Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,371 members, 7,971,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 08:45 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3959) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11661877 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3956) (3957) (3958) (3959) (3960) (3961) (3962) ... (8265) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by freeman67: 7:20pm On Sep 24, 2018
tritritri:
Thanks freeman67 , But can withdrawal be done in dollar as well. that the main reason why i intend to set it up.

Yes the withdrawal is done in whatever currency you open it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:21pm On Sep 24, 2018
tritritri:
Thanks freeman67 , But can withdrawal be done in dollar as well. that the main reason why i intend to set it up.

Withdrawal only in dollars
Stop drinking 33
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 24, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Stop drinking 33

Thanks i understand better now.

Agba u never enter market. zenith dan dey recover ooh?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:36pm On Sep 24, 2018
tritritri:

Nor worry, watch out for November drama
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 24, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Nor worry, watch out for November drama

I dey watch . Make i come ur bedroom tonight ? I dan become female ooh.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Vyolet(f): 7:50pm On Sep 24, 2018
Hello all,good evening.

My mom bought some shares some 15years back with Union bank. Is it possible to get the shares back as in the dividends, I believe it should have yield much by now. If it is possible,how can one go about it?
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hyness: 7:56pm On Sep 24, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Stop drinking 33
Funny. Somebody just ask me now why i laugh looking at my phone.
tritritri why is your gender now female abeg?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:57pm On Sep 24, 2018
tritritri:

I dey watch . Make i come ur bedroom tonight ? I dan become female ooh.

Go and sit with ur brewery and drink yourself to stupor
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 7:58pm On Sep 24, 2018
Vyolet:
Hello all,good evening.

My mom bought some shares some 15years back with Union bank. Is it possible to get the shares back as in the dividends, I believe it should have yield much by now. If it is possible,how can one go about it?
Thanks

Your and your Mom have to visit the registras of Union bank. With documents and ID.

After verification, they'll process all your outstanding dividends based on the amount of stocks you have.

Concerning the yield kindly check the current price of Union.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 24, 2018
hyness:

Funny. Somebody just ask me now why i laugh looking at my phone.
tritritri why is your gender now female abeg?

i want to win agba from all other female.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hyness: 8:03pm On Sep 24, 2018
tritritri:

i want to win agba from all other female.
Don't think you will succeed. Look at his post up there saying you should go to a brewery! lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Vyolet(f): 8:06pm On Sep 24, 2018
OBAGADAFFI:

Your and your Mom have to visit the registras of Union bank. With documents and ID.

After verification, they'll process all your outstanding dividends based on the amount of stocks you have.

Concerning the yield kindly check the current price of Union.
OK sir,thanks.
How do I check the price of union? Then what does the price have to do with it?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:09pm On Sep 24, 2018
hyness:

Don't think you will succeed.
Look at his post up there saying you should go to a brewery! lol

My love, leave that 33 man joor
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 8:13pm On Sep 24, 2018
Vyolet:

OK sir,thanks.

Wait Agba will tell you soon but if you are impatient, check it on https://www.meritrade.com/marketOverview

Also, brace up for impact cos you obviously bought Union bank when it was a bank.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:16pm On Sep 24, 2018
swilo:

Wait Agba will tell you soon but if you are impatient, check it on https://www.meritrade.com/marketOverview

why you wan burn my cable na? My hyness is around
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 8:17pm On Sep 24, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

why you wan burn my cable na? My hyness is around

No wahala, I will take care of business while you are not at home... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 8:30pm On Sep 24, 2018
Chibuking81:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/business-news/285181-nse-suspends-trading-on-skye-bank-shares.html
Change of ownership is not complete bye bye Janet. Suspension of Skye bank share trading on the floor of the exchange is not the end of the road, once the suspension is lifted, their share will only go down, maybe to around 40kobo - 20kobo before picking up again, this time under Polaris Bank.

When Intercontinental and Oceanic bank was acquired, both their shareholders forms part of the shareholders of their new bank.
But come to think of it, who is the owner of the newly Polaris Bank? Nigeria government and its politics.

A better perspective:

Our View
Surprisingly, though the bank has consistently missed regulatory filings, it has
been one of the best performing stocks on the exchange in 2018, up 54.0%
YTD relative to NSE ASI’s 14.9%. Also, the bank ended the prior week with a market
capitalization of N10.7bn. However, with the revocation of Skye's
license and the emergence of Polaris bank, all interest in the bank
technically becomes worthless.

http://www.unitedcapitalplcgroup.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Skye-Bank-Plc_Implication-of-AMCON-takeover2.pdf
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 24, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

My love, leave that 33 man joor

So hyness na u be my rival ? i wount take it easy for u. agba is mine .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Vyolet(f): 8:39pm On Sep 24, 2018
swilo:

Also, brace up for impact cos you obviously bought Union bank when it was a bank.
OK,thanks sir.
I opened it and really,I don't understand those figures,I am not a stock person,I'm a complete novice.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:54pm On Sep 24, 2018
swilo:

No wahala, I will take care of business while you are not at home... grin

Will u keep kwayet? Ole grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:55pm On Sep 24, 2018
Vyolet:

OK,thanks sir.
I opened it and really,I don't understand those figures,I am not a stock person,I'm a complete novice.

I fit mentor u at no cost sha
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Vyolet(f): 9:02pm On Sep 24, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

I fit mentor u at no cost sha
I'd appreciate that,thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gamaliel9: 9:04pm On Sep 24, 2018
tritritri:

Check well which bank you want to open dom acct with...some are fast to take your money but will tell you that they do not have when you want to withdraw...the staff in charge may even begin to ask you if you want to transfer instead of withdrawing....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 24, 2018
gamaliel9:

Check well which bank you want to open dom acct with...some are fast to take your money but will tell you that they do not have when you want to withdraw...the staff in charge may even begin to ask you if you want to transfer instead of withdrawing....

Thanks another issue am worried about . You knw naija wahala.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by johnok(m): 9:11pm On Sep 24, 2018
ok ,just passing by
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 24, 2018
Vyolet:

OK sir,thanks.
the closing price is the benchmark.As at today 1 unit of Union bank shares is worth 5.25 naira.so if your mum bought 100000 units of the bank then,the physical worth today is 5.25×100000 which is 525000 naira.depending on the amount of units she bought.The dividend paid through this yrs will come in separately.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by johnok(m): 9:20pm On Sep 24, 2018
Thanks all
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 9:21pm On Sep 24, 2018
Vyolet:

OK sir,thanks.

Hope your questions have been answered.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dwizeone: 11:01pm On Sep 24, 2018
gamaliel9:

This has actually stopped, it was a general issue when there was dollar liquidity constraints, but with improved earnings from crude sales, you can walk into any of your bank’s branch and make withdrawals from your dom account.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kolping: 11:42pm On Sep 24, 2018
2019 polls: Foreign investors withdraw N435.41bn from stock market

https://punchng.com/2019-polls-foreign-investors-withdraw-n435-41bn-from-stock-market/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 24, 2018
the Skye bank movie will continue for sometime.if you are on twitter pls check @yinkanubi handle,the guy vex pour out everything! https://mobile.twitter.com/yinkanubi?max_id=1044333271360962560
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 12:11am On Sep 25, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Will u keep kwayet? Ole grin

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3956) (3957) (3958) (3959) (3960) (3961) (3962) ... (8265) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ogoo4real, mails4funshi(m), emmaodet, jckgroup1(m), GracefulLau, Digitron, megawealth01, Ddll(f), Buzochi, Streetinvestor2, Zagee, designking, talk2me2, essentialone(m), olig(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.