Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,138 members, 7,981,015 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 10:05 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4843) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11718853 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4840) (4841) (4842) (4843) (4844) (4845) (4846) ... (8303) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:06pm On Sep 12, 2019
Mcy56:
The land is becoming greener. UACN 5M+ bid again 900k offer.
They've shouted it tired here. No one should bring bad belle when it starts going up again. grin

grin anyhow we dey kanmpe M..llicious

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 735i(m): 2:16pm On Sep 12, 2019
Valueinvestor:
Oga yok,abeg please help us verify o, e be like say ya people don enter market (FPI) ?

Bro, you sef see the monkey hand wey dey inside today soup abi?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 735i(m): 2:19pm On Sep 12, 2019
swilo:

No money to share again o. All the budget for this year don enter tribunal matter.

I never hear from u since. With those your magic posts.

Lol... the thought of my portfolio has made me draw closer to God these days. Shine light oh...that company that the parent coy wants to buy out.... money dey there...but it might take some time

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:19pm On Sep 12, 2019
Nem forming further shedding/resistance at 1.77/1.78 for the past few days now. Interested party should watch this space. Lol. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:25pm On Sep 12, 2019
735i:
Lol... the thought of my portfolio has made me draw closer to God these days. Shine light oh...that company that the parent coy wants to buy out.... money dey there...but it might take some time
Oga we're waiting to know this coy ooo.........or is it updc?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:26pm On Sep 12, 2019
We may have seen a market bottom

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 2:26pm On Sep 12, 2019
Mcy56:
Nem forming further shedding/resistance at 1.77/1.78 for the past few days now. Interested party should watch this space. Lol. smiley

Were you truly the person behind "mercilicious" moniker?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 2:27pm On Sep 12, 2019
small money ni o, reinvested back into the company
Mcy56:

Too much money. Congrats! cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:27pm On Sep 12, 2019
https://bizwatchnigeria.ng/cbn-likely-to-introduce-10-year-naira-futures-to-reduce-fx-risks-bloomberg/

Market dealers and the FMDQ are “engaging the central bank to extend the curve of the FX futures because it will create stability for capital inflows into Nigeria,” Bola “Koko” Onadele, chief executive officer for the Lagos-
based FMDQ said in an interview in Lagos, the nation’s commercial hub. “We wish for 5- to 10-year futures.”
The exchange is seeking to bring more capital into the West Africa nation amid increasing pressure on the naira following a drop in Brent crude prices to below the government’s budgeted levels. Nigeria, which vies with South Africa as the continent’s biggest economy, relies on oil for 90% of its foreign-exchange earnings. Its external reserves have also been declining, curbing the central bank’s ability to prop up the currency

Be like say this the one of the reasons for the huge cross dealings since Monday

If all go well..Hopefully Hot money can visit like 2017

Reserve goin down ..cbn need that dollars anyhow
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:28pm On Sep 12, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

Is it too early to call?
Let's see what happens next week
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:28pm On Sep 12, 2019
veecovee:
Were you truly the person behind "mercilicious" moniker?
Capital NO!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 2:28pm On Sep 12, 2019
wink if you know, you know. lol. 12years strong with caverton.
mendes911:

Dividends of "Audit committee membership".....

Runs Away!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:31pm On Sep 12, 2019
jideflash:
small money ni o, reinvested back into the company
Lol. All the same, it's a major feet for your coy. It will bring much more. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 2:41pm On Sep 12, 2019
Mcy56:

Capital NO!

OK! of course I've not seen her nature in you though ...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:42pm On Sep 12, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

E kuu today's market oooo. We hope for more green in dayssss to come. grin
Some stocks are still warming up.
@Agba, even if na hand you go take adjust your chart, adjust it to show its truly at the bottom. lol. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:43pm On Sep 12, 2019
veecovee:
OK! of course I've not seen her nature in you though ...
What's her nature? I dont seems to know her too well.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 2:44pm On Sep 12, 2019
Amen ooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 2:47pm On Sep 12, 2019
Mcy56:

What's her nature? I dont seems to know her too well.

She is more exposed in this market than you are. I wonder what's her fate now.

The last thing she talked serious here was about her marriage, the rest is now history
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by akinssan(m): 2:50pm On Sep 12, 2019
Valueinvestor:
Oga yok,abeg please help us verify o, e be like say ya people don enter market (FPI) ?

PLs where heavy volumes dey make l waka go.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:55pm On Sep 12, 2019
veecovee:
She is more exposed in this market than you are. I wonder what's her fate now.
The last thing she talked serious here was about her marriage, the rest is now history
You're very correct. Think I've said same thing before when someone assumed I'm she.
She's sound technically, so I believe. Me na confirmed amateur but I'm learning, especially in area that relates to me making money in the market, not all those technical jargons o.. grin
She's married since then I think.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 2:56pm On Sep 12, 2019
735i:

Bro, you sef see the monkey hand wey dey inside today soup abi?
Oga i dey your back o.Nothing to buy again,na siddon look we dey o.we dey wait for the matters gang to help us push the price up small.
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 2:58pm On Sep 12, 2019
Mcy56:

You're very correct. Think I've said same thing before when someone assumed I'm she.
She's sound technically, so I believe. Me na confirmed amateur but I'm learning, especially in area that relates to me making money in the market. grin
She's married since then I think.

... don't know. She only spoke about it here. I hope she is still alive
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 3:00pm On Sep 12, 2019
akinssan:

PLs where heavy volumes dey make l waka go.
Me just dey joke dey enjoy myself o.But all the same the atmosphere is looking brighter.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 3:05pm On Sep 12, 2019
veecovee:
... don't know. She only spoke about it here. I hope she is still alive
She is. Someone mentioned it here, maybe Agba.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 12, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

Na now your eyes open.

The bottom was in August.

Una no dey pay school fees anymore? Thought bulls don't come in September? grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 3:08pm On Sep 12, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 12, 2019
onegentleguy:

Indeed u are understanding matters quite fast !!

Same thing(from the prankster group) is playing out in UACN, AIICO, FCMB, ZENITH, and a few other coy in the 'NSE room'

We are earnestly waiting for them to push down their prices so we can accumulate much more !!
...I am particularly interested in UACN. My cutlases have since been sharpneed thrice. wink cheesy grin

It is well.

The way stocks will power up, it will be as if it was launched by a nuclear tipped missile.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 12, 2019
Valueinvestor:

Oga i dey your back o.Nothing to buy again,na siddon look we dey o.we dey wait for the matters gang to help us push the price up small.
grin grin

The smart ones entered alot in August.

Market never even start to move sef.

You don hear am for CNN? BLOOMBERG?

Europe is now in deep shit (brink of recession) so expect more money to flow into EMs.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:17pm On Sep 12, 2019
RabbiDoracle:

Na now your eyes open.

The bottom was in August.

Una no dey pay school fees anymore? Thought bulls don't come in September? grin

Bros we still get plenty days in September grin
Next week is pivotal
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 3:21pm On Sep 12, 2019
RabbiDoracle:

The smart ones entered alot in August.

Market never even start to move sef.

You don hear am for CNN? BLOOMBERG?

Europe is now in deep shit (brink of recession) so expect more money to flow into EMs.

@ Oracle, how are you doing with fx.?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 3:33pm On Sep 12, 2019
onegentleguy:

Before u choose to key into UPDC, remember;

1) Fundamentally, the company is still an unhealthy one.

2) There'll be an impact of dilution post right issue, before the proposed unbundling from the parent coy, UACN. ...which could add to the pressure on updc' EM, ROAE and AsY.

3) Post unbundling, the qualified holders in UACN who got free stakes in UPDC(and updc reits) will want to liquidate their holding in it(updc) mainly because of point 1 and 2 highlighted above.

If with these 3 points, u still do not understand why any price rise in UPDC might not be sustainable in the short term or why a choice btw UACN and UPDC should be an easy one, then I don't how else to guide us.

The point is; UPDC might be good post unbundling, but UACN is undoubtedly a far much better option to align with.

Salah.

You have hit the nail on the head @ the bolded: The chief reason UPDC is rising.
They are trying to raise the price prior to the proposed rights issue to enable them mobilise enough money.

Anyone buying UPDC now is playing into their hands except it's for jijo. You are clearly the patriotic shellholders whose funds will be used to pay brokerage fees arising from the impending rights issue and whatever else the money is purportedly being raised for. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 12, 2019
pluto09:

@ Oracle, how are you doing with fx.?

My dear, that thing is a terrible gamble o.

First time, I staked 1K and in 3 days I made 180%. Lost part of it. I lost after I had posted on NL. grin

Later I withdrew my balance.

I later entered again with $500 and in 2 days, I made $3,200. Actually on the second day I grew my fund from 806 to 3,200. First day was 500 to 806. I lost a huge part of it on the third day.

I quickly withdrew the remainder. Make dem no kill me.

Una safe journey o.

That field no be where you sabi book o. Na pure gamble o. You are dealing with human emotions and sometimes the system freezes when those crazy Yankee enter at 3pm with their very fast trading which zaps up and down.

Mo gbe jaaaaa sharp sharp. I can't come and kee myself. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4840) (4841) (4842) (4843) (4844) (4845) (4846) ... (8303) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: IamR, KarlTom, pluto09(m), Teeonebaba(m), robobo, designking, megawealth01, Divineability, jafsumar07, SlahJoe(m), USAfall2024, Xidget, tayejay(m), TsarZed, manwomanok, sterlingD(m), Mpeace(m), ositadima1(m), OBAGADAFFI, nosa2(m), Me4bas and 18 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.