Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,662 members, 7,902,074 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 09:12 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4558) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11247907 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4555) (4556) (4557) (4558) (4559) (4560) (4561) ... (7919) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 7:00pm On May 08, 2019
I forsee a big general market rally pre and post may 29 as far as disturbing exogenous news does not disturb the nigerian entity, I have positioned myself in Oando while i await this rally, 50% is all i want..... I for add wema and chams but i have gobbled my loot in them and i suspect mr market wants to get back what i have taken from this two stocks.......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 7:05pm On May 08, 2019
what could be cooking @ wapco.........

Im still a wapco faithful

I await them more than mtn
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 8:47pm On May 08, 2019
This one Chibuking don show on top MTN matter, follow your heart on whatever you want to do cos I no wan read plenty story here say somebody confuse you o. tongue
Someone like me isn't keen about it. The hype is too much. Make dem come make we see it's direction and Wetin dey wan offer first.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 1:40am On May 09, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DaV8King(m): 9:28am On May 09, 2019
Heishere:
Like play like play Zenith stock is gradually swallowing my Japaul loot! The stock that is supposed to act as shock absorber is the shock now. SMH

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 9:29am On May 09, 2019
cool cool
Chibuking81:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/05/08/breaking-news-sec-approves-mtn-listing-on-nse/?amp

Breaking News: SEC Approves MTN Listing on NSE
By editor - 3 mins ago

The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has said that it has approved MTN Nigeria’s application to list on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) by way of introduction. The SEC Head, Corporate Communications, Mrs Efe Ebelo, confirmed this to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Lagos. Ebelo said the commission has approved the company’s application to be listed on the nation’s bourse by way of introduction. She said that the company has successfully completed the registration of 20,354,513,050 ordinary shares of N0.02 each with the commission.

MTN Nigeria had on May 6 filed an application with SEC and the exchange for listing by introduction. SEC recently said that it received an application from MTN requesting registration of their existing securities. “They have applied for listing by introduction which will enable the company to be listed and allow shareholders sell their shares on the floor of the exchange,” Ebelo said.

The SEC Acting Executive Commissioner, Corporate Services, Mr Henry Rowlands, told NAN that the commission was committed to work with MTN Nigeria. “SEC is committed to work with them, when they list by way of introduction naturally it will translate to public offering by and large. “It’s better that they come to the market even if it’s by way of introduction because it will encourage other service providers to access the market,” Rowlands said.

Reacting to the approval, the Chief Operating Officer, InvestData Ltd, Mr Ambrose Omordion, commended SEC for the speedy approval. Omordion said that MTN Nigeria July target for listing would be feasible with the approval, noting that the listing might be concluded before the target date. NAN reported that MTN Nigeria recently changed its status from a private company to a public liability company (PLC) ahead of its listing on the exchange.

The conversion was one of the requirements for listing on the exchange. The company had previously announced that it looks to list on the NSE before July, saying it plans to enter the market by way of listing by introduction. Speaking on the conversion, the MTN Chief Executive Officer, Fredi Moolman, said the listing was part of its commitment to localisation in the markets in which it operates. “Our conversion to a Plc is a major step towards listing by introduction on the Nigerian Stock Exchange in the first half of 2019.
“It is a reaffirmation of our long-term commitment to expanding investment opportunities for Nigerians, in addition to providing everyday services to them. “We look forward to continuing our engagement with the SEC and NSE to take forward the listing process,” Moolman said. The listing on the NSE was one of the conditions reached in the resolution of a N330 billion fine placed on the telco by the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) for its inability to disconnect improperly registered SIM cards. (NAN)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ZikkyChops(m): 10:04am On May 09, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fatboyebele(m): 10:11am On May 09, 2019
Year to date, the stock is up 85.71%.

Update: Japaul share price doubles from N0.20 to N0.42 as we predicted last month Sunu Assurance is about to go on a similar bull run having had it's largest trading day in months yesterday with millions of shares exchanging hands in anticipation of the coming rally. Don't say we didn't tell you in advance
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 10:25am On May 09, 2019
show us link of your last month prediction for Japaul wink
fatboyebele:

Update: Japaul share price doubles from N0.20 to N0.42 as we predicted last month Sunu Assurance is about to go on a similar bull run having had it's largest trading day in months yesterday with millions of shares exchanging hands in anticipation of the coming rally. Don't say we didn't tell you in advance
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:32am On May 09, 2019
fatboyebele:

carry your suru go one corner abeg,total volume traded yesterday was not up to 16000 units,you are here calling millions.I tire for people oo.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 10:43am On May 09, 2019
Japaul and chams running backward like say they saw a ghost ahead!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jerekre(m): 10:50am On May 09, 2019
@all
Does anyone still receive X-Alert on NSE trades? For a very long time now I've not received any.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ZikkyChops(m): 10:54am On May 09, 2019
Yes, even I received alert on Monday.

Jerekre:
@all
Does anyone still receive X-Alert on NSE trades? For a very long time now I've not received any.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 11:20am On May 09, 2019
Jerekre:
@all

Always did. Anytime I trade, though at times there might b one omission!! As in bought like three stock the alert may not be complete
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:22am On May 09, 2019
Na wa ooh..This life dey somehow..My brother locodemy just dey quiet lyke cold water .

Nothing wey Emeka no go see for Shop.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 11:27am On May 09, 2019
tritritri:
Na wa ooh..This life dey somehow..My brother locodemy just dey quiet lyke cold water .

He is busy putting together the sacrifices to appease the gods he offended while running commentary on transcorp rally grin

cc:peterichy

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 11:43am On May 09, 2019
kolaish:
He is busy putting together the sacrifices to appease the gods he offended while running commentary on transcorp rally grin

tritritri:

The market goddess is at work! It will soonner or latter reverse.

@Loco take mind.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:51am On May 09, 2019
....but loco transcorp still on green grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:53am On May 09, 2019
Abeg how much olam dey finally pay alhaji oo ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jerekre(m): 11:59am On May 09, 2019
ZikkyChops:
Yes, even I received alert on Monday.

Krisuba:

Always did. Anytime I trade, though at times there might b one omission!! As in bought like three stock the alert may not be complete

OK, thank you
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 12:01pm On May 09, 2019
kolaish:

LOCO somewhere rightnow grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kevostica(m): 12:07pm On May 09, 2019
Zenith likely to go below N20 today. Watching
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 735i(m): 12:08pm On May 09, 2019
How will market react to this?

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:11pm On May 09, 2019
Yayira:
Abeg how much olam dey finally pay alhaji oo ?
The thing is very confusing. I read one article by one oga wey I respect, he said they will pay 19.95. Thats why I no surprise to see the stock at currentprice. If you put everything together (including how united securities hold our diamond money for more than a month now) 16naira would not be bad.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:15pm On May 09, 2019
735i:
How will market react to this?
Only Bubu and the forty thieves cabal can confirm ig emefiele will return. Even he himself is not in a position to know. He is as blind in the matter as you and I.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lastborn19: 12:26pm On May 09, 2019
Pls I need advice and what I can start up with 100 thousand Naira ��
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by otokx(m): 12:26pm On May 09, 2019
Kevostica:
Zenith likely to go below N20 today. Watching

That will be good news.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 1:06pm On May 09, 2019
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/05/09/buhari-nominates-emefiele-for-another-term/

Buhari Nominates Emefiele for Another Term
May 9, 2019 12:29 pm0

President Muhammdu Buhari may have nominated the Central Bank Governor, Mr. Godwin Emefiele, for a second term, THISDAY checks have revealed.
It was gathered Thursday morning that the President sent a letter to the Senate President seeking the confirmation of the Senate of the nomination of Emefiele in line with the CBN Act.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jerekre(m): 1:14pm On May 09, 2019
otokx:

That will be good news.

shocked 60% of my portfolio cry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 09, 2019
deepsuk @mercy wat do u av to say about caverton back to 2.50 with little bid.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:22pm On May 09, 2019
Chibuking81:
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/05/09/buhari-nominates-emefiele-for-another-term/

Buhari Nominates Emefiele for Another Term
May 9, 2019 12:29 pm0

President Muhammdu Buhari may have nominated the Central Bank Governor, Mr. Godwin Emefiele, for a second term, THISDAY checks have revealed.
It was gathered Thursday morning that the President sent a letter to the Senate President seeking the confirmation of the Senate of the nomination of Emefiele in line with the CBN Act.

If the news is true ..Goodluck to him .Let him continue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 1:22pm On May 09, 2019
coming down to 2.2
tritritri:
deepsuk @mercy wat do u av to say about caverton back to 2.50 with little bid.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4555) (4556) (4557) (4558) (4559) (4560) (4561) ... (7919) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Kwibaba(m), LixSz, yeddy99, Ofp1 and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.