Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:55 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4087) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11241631 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4084) (4085) (4086) (4087) (4088) (4089) (4090) ... (7914) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 11:50am On Nov 12, 2018
stcool:

grin grin grin Tough times ahead...Thank my God, I exited diamond on time. This NSE show no mercy! Your money is your power.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 12, 2018
Cadillac this one wey you dey quote Stcool without writing anything grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 12, 2018
@Cadillac15 That is a lesson for all us..Monkey hunting everywhere...he was shouting full bid on diamond more than 5 times only for him to sale at the same time and start wishin others well. I pity newbews ...The last person who did this was LOCO...he called it WISDOM.

@Yayira So u still don't understand ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 11:54am On Nov 12, 2018
Moral of my recent quotes:

Follow opinions here wisely and dont fall for monkey hunting.

Opinions expressed here are simply what they are - Personal Opinions

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 12, 2018
tritritri:
@Cadillac15 That is a lesson for all us..Monkey hunting everywhere...he was shouting full bid on diamond more than 5 times only for him to sale at the same time and start wishin others well. I pity newbews ...The last person who did this was LOCO...he called it WISDOM.

Hahahahaha now I code
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 12, 2018
Cadillac15:
Moral of my recent quotes:

Follow opinions here wisely and dont fall for monkey hunting.

Opinions expressed here are simply what they are - Personal Opinions

PERSONAL OPINIONS
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 11:58am On Nov 12, 2018
tritritri:

We are not bnsitl here. Our hidden aim is to pounce on one anothers weak financial analysis strength and feed of them, while making them feel good with lingua confusion.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 11:59am On Nov 12, 2018
Yayira:
Cadillac this one wey you dey quote Stcool without writing anything grin grin

I tire for the Oga ! grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 735i(m): 12:01pm On Nov 12, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Avatrade

Baba...do you have partner code on Avatrade?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 12, 2018
stcool:

I tire for the Oga ! grin

Ofcourse waiting else u want talk before? U must tire na
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 12:04pm On Nov 12, 2018
tritritri:

The very day I sold Diamond bank I made it very clear in the house, you can check my old post...that very day I said a lot of things in anger about Dozie after which the next day I exited.

Then I entered Zenith, Fidelity I made it clear...up until now I haven buying FCMB. I keep my words.

When I said Diamond could go on bid, I did not ask anyone to buy, I only made reference to NSE anything could happen and people will make money, and some will get burnt!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 12:04pm On Nov 12, 2018
With all the red flags on Diamond Bank, I hope some people will not feign ignorance in the future.

From an insider, things are 'better' than we think. If you have Diamond Bank in your portfolio, Please don't sleep or doze off on a moving bicycle.

Regards.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 12:11pm On Nov 12, 2018
stcool:

You have said it all. Let me start by saying our leaders and regulators are the most wicked on planet earth. They just rubbed investors of their hard earned money. They were several red flags but they pretend not to always see it and would not act even after been confronted with evidence. It all boils down to politics of interest. Corruption is everywhere from Aso Rock to me & you here on nairaland.
We may say thank God I was not affected, but as at today several listed companies are showing similar signs with red flags -Diamond, Oando, etc. but instead of the regulators to call the management to order and sack where needed they are again acting dumb to the detriment of minority shareholders.

1. Going forward I have decided to throw NSE & long term investing into the dustbin
2. Delay your result, that company will never see a dime from me.
3. loss in FY audited you will not see a dime, even if you declare profits in un-audited Quarterly result
4. If you want my money, you must declare progressive profit in both quarterly & audited result.
#QED

In light of this reevaluation, I would offload every single stock I have with Diamond bank plc on Monday, until Mr. Uzuoma gets sense. A stitch in time...saves nine. Only my Zenith bank is worth keeping atm.

Reference to when I exited Diamond.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:12pm On Nov 12, 2018
Diamond bid..... going..... goin....goi......... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 12, 2018
Mcy56:
Diamond bid..... going..... goin....goi......... grin
is the bid coming out?mcy56
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:20pm On Nov 12, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 12:21pm On Nov 12, 2018
Calebbold:
http://thenationonlineng.net/talks-on-for-access-bank-to-acquire-diamond-bank/

Access bank to acquire diamond bank...how true

Not sure that this is true !!
It's unfortunate that most of our media houses are quick to put out totally unverified reports, fake news and make-believe rumours ahead of the real ones.
...wouldn't be surprised if the bank (DIAMOND) comes out to rebuff the content of these publications.
I think the management of the bank is trying hard to play out some pranks with the shareholders.
Wouldn't also be entirely out of place to assume that management might have a hand in these virtual reports.
...they very likely have something up their sleeves.

Again I wouldn't advise anyone to KEY into this stock until there is absolute clarity.
Best to stay away from DIAMOND BANK !! ...at least for now.

We continue to observe.
It is well.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 12:21pm On Nov 12, 2018
Mpeace:
https://nairametrics.com/access-bank-denies-plans-to-acquire-ailing-diamond-bank/
Oya go and buy back what u sold.

They where coming for my neck....NSE anything is possible. grin

Buy at your own risk
grin Some will make money while others will loose....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:22pm On Nov 12, 2018
DOLLARTEX:
is the bid coming out?mcy56
Lol. Don't mind me o. grin
Diamond is the talk of today na. Some ignorant ones are still buying it anyway.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:25pm On Nov 12, 2018
Mpeace:
https://nairametrics.com/access-bank-denies-plans-to-acquire-ailing-diamond-bank/
Oya go and buy back what u sold.
Lol. Mpeace lead the way first. To become shell holder no dey hungry me at all. tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 12, 2018
Mcy56:

Lol. Mpeace lead the way first. To become shell holder no dey hungry me at all. tongue

When i no dey craze...i go leave fidelity,fcmb,zenith go buy diamond...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:35pm On Nov 12, 2018
tritritri:
When i no dey craze...i go leave fidelity,fcmb,zenith go buy diamond...

The truth is that Diamond is "ailing and broke". Anybody that owns it is completely 'at owner's risk'.
Na Mpeace bank. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:35pm On Nov 12, 2018
Mcy56:

My money don finish.
Borrow me 11million
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 12, 2018
Mcy56:

The truth is that Diamond is "ailing and broke". Anybody that owns it is completely 'at owner's risk'.
Na Mpeace bank. smiley

dont tell me mpeace never sale ? dat not possible.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:39pm On Nov 12, 2018
Mpeace:
My money don finish. Borrow me 11million

Lol. Na deepsuk get that kind money to lend people o. I just dey find additional job ni. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 12:39pm On Nov 12, 2018
As usual, Diamond Bank has also denied being in talk with Access Bank.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:41pm On Nov 12, 2018
tritritri:
dont tell me mpeace never sale ? dat not possible.
He sold long time ago. He no dey like the sound of anything called HBP. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 12:41pm On Nov 12, 2018
Do you remember how Diamond Bank denied that its Chairman and three directors did not resign to allow representatives of the new investors on the board? Days later, the Chairman himself, in an interview, confirmed that there were actually discussions with investors and that Mr Uzoma Dozie was asked to resign too.

onegentleguy:

Not sure that this is true !!
It's unfortunate that most of our media houses are quick to put out totally unverified reports, fake/virtual news and make-believe rumours ahead of real ones.
...wouldn't be surprised if the bank (DIAMOND) comes out to rebuff the content of these publications.
I think the management of the bank is trying hard to play out some pranks with the shareholders. ...they very likely have something up their sleeves.

Wouldn't advise anyone to KEY into this stock until there is absolute clarity.
Best to stay away from DIAMOND BANK !! ...at least for now.

We continue to observe.
It is well.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 12:46pm On Nov 12, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 12:51pm On Nov 12, 2018
DeRuggedProf:
https://trwstockbrokers./2018/11/12/red-alert-technically-insolvent-unity-bank-has-a-n242-billion-hole/

grin Nigerian managers are very wicked.

Look at Diamond also, Uzuomas creativity is dead yet he wont give way for fresh mind to take over. He wants another investor to put money that he would give away for Salary 4 life!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:55pm On Nov 12, 2018
DeRuggedProf:
https://trwstockbrokers./2018/11/12/red-alert-technically-insolvent-unity-bank-has-a-n242-billion-hole/
stcool:

grin Nigerian managers are very wicked.

Look at Diamond also, Uzuomas creativity is dead yet he wont give way for fresh mind to take over. He wants another investor to put money that he would give away for Salary 4 life!
Na IBB pikin be chairman for unity bank oh.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 12:57pm On Nov 12, 2018
dipoolowoo:
Do you remember how Diamond Bank denied that its Chairman and three directors did not resign to allow representatives of the new investors on the board? Days later, the Chairman himself, in an interview, confirmed that there were actually discussions with investors and that Mr Uzoma Dozie was asked to resign too.

Yes I remember !!

Even up until the last 48 hours, the likes of Bloomberg and Reuters are still reporting of a possible fund injection from an unnamed foreign entity. ...with the deal pursued and brokered by the banks biggest core investor- the Carlyle group.
Given the small source at my disposal, I prefer to believe the reports from these foreign media houses than this news of an acquisition by ACCESS BANK from our local dailies.

Again I think the management of DIAMOND are up to something.
Best to watch 'the series of this movie' from the side line.

It is well.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4084) (4085) (4086) (4087) (4088) (4089) (4090) ... (7914) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: LixSz, Streetinvestor2, cocolacec(m), Agbalowomeri, Choiceguy and 16 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.