Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,312 members, 7,971,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 12:10 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3827) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11660481 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3824) (3825) (3826) (3827) (3828) (3829) (3830) ... (8264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 2:20pm On Aug 15, 2018
Who will hit N1 first ?

- diamond or transcorp ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 2:21pm On Aug 15, 2018
fxuser:
52 week low alert
- transcorp hit 1.09

HonyFlour
- new 52 wk low
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 2:23pm On Aug 15, 2018
Yea, I love this game. Some are scared while others are scooping the blood. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by owoblow77: 2:25pm On Aug 15, 2018
For real! You're catching falling knives? You got very deep pockets bro. Are you a politician?
jamace:
Yea, I love this game. Some are scared while others are scooping the blood. grin
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 2:27pm On Aug 15, 2018
jamace:

some are scooping early
some are scoping slowly
some are yet to start scooping
some hv postponed scooping to Q4/Q1

#timing

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 15, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by austinkenneth: 2:31pm On Aug 15, 2018
35,000. Here we come!

Some were warned but they did not listen. They instead called us alarmists.

Now see what your stubbornness has wrought to your portfolio.

Next time, take your time to consider every advice. Money is not made emotionally. The stock market is not emotional.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by deepsuk(f): 2:36pm On Aug 15, 2018
to all of you so called oracles and analysts who guided people into investing in this shi-t-hole stock market i say to you "IT WILL NEVER BE WELL WITH YOU. GOD WILL PUNISH YOU IN THE WAY YOU HAVE NEVER IMAGINED. YOUR WIFE WILL SLEEP WITH THE DOG AND YOUR CHILDREN WILL SEE DISEASE."

this is on behalf of all the investors you misguided and scammed in to buying shares on NSE.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by musty00: 2:36pm On Aug 15, 2018
fxuser:

some are scooping early
some are scoping slowly
some are yet to start scooping
some hv postponed scooping to Q4/Q1

#timing

Hmm...nice one. They're all strategies grin! Everyone sticks to the one that works for him/her. That's the way the stock market works.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:47pm On Aug 15, 2018
Hhmmm, what's our friend up there have got to say to the same oracles who guided people to making lots of money in same shi.t.h.ole stock market? At least, to be fair in judgement is godly. tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 15, 2018
deepsuk:
to all of you so called oracles and analysts who guided people into investing in this shi-t-hole stock market i say to you "IT WILL NEVER BE WELL WITH YOU. GOD WILL PUNISH YOU IN THE WAY YOU HAVE NEVER IMAGINED. YOUR WIFE WILL SLEEP WITH THE DOG AND YOUR CHILDREN WILL SEE DISEASE."

this is on behalf of all the investors you misguided and scammed in to buying shares on NSE.

See me see Trouble ooh. So you fit talk NORMAL... no more oil for ur p u s s y , Sorry ooh but r you up to 40yr ?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:49pm On Aug 15, 2018
tritritri:
See me see Trouble ooh. So you fit talk NORMAL... no more oil for ur p u s s y , Sorry ooh but r you up to 40yr ?
grin grin grin
Same person that wanted to list her t*** on same shi.t.hole market just few days ago. lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by musty00: 2:50pm On Aug 15, 2018
tritritri:

Lol grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by austinkenneth: 2:53pm On Aug 15, 2018
deepsuk:

grin grin grin grin dey thing don begin dey pain uuuu? From enjoyment to pain. No more lubrication.

Hopefully this will be ur last post on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 2:56pm On Aug 15, 2018
I drove past Customs street today and was amassed at the huge number of people being brought out on stretchers. Paramedics were everywhere, siren blasting. I just weak! That could have been me or a relation. God forbid shaaa.

I have one or two questions for the floor but fear of Boss Yayira and co no go fit allow me ask my question. Let me jeje keep quiet.

Una weldone ooo. Just passing.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 2:57pm On Aug 15, 2018
Mcy56:
Hhmmm, what has our friend up there have got to say to the same oracles who guided people to making lots of money in same shi.t.h.ole stock market? At least, to be fair in judgement is godly. tongue

...and the same oracle shouting caution with reference to what happen in the world market but pple change his name to mr DOW grin we all know better now.

atleast next time when some one come to give caution. before he finish talk we go jaaaa.

https://www.nairaland.com/rabbidoracle/posts/2

grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 15, 2018
Lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 2:58pm On Aug 15, 2018
currentprice:
i day watch ccnn MM. let see who blink first

grin grin grin

Everyday for the thief, one day for the owner
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 3:03pm On Aug 15, 2018
musty00:
A SHORT TERM reversal is likely soon (between now and Monday)

Today will make 9 days losing streak. It might not go beyond 12 days. This might help index to struggle to hold at that 35k in the short term.

This August is the month to round up any portfolio reshuffle. September go bad.

Just thinking o.....Not a recommendation please.

Reversal ko.... I expect the heavy weights to take a beating before any reversal. That's my own expectation ooo, no follow me argue abeg. If am to play any 10%, I will enter the market any day GTB and it's twin does a full offer and take off the following day once there's any twinkle of a bull. That's the key to reversal in this kind of market. This has failed me before though.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 15, 2018
currentprice:

...and the same oracle shouting caution with reference to what happen in the world market but pple change his name to mr DOW grin we all know better now.

atleast next time when some one come to give caution. before he finish talk we go jaaaa.

https://www.nairaland.com/rabbidoracle/posts/2

grin grin grin

Oracle really tried informing the forum but it part of learning.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 3:08pm On Aug 15, 2018
mendes911:
Una weldone ooo. Just passing.
How village? tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by austinkenneth: 3:09pm On Aug 15, 2018
mendes911:

Reversal ko.... I expect the heavy weights to take a beating before any reversal. That's my own expectation ooo, no follow me argue abeg. If am to play any 10%, I will enter the market any day GTB and it's twin does a full offer and take off the following day once there's any twinkle of a bull. That's the key to reversal in this kind of market. This has failed me before though.

Agree with you. The market will take a hell of a beating to at least 30,000 (14% from current levels) before a sure reversal.

This is going to mainly fueled by external factors: Turkey contagion punishing emerging and frontier markets, capital flight to US due to higher rates, 2019 election blues.

Lets not forget the Elephant in the room: the MSCI Nigeria ETF. THEY ARE SELLING HEAVILY AND TACTICALLY.
(1) They sell a massive batch of stocks, price falls
(2) They wait
(3) Price rebounds because we are buying and sell pressure decreased. We see no action on their portfolio and think they are done selling
(4) Liquidity increases (provided by us)
(5) they sell again another massive batch of stocks on us due to the liquidity we provided
(6) They start again from step 1. The cycle continues.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 3:12pm On Aug 15, 2018
tritritri:

Oracle really tried informing the forum but it part of learning.

there are some ogas I don't joke with their jokes talkless of when they serious on their post.

Safety first

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 15, 2018
austinkenneth:
35,000. Here we come!

Some were warned but they did not listen. They instead called us alarmists.

Now see what your stubbornness has wrought to your portfolio.

Next time, take your time to consider every advice. Money is not made emotionally. The stock market is not emotional.

Now is not the time for all these “we told you guys “ story.
If they did not say it here that they are in the market will you come here and be forming sir-know-it-all ?
Oracle, CP , Agba all came into the market in May after all their warning in February and they all received nice haircut before running out..
Bottom line no one knows it all.. even the Ogas are not exempted.. we learn everyday..

If you are not in the market now, thank your God.
If you came and was able to run out with minimal loss, thank you God and think of how to recover your loss..
Some of us like to concentrate our purchases hereby making it hard for us to jump-out.

Moreover we all don’t have same strategy..
We must not have same trading plan.

E don reach when una go grow up for this page

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 3:23pm On Aug 15, 2018
^
^^
^^^
when we come back to mkt in May as planned and we quickly recognize danger still remain in the mkt and agree to quickly exit with little haircut. i think it better than disagree with mr market based on HOPE by still remain in the mkt till now.

anyway currentprice still manage to exit with gain in May but i believe it a lucky sha. i inform this thread a week before my exit

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by austinkenneth: 3:28pm On Aug 15, 2018
Yayira:

Now is not the time for all these “we told you guys “ story.
If they did not say it here that they are in the market will you come here and be forming sir-know-it-all ?
Oracle, CP , Agba all came into the market in May after all their warning in February and they all received nice haircut before running out..
Bottom line no one knows it all.. even the Ogas are not exempted.. we learn everyday..

If you are not in the market now, thank your God.
If you came and was able to run out with minimal loss, thank you God and think of how to recover your loss..
Some of us like to concentrate our purchases hereby making it hard for us to jump-out.

Moreover we all don’t have same strategy..
We must not have same trading plan.

E don reach when una go grow up for this page

You see. I'm telling you again it'll go lower but I could be wrong. Please buy more if you think it'll go higher. After all the stock market is just a tool for wealth and losses transfer from one person to another

I never claimed to know it all. Yok has been posting the behaviour of the MSCI Nigeria index. Our market has been mirroring that index since March. Just by looking at his posts I FELT I could see a trend. Like I mentioned in one of my earlier post, I took a massive haircut of 20% in 2013-2014 for not listening to the warnings about how Tapering in US would affect the Nigerian market.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:28pm On Aug 15, 2018
Abeg make una alert Mr. Diamond; it has gotten to his support/junction
Let him come inside and receive more blow

Me I no get strength to argue
All my strength is focused on loading my gun for another 3/4 months
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by prof2007: 3:30pm On Aug 15, 2018
ARTICLE: 3 WAYS TO BUILD GREAT WEALTH

Source: www.businessinsider.co.za

Business Insider | Executive Insights
Aug 14, 2018; 06:12 pm

After spending 5 years studying millionaires, I've found that there are 3 types of people who end up the wealthiest. Thomas C. Corley studied and interviewed 233 wealthy individuals over the course of four years and found three common ways they build their fortunes.

1. "Saver-investors" focused on having no debt, lived well below their means, and invested and saved for many years.
2. "Virtuosos" were the best of the best in their careers, and worked for companies that gave stock options or owned their own highly-profitable businesses.
3. "Dreamers" were the wealthiest group: They pursued a big dream and made it a reality, which led to some massive gain or income.

Over a nearly four-year period, I interviewed 233 wealthy individuals. During these interviews, I asked each rich person 144 questions. It took me another 18 months to summarize and analyze their responses. In an effort to share my research I've written several books sharing their habits, thinking, psychology, decision-making, risk tolerance, careers and many other things, which I learned thanks to my "Rich Habits" Study.

One of the many things I learned was how they actually created their wealth.

What I found is that there were three predominant paths rich people pursued in order to accumulate their wealth.

1. THE 'SAVER INVESTORS'
Just less than 22% of the rich people in my Rich Habits Study fell into this category. The "saver-investors" all had zero debt, and the passive income generated by their invested savings was enough to meet or exceed their standard of living.

They all had five things in common:

A. They had a low standard of living and
B. They typically made a modest income and
C. Their modest income exceeded their low standard of living and
D. They saved 20% or more of their modest income for many years and
E. They consistently and prudently invested their savings for many years.

It took the Savers about 32 years to accumulate an average wealth of $3.4 million.

2. THE 'VIRTUOSOS'
Approximately 27% of the rich people in my study were "virtuosos." These rich people were virtuosos in their career, industry, or profession. They were among the best at what they did.

These individuals either worked for large, publicly-held corporations (in which a significant portion of their compensation was stock-based compensation) or they were entrepreneurs/small business owners with enterprises that were highly profitable.

It took the virtuosos about 20 years to accumulate an average wealth of $4 million.

3. THE 'DREAMERS'
The "dreamers" were by far the wealthiest group in my study. Approximately 51% of them were individuals who pursued some big dream and were able to turn that dream into a reality. Their dream eventually provided them with an enormous amount of income, profit, or gain, and they accumulated an average of $7.4 million in about twelve years.

SUMMARY:
The point to all of this is: There is more than one way to skin a cat.

If you're risk-averse, it does not disqualify you from becoming rich. If you have no dream or you're not interested in saving your way to wealth, becoming a virtuoso in what you do for a living can make you rich. If you are not a saver or a virtuoso, pursuing some dream that makes your heart sing can also make you wealthy.

If you want to be rich, the only important thing is to pick one path that works for you and stick with it for many years. The one common denominator all levels of wealth shared was time — it took many years to accumulate their wealth.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 3:31pm On Aug 15, 2018
currentprice:
^
^^
^^^
when we come back to mkt in May as planned and we quickly recognize danger still remain in the mkt and agree to quickly exit with little haircut. i think it better than disagree with mr market based on HOPE by still remain in the mkt till now.

anyway currentprice still manage to exit with gain in May but i believe it a lucky sha. i inform this thread a week before my exit

grin grin grin

Na village get me so ooooo........Skye and Flourmills don finish me. Chai!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Infinitisi(m): 3:32pm On Aug 15, 2018
As more and more of us are getting out of the market to wait for when to get in again, this would be a good time for some of us to brush up on our analytical skills whether you are a TA or FA faithful.

At least you don't have the additional stress of watching your portfolio with one eye. When the market turns around as it will one day, you would be better prepared.

I'm sure our gurus from both sides of the divide can recommend books, websites and other resources to help us do that.

Just my thoughts
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chomzy19(f): 3:35pm On Aug 15, 2018
Please must I visit the office of the Registrars to submit the e-mandate form?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Infinitisi(m): 3:36pm On Aug 15, 2018
Chomzy19:
Please must I visit the office of the Registrars to submit the e-mandate form?

You could try your bank or your stockbroker

(1) (2) (3) ... (3824) (3825) (3826) (3827) (3828) (3829) (3830) ... (8264) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Choiceguy, gbengafaro1986, Megapower, manwomanok, cantiride2, chunkuli and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.