Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,419 members, 7,881,538 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:08 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4278) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11153409 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4275) (4276) (4277) (4278) (4279) (4280) (4281) ... (7861) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Trouble1: 8:04pm On Jan 21, 2019
Trouble1:
Please how long does it take for the money I sent to morgan capital to reflect on my account after notifying them ?
Somebody please say something
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 8:11pm On Jan 21, 2019
Trouble1:
Please how long does it take for the money I sent to morgan capital to reflect on my account after notifying them ?
Mine takes less than 30mins after transfer, without even notifying them. Whenever I have to notify Morgan, they do it immediately.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Trouble1: 8:18pm On Jan 21, 2019
Mpeace:
Mine takes less than 30mins after transfer, without even notifying them. Whenever I have to notify Morgan, they do it immediately.
Ha , Okay thanks
The delay in mine is probably because it’s the first time and I did it around 5:30 pm
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Plus10(m): 9:13pm On Jan 21, 2019
Please house what is the minimum amount can I use in buying stock from NSE using Morgancapital as my stock broker?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 9:39pm On Jan 21, 2019
Plus10:
Please house what is the minimum amount can I use in buying stock from NSE using Morgancapital as my stock broker?

Any amount as low as 1k

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Plus10(m): 9:48pm On Jan 21, 2019
aremso:

Any amount as low as 1k
Thanks Sir.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 12:06am On Jan 22, 2019
jideflash:
i have nothing to worry about, im here for long term as an investor not just a trader, except something major goes wrong.

anyways, its normal to see a pull back after such a run in this case 30% in 3days. remember there is election fever in the market, so some traders want to hold on to every profit at the moment, so they can use it to rebuy cheaper.

Disclosure; na only 17m units we don see buy since, with a large chunk obtained at 20-22kobo. grin

so na dis Tran gbere yeye 30% wey e gain naim e don due to cool off. i suspect one individual just dey pull d strings behind d curtain
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 3:38am On Jan 22, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wisdom4today: 4:40am On Jan 22, 2019
Good day fellow investors.

Please if I were to invest 1Million for 6 months in the NSE, what stock (s) would you recommend that I buy with a hope of making at least 50% profit out of the following stocks ( which I am considering ):

Access bank

Fidelity bank

TRANSCORP

LIVESTOCK

OANDO

Thanks in advance for your prompt response.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 7:28am On Jan 22, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 10:11am On Jan 22, 2019
DAILY STCK GUIDE FOR 22 JAN 2019- NIGERIA STOCK MARKET WEATHER REPORT 22 JANUARY 2019

The All share Index closed on the negative for the bears to stage a comeback. The negative figure was emphatic with good volume and negative breadth (8 gainers and 13 losers). The reversal put us again into another trading range. Thus, we cannot be too bullish or bearish as at now, but to thread with caution. Final market direction will become clearer by the close of the market today.

For Tuesday 22 January 2019 projection for the Nigeria All Share Index, expected High is 30942.27Low at 30621.97.

MSCI Nigeria portfolio is still showing same figures as of Friday 18 January 2018.

What we are targeting now is just to prepare ourselves for the earnings season. Again emphasis should be on fundamentally sound stock alone. Another point of note is that, there is a risk of negative exchange rate hanging in the air. Industries that can be affected by negative moves in the exchange are to be avoided. If for any reason, if we buy any, we should know we are in the equity for a short term. Examples of industries that may be affected are the cyclical stocks, Flour Millers readily comes to mind.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan).
N:B

1. Due to the fact so many new people are coming to this forum and may not know this use of following the “big monies that move markets”, I will be indicating why/how to use the information. This will be a permanent future of my post to reduce some comments which may prevent the people that understand the system from confusion by people who have not followed how this started. My comment for today for anybody who doubts the efficacy of following the fund is to look at my recent recommendations for the past 2 months.

2. The fund will still hold some equity, the terms of service states this. Thus no matter the condition of the market, it will not liquidate to Zero, unless the fund is exiting from the particular Country involved. This is an equity fund investing in the Nigeria market. The date displayed may not be the actual date of purchase/sale of equity (this is lega and allowable under the regulations guiding funds operations in general).

3. You cannot bear losses like the fund. The pocket of the fund is too deep. Therefore, as an individual you are not suppose to be in the market during the stock market crash. Before or during the crash, reduce your holding.

4. If you are seeing this type of data on MSCI for the first time. You may need to verify the figures. Go to my previous posts (https://www.nairaland.com/yok/posts), you will see the various sources where the data can be verified.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 10:17am On Jan 22, 2019
onegentleguy:

Report reaching me has it that the planned EGM of ACCESS wherein the board intends to get the approval of its shareholders to raise funds via rights has been postponed untill further notice !!
The meeting was originally scheduled to hold on Friday the 1st of February, 2019.
According to my source, the reason for this postponement is still shrouded in secrecy(unknown)

Note however that this has nothing to do with the procedural phase of the merger/aquisation deal between it and DIAMOND bank. ...it's just the rights issue.
Perhaps the management of ACCESS have seen that it would be difficult to market the said rights issue(especially to minority shareholders) if it went ahead with it at this time.
This postponement will likely aide in putting more downside pressure on the price of ACCESS in the short term.
However, if the motive behind it is to play out the bolded as I highlighted in my post above, then I expect the price of ACCESS to experience even more pressure. ...particularly in the short term.
On the flip side, it could also be that some heavyweights might want to adopt the strategy of mopping up the coy from the floor. ...after all, in reality it would serve them better since ACCESS is now selling at a discount from its intrinsic/FVE if one were to consider its actual valuation post merger.
...and should this be the case, then I expect an upswing or at very least stability in the equity price of ACCESS.

Either way, DIAMOND wins in the near term until the merger deal is effected.
We continue to observe !!

DISCLAIMER: NOT to be interpreted as any sought of recommendation. ...due diligence should still remain ur 1st priority.

As expected here is the notice of the postponement/cancellation of the originally scheduled ACCESS bank EGM.
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/24790_ACCESS_BANK_PLC._CORPORATE_ACTIONS_JANUARY_2019.pdf

The bank hopes to give further guide to this in the near future.

Regards.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 10:33am On Jan 22, 2019
meritrade down undecided
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Verapax2001: 10:37am On Jan 22, 2019

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 10:47am On Jan 22, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 12:58pm On Jan 22, 2019
No noise. Hunters Stalking their preys. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 1:18pm On Jan 22, 2019
jamace:
No noise. Hunters Stalking their preys. grin grin
lol. No be lie.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:30pm On Jan 22, 2019
bigjay01:

Risk?

Yes it is
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 2:22pm On Jan 22, 2019
lancee:

Yes it is

of course it is. The question was very rhetorical.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 22, 2019
fxuser:

cud nt ignore dat daily positive div ... all correct

boss hope all is well?

why u and mende disappear almost same period.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:01pm On Jan 22, 2019
tritritri:

boss hope all is well?

why u and mende disappear almost same period.

Na ya disappear?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 22, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

Na ya disappear?

As u no ask after dem...i say make i ask ..e no easy to deliever knowledge to dis thread.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 22, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 11:47pm On Jan 22, 2019
Today has to be specially remembered as the day nobody wants to talk. The thread is so empty.

What happened? Is it the bonanza or excess profit?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Stocking: 11:49pm On Jan 22, 2019
PharmAlfred:
Today has to be specially remembered as the day nobody wants to talk. The thread is so empty.

Excess profit grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 12:34am On Jan 23, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:42am On Jan 23, 2019
PharmAlfred:

We are doing house to house campaign grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 8:46am On Jan 23, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

We are doing house to house campaign grin

for people to invest on NSE or to vote during election?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Verapax2001: 9:02am On Jan 23, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:17am On Jan 23, 2019
aremso:

for people to invest on NSE or to vote during election?

As the spirit direct
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 9:44am On Jan 23, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

As the spirit direct

Nice one Agba man ton lo aso asiko!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 22brains(m): 10:10am On Jan 23, 2019
Stocking:
^^ lipsrsealed Mcy56. You don chop ban again shocked.
Pele o grin
Antispam bot is high on ogogoro
antispam bot, why u ban me from romance forum? Make i no romance again abi?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4275) (4276) (4277) (4278) (4279) (4280) (4281) ... (7861) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ginalex(f), jaybee3(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.