Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,370 members, 7,900,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:00 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4437) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11241699 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4434) (4435) (4436) (4437) (4438) (4439) (4440) ... (7914) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 10:28am On Mar 30, 2019
There has been massive silence on this insiders dealings. It is a shame that we allow transactions like this to go unpunished. No matter how highly rewarding Access Bank shares may be.
Not going to touch the stock even with a long pole. I will not be surprised if the audited accounts of Access was padded. I have been looking for their investors conference call on their website. Please anyone with the link. I want to listen.
There are just 4 banks in the banking sector. Zenith UBA GTB and Stanbic. Others are just there.
gamaliel9:
Wigwe offloaded close to a billion units of his at access bank...who bought it? The DOZIES...THEY NOW HAVE A STAKE IN ACCESS BANK

I just woke up....hei shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:50am On Mar 30, 2019
locodemy:
Nahco,Aiico,Npf,wapic.....
NEM, royalex, mbenefit, regalins, linkage, sti grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 11:12am On Mar 30, 2019
Corporate willi - willi is when you declare a dividend of 22kobo and turn around in less than 24hrs to post a result with 11kobo dividend
@Fidelity bank... "we keep our words"

Let Access & Diamond continue... brokers will punish access with price depreciation
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 11:26am On Mar 30, 2019
rebekah2011:
There has been massive silence on this insiders dealings. It is a shame that we allow transactions like this to go unpunished. No matter how highly rewarding Access Bank shares may be.
Not going to touch the stock even with a long pole. I will not be surprised if the audited accounts of Access was padded. I have been looking for their investors conference call on their website. Please anyone with the link. I want to listen.
There are just 4 banks in the banking sector. Zenith UBA GTB and Stanbic. Others are just there.

This man. You know and understand a lot. One of this days, we need to rob minds.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 11:29am On Mar 30, 2019
stcool:
Corporate willi - willi is when you declare a dividend of 22kobo and turn around in less than 24hrs to post a result with 11kobo dividend

Let Access & Diamond continue... brokers will punish access with price depreciation

They will all get what is theirs one day. Lol!

In the financial markets even companies who do well are not spared.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 11:51am On Mar 30, 2019
I don't think they will ever get punished.
They keep getting away with it. It is sad that the shareholders of Access Bank do not even know what they are acquiring in Diamond. They have been told Diamond has fantastic retail base and the echannels is the best in the industry.
But what do small boys like us know. We have never managed a business and we shouldn't fault the cowboys who are doing great.
It will be nice to hook up someday and rub minds.
GonFreecss1:

They will all get what is theirs one day. Lol!

In the financial markets even companies who do well are not spared.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 12:23pm On Mar 30, 2019
longlife20:
My caverton, my caverton, my caverton, you will make us proud this year. The best result so far.

Yours truly is joining the bus on monday... grin

Plan to soak up over a million units.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 12:26pm On Mar 30, 2019
rebekah2011:
I don't think they will ever get punished.
They keep getting away with it. It is sad that the shareholders of Access Bank do not even know what they are acquiring in Diamond. They have been told Diamond has fantastic retail base and the echannels is the best in the industry.
But what do small boys like us know. We have never managed a business and we shouldn't fault the cowboys who are doing great.
It will be nice to hook up someday and rub minds.

We have always said it on this forum that NSE is a case of the more you look the less you see...Its like stating the obvious that a lot of shenanigans go on underground with retail investors always at the receiving end. For me, the direction of Access bank share will become clear when their Acquisition of Diamond bank (forget the lies they are telling you that its a merger) dust settles- in effect, Q2result will help in this regard.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 30, 2019
Coolcash1:

We have always said it on this forum that NSE is a case of the more you look the less you see...Its like stating the obvious that a lot of shenanigans go on underground with retail investors always at the receiving end. For me, the direction of Access bank share will become clear when their Acquisition of Diamond bank (forget the lies they are telling you that its a merger) dust settles- in effect, Q2result will help in this regard.

peterichy or cousin,you never answer my question I asked last night.

Where is the pic of your dancing steps for diamond Bank #1 payment?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 30, 2019
Coolcash1:

What of union diag.you can still buy over 10m units with same amount.......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 12:35pm On Mar 30, 2019
locodemy:

What of union diag.you can still buy over 10m units with same amount.......

Mazi loco.... grin to put the records straight, i only have 1M units of Union Diagnostic and will continue to mop whenever it drops to MY value zone... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 12:37pm On Mar 30, 2019
locodemy:

peterichy or cousin,you never answer my question I asked last night.

Where is the pic of your dancing steps for diamond Bank #1 payment?

on the bold phrase- Sarcastic loco... what's the question again bro.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Beke2020: 12:40pm On Mar 30, 2019
stcool:

Good day great men of this forum
Been following your contributions and most times when I actually have fund I enter some stocks at the wrong timing. But hopefully I will get there.

pls I need your advise on Fidelity bank shares. I bought my first three tranches at an average of N3.67 2017
I bought more last week at N2.18 hoping with their Q4 result I should be able to bail out even without profit.
But yesterday the price dropped further down with the current news.

Should I sell off all my holdings on monday? Though will be losing almost N400k. This is quite painful but...but my worry is the price will go further downwards and I may lose more in value of my holdings. Thank you

@Chibuking81
@tritritri
@rebekah2011
@stool
@locodemy
@onegentleguy
@Aremso
@Mendes911
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 12:42pm On Mar 30, 2019
Coolcash1:

where u go c am?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 12:45pm On Mar 30, 2019
Beke2020:

Been following your contributions and most times when I actually have fund I enter some stocks at the wrong timing. But hopefully I will get there.

pls I need your advise on Fidelity bank shares. I bought my first three tranches at an average of N3.67 2017
I bought more last week at N2.18 hoping with their Q4 result I should be able to bail out even without profit.

Should I sell off all my holdings on monday? Though will be losing almost N400k. This is quite painful but...but my worry is the price will go further downwards and I may lose more in value of my holdings. Thank you

First off, stocks don't move in a straight line there are always bumps along the way. That said, the question you should ask yourself is- has the fundamentals change?- capital NO! So i will advise you hang in there BUT if you are in urgent need cash then you can sell.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 12:47pm On Mar 30, 2019
ndidigood:
where u go c am?

Shey no be NSE?...No worry i go yarn you when i don sidon for the bus on Monday.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 1:04pm On Mar 30, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 1:51pm On Mar 30, 2019
Beke2020:

@Chibuking81
@tritritri
@rebekah2011
@stool
@locodemy
@onegentleguy
@Aremso
@Mendes911

If you can wait don't sell even though price could go down further. Unless of course you have urgency for the money. Else wait.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Beke2020: 2:01pm On Mar 30, 2019
coolthanks so much. Will do exactly as you have said
stcool:

If you can wait don't sell even though price could go down further. Unless of course you have urgency for the money. Else wait.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gamaliel9: 2:04pm On Mar 30, 2019
Garnishee
Order nisi

Customs no longer have an account with GTB...because of TSA

GTB should not have gotten interested in this case but it should have just held the money IN LIEN...Then use it to pay off INNOSON...but wanted to do business with it...but tsa came fast and swept the money...now they have to pay since Customs no longer have account with GTB...THERE IS NO ACCOUNT AND MONEY TO CEASE
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 2:31pm On Mar 30, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:58pm On Mar 30, 2019
^^^
Hhmmm, hope I didn't bring about today's topic. grin. Not what you may be thinking o.
I read it and it's a good one anyway.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 3:02pm On Mar 30, 2019
Beke2020:
coolthanks so much. Will do exactly as you have said

Good dont sell at all just leave it since you don need the money in a hurry. Please find an investment strategy and stick with that and am sure if you do, your losses will always be minimal. Just leave those stocks there till when the market favors them. To me nothing fantastic will happen again in the mkt this year and as such, am bailing out gradually with last stock UBA to bail out on Monday after which i go to Tbill to make some money then come back to the market later in the yr and buy just 3 stocks maximum with zenith making 85% of my portfolio. Please dont buy stock cos others are buying it stick to your own strategy and you will at least 90% be a successful investors. I was formerly a long timer but now i have changed my strategy to enter at the best price, qualify for dividend or may not wait for the dividend depending on the price and exit then re-enter at a good price again, this i started in 2017 and has really worked much for me cos i ended up buying more of those stocks anytime i want to come back for them.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 3:10pm On Mar 30, 2019
DOLLARTEX:
left fidelity at 2.4 feeling like a boss,quickly entered fcmb at 1.95,only for it to close at 1.86.which kan wahala be this!
Think you did the right thing. Like someone said, no one knows what the issue is these days that stock starts witnessing dumping once the coy declares good result. Fcmb will still pick up.
The dumping is just an opportunity to load more for those who have enough fund in reserve.
Qualification date is April 11th.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 3:23pm On Mar 30, 2019
locodemy:
Is this another news to bring a fresh blood bathe in the banking sector next week?
zenith should get ready to unseat Gtb.
Unseat ko, seat-over ni.
I don't see possibility of such ruling holding water.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 30, 2019
Beke2020:

I wish u had asked this question before d released result.. i advice u hold on and average down at 1.60-1.70 safe zone , let my ogas advice you more. collect d dividend to buy more.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 3:30pm On Mar 30, 2019
gamaliel9:
Wigwe offloaded close to a billion units of his at access bank...who bought it? The DOZIES...THEY NOW HAVE A STAKE IN ACCESS BANK shocked
This game Access is playing ehnn, hhmmm, we continue to watch.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 4:24pm On Mar 30, 2019
oga cp, what do u make of uacn paying dividend despite negative earnings
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 4:25pm On Mar 30, 2019
Coolcash1:
http://saharareporters.com/2019/03/29/breaking-court-empowers-innoson-motors-take-over-gtb%E2%80%99s-properties

GTB didn't play nice here.

They were simply overconfident. They even sent EFCC after the man.

They should have settled him after the second court Judgement.

Now they look to cough out N8 billions.

What is the their current Cash flow.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 4:27pm On Mar 30, 2019
tritritri:

I wish u had asked this question before d released result.. i advice u hold on and average down at 1.60-1.70 safe zone , let my ogas advice you more. collect d dividend to buy more.

Very true use the dividend to buy more.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 30, 2019
Beke2020:

@Chibuking81
@tritritri
@rebekah2011
@stool
@locodemy
@onegentleguy
@Aremso
@Mendes911

Most people here are battling with same issue.Dont ever think your own case is different.Fidelity bank has not depreciated in fundamentals.The reason why it's falling now is as their stinginess over dividend.It is an opportunity for people like you who bought at #3.67 to average down at anything below #2.By averaging down below #2,you stand the chance to recover at #2.50 plus your dividend.Dont panic.

It's well.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Blackethics: 4:38pm On Mar 30, 2019
GTbank must move rapidly towards the south from Monday.
I am waiting to see the cowboys that will want to resist the movement

(1) (2) (3) ... (4434) (4435) (4436) (4437) (4438) (4439) (4440) ... (7914) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Babygal2020(f), LixSz, stronglink, PapaMama9ja, Choiceguy, Mpeace(m), 4willer, unite4real and 23 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.