Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,081 members, 7,939,339 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 12:12 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11470550 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (8117) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 2:14pm On Mar 27, 2013
stockbull:

God should save nigeria aviation sector ooo
the sector is not that reliable.
For some years now, nigeria have been trying to make it better yet corruption and insecurity is a menace. This sector is not like other sectors where things can be done anyhow. Still remember that plane crash which happened with some political undertone.the nigerian embassies are losing ticket pay to other african countries. So much to consider. They cant pay more than 60 kobo if not lesser

this may be for those who want to invest in the sector or nahco for long term. It has nothing to do with current or immediate price direction.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 27, 2013
stockbull:

God should save nigeria aviation sector ooo
the sector is not that reliable.
For some years now, nigeria have been trying to make it better yet corruption and insecurity is a menace. This sector is not like other sectors where things can be done anyhow. Still remember that plane crash which happened with some political undertone.the nigerian embassies are losing ticket pay to other african countries. So much to consider. They cant pay more than 60 kobo if not lesser

Nascon and Nahco are 2 seperate companies. Nahco is aviation coy while Nascon deals with salt which is almost a consumable, its used daily.
Their result for 3rd quater was wow and they pay dividend well. Last year, they paid 70k, this year, with their 3rd quater result, I expect nothing less than 1.20k.
Ppl say their 3rd quarter result is only second to Okomu and its currently undervalued.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 3:10pm On Mar 27, 2013
mercylicious:

Nascon and Nahco are 2 seperate companies. Nahco is aviation coy while Nascon deals with salt which is almost a consumable, its used daily.
Their result for 3rd quater was wow and they pay dividend well. Last year, they paid 70k, this year, with their 3rd quater result, I expect nothing less than 1.20k.
Ppl say their 3rd quarter result is only second to Okomu and its currently undervalued.

do you now refer to nascon,that is national salt
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 27, 2013
stockbull:

do you now refer to nascon,that is national salt

Yes, it was because u quoted otox dt wanted to join Nascon train while you were refering to Nahco.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 3:48pm On Mar 27, 2013
NAHCO and NASCO Feelamong issued buy long time ago. I have checked the financials of both coys. Good to the eye, plenty cash to distribute. Almost monopoly, Indispensable service and product. Pay dividend and bonus. Both coy seem solid and that may remain for a long term. NAHCO price reached somewhere N80 b4 the crash.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ejiekwu1(m): 4:43pm On Mar 27, 2013
sellydion: NAHCO and NASCO Feelamong issued buy long time ago. I have checked the financials of both coys. Good to the eye, plenty cash to distribute. Almost monopoly, Indispensable service and product. Pay dividend and bonus. Both coy seem solid and that may remain for a long term. NAHCO price reached somewhere N80 b4 the crash.
sellydion: NAHCO and NASCO Feelamong issued buy long time ago. I have checked the financials of both coys. Good to the eye, plenty cash to distribute. Almost monopoly, Indispensable service and product. Pay dividend and bonus. Both coy seem solid and that may remain for a long term. NAHCO price reached somewhere N80 b4 the crash.

NAHCO is far far better than NASCO in terms of history of dividend pay out and bonuses. NAHCO is a better direction to go.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vladimiros: 5:06pm On Mar 27, 2013
Nestle is up 24 Naira today

good things this week
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 27, 2013
vladimiros: Nestle is up 24 Naira today

good things this week

I saw it oooo. 916 naira, almost the price when the dividend was announced.
That share no gree fall make we enta d bus and a lot of people are actualy waiting to enter the bus.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 6:50pm On Mar 27, 2013
@STOCKBULL,BORN 2BE RICH E.T.C WHAT IS THE BUSINESS OF NEM AND HOW STRONG IS IT? LIKE WHAT IS THE PRICE OF THE STOCK BEFOR IT CAME DOWN? TWO WHAT IS THE BEST STOCK U THINK IS GOOD NOW TO INVEST FOR LONG TERM THAT IS BELOW #2.00?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 9:42am On Mar 28, 2013
ihedioramma: @STOCKBULL,BORN 2BE RICH E.T.C WHAT IS THE BUSINESS OF NEM AND HOW STRONG IS IT? LIKE WHAT IS THE PRICE OF THE STOCK BEFOR IT CAME DOWN? TWO WHAT IS THE BEST STOCK U THINK IS GOOD NOW TO INVEST FOR LONG TERM THAT IS BELOW #2.00?

Nigeria stock Exchange:

NEM INSURANCE plc is an insurance company that has business in life/general insurance and non life insurance business. The company has expanded its operations into the West African Sub region and an example is NEM ghana limited.

Currently NEM has a projected EPS of 0.37k, P.E of 2.6, Market Cap : 4,692,891,175.28 and ROE of 26%...

To me NEM is cheap a looks like a good buy...The current price is cheap and you have nothing to loose but an opportunity to gain while buying it.

However, the decision is yours to be made...As for stocks that you can get for the medium/long term, Sterling Bank, Diamond bank Nem, Aiico, Nahco, Nascon,Presco, Okumu Oil, Japaul... Remember na my 5kobo advise be this o...I no talk say make you go buy am...Do your own research and come out with your own analysis...

Enjoy...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 9:44am On Mar 28, 2013

Surpported... cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 9:45am On Mar 28, 2013
I dey vex...If banks no release result today, na to carry my bed go sleep for dia dormot be that.... angry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 9:49am On Mar 28, 2013
mercylicious:

Is this 1himself? R u talking of Okomu? If the stock is still undervalued u just go ahead and buy. The no of units doesn't matter dt much but % increase in price.

Johnnykuku is not 1himself...1himself just like stockbull, johnnykuku, mercyliciuos, seun , myself, and some others still maintain same name in most forums they are in...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 9:50am On Mar 28, 2013
9free:
No oooooo...... I want them to present the worst results so that by this time next year I will confidently become a board member of one of these financial behemoths.

Bros u badt o...Shuoo...U no wan make ur boyz flex for this easter...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 9:56am On Mar 28, 2013
feelamong:

where were you when just a few months ago; UBA was going for N1.98k and when Diamond bank was N1.99k and when Sterling was going for .99k?

I tire for oga 9free o...e come here come dey make bad prayer... angry grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 11:47am On Mar 28, 2013
Born 2be Rich:

I tire for oga 9free o...e come here come dey make bad prayer... angry grin
Guy, I don hammer from those banks well well before but now I wan become board member. E still dey pain me say ETI present good result yesterday because my target na make e fall to 8naria.
But with that result I no go see am again. Abeg make Diamond, UBA, Skye, 1Bank, FCMB no try this kind thing wey ETI do.
I dey vex.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 11:57am On Mar 28, 2013
9free:
Guy, I don hammer from those banks well well before but now I wan become board member. E still dey pain me say ETI present good result yesterday because my target na make e fall to 8naria.
But with that result I no go see am again. Abeg make Diamond, UBA, Skye, 1Bank, FCMB no try this kind thing wey ETI do.
I dey vex.....

Bros, sorry to say but u are likely to be disappointed...Currently skye bank is on a high demand at the moment with almost N412M pumped into already as at this moment...

I believe the bank results will be good and will be out today...Am keeping my fingers crossed.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 1:10pm On Mar 28, 2013
Born 2be Rich:

Nigeria stock Exchange:

NEM INSURANCE plc is an insurance company that has business in life/general insurance and non life insurance business. The company has expanded its operations into the West African Sub region and an example is NEM ghana limited.

Currently NEM has a projected EPS of 0.37k, P.E of 2.6, Market Cap : 4,692,891,175.28 and ROE of 26%...

To me NEM is cheap a looks like a good buy...The current price is cheap and you have nothing to loose but an opportunity to gain while buying it.

However, the decision is yours to be made...As for stocks that you can get for the medium/long term, Sterling Bank, Diamond bank Nem, Aiico, Nahco, Nascon,Presco, Okumu Oil, Japaul... Remember na my 5kobo advise be this o...I no talk say make you go buy am...Do your own research and come out with your own analysis...

Enjoy...

nem would do very well in long term.
Since the company add oil insurance to her biz about three years ago, the cap and revenue has grown.revenue from oil insurance has largest percentage in their revenue and this has cause a leap in revenue. The board made us to understand that they are now focusing more on oil insurance and i think they are favoured. They are now one of the best five insurance coy in nigeria
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 2:19pm On Mar 28, 2013
this is the appropriate period for investors to position for the yearly profits. The market may go a little bit far in the second quarter
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vladimiros: 2:37pm On Mar 28, 2013
GUYS EMERGENCY

i rely on the nigerian stock exchange site to keep myself updated

and its not opening for me today
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lazinc(m): 2:57pm On Mar 28, 2013
stockbull:

this is the appropriate period for investors to position for the yearly profits. The market may go a little bit far in the second quarter

Please what is your take on someone entering the market now that everyone is waiting for companies to start pouring their 2012 annual reports? Should one wait for these results to come out first before one invest or invest now before these results come out after doing your analysis on the companies you choose to invest in?

Also, if one buys a company shares immediately after the result is released and the company posted a good result and also declares dividend, will that person after buying the shares also take part in the dividend before the dividend payout date?

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lazinc(m): 3:02pm On Mar 28, 2013
Born 2be Rich:

Nigeria stock Exchange:

Enjoy...

Please what is your take on Lafarge Wapco and First Bank Holdings (FBH) for someone who is going long? Their fundamentals looks great and the future prospect as well.

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 3:20pm On Mar 28, 2013
vladimiros: GUYS EMERGENCY

i rely on the nigerian stock exchange site to keep myself updated

and its not opening for me today

the nigeria stock exchange is now against giving such information to visitors or client. Disallowing stock news coy to be giving price info to investors is really bad as it will have negative effect on the market.investors will not invest blindly.
I will take up the challenge to see how we can invest with price info but you can still check www.prostockalert.com if they oblige to the order too.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 3:30pm On Mar 28, 2013
laz_inc:

Please what is your take on someone entering the market now that everyone is waiting for companies to start pouring their 2012 annual reports? Should one wait for these results to come out first before one invest or invest now before these results come out after doing your analysis on the companies you choose to invest in?

Also, if one buys a company shares immediately after the result is released and the company posted a good result and also declares dividend, will that person after buying the shares also take part in the dividend before the dividend payout date?

Thanks

there's is a wise saying in forex trading parlance."early bird catches the most worms and sometimes early bird is caught easily by hunters"

as a trader, never invest in stock with anticipated controversial result or news but as value or long term investor, you can enter now as a stock that would do well in her result would definitely react to the yet undisclosed news. Remember some people know what the result would look like before it's out and they will invest.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 4:15pm On Mar 28, 2013
i dont expect cscs to stop displaying stocks prices let's wait till 6pm
www.cscsnigeriaplc.com/web/guest/dailypricelist
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 4:33pm On Mar 28, 2013
i've gotten the price list for today. Still hope investors will get it via cscs. I think there's a need to keep eyes on the market now to be able to save investors. Just talked to a junior broker this afternoon. Nothing to be scared about but traders should be very very very careful. Do not make mistakes and do not expect more than should be expected from the market now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 5:25pm On Mar 28, 2013
[quote author=Born 2be Rich]

Nigeria stock Exchange:

To me NEM is cheap a looks like a good buy...THANK'S I UNDERSTAND.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 5:39pm On Mar 28, 2013
stockbull:

nem would do very well in long term.
Since the company add oil insurance to her biz about three years ago, the cap and revenue has grown.revenue from oil insurance has largest percentage in their revenue and this has cause a leap in revenue. The board made us to understand that they are now focusing more on oil insurance and i think they are favoured. They are now one of the best five insurance coy in nigeria
NAME THE FIVE BEST INSURANCE YOU THINK?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 29, 2013
i have a dream that first bank peaked at N24, after release of their year end result. i have a dream, it was clear. my advice- BUY FBH! happy easter.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 9:30am On Mar 29, 2013
Happy Easter Season to all the gurus in the investment house...

Enjoy.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 9:45am On Mar 29, 2013
Born 2be Rich: Happy Easter Season to all the gurus in the investment house...

Enjoy.

may we experience blessed easter season
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 9:55am On Mar 29, 2013
valacious: i have a dream that first bank peaked at N24, after release of their year end result. i have a dream, it was clear. my advice- BUY FBH! happy easter.

you've all turned to joseph.
I dream alot too but never allowed the mindspace to predict stocks.
First bank should've an high of #26 this year.for about five years now, the stock usually move in sideways with just a little progression along the line.another stock with similar component with such history is access bank. First bank would always retrace and this makes its movement to be slow,steady and unnoticed. Dont expect a jump in price after result.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (8117) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: lancee(m), brotherly and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.