Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,884 members, 7,949,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 05:47 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4506) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11528530 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4503) (4504) (4505) (4506) (4507) (4508) (4509) ... (8165) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 9:41pm On Apr 18, 2019
Godlylifeoneart:
CHAMS has been through the most difficult part of corporate existence as mentioned by their former chairman and founder. The company is set to reward investors. From the look of things, they have big roles to play in the Nigeria Version of 4th industrial Revolution . They are positioned to execute contracts for the FGN, the universities, the banking industry, INEC, and who knows Possible future electronic voting at States and Federal level.
Investors should hold tight. I can see this company going far and surpass the previous year high.
I posted the chairman interview here few days ago, I researched indeptly on the available informations at public disposal. the composition of their executives and board members.. Look as if they are determined to proof doubters wrong.
And above all, A company that weather debt of N11billi.
The company assets to debts ratio is also not bad. Hopefully things can get better with good management in place, renew fraternity with the FGN.
PER is 4.99
Shares outstanding 4.7 bil
30 days average volume 22 million +
EPS.. 0.07
Dividend 0.02
For now the fair value remains sub N0.50k
Revenue 2018...N3b+
Net incomeN338m+
Profit margin 11.25%
Total Liabilities N4bil
Total Assets N5bil
Debt assets 2.88%
The only but is the negative cash flow from operating and investing

Operating -174.9
Investing -59.4
Financing 125
However, the take home is the reduction of liabilities from N5 billion to N4 billion within a year.
The payment of dividends
DD is advised in joining the bus of this company with the on course story of from the worst to the best in the Nigeria bourse.
I hold 1M units in my portfolio.
Strongly... DD

You are advising people to join after almost 100% gain.
Chibuking will not like this. The guy made a good analysis about this stock but................ The rest was history. embarassed
Life goes on. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by longlife20: 10:00pm On Apr 18, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:02pm On Apr 18, 2019
longlife20:

This report is not a good one either but is better than that of United Capital. EPS of 19k against 23k in 2018
Atleast they are not releasing losses. Registrars are not doing well
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by longlife20: 10:05pm On Apr 18, 2019
longlife20:

This report is not a good one either but is better than that of United Capital. EPS of 19k against 23k in 2018

We should expect some beating to around 3.50k before a reversal
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by longlife20: 10:06pm On Apr 18, 2019
Mpeace:
Atleast they are not releasing losses. Registrars are not doing well

The market expect more and not less
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 18, 2019
bargain hunters at which junction are we waiting for ETI please!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 10:20pm On Apr 18, 2019
longlife20:

Yes you're right and I know, I think only the banks will produce positive result
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:32am On Apr 19, 2019
longlife20:

We should expect some beating to around 3.50k before a reversal

one of the stocks that enjoys Nse bull.

Make una brace up for individual bull this year.

I am no more dreaming for a bull again now.......if I should,with which results should the bull come?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:15am On Apr 19, 2019
longlife20:

Dis one is abit better ooh dan ucap ooh...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 19, 2019
STERLING BANK PLC
Hmmmmm
What a focus team!
Accolades
Bravo
The bank that outperform the NSEASI 2018
Innovative and disruptive product is their order of the day
This bank is out to disrupt the deposit money banks, the savings attitudes of Nigerians.,should the DOUBLE BY STERLING SUCCEEDS

https://techpoint.africa/2019/04/03/sterling-bank-launches-doubble-nigerias-fastest-investment-portal/

THE BANK AT A GLANCE
Current Price.. 2.74 NGN
52 week price range N1.20 to N2. 74
Average monthly volume 25 million +
Shares outstanding 28.74 billion
Market Cap... NGN 78 billion +
EPS. 0. 32
P/E ratio 8.45
Price to Book Ratio. 0.8066
Price to Sales Ratio. 0.5184

1 YEAR RETURN 64.14%

2018 (Billions NGN)
Revenue 152.0 billion
Net Income. 9.0Bilion
Profit Margin 11.20%

Total Assets 1,103.0
Total Liabilities 1,005.0
Debt to Assets 18.69%

CASH FLOW (BILLION)
Operating -17.0
Investing -66.0
Financing 51.0

OPINION.. STERLING CHART IS NOT FORMING A SUPPORT SOON. MAY CROSS THE N3. 00 by may if the Q1 report is fantastic like the Q4 2018
The bank is on course to beat the NSEASI again in 2019
The good... So far, STERLING offers capital appreciation
The ugly... Poor historical dividends yield
A good product for investors and traders
Future value(2020 jan .... N4. 10
based on present key statistics and sentiments
The renew interest by Indian investors and NSEMPA
The vision of the current management and executives to grow the bank
The innovative products DOUBLE by sterling (I am yet to see a product that matches it in the domestic market) It might disrupt the MMF....
I am somehow scared of the product coz it sound too good to be true
Hope we are not being sold another MMM (lol)
The product targets Nigerians both at home and abroad, ease of opening xplesavings and domicilary accounts, and the potential on investment returns
Might turn sterling into a big player if well managed.

Verdict...... Hmmmm.... Not to late to join the bus
2019 investment return... 40 to 60% in horizon
Disclosure... I have 100,000 units and hope to get more dz month. A worth risk.
No more room for bargain hunters and short sellers in sterling Bank Nigeria plc for now, however the bank seems to welcome traders and investors with holding period of 3 to 9 months or more. This deduction was made with 5 years in depth observation of the charts.
Mark down price is a rare occurrence in sterling Bank

NEXT PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT for 2019 Q1 26/04/2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 19, 2019
Godlylifeoneart:
STERLING BANK PLC
Hmmmmm
What a focus team!
Accolades
Bravo
The bank that outperform the NSEASI 2018
Innovative and disruptive product is their order of the day
This bank is out to disrupt the deposit money banks, the savings attitudes of Nigerians.,should the DOUBLE BY STERLING SUCCEEDS

https://techpoint.africa/2019/04/03/sterling-bank-launches-doubble-nigerias-fastest-investment-portal/

THE BANK AT A GLANCE
Current Price.. 2.74 NGN
52 week price range N1.20 to N2. 74
Average monthly volume 25 million +
Shares outstanding 28.74 billion
Market Cap... NGN 78 billion +
EPS. 0. 32
P/E ratio 8.45
Price to Book Ratio. 0.8066
Price to Sales Ratio. 0.5184

1 YEAR RETURN 64.14%

2018 (Billions NGN)
Revenue 152.0 billion
Net Income. 9.0Bilion
Profit Margin 11.20%

Total Assets 1,103.0
Total Liabilities 1,005.0
Debt to Assets 18.69%

CASH FLOW (BILLION)
Operating -17.0
Investing -66.0
Financing 51.0

OPINION.. STERLING CHART IS NOT FORMING A SUPPORT SOON. MAY CROSS THE N3. 00 by may if the Q1 report is fantastic like the Q4 2018
The bank is on course to beat the NSEASI again in 2019
The good... So far, STERLING offers capital appreciation
The ugly... Poor historical dividends yield
A good product for investors and traders
Future value(2020 jan .... N4. 10
based on present key statistics and sentiments
The renew interest by Indian investors and NSEMPA
The vision of the current management and executives to grow the bank
The innovative products DOUBLE by sterling (I am yet to see a product that matches it in the domestic market) It might disrupt the MMF....
I am somehow scared of the product coz it sound too good to be true
Hope we are not being sold another MMM (lol)
The product targets Nigerians both at home and abroad, ease of opening xplesavings and domicilary accounts, and the potential on investment returns
Might turn sterling into a big player if well managed.

Verdict...... Hmmmm.... Not to late to join the bus
2019 investment return... 40 to 60% in horizon
Disclosure... I have 100,000 units and hope to get more dz month. A worth risk.
No more room for bargain hunters and short sellers in sterling Bank Nigeria plc for now, however the bank seems to welcome traders and investors with holding period of 3 to 9 months or more. This deduction was made with 5 years in depth observation of the charts.
Mark down price is a rare occurrence in sterling Bank

NEXT PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT for 2019 Q1 26/04/2019

This one is one of them to enjoy the individual bull this year.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 19, 2019
if the bull did not show face with end of year result,then it must show for interim dividendddd!happy ester people.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by longlife20: 9:53am On Apr 19, 2019
I don't understand why regency insurance shares price is going down even with 3k dividend declared, at the closing price yesterday, the dividend yield is 12.5%.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 9:58am On Apr 19, 2019
What's happening to Morgan again this morning?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 19, 2019
longlife20:
I don't understand why regency insurance shares price is going down even with 3k dividend declared, at the closing price yesterday, the dividend yield is 12.5%.

Maybe at 20kobo,market will begin to react to the 3 Kobo Dividend.

Remember that market has a way of doing it's things these days.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 10:30am On Apr 19, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 19, 2019
Insurance shares and wema bank are 5 and 6
unavoidable and undesirable for JIJO,bargain hunters and traders
in other word,you cant beat them always
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 10:37am On Apr 19, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 19, 2019
Deadlytruth:
What's happening to Morgan again this morning?

It’s public holiday.. you too like trading grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 19, 2019
Deadlytruth:

Thanks. Was thinking today is Thursday.

No..Friday.. holiday today and Monday..
Nobody happy reach me for this 2 working days holiday grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 10:49am On Apr 19, 2019
Deadlytruth:

Thanks. Was thinking today is Thursday.

Too much money, I am sure you don eye one or two stock you want to launch your net for today.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 19, 2019
fellow investors, has any1 observed the DEPRIVATION melted at us by JUMIA NG
One would have expected this company to list on NSE but the opportunity was taken to the US BOURSE NYSE
A company valued at $2.5 Billion would have had an instant impact on the Nigeria bourse.
A company that made almost 70% of its earning from Nigeria economy.
The company that will still make 90% of its future profits from the same economy
TO me ,the listing has more disadvantages. and the disadvantages outweighed the narrow and imaginary benefit they might have conceived
THE DIGITAL GOLD RUSH OF JUMIA AKA AFRICAN AMAZON HAS BEEN TAKEN AWAY FROM US
I WISH A TRUE NIGERIACENTRIC START UP COMPANY CAN EMERGE AND RELEGATE JUMIA TO KENYA
DESPITE ALL THE ODDS,THE UNFAVOURABLE BUSSINESS CLIMATE,THIS COMPANY STARTED FROM GROUND ZERO AND ATTAINED THE CLIMAX OF DIGITAL GOLD RUSH IN SAME ECONOMY.
I WILL NOT BE SUPRISED,IF THE LISTING IS SHORT LIVED,THEY MAY COME BACK TO LIST THE SCRAP ON NSE.
WHAT IS YOUR VIEW ?
The available information at public disposal was that the company was never incorporated in Africa
This imply an identity theft
they stole the african name, capitalised on weak regulatory activities and off they go
African countries are not good enough to be part of their success stories
in other word ...USED AND DUMPED

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 11:31am On Apr 19, 2019
Godlylifeoneart:
One would have expected this company to list on NSE but the opportunity was taken to the US BOURSE NYSE
A company valued at $2.5 Billion would have had an instant impact on the Nigeria bourse.
The company that will still make 90% of its future profits from the same economy
TO me ,the listing has more disadvantages. and the disadvantages outweighed the narrow and imaginary benefit they might have conceived
I WISH A TRUE NIGERIACENTRIC START UP COMPANY CAN EMERGE AND RELEGATE JUMIA TO KENYA
DESPITE ALL THE ODDS,THE UNFAVOURABLE BUSSINESS CLIMATE,THIS COMPANY STARTED FROM GROUND ZERO AND ATTAINED THE CLIMAX OF DIGITAL GOLD RUSH IN SAME ECONOMY.
I WILL NOT BE SUPRISED,IF THE LISTING IS SHORT LIVED,THEY MAY COME BACK TO LIST THE SCRAP ON NSE.
WHAT IS YOUR VIEW ?
The available information at public disposal was that the company was never incorporated in Africa
they stole the african name, capitalised on weak regulatory activities and off they go

Going to the NYSE is better than coming to the NSE.
The current economic and market trend is not good.

Remember Alibaba did same so years ago.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 11:49am On Apr 19, 2019
DOLLARTEX:
all these fake husbands we get here self!a man like you dealth with your wife left right and center,you just dey one corner pretend say you travel!na DAT time you go forget your nairaland password!after some time,you show face like say nothing happen!make I hear any darling sweetie talk for here again!Agba carry goooooo

Is this supposed to be addressed to me? Lmao!

I am here to make money, learn from others and advise when I can. Lastly I am also here for love, yes sweet sweet loving with my woman Mcy56, lol!

I have been quite ill and stressed for a while and was struggling to read past the pages I missed. I am sure my love will understand. grin

And as for dealing with anyone here left, right and center lol! I trust my woman, it's nothing. If I am here I will have her back. If I feel she is wrong I will tell her also. That is the person I am and I know she luffs me like that.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 11:53am On Apr 19, 2019
Mcy56:

You funny. grin
Nobody dealt with me but I'm no longer interested in protracted argument with anyone, so if you step on my toes now I can even say sorry to you, i want to be focused and whosoever interprete my harmless comments negatively, its his/her own cup-cake. I'm of few words in reality actually, forget this online shakara upandan. grin
Anyway, my luff can only tell me to let go, not to be joined in any insult and abusive words with anyone. tongue
Thanks anyway, this type of thing makes someone to know the kind of people you're surrounded with.

I am so Proud of you (chop kiss... kiss), we understand ourselves too well. grin

Happy to be back. Still reading through the logs I missed sha.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 19, 2019
OBAGADAFFI:

Going to the NYSE is better than coming to the NSE.
The current economic and market trend is not good.

Remember Alibaba did same so years ago.

But remember,the same catastrophic and disastrous economy yielded a significant value of their net worth.
The Alibaba case is different considering the fact that an average chinese investors are crazy for NYSE and they have a readymade international platforms that enable them to invest on NYSE without physically present in US
Moreover,the $ resources that will fuel the listing will be sourced from our foreign reserve
In contrast to the listing of Alibaba,it benefits the chinese more than the Amrican due to the trade imbalance in favour of the chinese
Here in Nigeria ,we do not have a ready made platform that will allow us to access the US markets
Hence the profit of the Digital gold rush has been taken away from Africa
The future solution to this scam ,the regulatory body must insists on the following.
Any foreign company that want to do business in Nigeria must incorporate within 5 years of corporate existence
Mandatory to list on the Nigeria bourse within 10 years once certain level of CAPITAL GROWTH is attained i.e 200bilion NGN
Suffice to say,the listing will only benefit the German investors of jumia who rid off their founding Nigeria members
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 12:13pm On Apr 19, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 19, 2019
GonFreecss1:

I am so Proud of you (chop kiss... kiss), we understand ourselves too well. grin

Happy to be back. Still reading through the logs I missed sha.
see ooo,my boss is truly in love.let me come and be going before they say I am jealous!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:16pm On Apr 19, 2019
Godlylifeoneart:
WHAT IS YOUR VIEW ?
They did what is best for them. If jumia belonged to me, and I had the choice of NSE or NYSE, I would go the way of NYSE. For a company, the most important reason for listing is raising of capital(equity). NSE offers more disadvantages than advantages. To start with, almost all stocks on NSE are undervalued. Any company wishing to raise funds either by rights issue or otherwise would already be disadvantaged, coupled with our volatile economy that reacts to every economic news from china-america-ethiopia. In addition to that, our present govt cares less about stock market...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockish(m): 12:17pm On Apr 19, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 1:31pm On Apr 19, 2019
dipoolowoo:
Nigeria Still Safe to Borrow Additional N7.9trn—FSDH
https://businesspost.ng/2019/04/18/nigeria-still-safe-to-borrow-additional-n7-9trn-fsdh/

Buhari Signs New Minimum Wage Bill Into Law
https://businesspost.ng/2019/04/18/buhari-signs-new-minimum-wage-bill-into-law/

People happy about minimum wage are not doing the proper maths.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4503) (4504) (4505) (4506) (4507) (4508) (4509) ... (8165) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: WizEndy1, Bimmms, leparj(m), ATPx, Mpeace(m), mikeapollo, ositadima1(m), handsomebolanle, GeneralDae and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.