Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,373 members, 7,881,342 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:17 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4013) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11152058 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4010) (4011) (4012) (4013) (4014) (4015) (4016) ... (7859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by odysey: 5:27pm On Oct 19, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 5:29pm On Oct 19, 2018
currentprice:
he coment often with other handle. he even post yesterday different handle with diffent purpose grin grin
Let me come and go and be reading xtyday comments again, maybe i fit identify the handle. tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 5:32pm On Oct 19, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 5:46pm On Oct 19, 2018
Na today's comments I still dey read but make i quickly comment on this first:
Mendes911, I think say you get crush for Nsempa o. lipsrsealed
*dashed back* grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 5:49pm On Oct 19, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

Waste of data...
Is this company operating in somalia

Na go look for trouble na. grin

I just jump and pass on sighting it.

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 5:57pm On Oct 19, 2018
rebekah2011:
Annualised EPS. EPS is 6.78kobo. The bank has not gotten shock absorber to accommodate 3/4b loan losses

Best not to look at EPS or any other single earnings line in isolation.
...It's BEST to look at several KEY lines (efficiency, profitability, solvency, and risk etc) as a collective !!
That way, u'll have a better view of things and also make a better judgement.

Am of the view that the bank (WEMA) did exceptionally well !!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 6:11pm On Oct 19, 2018
onegentleguy:

Best not to look at EPS or any other single earnings line in isolation.
...It's BEST to look at several KEY lines (efficiency, profitability, solvency, and risk etc) as a collective !!
That way, u'll have a better view of things and also make a better judgement.

Am of the view that the bank (WEMA) did exceptionally well !!

EPS is glimpse of the bold.

E.g with UBA rise in profit and drop in EPS, we realise noticed other underlying factors.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 6:12pm On Oct 19, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

Waste of data...
Prof wetin de inside na UCAP result and Ilesa breweries I find go but na dis ones I jam.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 6:14pm On Oct 19, 2018
phemmie06:

Prof wetin de inside na UCAP result and Ilesa breweries I find go but na dis ones I jam.
U dey try. Pls keep it up.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 6:18pm On Oct 19, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 6:26pm On Oct 19, 2018
odysey:

hi, how can I trade in stocks bonds etc without a broker? thanks in advance
I believe they are OTC if that is true you need to request for OTC account from your broke or buy from secondary market.
Better still ask the entire forumites.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 6:29pm On Oct 19, 2018
@currentprice na your assignment I dey try to do o.
You didnt tell us if his comments were made in nsempa but if they were..........
then, three handles seen but only one closely fits into Pa Elewumi's description and it's that of godlylifeoneart.
features:
- Matured comments and responses to inquiries
- Highly experienced in many fields but especially in economics field
- Comment yesterday.
- No comment yet today.
-
-
- I don try. Mark my paper like that. tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 6:34pm On Oct 19, 2018
rebekah2011:
Annualised EPS. EPS is 6.78kobo. The bank has not gotten shock absorber to accommodate 3/4b loan losses
Not impressed by this result. I think Uniondac has the potentials of a better eps.
Come to think of it, uniondac is just like a chemist.
#runsaway

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 6:40pm On Oct 19, 2018
Mpeace:
Not impressed by this result. I think Uniondac has the potentials of a better eps. Come to think of is, uniondac is just like a chemist. #runsaway
Classmate, the table you are shaking for this class today ehnnn tongue
Anyway, y'll escape police 'catch' in as much as you know her key sha. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 6:46pm On Oct 19, 2018
Mcy56:

Classmate, the table you are shaking for this class today ehnnn tongue
Anyway, y'll escape police 'catch' in as much as you know her key sha. grin
When you join APC, EFCC no go follow you. Abi you never hear say POLICE IS UR FRIEND?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 6:51pm On Oct 19, 2018
Mcy56:
@currentprice na your assignment I dey try to do o.
You didnt tell us if his comments were made in nsempa but if they were..........
then, three handles seen but only one closely fits into Pa Elewumi's description and it's that of godlylifeoneart.
features:
- Matured comments and responses to inquiries
- Highly experienced in many fields but especially in economics field
- Comment yesterday.
- No comment yet today.
-
-
- I don try. Mark my

paper like that. tongue tongue

U failed this paper dis year. tried harder next year grin

by the way, not talking about pa Emma. No be pa Emma mention 3 euro na peteru

Every body knows pa Emma 2nd handle. "Manie" or something I think

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 7:12pm On Oct 19, 2018
currentprice:
U failed this paper dis year. tried harder next year grin by the way, not talking about pa Emma. No be pa Emma mention 3 euro na peteru
Every body knows pa Emma 2nd handle. "Manie" or something I think grin grin grin
Chai! You no give us enough tips na and mpeace wey I for copy dey busy shaking tables upandan. undecided undecided
Na to say I no go offer this subject again o cos me na 1st class student I be. tongue
Although, e fit be say na tgif make you mark the paper from back to front sha. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 7:16pm On Oct 19, 2018
Mpeace:
When you join APC, EFCC no go follow you. Abi you never hear say POLICE IS UR FRIEND?
No make oga chibuking81 hear you for that APC matter o. cheesy grin
Police is your friend true true....... including nsempa police. lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 7:23pm On Oct 19, 2018
Mcy56:

Chai! You no give us enough tips na and mpeace wey I for copy dey busy shaking tables upandan. undecided undecided
Na to say I no go offer this subject again o cos me na 1st class student I be. tongue
Although, e fit be say na tgif make you mark the paper from back to front sha. grin

Don't bother yourself u can't pass this paper, it will be very hard for some one to know it, to him it is higly coded, me self know it by chance and I can not reveal it cos he did nothing wrong with the handle . He will be surprise I decoded it

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 7:25pm On Oct 19, 2018
Mcy56:

No make oga chibuking81 hear you for that APC matter o. cheesy grin
Police is your friend true true....... including nsempa police. lipsrsealed
but check de thing well na.
WEMA Q3 eps= 6kobo
In q2 uniodac eps was 4kobo. Can't you see that they may exceed 6kobo in q3? I no shake table oh, na ''contribution'' I make
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gabscity(m): 7:44pm On Oct 19, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

Who should we sell to if ALL of us are asked to sell?
Someone must buy.... grin

They are the buyer... when they want to buy, they recommend we SELL. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 7:54pm On Oct 19, 2018
currentprice:
Don't bother yourself u can't pass this paper, it will be very hard for some one to know it, to him it is higly coded, me self know it by chance and I can not reveal it cos he did nothing wrong with the handle . He will be surprise I decoded it grin grin grin
Okay. I don hear you. It's a matter of time before I or someone else will decode it, except he doesnt post here again. grin
Modified: I thought it's Pa Ewumi before, but since it's Peter, first statement still holds. tongue
Peter wey no send person and used to throw stones well well, I agreed he was somewhere laughing self. smiley
Its purely a friendly banter that everyone concerned should just laugh at now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 7:59pm On Oct 19, 2018
Mpeace:
but check de thing well na.
WEMA Q3 eps= 6kobo
In q2 uniodac eps was 4kobo. Can't you see that they may exceed 6kobo in q3? I no shake table oh, na ''contribution'' I make
Na true you talk...... and all the ones you talk na true dem be. grin
You should know that truth is bitter sometimes. I was just pulling your legs. grin
It's nice you are seeing something good about uniondac after all.
I just hope they'll up their game in the q3 audit report. tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 11:01pm On Oct 19, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 11:16pm On Oct 19, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

Waste of data...

Another waste of data I guess
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/23959_UNION_DICON_SALT_PLC._CORPORATE_ACTIONS_OCTOBER_2018.pdf
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 6:25am On Oct 20, 2018
lostinHeaven:

Morgancapital
do not fall in love ith any bank, looking for last Janet action here
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 20, 2018
MY RELATIONSHIP WITH THE STOCK MARKET
1 started investing more than thirteen years ago, and quickly decided that if 1were
going to support myself from my investments, 1 would have to know as much as
my stockbroker. Most brokers haven't the time to dote on our portfolios the way
we do-or, rather, should.
. Five years ago, 1became an active trader. For the next year and ahalf, 1made
tons of mistakes. The market slapped me around, big time!
Although 1 kept losing money, 1 white-knuckled it, refusing to give up. 1
watched CNBC until my eyes crossed. At night, 1 studied charts until 1 toppled
out of my chair. 1 read every book about trading I could get my hands on. 1 trav-
eled to New York, studied under top traders who became my mentors, and
asked so many questions 1 drove those around me bananas. Finally, 1 crawled
out of the learning curve-victorious. 1knew how to. take consistent profits out
of the market.
My friends, relieved that 1survived the fiery trial, suggested that 1 could help
others who wanted to learn how to trade. 1 agreed, and combining my writing
background (I had been a professional writer for fourteen years) with my trading
skills, 1 wrote A Beginner's Guide to Day Trading Online. Published by Adams
Media in March 2000, the book became a bestseller in the day trading field.
Now, when 1speak in public, 1tell my audiences that 1hold stocks from "two
minutes to two years," and 1 do. My favorite time frames, however, are those that
"target swing trading and position trading, the subjects of this book. When prop-
erly executed, these two styles oftrading put you in the market when the "getting's
. good," and keep you on the sidelines when the market correct

An extract from

https://www.pdfdrive.com/a-beginners-guide-to-short-term-trading-e20514379.html
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by STNWAUME(m): 6:56am On Oct 20, 2018
It's been a while and good to be home.
What are the best stock picks?
cc.House
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OGOg: 8:38am On Oct 20, 2018
Mcy56:

Na true you talk...... and all the ones you talk na true dem be. grin
You should know that truth is bitter sometimes. I was just pulling your legs. grin
It's nice you are seeing something good about uniondac after all.
I just hope they'll up their game in the q3 audit report. tongue
Reduce the nonsense you type on this board cos they are neither funny nor related to the stock market
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hotcake: 8:42am On Oct 20, 2018
Godlylifeoneart:
For those that are interested or warming up for foreign markets, I will keep updating you on the resources n tools we need(information)
My dream is to make $ in millions from the American market without living in US.
I work tireless every day gathering all the necessary informations needed to exhale in the land of opportunity.
Right now, US market is the most vibrant in the world
You dare not trade there without sufficient information, you will be burnt beyond description
Two heads are better than one, do not do it alone
I can tell you that we might be more knowledgeable than average Americans that are not committed to stocks trading
Many of them do not know about morningstar and mootlyfools
With our Nigeria made passion and aggression we are bound to succeed.
We are trying our best in Nigeria stocks exchange, judging by the opinions from members on this thread (one of the thread dt is approaching 4000 pages on Nairaland ) the problem is the foundation which was faulty. A situation where we do not have portfolio protection insurance and our brokers are charging 1.35%....this should not be. We are paying them too much. .........................

Thanks for this piece. I am highly interested in this foreign trade. However, l have a small question to start with. Please how do you get foreign exchange across to the broker? Do you go through an agent for this?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 10:07am On Oct 20, 2018
STNWAUME:
It's been a while and good to be home.
What are the best stock picks?
cc.House
You are highly welcome.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 20, 2018
hotcake:

Thanks for this piece. I am highly interested in this foreign trade. However, l have a small question to start with. Please how do you get foreign exchange across to the broker? Do you go through an agent for this?
@hotcake....the first thing is knowledge.... Sufficient knowledge b4 you transfer a cent to a broker
2nd is registering on a trading platform
I live in South Africa and I was able to register effortless on the platform of Easyequities.co.za
Yet to start trading
Yet to hit NYSE.... I am still researching
I am educating myself daily viz news, current affairs, online resources and publications on US market.
You need d knowledge more than you need to trade in order to protect your hard earn money.
Lastly, u will need to have a domicilary account with your local bank and possibly be able to to transfer via swift... I think gtb offers dz service via the mobile app.
Good luck

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4010) (4011) (4012) (4013) (4014) (4015) (4016) ... (7859) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ginalex(f), Streetinvestor2, freeman67, MeezPat(f), sirrotex, Mpeace(m), lionshare, Precept, 222Martins(m), dangle, Locotrader(m), Panadee, chimex38 and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.