39am On Jul 28, 2017
rebekah2011:

All these analysts with their over ambitious price projections

After taking heavy positions.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 9:40am On Jul 28, 2017
fxuser:

Bullish
- Prices even when they pull back make higher lows . They dont fall to prev or most recent lows
Ex: see GTB . . when it pulled back, it stopped ard 30 and cud not find its way to 25 , making a higher low)

Bearish
- prices break below prev lows and when they bounce , they make lower highs

We have to identify and treat them differently

Nice one @fxuser. This is a TA angle to my earlier post below...

Coolcash1:
For those waiting to buy dangote flour at N3.82k you will wait forever...It's gone past that value! There is strong sentiments on its side as such nobody should expect a sharp drop in it's price...This is a stock that the market has punished seriously for making losses over the years prior take over. Thus, seeing the new management creating value for shareholders by returning the company to profitability and consistent earnings growth might prevent continous undervaluation of the stock...Though I see profit taking happening for a while before the rally will continue.. grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 9:40am On Jul 28, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 9:42am On Jul 28, 2017
rebekah2011:
The coy published the Q2 (APRIL - JUNE 2017) performance in a daily newspaper. They said it is in compliance with certain NSE rules. Some investors misinterpreted it to me the Half year results of the coy. Hence, the notice.

Those investors might have offloaded millions of units @ N3.00..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 9:44am On Jul 28, 2017
Coolcash1:

Nice one @fxuser. This is a TA angle to my earlier post below...

yes boss
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 9:45am On Jul 28, 2017
pluto09:

Hi Pluto09,
I know you have already 'microscoped' DF result.
How much was realized from the DF noodles sale to DUFIL?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 9:49am On Jul 28, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 9:52am On Jul 28, 2017

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 9:53am On Jul 28, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 9:54am On Jul 28, 2017
DeRuggedProf:

Hi Pluto09,

Ah, i never get time do that o.
Will do that over the weekend.
I am very light here and that might be responsible for my slow action in digesting the result.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 10:00am On Jul 28, 2017
pluto09:

Ah, i never get time do that o.
Will do that over the weekend.
I am very light here and that might be responsible for my slow action in digesting the result.

Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 10:03am On Jul 28, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 10:04am On Jul 28, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 10:05am On Jul 28, 2017
Not yet sold as at Q2. I think it will be reflected in Q3.

DeRuggedProf:

Hi Pluto09,
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 10:07am On Jul 28, 2017
DeRuggedProf:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/forget-planned-revamping-p-h-refinery-senate-tells-fg-agip-2/

DeProf I think this is as expected. They should be a competitive bidding, no preferential treatment.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 10:09am On Jul 28, 2017
rebekah2011:
Not yet sold as at Q2. I think it will be reflected in Q3.

Thanks so much.
I want to understand the impact on the COY fundamentals.
I will continue to appreciate any details of that sale.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:11am On Jul 28, 2017
stcool:

very good result

N2000 in view on this stock grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 10:11am On Jul 28, 2017
There will be profit because the coy was not sold to management. It was sold to DUFIL
DeRuggedProf:

Thanks so much.
I want to understand the impact on the COY fundamentals.
I will continue to appreciate any details of that sale.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2488) (2489) (2490) (2491) (2492) (2493) (2494) ... (7834) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: mails4funshi(m), Raider76, W0t0w0toman, Hedgefunds and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.