Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,952 members, 7,876,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 10:13 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3659) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11129548 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3656) (3657) (3658) (3659) (3660) (3661) (3662) ... (7842) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 1:44pm On Jun 11, 2018
Mcy56:
Chai! This market sure have a way of humbling people sha. See as everyone dey peep, read comments and go. grin

By the way, where is oga chibuking81? I hope all is well. sad

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed shocked shocked wink cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by musty00: 1:45pm On Jun 11, 2018
Mcy56:
Chai! This market sure have a way of humbling people sha. See as everyone dey peep, read comments and go. grin

By the way, where is oga chibuking81? I hope all is well. sad

Lol grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by musty00: 1:48pm On Jun 11, 2018
Today might just pass peacefully if Dangote Cement is not able to trade a block of 10,000 units with its current downtrend.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 1:54pm On Jun 11, 2018
Market is gradually gathering momentum just towards close of trading today to finish positive.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by shigidi(m): 2:15pm On Jun 11, 2018
79mn Units of UCAP traded??
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 2:21pm On Jun 11, 2018
shigidi:
79mn Units of UCAP traded??
CEO just resigned.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:02pm On Jun 11, 2018
Onuokwu:

Is Boyo not the one at Eterna Plc?

No, the guy at Eterna is Boyi from the north. Boyo and Jite are from Delta state

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 3:14pm On Jun 11, 2018
So what is dangflour planning that has got peter jumping. Make them let us know so we can get in before the pumping starts.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by musty00: 4:06pm On Jun 11, 2018
Na wa o. There's hamattan here today undecided

Please can someone help with how market INDEX is calculated. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 11, 2018
That illiquid publishing company making me proud when other sectors are down.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 4:32pm On Jun 11, 2018
Mpeace:
CEO just resigned.
musical chairs
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 11, 2018
How market?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hunter21(m): 7:19pm On Jun 11, 2018
please is it possible to buy stocks of 2,000 naira
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 11, 2018
hunter21:

See your face.
Joker.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 8:14pm On Jun 11, 2018
[quote author=locodemy post=68389456]

See your face.

Him be ur bros ??
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 8:17pm On Jun 11, 2018
hunter21:

Very possible . but no xpect returns just build ur money to ur capability.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:10pm On Jun 11, 2018
hunter21:
This Loco self. grin

Dear hunter21, it's not possible if you are just coming to explore the stock market.
For IPO, not possible because there'll always be minimum amount you can buy and for secondary market, where you can buy through a broker, you'll need to open an account with a stockbroking firm with certain amount - all higher than 2k.
It is however possible once you've already and conveniently open an account with the broker.
Like Krisuba said, you will have to be building and compounding the cash to get much better returns i.e. you can see the account as your investment account which you'll be depositing more money at regular intervals and increasing your share purchase little by little.
My own little contribution to my fellow newbie's inquiry grin ........ with due rgds to my ogas on top grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:14pm On Jun 11, 2018
@valacious sir, you are welcome. Pls breathe a sigh of relief for you have just one or two pages to read on your arrival, Nsempa members are on siddon-look strike today grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by safepaulooo(m): 11:22pm On Jun 11, 2018
The quiet before the storm shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 12:33am On Jun 12, 2018
NSE is a cycle.

Those running out will soon start running in.

Those running in will soon start running out.

Those standing on the fence may soon fall from the fence. grin grin

If only NSE opens at night
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 7:05am On Jun 12, 2018
MSCI MOVEMENT FOR 11 JUNE 2018

This is an interesting time in the market. Still few buyers in the market which have kept most prices low.

Again, this is the season of buying at the support or better still demand point.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 8:19am On Jun 12, 2018
yok:

This is an interesting time in the market. Still few buyers in the market which have kept most prices low.

Again, this is the season of buying at the support or better still demand point.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source.

They will turn around and start selling....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ugosample(m): 8:27am On Jun 12, 2018
hunter21:

you can even buy of N50; D grin

I once bought a stock in error while using the online platform, there was a glitch and all, then I got a mail from my stock broker that the deal sailed throughgrin

That one unit is with me till date cheesy

So if that's possible, 2k is of course possible

Except you already know this, but want to troll us here
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 9:12am On Jun 12, 2018
Mcy56:

This Loco self. grin

Dear hunter21, it's not possible if you are just coming to explore the stock market.
For IPO, not possible because there'll always be minimum amount you can buy and for secondary market, where you can buy through a broker, you'll need to open an account with a stockbroking firm with certain amount - all higher than 2k.
It is however possible once you've already and conveniently open an account with the broker.
Like Krisuba said, you will have to be building and compounding the cash to get much better returns i.e. you can see the account as your investment account which you'll be depositing more money at regular intervals and increasing your share purchase little by little.
My own little contribution to my fellow newbie's inquiry grin ........ with due rgds to my ogas on top grin
When I bought international breweries I subscribed for 3500 units which was less than 3000 naira, 1500+ was allocated to me though I couldn't turn my returned money to cash. With #2000 hunter can still get IPO but it will be through the insurance companies but not Japaul because Japaul will jack the price
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by musty00: 9:33am On Jun 12, 2018
yok:

These people are confused!

Can't figure out any strategy in their investment undecided
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:56am On Jun 12, 2018
Una get hangover for here ni?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by valentinenwoko: 10:00am On Jun 12, 2018
C & I Leasing Plc N7 billion bond offer is oversubscribed
C&I Leasing Plc has announced that its N7 billion bond issuance was oversubscribed by 133%.

Chukwuma Okolo, Chairman C&I Leasing Plc, disclosed this at the signing ceremony with issuance houses in Lagos.

According to the Cable, the bond offer is a five-year fixed rate senior secured bond, which was officially opened for issue on May 21 and closed on June 4, 2018.

Okolo noted that the firm was excited about the success of the first in the series of its N20 billion debt issuance programme.

In his words:

“WE HAD AN EXTREMELY SUCCESSFUL OUTING, WE HAD 133 PERCENT SUBSCRIPTION TO OUR REQUIRED N7 BILLION. BUT OF COURSE, AS A DISCIPLINED COMPANY, WE ARE ACCEPTING WHAT WE SET OUT TO RAISE.”

Also speaking, Andrew Otike-Odibi, Managing Director of the company, said a significant portion of proceeds from this series will be used to finance maturing bank loans and scale up its services in the oil and gas sector.

Recall that the company also raised N700 million at about 16 percent in 2016.

The rush for corporate bonds
Nigeria’s securities regulator may be preparing for record bond issuance from companies seeking to leverage on the lower interest rates and improved economic indices.

Improved liquidity on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) and FMDQ OTC Securities Exchange is also encouraging firms to sell more debt securities

In its Full year 2017 financial statements for the year ended 31 December 2017, the company recorded revenue growth of 26% Y-O-Y to N21.4 Billion from N17.0 Billion And 19% Increase in Profit After Tax to N1.1 Billion.

About C&I Leasing
C&I Leasing group of companies is made up of three divisions, Fleet Management, Outsourcing, and Marine divisions and two subsidiaries in Leasafric, Ghana and EPIC International FZE, United Arab Emirates.

In 1997, C&I Leasing Plc concluded a major restructuring that saw its conversion to a public company with its share listed on the official list of the NSE as the only leasing, support, and logistics rentals services company.

Its shares are currently trading at N1.61 with a one year return of 136.76%.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ZikkyChops(m): 10:01am On Jun 12, 2018
Think so
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:24am On Jun 12, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
Bearbullmrk transmission confusion, making people to embark on siddon-look strike. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by musty00: 10:29am On Jun 12, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

People were expecting crazy bull this week, and it has not come yet.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:32am On Jun 12, 2018
Ugosample:
you can even buy of N50; D grin
I once bought a stock in error while using the online platform, there was a glitch and all, then I got a mail from my stock broker that the deal sailed throughgrin
That one unit is with me till date cheesy
So if that's possible, 2k is of course possible
Except you already know this, but want to troll us here

Oga, you are talking about someone who is already in the system. In online platform, one can even buy 1unit of 20k share (in error anyway), I used to see lots of 1unit purchase on itrade but for a starter, I don't think it's possible. I stand to be corrected anyway.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 12, 2018
musty00:

People were expecting crazy bull this week, and it has not come yet.
Did the index loose yesterday? Bull is dwelling in our midst. Let this public holidays end first then we will see.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3656) (3657) (3658) (3659) (3660) (3661) (3662) ... (7842) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: emmasoft(m), unite4real, cocolacec(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.