Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,145 members, 7,922,819 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 01:17 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4574) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11363631 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4571) (4572) (4573) (4574) (4575) (4576) (4577) ... (8009) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 735i(m): 9:44am On May 16, 2019
Heishere:
I have already bidded for MTN with my small mite. Let's see how it goes...inserts prayer emoticon

How you take bid? undecided

Something wey go begin trade by 1.30pm

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:45am On May 16, 2019
STOjo:

1 billion units X N90 = 90 Billion Nigeria Naira.
Over N90 billion Nigeria naira in his account for MTN purchase alone! I hear una cool cool cool!

Lol @ Nigeria naira grin grin.. the emphasis as if there’s Ghana naira grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chomzy19(f): 9:46am On May 16, 2019
STOjo:

1 billion units X N90 = 90 Billion Nigeria Naira.
Over N90 billion Nigeria naira in his account for MTN purchase alone! I hear una cool cool cool!

All na paid hype!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:47am On May 16, 2019
See as Access/FBN/UBA prices lean for that table....... make others dash them small fat na. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 9:49am On May 16, 2019
wanaj0:

It depends on the type of ownership.

MTN will not be selling. The major investors are not likely going to be selling. Most of those who will be selling are those that urgently need the money.

That said, MTN will do an IPO later.

Other fundamentally sound stocks will end up being the greatest beneficiaries of this MTN listing.
People will always go back to an ATM with cash after discovering that the ATM they queued up at is not dispensing.
By then, the other lines will become longer... grin

This is my lesson from your post.
Thank you Sir.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 9:50am On May 16, 2019
DAILY STOCK MARKET GUIDE FOR 16 MAY 2019

MSCI still did nothing, let us see if MTN will drag it out, today will be a game changer for the market, charts can take back seat for today, we are likely to have bullish season till end of the week.

Equally we are likely to see flock of new people into this market.

Want to profit from stock market!!! Continue reading my on Nairaland forum!!!

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan). This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis (https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget) and is not to be distributed without our authorization.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:56am On May 16, 2019
DeRuggedProf:
Other fundamentally sound stocks will end up being the greatest beneficiaries of this MTN listing.
Lol. Let's see if its 'neighbours' will be the first beneficiary. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 10:05am On May 16, 2019
http://www.nse.com.ng/dealing-members-site/Notices/MTN%20Nigeria%20Communications%20Plc%20-%20Listing%20by%20Introduction.pdf
735i:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 10:08am On May 16, 2019
Agbalowomeri:
I don't know anything about this MTN but the fact that they pay out 80% of their PAT as dividend, the NSE I know will price it very high o
let's see as they go public now if it will continue. any way still a south African company
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 10:12am On May 16, 2019
wanaj0:

This your Mathematics get as e be ooo

Based on Q1 result, PAT 2019 will be like N200bn, EPS will be like N10 and PE at listing price of N90 will be like 9.

Thanks you sir, the mistake in my calculation has been acknowledged.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 10:20am On May 16, 2019
Chomzy19:
Welcome back Sir! Good to see your post here once more.

In my view, they want to use this listing by introduction to drive up the price before the IPO and them dump at a high price on unsuspecting investors during the IPO.

You must have gone to an International School because your NSE tuition fee must be very expensive smiley

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 10:29am On May 16, 2019
The greatest weapon against the stock market is GOODLUCK'S wife.
Impatience can make you pay people their dividend for the next 10yrs upfront, then become their AMCON... grin

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 10:32am On May 16, 2019
Chomzy19:
Welcome back Sir! Good to see your post here once more.

In my view, they want to use this listing by introduction to drive up the price before the IPO and them dump at a high price on unsuspecting investors during the IPO.

You dey see well, well for that ya view jor.
Foresight!
Even this listing by introduction, before the common retail investor will be able to buy na around N250-N300!
I suspect some people may have mistaken public offer with listing by intro.
Them don dey squeeze the juice from private placement dey come.
Usually, the last squeeze of the juice happens at this stage. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 10:36am On May 16, 2019
DeRuggedProf:
The greatest weapon against the stock market is GOODLUCK'S wife.
[b]Impatience can make you pay people their dividend for the next 10yrs upfront, then become their AMCON... ;[/b]D

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

My Prof i really missed you

why did u abandon us ur student naaaa

i beg no go on AWOL again oooooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyidboy(m): 10:40am On May 16, 2019
ATTENTION ATTENTION PLEASE
I just come accross my late Daddy's old Nigerian brewery (NB) plc share certificate dated june,1987 with 1500 units. please does any one have the idea of how many units will have accrued on his share account. and how can we reclaim his shares with Nigeria brewery. I have sent email to first registrar which has not been replied.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 10:44am On May 16, 2019
seyidboy:
ATTENTION ATTENTION PLEASE
I just come accross my late Daddy's old Nigerian brewery (NB) plc share certificate dated june,1987 with 1500 units. please does any one have the idea of how many units will have accrued on his share account. and how can we reclaim his shares with Nigeria brewery. I have sent email to first registrar which has not been replied.

oga, go to the registrar in person if you want quick result.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DaV8King(m): 10:49am On May 16, 2019
stcool:

https://businessday.ng/exclusives/article/mtn-stock-set-to-rally-on-perceived-scarcity/

A CEO of one of Nigeria’s leading stock-broking firm told BusinessDay that “almost all shareholders of MTN are not willing to sell”, adding that “even those that will sell are going to offer the units that cannot meet the high demand”.

“The demand will automatically lead to a rally for the stocks. I can tell you now that I have over 1 billion units of demand for MTN stocks but I am yet to see a shareholder that is willing to sell,” the CEO said.

One stockbroker with order for over 1 billion units grin grin grin

Lool oga fear God na.

Only you hold 5% of global orders for the stock?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:06am On May 16, 2019
GonFreecss1:
I am just worried that Book value, EPS, PE, debt to assets and all other important stuffs were not mentioned, just basic stuff that don't mean anything or could mean something. Lol!
See this runnaway luff, Mtn don bring you back from sabbatical bah. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:09am On May 16, 2019
Some people may end up getting their desired stocks at bargain price from those that will want to dump it in order to queue up for Mtn shares.
Seems I can see Peter's hands on U-dac. lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 11:16am On May 16, 2019
Mcy56:

See this runnaway luff, Mtn don bring you back from sabbatical bah. grin

Hehehehehehehe

Baby, you know you are the only one that can bring me here, even before something like MTN. grin

They say home is where the heart is.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:22am On May 16, 2019
GonFreecss1:

Hehehehehehehe

Baby, you know you are the only one that can bring me here, even before something like MTN. grin

They say home is where the heart is.

Cat no dey house, rats don take over
Issokay

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 11:29am On May 16, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:40am On May 16, 2019
GonFreecss1:
Hehehehehehehe
Baby, you know you are the only one that can bring me here, even before something like MTN. grin They say home is where the heart is.
You wey don follow deepsk go since all these days, na now you remember home. See as I dey look you..... grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:45am On May 16, 2019
Agbalowomeri:
Cat no dey house, rats don take over Issokay
Oga Agba you say what?

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 11:50am On May 16, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 11:51am On May 16, 2019
Just heard that trading on the shares of MTN Nigeria will likely no longer commence today due to a scheduled facts behind the figures by the company at the NSE exchange event center, Lagos by 2.45 pm today.
Trading will now likely kick start tomorrow.

It is well !!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 11:51am On May 16, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by millennium2012: 12:09pm On May 16, 2019
onegentleguy:
Just heard that trading on the shares of MTN Nigeria will likely no longer commence today due to a scheduled facts behind the figures by the company at the NSE exchange event center, Lagos by 2.45 pm today.
Trading will now likely kick start tomorrow.

It is well !!

I received the same info from my broker.

I hope the delay will be for the best interest of the retail investors.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 12:17pm On May 16, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

Cat no dey house, rats don take over
Issokay

Ah! Agba baba shey I dey cross my boundary? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 12:18pm On May 16, 2019
Mcy56:

You wey don follow deepsk go since all these days, na now you remember home. See as I dey look you..... grin

Me and deep gini?

No o. This heart is only for you my dear. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:49pm On May 16, 2019
735i:

Hmmm. That 1.30pm go see incredible bidding. Perhaps the highest ever bidding on nse
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by owoblow77: 1:40pm On May 16, 2019
Anyone don see MTN buy?
I don re-login 2ce, mbà, nothing is happening. I don liquidate half of my portfolio for MTN.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4571) (4572) (4573) (4574) (4575) (4576) (4577) ... (8009) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ololufemi, MARKETJJC, sophy17(m), unite4real, Krisuba, adamx23(m), Boshins, IamR, Raider76, spinoff, robobo, Ehinomen1, ikemeze, kaykehin, Pakso, emmanuelewumi(m), Ginalex(f), Zegra and 16 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.