Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,216 members, 7,880,794 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:57 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2693) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11149185 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2690) (2691) (2692) (2693) (2694) (2695) (2696) ... (7856) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by freeukline: 12:49am On Nov 03, 2017
Please house, how do I get to cscs office_ 2/4 custom street, Lagos. my departure point is ikeja, thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by drnelson: 1:35am On Nov 03, 2017
Still no evidence of purchase.

We are waiting.

Pls come and prove me wrong.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by drnelson: 1:35am On Nov 03, 2017
All talk and no show....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:03am On Nov 03, 2017
Good morning all. Thank God for the bountiful harvest recorded in the market in the past few weeks and months.

All things being equal the month of November ought to end positive.

Thank God is Friday.

Yoruba people will say " Omo to nsise dede , ni lati n'asiko igbadun".

Enjoy your weekend and play safe.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:05am On Nov 03, 2017
freeukline:
Please house, how do I get to cscs office_ 2/4 custom street, Lagos.
my departure point is ikeja, thanks

Where are you coming from? When you get to CMS ask for the way to the stock exchange building.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:09am On Nov 03, 2017
DaV8King:

Even this thread is going like this
Haba @drnelson, please stop spoiling the thread for we mumus.angry angry
We are mumuishly seeing positive portfolio and credit alert thanks to people like the man you just so rudely spoke/typed to.
If any of us vex you, edakun we are sorry.

Last last sha I am sure those chopping the fruits are not complaining about the mumuness grin grin

Please, let's be civil. We are all gentlemen/ladies, apparently.

Thanks smiley

Unfortunately some kids have found their way here. You do NOT have to give the troll or kid any attention.
You ignore trolls and don't give them the attention they are seriously craving for.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by inspirational93: 3:18am On Nov 03, 2017
have your through best investment tips and ideas click through to get information on credible investment for future purpose http://vializer.com/7eiV
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:25am On Nov 03, 2017
rebekah2011:
Some directors feels that some shareholders are MUMU. How many years without dividend?

About 8 years. The company also bought close to 100 BRT buses plying Lagos roads, but it is the directors that are feeding fat from the daily income made.

Very few insurance companies have trust worthy managers. Custodian and allied I'd giving us good returns , AXA Mansard not doing badly. But fundamentally I prefer Custodian and allied.

The old insurance companies are lagging behind in terms of returns to investors.

NEM is also old and good, I will choose NEM even though I don't have it over AIICO, lasaco, REAN
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 6:12am On Nov 03, 2017
emmanuelewumi:

Unfortunately some kids have found their way here. You do NOT have to give the troll or kid any attention.
You ignore trolls and don't give them the attention they are seriously craving for.

My oga emma......as oga intendy said: JUMP AND PASS kids comment and forgive them......between UBA and Dangote flour which is good buy for short,medium and long term.....thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 6:39am On Nov 03, 2017
emmanuelewumi:

Class.
Well done sir.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:10am On Nov 03, 2017
ukay2:

My oga emma......as oga intendy said: JUMP AND PASS kids comment and forgive them......between UBA and Dangote flour which is good buy for short,medium and long term.....thanks

Currentprice is the authority in making such recommendations.

I think UBA can get to N14 or more by March 2018.
I increased my Dangote Flour holdings based on tips, I got here. Although I made further research, and also consulted a member of the Audit committee of Dangote flour. He said the company share price ought to fly due to what the new management was putting in place. All things being equal the stock can also climb to N15 or more if the full year financial report is out.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by daddymgg: 7:18am On Nov 03, 2017
emmanuelewumi:

I increased my Dangote Flour holdings based on tips, I got here. Although I made further research, and also consulted Eric Akinduro a member of the Audit committee of Dangote flour. He said the company share price ought to fly due to what the new management was putting in place. All things being equal the stock can also climb to N15 or more if the full year financial report is out.

God go forever bless you, i have place late order to sell my entire units of Dangote Flour yesterday but it wasnt sold, throughout d night i have been disturb to cancel the order and be patients and enjoy more, immediately i saw your message, i just have a confirmation to cancel the order and even start buying more.. Thanks an God bless this forum...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 7:21am On Nov 03, 2017
emmanuelewumi:

You don't ignore him completely, else he will cause more damage to the newbies.

I bought UBA @2.79 naira on 9/2/2016. Not even up-to 2 years.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 7:26am On Nov 03, 2017
leo1234:

I am forever regreting not buying 2 million units on that day......really wishing uba can come down to that price again......i have learnt my lessons in a hard way....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by shigidi(m): 7:35am On Nov 03, 2017
Moderators kindky do something about the nuisance on the thread.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:39am On Nov 03, 2017
leo1234:

My brother you don't engage a pig in a mud fight. You will simply boost his ego, by engaging such people in a roforofo fight.

You don't need to prove anything to anybody, your investments, assets and bank account details should do the proving to you.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 7:42am On Nov 03, 2017
ukay2:

I am forever regreting not buying 2 million units on that day......really wishing uba can come down to that price again......i have learnt my lessons in a hard way....

Human behaviour is predictable. I can assure you that if UBA gets to 2.5 naira this year,many people will avoid it (including you) and much more will sell off hoping it gets to less than 2naira.
It takes discipline, experience and personal conviction to buy stock cheap and hold for long in this modern era where you can easily sell with a single click on your computer/phone.

My only surprise is why those who have been in this business for decades saw UBA that cheap in 2016 and did not accumulate even when the dividend payout was good.
Let me keep learning as a newbie. grin

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 03, 2017
Good morning my good people.Today is another day of blessing.xmas is on its way coming.
GREEN is all we need now.

The stock FBN,I respect it.whenever its price increases,the market changes completely.
It is a stock to watch in 2018.

Oga currentprice.The CAVERTON issue........you are on point.just make my review last night and tick it as BUY.

Now my picks are:FBN,UBA and ACCESS.
Base on currentprice quality:caverton,eterna and fidelity.

Honeywell is not a bad market to enter now when looking at its competitors.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zhirinovsky: 8:12am On Nov 03, 2017
My people you people should pray for me. I stupidly bought a stock at resistance yesterday. Thought it was heading to Bid. Haven't been able to sleep since then.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 8:13am On Nov 03, 2017
Zhirinovsky:
My people you people should pray for me. I stupidly bought a stock at resistance yesterday. Thought it was heading to Bid. Haven't been able to sleep since then.

Which stock be that
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 8:16am On Nov 03, 2017
locodemy:
Good morning my good people.Today is another day of blessing.xmas is on its way coming.

The stock FBN,I respect it.whenever its price increases,the market changes completely.

Oga currentprice.The CAVERTON issue........you are on point.just make my review last night and tick it as BUY.

Am impressed withnyour genuinen repentance and your current informative posts....please keep it up........PLEASE DONT USE"WISDOM" ON THE NEWBIES AGAIN........ONCE AGAIN KUDOS TO YOUR CURRENT INFORMATIVE POSTS....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zhirinovsky: 8:30am On Nov 03, 2017
Bros am shy to call the name o
ukay2:

Which stock be that
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:33am On Nov 03, 2017
I
Zhirinovsky:

Oando.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 8:34am On Nov 03, 2017
Zhirinovsky:
If we know the stock we can study the TA and then advise you (and the house) accordingly.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zhirinovsky: 8:35am On Nov 03, 2017
You want me to start crying again abi embarassed
emmanuelewumi:
I

Oando.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 03, 2017
Zhirinovsky:

After going through yesterday pricelist,checking the low's and high's,I discovered you are refering to UCAP.
clap for me if i am right.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 8:38am On Nov 03, 2017
emmanuelewumi:

I increased my Dangote Flour holdings based on tips, I got here. Although I made further research, and also consulted Eric Akinduro a member of the Audit committee of Dangote flour. He said the company share price ought to fly due to what the new management was putting in place. All things being equal the stock can also climb to N15 or more if the full year financial report is out.
I always read ur analysis on stocks.pls keep it up ,don't let anyone distract u from d gud job u are doing..God bless and increase ur portfolios.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kevostica(m): 8:44am On Nov 03, 2017
locodemy:

This ur Eternal can it get to N8 by the end of Q1 2018?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kevostica(m): 8:45am On Nov 03, 2017
[quote author=emmanuelewumi post=62025088]

My brother you don't engage a pig in a mud fight. You will simply boost his ego, by engaging such people in a roforofo fight.

You don't need to prove anything to anybody, your investments, assets and bank account details should do the proving to you.[/quote

Oga Emma weldon for the good work
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 8:48am On Nov 03, 2017
Pa Ihedioramma,were u dey.How far our journey 2 the promise land with FBNH...thanks 4 ur encouragement dat made load FBNH .God will cont. 2 bless and increase ur portfolios.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zhirinovsky: 8:50am On Nov 03, 2017
Not Atall! I still get beef with ucap.
locodemy:

After going through yesterday pricelist,checking the low's and high's,I discovered you are refering to UCAP.
clap for me if i am right.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 03, 2017
Kevostica:

This ur Eternal can it get to N8 by the end of Q1 2018?

Do you know why currentprice is always a winner in stock pick?
He measures a company income,Eps,profit and retained earnings with their outstanding shares.
Just do the measurement on eterna oil now and tell me where you arrived at.
pa Emma himself has seen a value here yesterday.
If the stock is not cursed,expect #10 before January 2018.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2690) (2691) (2692) (2693) (2694) (2695) (2696) ... (7856) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Digitron, ololufemi, Panadee, seyisanya(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.