Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:59 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (334) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11115257 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) ... (7834) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Josh121(m): 11:09am On Aug 05, 2014
Is Stabic mark down to day ??
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by funkeolur(f): 11:10am On Aug 05, 2014
What will not happen? Oando will not rally? I laugh...this is Nse..One thing is that no one knows the future, but looking thru d behaviorial pattern of the market, @ the future of Oando if well managed, Many patient shareholders will smile to their banks..

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 11:12am On Aug 05, 2014
Dexterax:

Like l always type, you align or misalign yourself with the business tactics & timings of the cowboys, according to your own interests.

If they decide to change tyres, you can jump off, board another bus and jump back in at another bus stop (if they don't take a different route!)

grin

Now you are talking..This is the partern to beat the oando prank but how many people know this. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 11:13am On Aug 05, 2014
Diamond right at 35kobo which diamond be that?

I thought it was 5.80
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 11:14am On Aug 05, 2014
funkeolur: thor=Born2berich]
What will not happen? Oando will not rally? I laugh...this is Nse..One thing is that no one knows the future, but looking thru d behaviorial pattern of the market, @ the future of Oando if well managed, Many patient shareholders will smile to their banks...
Actually, when i say passengers i dont limit it to SMN or NL investors or speculators rather i mean nationwide. If you interact with your brokers you will find out that so many people are buying oando even till now. Even on other social media platforms the investment news that most people talk about is still oando. e.g twitter, facebook, etc

I remember when oando got the ministerial consent, almost every forum was talking about it.

IMO oando has more of speculators than long investors and so many people expect it to rally high like FO but we can all see that will not happen.

The problem with oando bus is just on number of passengers in the bus (over liquidity cheesy )..What happens to a 14seater bus that want to carry about 100 people? smiley

#jokeoftheyear

Dont misconstrue my statement Ma, everybody knows that oando will move upwards, i even stated it this morning but do not expect a rally like FO. smiley

#jokeoftheyear
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 11:14am On Aug 05, 2014
Dexterax: B2B, now 7Up & Co. have entered the public space and peeps are now talking about them on NL & SMN, you wan still buy them?

grin

My point is this: the fact that the stock of a company is in the news or otherwise bears little correlation to the ability of market participants to make money on it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 11:14am On Aug 05, 2014
bigass: Diamond right at 35kobo which diamond be that?

I thought it was 5.80

Where you take see this info? It might be a mistake.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 11:20am On Aug 05, 2014
Dexterax:

My point is this: the fact that the stock of a company is in the news or otherwise bears little correlation to the ability of market participants to make money on it.

True and everyone knows that. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 11:24am On Aug 05, 2014
Born2berich:

True and everyone knows that. smiley

At all boss, not everyone.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 11:26am On Aug 05, 2014
Dexterax:

At all boss, not everyone.

grin

True grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 11:36am On Aug 05, 2014
mercylicious:

What did u study in school? Law, english or literature?
@agbalowomeri, one of d fav na 7up.

Am planning to reduce my stake in oando and increase in one of d ff; ccnn , 7up or mobil.
Reason, oando the expected wow quarter performance will be in 3rd quarter. Oando used the proceeds that was expected to have impacted the the 2nd quarter for the acquisation , so I expect the result to be normal and below some peeps expectatn and the price plunging further. Oando might hit 20naira ooo. I won't leave this bus completely but will reduce my stake here to 30percent.

Nem looks good but am praying to get it at a cheaper bargain.
I just gave my old broker order to sell my diamond rights at 35k.
Is anyone still in eterna bus? Dt bus go soon enter lagoon with d speed its reversing grin am still in the bus, long term things. grin

can you explain the right issue at 35k
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vgirl: 11:44am On Aug 05, 2014
i see 7up being the Next Nestle . this stock is moving train with no hiccups
Born2berich:

Definitely 7up.

I love stocks that have few passengers and rarely makes noise in the market..Unlike some that has every tom, dick and harry in the bus and still waiting to pick more people.

People should watch out for 7up, NEM and FO. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SWG1: 11:48am On Aug 05, 2014
feelamong:

Yea CCNN is already doing 10%

with all the destruction of bridges up North, the reconstructions will only favour the Cement coys...

its not too late to enter.. with an eps of N1.26; am lookin at N1.20 dividend by year end and price of N25 soonest.... I don't even plan to come out of this until Boko Haram is brought to an end... tongue

Bros where u go since sotee i come deh miss you. So bombing of bridges should continue till our exit point. Lol

Are u in any of this bus: cileasing and Pz
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 11:50am On Aug 05, 2014
There must some kinda spiritual connection to stocks we own or plan to own; they're all tending to be the next Nestlé...

At this rate, Oscar Onyema's $1trn NSE market capitalization dream should happen much sooner than his projections.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Josh121(m): 11:53am On Aug 05, 2014
Please house along does it take for money transferred online to morgancapital account reflect
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 11:55am On Aug 05, 2014
Josh121: Please house along does it take for money transferred online to morgancapital account reflect

Morgancapital is now registered on nairaland..Maybe you should send them a PM to get a better solution/answer to your question. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SWG1: 12:00pm On Aug 05, 2014
Born2berich:

Yes price will increase but before you get to your destination you would have bought about 12 sets of brand new tyres for the oando bus, changed the engine severally, taken the bus to the workshop for regular maintenance and the driver would definitely run away due to exhaustion while leaving the passengers to bear the brunt. cheesy

Anyways, who am i to stop the oando bus from reaching destination N1,000

BEST
# Joke of the yrgrin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:01pm On Aug 05, 2014
bigass:

U too like money; 35k is on top of the 5,80 = 6.15
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by janykute: 12:03pm On Aug 05, 2014
bigass:

I think she meant 35k units(her entitlement) and not 35k per units.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 12:07pm On Aug 05, 2014
Josh121: Please house along does it take for money transferred online to morgancapital account reflect

It depends on your bank and the time of the day at which your transfer was done. I once did an inter-bank transfer in the morning hours to Morgan and got my trading account credited same day. However, you will need to follow up with an email or a phone call.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 05, 2014
Agbalowomeri:

Right. The 35k will be paid to me while 5.8 to d registrars for the right issue. The broker, nse, second will still collect their own ontop my 35k (dts assuming its sold at dt price as I can see several millioons bids at 28k and less)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 12:20pm On Aug 05, 2014
mercylicious:

Right. The 35k will be paid to me while 5.8 to d registrars for the right issue. The broker, nse, second will still collect their own ontop my 35k (dts assuming its sold at dt price as I can see several millioons bids at 28k and less)
Agbalowomeri:

thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 12:20pm On Aug 05, 2014
SWG1:

Bros where u go since sotee i come deh miss you. So bombing of bridges should continue till our exit point. Lol

Are u in any of this bus: cileasing and Pz

bros I still dey o! I no go very far!!

CCNN na my own 7up o!!!

As for PZ, it must behave wella... I expect a good result here...fear no gree me enter C and I leasing...

the only penny stock I do now is insurance like AIICO and WApic
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 1:08pm On Aug 05, 2014
Born2berich:

I believe that it will definitely be green today, however, people should not expect a miracle rally from oando..My simple advise, map out your exit price and once achieved, move on to the next stock..There are so many good stocks to choose from unless you are in for the Long term.
My exit price for oando is #100 and above no matter when it happens. So if wale and co think they can use bad news to chase me out of the bus, they better think twice cos na me and them dey this bus, we rise or fall together.
Pls note that oando is only %10 of my investment as most(%60) are in Tbills(others are spread).

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 1:15pm On Aug 05, 2014
Oando opened high @ N27.29 but trading presently @ N26.75 #notbad with lil or no offer/bid. Lil by lil
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sky2891: 1:19pm On Aug 05, 2014
Aks: Oando opened high @ N27.29 but trading presently @ N26.75 #notbad with lil or no offer/bid. Lil by lil
please, Ashaka is trading at..........?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 1:24pm On Aug 05, 2014
sky2891:
N33.90
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 05, 2014
janykute:
I think she meant 35k units(her entitlement) and not 35k per units.

When a company floats a Rights Issue,as a shareholder, you can decide to renounce your rights(probably cos you don't have funds to take them up). The units at N0.50k(RIGHT to take each extra unit) accruing to you can be traded on the exchange. The price is usually less than the nominal price of N0.50k. In her case, her rights sell for N0.35k . At leastt that her limit.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 1:26pm On Aug 05, 2014
sky2891:
offer is 33.90
No bids
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Josh121(m): 1:28pm On Aug 05, 2014
wow this morgan realtime is nice , just bought trancorp 5.57 while it was treading at 5.62. this is crazy nice

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 1:28pm On Aug 05, 2014
Mpeace: My exit price for oando is #100 and above no matter when it happens. So if wale and co think they can use bad news to chase me out of the bus, they better think twice cos na me and them dey this bus, we rise or fall together.
Pls note that oando is only %10 of my investment as most(%60) are in Tbills(others are spread).

The Barbell Strategy.

#Respect
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:32pm On Aug 05, 2014

you no tell us again say the money don land

Josh121: wow this morgan realtime is nice , just bought trancorp 5.57 while it was treading at 5.62. this is crazy nice

choi! fast fast grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) ... (7834) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.