Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,912 members, 7,872,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:15 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4753) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11115935 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4750) (4751) (4752) (4753) (4754) (4755) (4756) ... (7834) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dharpzee: 1:47pm On Aug 07, 2019
I will recommend Meristem Stockbroking to you, you can thank me later. 08178192374

bigsmoke2:
Pls am a novice inherited very large volume of stocks but the value is fast dropping. I've approached a number of brokage firms who all become desperate once they sight my dematerializaton form. only excepton was ibtc but they require 5millon cash deposit to trade with them. even though my stock is worth way more than that. All others have been disturbing me with calls and messages. I just need general advice from gurus in the house. I've read a lot of scaring things about stock broking world such as unauthorized sales of shares etc. From my deduction one needs to thread with caution in the broking world. So as not to loose all that money. A firm billed me 10% for indemnity in an attempt to make so much money from my stocks while ibtc only asked for 1% of stock value Kindly advise me so I don't jump in bed with a crafty brokage firm. Also can I open multiple accounts account with different brokage firms just like bank account or I can only move my account from one firm to another like pension.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:48pm On Aug 07, 2019
Krisuba:

2Baba Joins Nigerian Stock Exchange
https://businesspost.ng/2019/08/07/2baba-joins-nigerian-stock-exchange/

Is he d long awaited Messiah??

What is he coming to do? Abi dem wan begin dance reggae for nse floor?
After the reggae comes the blues.......... I do I do
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 1:50pm On Aug 07, 2019
bigsmoke2:
Pls am a novice inherited very large volume of stocks but the value is fast dropping. I've approached a number of brokage firms who all become desperate once they sight my dematerializaton form. only excepton was ibtc but they require 5millon cash deposit to trade with them. even though my stock is worth way more than that. All others have been disturbing me with calls and messages. I just need general advice from gurus in the house. I've read a lot of scaring things about stock broking world such as unauthorized sales of shares etc. From my deduction one needs to thread with caution in the broking world. So as not to loose all that money. A firm billed me 10% for indemnity in an attempt to make so much money from my stocks while ibtc only asked for 1% of stock value Kindly advise me so I don't jump in bed with a crafty brokage firm. Also can I open multiple accounts account with different brokage firms just like bank account or I can only move my account from one firm to another like pension.

Agbalowomeri:

IMO I think you should first open account with any regular stockbroking firm like a normal client. Meristem will only require an initial 10,000. United capital appeared to ask for 250k at some point for starters but there are so many good stockbroking firm out there. And the time to fear stockbrokers is gone once you open an account with the prominent ones. Other people may suggest additional names.

Also, I am not aware of any charges for indemnity. United capital charged me 500 naira flat on any certificate irrespective of the worth of the stock. So, I think it is wrong to charge in percentage. Only when you ask the stock to be sold would they ask for commission.

I will also suggest that after dematerialisation you may wish to hold the stocks for now, especially if they are dividend paying stocks; there is no point selling them at half or 30% of what they are worth. The market will still pick up someday.

Lastly, try and visit the registrar for each company and process the e-dividend mandate. You never know how much they may be owing you in accumulated dividend.

Cheers!

In addition to Agba's advise, you will most likely require a Letter of Administration empowering you as the beneficiary to perfect transfer of ownership since it is an inheritance.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dharpzee: 1:55pm On Aug 07, 2019
OakPearl:

In addition to Agba's advise, you will most likely require a Letter of Administration empowering you as the beneficiary to perfect transfer of ownership since it is an inheritance.

In all, you can also try Meristem Registrar and Probate services Ltd, they can help you in getting the letter of administration and other documents required for easy transmission of shares/ownership. 08178192374 (you can give me a call)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Infinitisi(m): 2:14pm On Aug 07, 2019
bigsmoke2:

You can try FSDH Securities. They are reputable or Lead Capital.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:27pm On Aug 07, 2019
Agbalowomeri:
What is he coming to do? Abi dem wan begin dance reggae for nse floor?
After the reggae comes the blues.......... I do I do
Lmao. Its Parry time in NSE. Na to dey put on our dancing shoes when coming to market now. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:34pm On Aug 07, 2019
All of you skipping Morgan Capital when you read "large volume of stocks" , Una well done o. grin
Morgan too can handle it and they have knowledgeable and very active staff members now. "Na from clap we dey enter dance" .......in meshpips handwriting. They'll become great too, na little by little. grin

Cc: @bigsmoke2
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 2:39pm On Aug 07, 2019
Stocks with new 52 week lows
Fbnh #5.15k
Zenith Bank #17.75k
Dangote cement #165.00k
Jaiz bank #0.38k
GTB spotted but rallied back.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:43pm On Aug 07, 2019
Mcy56:
All of you skipping Morgan Capital when you read "large volume of stocks" , Una well done o. grin
Morgan too can handle it and they have knowledgeable and very active staff members now. "Na from clap we dey enter dance" .......in meshpips handwriting. They'll become great too, na little by little. grin

grin grin grin grin
So you get eagles eyes
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:45pm On Aug 07, 2019
Intendy:

Fbnh #5.15k

Zenith Bank #17.75k

Dangote cement #165.00k

Jaiz bank #0.38k

Na Sept the rhumba dance go enter melody grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:47pm On Aug 07, 2019
tritritri:
Seems ur missing her? u shd av her digit to ring her once a while.
Someone who chose to be my 'official enemy' online? Abeg I no do. I have clean minds towards her but she doesn't know or value that.
Guess it's high time I stopped mentioning her self, after-all I've not read a single mention of her from those she called 'her own' here but na me and you dey ask of her.
No drag me to her talk again o. tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by CashDiMkpa: 2:47pm On Aug 07, 2019
Intendy:

Fbnh #5.15k

Zenith Bank #17.75k

Dangote cement #165.00k

Jaiz bank #0.38k

grin grin grin Las las e go join queue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 2:48pm On Aug 07, 2019
Intendy:

Fbnh #5.15k

Zenith Bank #17.75k

Dangote cement #165.00k

Jaiz bank #0.38k

This list is so prompt bro.
Well done.
With the biggest masquerades now on this dreaded list, the bear is nearing its last bus stop.
No where else to go.
More like "he that is down needs fear no fall".
Average "downers" enjoy...bargain hunters its an early christmas. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:50pm On Aug 07, 2019
Agbalowomeri:
Na Sept the rhumba dance go enter melody grin grin grin
Maybe that's why 2baba is coming. Chai! These people no go woundjure person finish for NSE. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:53pm On Aug 07, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

grin grin grin grin
So you get eagles eyes
Lol. grin
If it's small investors we recommend them, we have to give them the privilege of handling big ones too na.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 3:11pm On Aug 07, 2019
Krisuba:

2Baba Joins Nigerian Stock Exchange
https://businesspost.ng/2019/08/07/2baba-joins-nigerian-stock-exchange/

Is he d long awaited Messiah??

grin ..Tubaba / Ministers swearing in / US vs China trade war/ Fed rate cut etc ..One must bring mini- bull sha b4 end of the year grin

Jejebabs ..we won't stop buying till we sight the BULL grin....Averaging down continues

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 735i(m): 3:16pm On Aug 07, 2019
Intendy:

Fbnh #5.15k

Zenith Bank #17.75k

Dangote cement #165.00k

Jaiz bank #0.38k

The dance may continue awhile for GTB, Dangcem & Zenith. FPI's are offloading...it's the PFA's that are supporting this oja right now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:25pm On Aug 07, 2019
lancee:

grin ..Tubaba / Ministers swearing in / US vs China trade war/ Fed rate cut etc ..One must bring mini- bull sha b4 end of the year grin

Jejebabs ..we won't stop buying till we sight the BULL grin....Averaging down continues

You forgot to add Brent which could break 50 soon Lol grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 3:26pm On Aug 07, 2019
735i:

The dance may continue awhile for GTB, Dangcem & Zenith. FPI's are offloading...it's the PFA's that are supporting this oja right now.

But Oga we don dey here d bolded since over two years now and NSE don do more trillions of turnover since den

The tin na bottomless pit? he no dey finish for the FPI hands?

just wondering ooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 3:29pm On Aug 07, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 3:45pm On Aug 07, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

chai na soo ..Na wahala be that oo if it happens

To make money na hardwork..I pray we don't go back to 2014/15
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by otokx(m): 4:04pm On Aug 07, 2019
What is happening to Zenith Bank?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 4:48pm On Aug 07, 2019
EKUU MKT O

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 4:51pm On Aug 07, 2019
oil @ almost £56 at d moment

we are in August and next month is Sept lipsrsealed

embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 4:56pm On Aug 07, 2019
otokx:
What is happening to Zenith Bank?

Village people dey look Jim eyeball to eyeball ooo!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 4:58pm On Aug 07, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

If this happens then it will favour money market investors as government would borrow more via tb and bond to finance her budget.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 5:07pm On Aug 07, 2019
aremso:

If this happens then it will favour money market investors as government would borrow more via tb and bond to finance her budget.

Hopefully ..and devaluation must not happen orelse pple that invested from other side go hear am o ''Rates ''

Make the thing no wipe out person sweat
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 735i(m): 5:50pm On Aug 07, 2019
robobo:

But Oga we don dey here d bolded since over two years now and NSE don do more trillions of turnover since den

The tin na bottomless pit? he no dey finish for the FPI hands?

just wondering ooo

I no know where you for dey hear your own own oh. This na intel from top brokers and analysis of activities in the I&E window..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 6:04pm On Aug 07, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 8:34pm On Aug 07, 2019
https://community.oilprice.com/topic/7005-china-devalues-currency-to-lower-prices-to-counter-new-trump-tariffs-but-doesnt-help-here-is-why/
What direction will China devaluation of currency affect Nigeria economy, will it be negative or positive?

https://oilprice.com
This falling in crude oil price , call for concern, if oil price fall below 50 dollar per a barrel, that mean there will be fire on the mountain, because it will definitely affect Nigeria economy and stock exchange market. If crude oil price pick up this week and move back to above 60 dollar, that mean there is no cause for alarm, but if it keep on falling, and goes down below, dear friends cash will be the king, because part 2 of bonanza period will be loading. Naira will be facing another challenge of devaluation, because with lower amount of dollar that will be generating from sell of crude oil will force dollar to be scarce..

The best solution is to reduce the influence of dollar, by engaging in currency swap, and make other currency to same popularity like dollar, most especially in the international exchange market and transaction.

I pray for oil price to rise again.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 9:18pm On Aug 07, 2019
Chibuking81:
https://community.oilprice.com/topic/7005-china-devalues-currency-to-lower-prices-to-counter-new-trump-tariffs-but-doesnt-help-here-is-why/
What direction will China devaluation of currency affect Nigeria economy, will it be negative or positive?

https://oilprice.com
This falling in crude oil price , call for concern, if oil price fall below 50 dollar per a barrel, that mean there will be fire on the mountain, because it will definitely affect Nigeria economy and stock exchange market. If crude oil price pick up this week and move back to above 60 dollar, that mean there is no cause for alarm, but if it keep on falling, and goes down below, dear friends cash will be the king, because part 2 of bonanza period will be loading. Naira will be facing another challenge of devaluation, because with lower amount of dollar that will be generating from sell of crude oil will force dollar to be scarce..

The best solution is to reduce the influence of dollar, by engaging in currency swap, and make other currency to same popularity like dollar, most especially in the international exchange market and transaction.

I pray for oil price to rise again.

I just came out of a rudimentary class on banking economics ......I must tell you that those guys that preach nse movement is tied to price of oil are not lying o....... Money get levels and hierarchy and the money that will rescue this market is still abroad......... Institutionally, the only wealth currently in Nigeria is Oil......Oil is tied closely to the Cbn, who in turn control the banks......the banks control every other thing in the economy..........

Men.....you best bet this period is to hold foreign currency......No body is coming here with oil price threatening to go below $50 dollar.........

Zenith my love just subbed #18.............with the China us trade war breaking new crescendo.......zenith must touch #12 by December..........

No local news will lift this market........

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:17am On Aug 08, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (4750) (4751) (4752) (4753) (4754) (4755) (4756) ... (7834) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Boshins and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.