Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,092 members, 7,880,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:49 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3077) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11147063 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3074) (3075) (3076) (3077) (3078) (3079) (3080) ... (7856) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 31, 2018
Na this type bet9ja or Baba ijebu fans will call "sure bet".

O sure baje!!!

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 31, 2018
locodemy:

Bro.He is right o.
Right issue is the only thing resisting it.
which stock can do 5% as right issue is ongoing?

You are monkey hunting ooo because you have the stock.

So hold your lips!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 31, 2018
DeRuggedProf:
Janet finally agreed to wed FCMB.... grin

Three more weddings expected...... grin

Goodbye Janet!!!

You see that the drowning procedure applies to stocks too.

If you are a market watcher, you must have noticed this.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 31, 2018
Coolcash1:

You can only pay dividend from your RE when there is cashflow. The bold part is contradictory. Dividend payment is purely a liquidity issue. If the liquidity is not there just forget about it. That is why profitability never equals liquidity.... grin You could have said, except they get approval of the shareholders to pay dividend from the right proceeds or through debt (though this is not good for the coy's financial risk).

I agree with you. However Oando did something similar. Paying dividends with negative CF but with a good RE. grin

In that case they shouldn't borrow to pay dividends. People should just wait it out.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 12:31pm On Jan 31, 2018
Momoney54:
Fxuser I meant what of zenith?

at a support level
stop loss N29 area
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 12:32pm On Jan 31, 2018
But the money dey came requesting from the market is too small compared to what they really need. It reminds me of how Oando used to come to Market back then. They should have been bolder to request say N100b.
RabbiDoracle:

Dem say na monkey hunting.

I'm speaking from the sides of my mouth because I'm still holding my lips
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 31, 2018
akinssan:
Why will l have to re-invent the wheel on fundamentals and technicals when we have the gurus in the house, guys kudos for the good work. Newbie with edge profited in 2008 on wings of the master but now ready to enter again with more focus and disciple.

Following you people since time memorial eating like an eagle on vast land. smiley

Bros, learn how to swim oo. So that when boat spoil for Mediterranean sea you no go come attach to my rubber tube floater ooo..

This is the descriptive meaning of DD advised grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 12:40pm On Jan 31, 2018
mendes911:

I doubt there's any short term trader left in either of them, especially Access Bank.

this access & UBA looks like a big very whale squeeze on d daily
support don jam resistance , very deceptive tactic
when i look at the monthly RSI , i know there is upside hidden in all dis daily bouhaha in d mid term

if person get like spare N50m to N100m ... this is where u can shake d yeye mkt maker into making his move
yeye pple

Recom:
sit tight ..

#MovingOn

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 12:42pm On Jan 31, 2018
currentprice:

what is their Authorised share capital self? why are they not increase the capital raising this N39b too small compare to about N200b debt on their head

grin

rebekah2011:
But the money dey came requesting from the market is too small compared to what they really need. It reminds me of how Oando used to come to Market back then. They should have been bolder to request say N100b.

you have said exactly what i would have love them to do. they have chosen the best/right time to do the right issue but not too good cash to raise for the intending purpose grin

100b could have do them best thing ever this time

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 12:47pm On Jan 31, 2018
Wapco
- building up to retest its 52 week high
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 31, 2018
currentprice:

you have said exactly what i would have love them to do. they have chosen the best/right time to do the right issue but not too good cash to raise for the intending purpose grin

grin

They won't want to increase OS since they can easily pay down the loans from cash made from the business.

In 9months, they paid N26b part of the loan.

This shows that the business generated good cash.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by akinssan(m): 12:59pm On Jan 31, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Bros, learn how to swim oo. So that when boat spoil for Mediterranean sea you no go come attach to my rubber tube floater ooo..

This is the descriptive meaning of DD advised grin

Bro , l research on already researched work, lobatan, no need of swimming, my boat na titanic.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 1:00pm On Jan 31, 2018
currentprice:

grin

Flour mill always pay dividend even during tough times. The right issues is one side of the money required. They are also talking debts at low rate to finance part of funds requirement. The major problem is instability in Naira exchange rate, FG policy is more stable now. Shareholding is ownership. They may not want to dilute that more than is necessary at now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 1:01pm On Jan 31, 2018
RabbiDoracle:
Na this type bet9ja or Baba ijebu fans will call "sure bet".

O sure baje!!!

grin

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 1:03pm On Jan 31, 2018
Ucap / AfrPrud
The Dividend Hunting
- all d weekly candles have long weeks above ( means sellers are positioned above)
- maybe like prof said , they ''hope'' to sell to late comers who want bumper div wen announced
- so if your avg holding price is above N4, ur certainly new to this monkey hunting game and ur likely the monkey d hunters are aiming for
(but u dont know , anyways ur'e playing a very dangerous game of too many 'IF's'')
- d real monkey hunters bought last yr

Advice
be ready to stomach the volatility esp wen u see full bid turn to full offer and just know dat it will be find in some days or weeks later.

Excuse my yeye rant

#JustRanting #noMindMeToday #ShuttingDown

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 31, 2018
Just saw flourmill q3 now,cost of sales is too muchhhhhh.wetin I sabi self.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 1:12pm On Jan 31, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

....cos I will be feeding the bears with energy boosters..... grin

lollx .. always miss u , DeRuggedProf
pls no over feed dem i beg , some people hv fingers on sell button unconsciously
lollx
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 1:23pm On Jan 31, 2018
Senate, CBN/Bank probe seem to be affecting the market.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 1:25pm On Jan 31, 2018
fxuser:

this access & UBA looks like a big very whale squeeze on d daily
support don jam resistance , very deceptive tactic
when i look at the monthly RSI , i know there is upside hidden in all dis daily bouhaha in d mid term

if person get like spare N50m to N100m ... this is where u can shake d yeye mkt maker into making his move
yeye pple

Recom:
sit tight ..

#MovingOn

Recall the case of Julian Assange?
That is the case here....... grin

https://www.quora.com/Why-cant-Julian-Assange-get-special-protection-and-fly-to-Ecuador

Why can't Julian Assange get special protection and fly to Ecuador?

1 ANSWER:

Deepak Bhatta
Deepak Bhatta, Program Manager
Answered May 21 2017

He would be arrested as soon as he leaves the Ecuadorian Embassy. Maybe if there was diplomatic helicopter he could get into from wothin the Embassy he could get out.

Even if he left the Embassy he would be arrested at the airport. Even if he somehow got to the plane, the flight path would have to basically not enter any other countries airspace, else the flight plan would be denied as soon as they learn Assange is onboard.

There is no way he could avoid all this. If he can somhow manage to het to a British port maybe he can leave in a cargo ship flagged in Ecuador. He would have to get there undetected.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 31, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

Recall the case of Julian Assange?
That is the case here....... grin

https://www.quora.com/Why-cant-Julian-Assange-get-special-protection-and-fly-to-Ecuador

Why can't Julian Assange get special protection and fly to Ecuador?

1 ANSWER:

Deepak Bhatta
Deepak Bhatta, Program Manager
Answered May 21 2017

He would be arrested as soon as he leaves the Ecuadorian Embassy. Maybe if there was diplomatic helicopter he could get into from wothin the Embassy he could get out.

Even if he left the Embassy he would be arrested at the airport. Even if he somehow got to the plane, the flight path would have to basically not enter any other countries airspace, else the flight plan would be denied as soon as they learn Assange is onboard.

There is no way he could avoid all this. If he can somhow manage to het to a British port maybe he can leave in a cargo ship flagged in Ecuador. He would have to get there undetected.

African teleportation nko.

Remember Abija and Ogunjimi in Yoruba movies of those days. They just need to make he disappear and after some days, he will be somewhere doing press briefing.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 31, 2018
OBAGADAFFI:
Senate, CBN/Bank probe seem to be affecting the market.

Any link to the story?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 1:53pm On Jan 31, 2018
rebekah2011:

I think Flour Mills limited is trying to prevent dilution of their holdings.
They have a 3 year plan to liquidate their debt, I expect them to come to the market in 2 years time, they can also embrace dividend reinvestment program.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 2:01pm On Jan 31, 2018
emmanuelewumi:

I think Flour Mills limited is trying to prevent dilution of their holdings.
They have a 3 year plan to liquidate their debt, I expect them to come to the market in 2 years time, they also embrace dividend reinvestment program.

Nigerian Brewery just listed additional 67.8 million shares from investors who opted for more shares rather than collecting their dividends.
I learnt the majority shareholder converted their dividends into more shares
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 2:04pm On Jan 31, 2018
fxuser:
Ucap / AfrPrud
The Dividend Hunting
- all d weekly candles have long weeks above ( means sellers are positioned above)
- maybe like prof said , they ''hope'' to sell to late comers who want bumper div wen announced
- so if your avg holding price is above N4, ur certainly new to this monkey hunting game and ur likely the monkey d hunters are aiming for
(but u dont know , anyways ur'e playing a very dangerous game of too many 'IF's'')
- d real monkey hunters bought last yr

Advice
be ready to stomach the volatility esp wen u see full bid turn to full offer and just know dat it will be find in some days or weeks later.

Excuse my yeye rant

#JustRanting #noMindMeToday #ShuttingDown
After all said and done, could you believe the return from these penny banks? I think this year is a different year. Well lets watch and see, I maybe wrong though
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 2:05pm On Jan 31, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 2:07pm On Jan 31, 2018
I do not think I support this idea. I will like the companies come out to buy their shares from the floor. Have say a programme in place to always buy back. It must however be transparent.
emmanuelewumi:

Nigerian Brewery just listed additional 67.8 million shares from investors who opted for more shares rather than collecting their dividends.
I learnt the majority shareholder converted their dividends into more shares
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 2:07pm On Jan 31, 2018
DF market maker is too serious about this thing.

Target must be met.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seemples(f): 2:13pm On Jan 31, 2018
sellydion:
DF market maker is too serious about this thing.

Target must be met.

My brother please what plan is he hatching? Been looking at that stock for like 3days now but can't figure.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Momoney54: 2:15pm On Jan 31, 2018
Aiico....PE never lies

(1) (2) (3) ... (3074) (3075) (3076) (3077) (3078) (3079) (3080) ... (7856) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BabsO2(m), Raider76, bovali(f), talktofemi, freeman67, IYGEAL(m), handsomebolanle, yak(m), zendi, Teeonebaba(m), bassEQ2000, femu(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.