Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,416 members, 7,971,524 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 11:18 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (366) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11662658 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) ... (8266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 1:43pm On Aug 20, 2014
Aks: Time is ripe for sharp investors to invest in Wapic (Medium term). Oando jeering up for bull, watch out next week

Waiting @N0.70 junction.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 1:44pm On Aug 20, 2014
Elai147:
Na N2.60 Skyebank see so. I'll be waiting @ that junction.
. Skye bank ROE for the past 8 months is nothing to write home about. The resignation of their MD (the bank tried to play it down via media) suggested some in house issues not privy to their shareholders. There is more to it than meets the eye IMO

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:44pm On Aug 20, 2014
Aks: . i want to believe NSE has disabled the functionality on the trading machine not to display BID/SELL units. My thought on it

I think so, when i called my broker what she was seeing was different from mine
Could it be morgan i trade had been restricted ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ifeykay(m): 1:45pm On Aug 20, 2014
presiade: MorganCapital's itrade platform is sick!!!

I HAVE GIVEN UP ON THEM. Is only a matter of time they will know technology is not all in this business. One good thing about this kind of technology is the ability to replicate it. Already my other broker is in the process of launching real-time trade. Once every other broker has it the only edge will be customer service - customer satisfaction. Till then let them.........

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by presiade(m): 1:48pm On Aug 20, 2014
feelamong:

Hmmm.. una too like bargain for this place.. many of una go be grave robbers o! cheesy

If everybody dey do ijebu like una.. how brokers go take to dey chop naa?
No be today we don dey pay broker... We don buy car and build houses for many of them... Make we cut that cost small. Babon they work, monkey dey chop am

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by presiade(m): 1:51pm On Aug 20, 2014
Aks: . i want to believe NSE has disabled the functionality on the trading machine not to display BID/SELL units. My thought on it
My conspiracy theory is even that MC is doing it intentionally so that they can control the prices of stocks they want to trade (buy/ sell) internally...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 1:51pm On Aug 20, 2014
Aks: smiley smiley smiley smiley PA did
I think the crux should be the impact of the tweet on the Oando share price.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 1:54pm On Aug 20, 2014
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 1:56pm On Aug 20, 2014
seun lawal©
@seunl53

It Is time 4 Oando plc to talk about the 2013 end of year result. #Oando2013result , @AdewaleTinubu - 19 Aug

Wale Tinubu
@AdewaleTinubu

@seunl53 Acquisition of COP was a material transaction and was prudent to include impact.

12:25 PM - 20 Aug 14
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 20, 2014
my bnsitl,did u see d bid for 7up? no be for children. @120.45
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 2:10pm On Aug 20, 2014
I think we need to cut Morgan Capital some slack. We are too quick to crucify them. I spoke with them concerning this issue awhile ago and I was told its from the exchange and the exchange is working on it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:13pm On Aug 20, 2014
[quote author=4dchairman]seun lawal©
@seunl53

It Is time 4 Oando plc to talk about the 2013 end of year result. #Oando2013result , @AdewaleTinubu - 19 Aug

Wale Tinubu
@AdewaleTinubu

@seunl53 Acquisition of COP was a material transaction and was prudent to include impact.

12:25 PM - 20 Aug 14

Sir i checked it , reply from WT
Wale Tinubu ‏@AdewaleTinubu 42m
More
@seunl53 # Results for 2013 full year, Q1 and Q2 2014 will be published in Sept. 1

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 2:13pm On Aug 20, 2014
Expect the result for OANDO PLC 2013 fy,2014 Q1 AND Q2 Sept. 1, Mr Wale Tinubu replied me via twitter.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 2:17pm On Aug 20, 2014
[quote author=lancee][/quote]
Thank you lancee, I decided to send the tweet yesterday,just tired of the rumours.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 2:18pm On Aug 20, 2014
Wale

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ebony9ja(m): 2:18pm On Aug 20, 2014
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 20, 2014
Dexterax:

I'm behind u...fully!

na behind u go dey naa, watching d ass shake. it seems u be ARSEnal member.
I belong to manCHESTer for life, wit my Hispy ofcourse.

@bigass, i feel u. so sorry we misunderstood ur post

@all, 7up is d next big thing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:32pm On Aug 20, 2014
4dchairman:
Thank you lancee, I decided to send the tweet yesterday,just tired of the rumours.

U welcome sir , na your face be this BABA4 dchairman , nice to see u
U be real chariman on 400k units oando

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 2:34pm On Aug 20, 2014
bigass: I think we need to cut Morgan Capital some slack. We are too quick to crucify them. I spoke with them concerning this issue awhile ago and I was told its from the exchange and the exchange is working on it.
What you see is what is relayed from the NSE. We all should be a bit more appreciative, Morgan Capitals itrade has brought an amazing level of accuracy and clarity to my transactions. I am no longer subject to the whims of my previous "shylock" brokers. Yes they may improve on their customer care, but I think they have as we havent had too many complaints in that regard lately.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 2:36pm On Aug 20, 2014
passwelle:
Oh NSE! Though art a place of strange happenings!
Again Access traded circa 9.63 all day with a trade executed at 9.32 early this morning. And in the dying minutes the "market makers" do the needful grin
grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 2:37pm On Aug 20, 2014
lancee:

U welcome sir , na your face be this BABA4 dchairman , nice to see u
U be real chariman on 400k units oando
Thanks bro,just a little micro
-minority shareholder activism, atleast I'm a shareholder.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 2:38pm On Aug 20, 2014
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 2:39pm On Aug 20, 2014
4dchairman:
Thanks bro,just a little micro
-minority shareholder activism, atleast I'm a shareholder.

You did well especially as you passed the info..

i expect a rally in oando soon. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 2:40pm On Aug 20, 2014
mercylicious:

na behind u go dey naa, watching d ass shake. it seems u be ARSEnal member.
I belong to manCHESTer for life, wit my Hispy ofcourse.

@bigass, i feel u. so sorry we misunderstood ur post

@all, 7up is d next big thing.

What shall a man give up for asss? The strongest muscles in the human body are located over there oh!

And emmm...Mercy, you and Hispy dude sef, you should be a little generous oh.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 2:43pm On Aug 20, 2014
i always wonder how oando does it..once a positive news about oando comes out everybody comes out from their quiet status..

oando you too much grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 2:46pm On Aug 20, 2014
i don't know if this happens to any other person here. I tend to visualize the physical appearance of forumites.

Mercy :Tall light bursty tones but not bleaching

4dchairman:dark muscular hairy

Myjoy08:light chubby buttie tushh fineboy

Dexter: short big muscular and hairy.

Ewumi: Old bald slim ugly and wicked looking

more later

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Josh121(m): 2:49pm On Aug 20, 2014
bigass: i don't know if this happens to any other person here. I tend to visualize the physical appearance of forumites.

Myjoy08:light chubby buttie Behind fineboy

more later

Babe u just like wahala i swear , shei na this one we go buy tomorrow or sell . wetin be your problem with Oga Ewumi ?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:50pm On Aug 20, 2014
bigass: i don't know if this happens to any other person here. I tend to visualize the physical appearance of forumites.

Myjoy08:light chubby buttie tushh fineboy

more later

grin grin .,bald ke .. small small we don dey see faces
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 2:50pm On Aug 20, 2014
dragonking: tall fine light pot belly but villager looking

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 2:52pm On Aug 20, 2014
.grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Shine1177: 2:59pm On Aug 20, 2014
wahala dey.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 3:01pm On Aug 20, 2014
Bigass....u no go kee me really...hehehe

And if I change my name to Ben, then your image of me will change again abi? grin

I'm sure Dexter reminds you of the cartoon character.

Unfortunately you got me wrong babe. Totally wrong.

But I like your creativity though. I'm sure it extends to some other ventures....

(1) (2) (3) ... (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) ... (8266) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: MrDiligence, cocolacec(m), Kwibaba(m), kaykehin, freeman67, Raider76, yMcy56, robobo, dapix, BabsO2(m), sky2891, manwomanok, Pokuase, crownprince2017 and 18 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.