Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:55 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3452) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11241661 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3449) (3450) (3451) (3452) (3453) (3454) (3455) ... (7914) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 4:37am On Apr 19, 2018
wanaj0:

I don't think OLD Mutual is the same as Mutual Benefits oooo. Hmmmmmm
Thanks Sir Wanaj0. I just checked and they're two separate entities
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 4:39am On Apr 19, 2018
wanaj0:

You need to provide more information.

Which company dividend? Which financial year end?

ETI use to pay dividend in dollars until CBN put a stop to it. Since then all dividends are paid in Naira except you can show a Capital Importation Certificate as evidence that you brought in forex into the country to buy the shares. You can however get then Naira equivalent of your dividend paid into your account.

SEPLAT was another company that started with dollar dividend but was also stopped by CBN.
It is ETI. I have tried to their lines but not picked. Kindly advise me on what to do sir
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:13am On Apr 19, 2018
locodemy:
$73.60
Inching towards $74...Interesting times
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 6:32am On Apr 19, 2018
rationalmind:

Inching towards $74...Interesting times
And somebody just sold his units of oando.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 6:33am On Apr 19, 2018
makashava:
Safely offloaded positions oando..waiting nxt entry
Next entry should be at 15 or 20

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:43am On Apr 19, 2018
Mpeace:
And somebody just sold his units of oando.

I think it was Cadillac who said some people after selling will come to the forum to announce it, make people panick sell so they can mop again at lower prices.

www.nairaland.com/rationalmind
Though personally, if I was holding, I would have sold as well. Oando has returned 50% since the suspension was lifted. That one don do me cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 7:55am On Apr 19, 2018
rationalmind:

I think it was Cadillac who said some people after selling will come to the forum to announce it, make people panick sell so they can mop again at lower prices.

Though personally, if I was holding, I would have sold as well. Oando has returned 50% since the suspension was lifted. That one don do me cool

Since the market no allow me buy my 2,000,000 units i dey sit on the tasere i bought before the suspension @N5.88....Anyway, the bull run might end at KM 16.... wink

Wetin I know sef...Abeg make i comeandbegoing joor
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 19, 2018
Coolcash1:

Since the market no allow me buy my 2,000,000 units i dey sit on the tasere i bought before the suspension @N5.88....Anyway, the bull run might end at KM 16.... wink

Godspeed sir smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 19, 2018
Coolcash1:

Owo tutu- Too much money. Someone is taking over from Oga Loco... grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:38am On Apr 19, 2018
Igboro tidaru
Oil dey vex seriously
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 8:43am On Apr 19, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
Igboro tidaru
Oil dey vex seriously
...you ain't seen nothing yet! Next pause likely to be around 80!!!
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 8:47am On Apr 19, 2018
Oil $74.12
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 8:47am On Apr 19, 2018

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 8:50am On Apr 19, 2018
Yayira:
If it happens and he begins to lament, how much will it add to your bank account ?
I guess zero naira.
........ but he didnt mention name I'm not understanding. undecided
There's no need fueling unnecessary argument please.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 8:57am On Apr 19, 2018
Princkez:
Oil $74.12

Fresh 3 - Yr highs
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 9:21am On Apr 19, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 9:23am On Apr 19, 2018
MSCI ADDITION FOR 18 APRIL 2018/GENERAL MARKET COMMENT

The MSCI index is endorsing this market by investing new round of money. With this positive movement in the fund holdings, we should see the developing up trend gaining more ground.

This development can be liken to the Army taking over a formerly occupied territory which belongs to rebels. Current takeover is led by among others by:

Brigadier- Oando (he has assured us of safety of the market)- To deliver at least 30% return this week. And with the bullish sentiment likely to continue next week with the recovery of some pipelines contracts !!!!
Sergeant Skye
Corporal: Jaiz

Further report on this operation will continue.

Please I am enjoying this forum, everybody is contributing their quota. For this week my heartily appreciation goes to out Locomotive – Locodemy, the man is open minded and cannot hide things from others. Due to this forum, I have not read news from other websites for quite some time now. I read some few useful comments/information and then sit down with charts to decipher what the market will do and bet me, I am happier for it. Hi my man, Locodemy, if they annoy you in this again in this forum, just let me know where you are going and we go there to try and bring the Brigadier Oando, Sergeant Skye, Corporal – Jaiz and the wounded but recuperating Honeywell (let us hope this get well soon as we await the result of the final test for 2017, recovery has been slow but the test result is likely to come at a good time to meet the current takeover of the enemy bear territory). On a last note, Br. Loco, hold on to Japaul, there is a “Capo” on the board that knows how to get all these foreign investors, after Milost another foreign investor will likely come. Also the 2 sectors that the company is focusing on: Mining and Oil are quite attractive, with so many loans and grants flowing to Nigeria this days, Japaul can still likely attract more funds (this write up is unlike me, I will forward a mail to you and whoever is interested, but know that I don’t reply all mails, since the information is free I can control what I disclose) for the full gist, this is insider information.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by shigidi(m): 9:28am On Apr 19, 2018
yok:
MSCI ADDITION FOR 18 APRIL 2018/GENERAL MARKET COMMENT

The MSCI index is endorsing this market by investing new round of money. With this positive movement in the fund holdings, we should see the developing up trend gaining more ground.

This development can be liken to the Army taking over a formerly occupied territory which belongs to rebels. Current takeover is led by among others by:

Brigadier- Oando (he has assured us of safety of the market)- To deliver at least 30% return this week. And with the bullish sentiment likely to continue next week with the recovery of some pipelines contracts !!!!
Sergeant Skye
Corporal: Jaiz

Further report on this operation will continue.

Please I am enjoying this forum, everybody is contributing their quota. For this week my heartily appreciation goes to out Locomotive – Locodemy, the man is open minded and cannot hide things from others. Due to this forum, I have not read news from other websites for quite some time now. I read some few useful comments/information and then sit down with charts to decipher what the market will do and bet me, I am happier for it. Hi my man, Locodemy, if they annoy you in this again in this forum, just let me know where you are going and we go there to try and bring the Brigadier Oando, Sergeant Skye, Corporal – Jaiz and the wounded but recuperating Honeywell (let us hope this get well soon as we await the result of the final test for 2017, recovery has been slow but the test result is likely to come at a good time to meet the current takeover of the enemy bear territory). On a last note, Br. Loco, hold on to Japaul, there is a “Capo” on the board that knows how to get all these foreign investors, after Milost another foreign investor will likely come. Also the 2 sectors that the company is focusing on: Mining and Oil are quite attractive, with so many loans and grants flowing to Nigeria this days, Japaul can still likely attract more funds (this write up is unlike me, I will forward a mail to you and whoever is interested, but know that I don’t reply all mails, since the information is free I can control what I disclose) for the full gist, this is insider information.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source.

So they are buying what they sold off weeks ago. And these fund managers are paid how much again?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 9:31am On Apr 19, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 9:33am On Apr 19, 2018
makashava:
Safely offloaded positions oando..waiting nxt entry

The problems are itchy fingers and lack of war chest. You have safely lost expected income.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 9:36am On Apr 19, 2018
shigidi:

So they are buying what they sold off weeks ago. And these fund managers are paid how much again?

If all these buying and selling are for real (100% real), then they might be a front for a drug cartel somewhere. Busy cleaning up their cash on NSE. They are hard to understand.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 9:36am On Apr 19, 2018
Fidelity , FCMB , Diamond
TA Update
- similar weekly pattern after 12 to 13 weeks pull back
- all 3 finding some support esp in d last 3 weeks
- all hv weekly MACD above zero line (good 1)
- all hv weekly RSI holding above 50 level (good 2)
- risk - reward ard dis levels is also not bad (good 3)
- all u need is just 1 to do very well in weeks to come , so patience
- also banking index also holding well above 500
- so its very okay to be wrong till ur right

#JustObserving
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 9:42am On Apr 19, 2018
mendes911:

If all these buying and selling are for real (100% real), then they might be a front for a drug cartel somewhere. Busy cleaning up their cash on NSE. They are hard to understand.

It has to be like that nah, funds have to rest by selling ( make profit)and continues to make more profit by buying relatively low as long as the market is in upbeat.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 9:43am On Apr 19, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 9:43am On Apr 19, 2018
phemmie06:
https://nairametrics.com/three-quick-ways-to-find-out-if-a-stock-is-overvalued/

https://trwstockbrokers./2018/04/19/nigerias-ci-leasing-eyes-fresh-capital-for-expansion/

If this interview is TRUE, seems there will be no conversion of the Aureous loan to shares. Seems they will raise bonds to refinance the loan.

Nothing on the AGM notice gave any impression of NEW equity capital raising though.

Fingers crossed.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 9:48am On Apr 19, 2018
wanaj0:

If this interview is TRUE, seems there will be no conversion of the Aureous loan to shares. Seems they will raise bonds to refinance the loan.

Nothing on the AGM notice gave any impression of NEW equity capital raising though.

Fingers crossed.

Which one do you think will be better for the shareholders?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:01am On Apr 19, 2018
veecovee:
Harlots here should repent, burn their attires and change to the type of attire these 4 ladies are wearing. And stop seducing agba, Godisfaithful, current price, oracle, and many, many others. Better be fast before it is too late.
Otherwise, Both you and agba (especially) will face this torment in hell. 12#66840551
shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:02am On Apr 19, 2018
veecovee:
Harlots here should repent, burn their attires and change to the type of attire these 4 ladies are wearing. And stop seducing agba, Godisfaithful, current price, oracle, and many, many others. Better be fast before it is too late.

Otherwise, Both you and agba (especially) will face this torment in hell.

www.nairaland.com/3560501/holineness-righteousness-revival-daily-messages/12#66840551
If you really read the Holy Bible and your copy of it has Matthew 7:2, you wouldn't be typing as above.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 10:03am On Apr 19, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 10:03am On Apr 19, 2018
Mcy56:

shocked shocked
leave agba alone

(1) (2) (3) ... (3449) (3450) (3451) (3452) (3453) (3454) (3455) ... (7914) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: LixSz, Streetinvestor2, cocolacec(m), Agbalowomeri, Choiceguy and 17 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.