Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,344 members, 7,881,276 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:41 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (400) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11151650 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) ... (7859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 1:19pm On Sep 05, 2014
Is the itrade down?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:21pm On Sep 05, 2014
passwelle: Is the itrade down?

Yes, been tryn for the past 10 mins
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Josh121(m): 1:25pm On Sep 05, 2014
lancee:

Yes, been tryn for the past 10 mins

yeah think something is wrong
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 1:26pm On Sep 05, 2014
na wa oo, meanwhile 46.8 m units of ftn cocoa traded so far. If the American story turns out to be monkey business ....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 1:31pm On Sep 05, 2014
omaojo1:

Thanks boss D.

Yes, reality will sure do its own. That is why it s always said that the market has a mind of its own.

After checking with friends that have the relevant info, I make a decision on the line of argument to follow.

I fit explain later...

No qualms bruv.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 1:43pm On Sep 05, 2014
Born2beRich1: I had an unusual dream 2days ago...

The dream was about a stock that have never even crossed my mind ( i dont think it has crossed most people's mind)...

The stock is FTN cocoa...

I saw this stock yeilding very high profit in one of their results and generating above 200% price appreciation...

I asked myself what fundamentals does this stock have presently to move it up but found none...

To be honest, this year i had some dreams and they came to reality...

This may sound foolish because as an investor you have to make proper analysis and get the required information/data of the stock you want to purchase.

I am not a prophet niether am i saying that you should buy FTN cocoa ...

However, this is what came to me and i just decided to share it with everyone...

^^^^This was my post in 2013 when i had this unusual FTN dream..Page 23

So did the son of man get a glimpse of this prediction? Only God knows. Baba you too much smiley

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 1:44pm On Sep 05, 2014
feelamong:

Very soon some Chinese will come Monkey Hunting on Multiverse... grin

Abeg make dem no forget UNIVINSURE o...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 1:51pm On Sep 05, 2014
itrade is down.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:53pm On Sep 05, 2014
Born2berich:

So did the son of man get a glimpse of this prediction? Only God knows. Baba you too much smiley

You have an unusual gift; nuture it bro. The physical is ruled from the spiritual. Jehovah is omniscient!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 05, 2014
were is my brother jamace.........?.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 1:59pm On Sep 05, 2014
Agbalowomeri:

You have an unusual gift; nuture it bro. The physical is ruled from the spiritual. Jehovah is omniscient!!!

Yep. Jehovah is omniscient.

The funny thing is that most people thought i was crazy then (myself inclusive cheesy).. Even @mercylicious that have over a million unit didnt believe me. That was truly an unusual period sha.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 2:04pm On Sep 05, 2014
Oga Jamace can finally breathe with easy after several prayer sessions unto mountain
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 05, 2014
Agbalowomeri:

1 Corinthians 1:27 But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to put to shame the things which are mighty.

Truly Jehovah is Unquestionable!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 2:06pm On Sep 05, 2014
mercylicious: were is my brother jamace.........?.

make somebody call am o! am sure he is still in the warehouse storing his beans...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 2:13pm On Sep 05, 2014
Hmmmm. angry angry grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 2:20pm On Sep 05, 2014
Dragonking: Hmmmm. angry angry grin grin
I swear the comments on this page are just hilarious grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 05, 2014
Born2berich:

I had to go back to page 23 and read again. The response from @9free n @feelamong got me laughing. No one would have believed that anyway. Those trapped were probably just hopeful. Glory be to God.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 05, 2014
Agbalowomeri:

But no go open church o. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ayztech(f): 2:26pm On Sep 05, 2014

it's up now

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 2:27pm On Sep 05, 2014
kotlass:

I had to go back to page 23 and read again. The response from @9free n @feelamong got me laughing. No one would have believed that anyway. Those trapped were probably just hopeful. Glory be to God.

I dont blame anyone because i myself didnt believe it thats why it took me 2 days before i decided to post it here and on SMN.

It is unfortunate i can not locate the link or post on SMN.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 2:40pm On Sep 05, 2014
Born2berich:

I dont blame anyone because i myself didnt believe it thats why it took me 2 days before i decided to post it here and on SMN.

It is unfortunate i can not locate the link or post on SMN.

bros forget that dream..dis is big time Monkey Hunting...

any news that look like good news is what the market needs now for the long suffering brokers to pay their debts/bills at the buka where they take lunch under bridge near aponbon..

this stock wont do close to 60k and will once again enter massive offers.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 2:43pm On Sep 05, 2014
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 2:44pm On Sep 05, 2014
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by omaojo1: 2:47pm On Sep 05, 2014
FTN Cocoa http://www.proshareng.com/news/24329

Plus a report from meristem puts the valuation at N1.18. The valuation was done by PAC capital and got KPMG's fairness approval.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 2:53pm On Sep 05, 2014
omaojo1: FTN Cocoa http://www.proshareng.com/news/24329

Plus a report from meristem puts the valuation at N1.18. The valuation was done by PAC capital and got KPMG's fairness approval.

Thank you my brother for this your supportive post.

This is enough prove that the word of God shall always come to past. As for those that dont believe, well the ball is in your court.

My own was to pass the message then.

Wetin i know.

@omaojo1 thanks bro, you too much smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 2:53pm On Sep 05, 2014
feelamong:

bros forget that dream..dis is big time Monkey Hunting...

any news that look like good news is what the market needs now for the long suffering brokers to pay their debts/bills at the buka where they take lunch under bridge near aponbon..

this stock wont do close to 60k and will once again enter massive offers.. grin

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

omaojo1: FTN Cocoa http://www.proshareng.com/news/24329

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 2:53pm On Sep 05, 2014
myjoy08:

1 Corinthians 1:27 But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to put to shame the things which are mighty.

Truly Jehovah is Unquestionable!!!
are you a Jehovah witness.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 05, 2014
bigass:
are you a Jehovah witness.

Nope. Pentecostal!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 2:59pm On Sep 05, 2014
mercylicious: were is my brother jamace.........?.
Present SITL. I dey one corner dey eat guguru and groundnut o and sweating profusely in disbelief. cheesy
feelamong:
make somebody call am o! am sure he is still in the warehouse storing his beans...
My bitl, I dey here o. I dey watch what is happening in 3D. cheesy
Born2berich: Oga Jamace can finally breathe with easy after several prayer sessions unto mountain
My bitl, I'm overwhelmed and flabaghasted by what I'm seeing o. After CILEASING gave me uppercut, FTNCOCOA is helping me to recover from the daze.grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:00pm On Sep 05, 2014
kotlass:

But no go open church o. grin grin

U sabi the ROI wey dey church business now?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 05, 2014
Agbalowomeri:

U sabi the ROI wey dey church business now?

Sir Agbalowomeri, why you like money like this? ROI in church should be winning soul for Christ; and raising the next ambassador for Christ in this end-time!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 3:11pm On Sep 05, 2014
[quote author=passwelle]
You Sir are in this for the money! And you realise the time value of money. Kudos!
I was in a similar position with Skye, when they released their unimpressive result, I exited with a 7% loss on my positions, and increased my stake in Eterna. Then saw the result of Eterna on Friday, and when Oxygen refused to do the needful by midday on Monday, I exited Oxygen fully and further increased my stake in Eterna. When Eterna started to lose steam on Tuesday, I exited fully. The funds I locked up in Skye returned 18% with a net of 10% ROI (after offsetting the earlier loss of 7%). While my Oxygen funds have returned 8% net. Since then both Skye and Oxygen have been red, while my cash has remained king. This is not a buy, sell, hold or mop up recommendation.
No one can perfectly time Mr Market, as no one is perfect/related to Josephine I grin. e bid for Mainstreet, I dont see) Is skye going to buy mainstreet? why did you say so, is there any thing wrong with access?.

(1) (2) (3) ... (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) ... (7859) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: customstreet, BabsO2(m), TLAX, vacanci, Agbalowomeri, Streetinvestor2, Hedgefunds and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.