Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,626 members, 7,914,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:20 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4934) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11309593 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4931) (4932) (4933) (4934) (4935) (4936) (4937) ... (7963) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 4:32pm On Oct 23, 2019
So the bulk of petroleum products imported into the country is consumed by neighboring countries......... It's a pain I wasn't in this ship during the subsidy years
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 4:48pm On Oct 23, 2019
maishai:

Chai,,,,, border closure has finished petroleum marketing business........Management will never come out to say this but if u map out the route of major tanker drivers u will understand....

Borders were not closed in the first half of the year......
The problems with petroleum marketers started before border closure.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 4:54pm On Oct 23, 2019
DOLLARTEX:
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/27878_CADBURY_NIGERIA_PLC._FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_OCTOBER_2019.pdf

Na wa o. Is it possible for a company not to have any interest expense for 9 months despite the existence of short term bank liabilities?

Its a flat result if you adjust for zero interest expense in first nine months of this year.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 5:10pm On Oct 23, 2019
pluto09:

Borders were not closed in the first half of the year......
The problems with petroleum marketers started before border closure.

Hmmmm......pls feel free to drop ur perspective on the issue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 6:24pm On Oct 23, 2019
rebekah2011:
Zenith Bank Q3 results EPS N4.80. How are these banks making monies?

Audio MONEY grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 6:45pm On Oct 23, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 7:20pm On Oct 23, 2019
owoblow77:
People on this thread are now becoming spoilt. Pastor Vee must hear this angry angry angry

Generation of fo...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 23, 2019
locodemy:
A time like this Loco is online 24hrs looking for new/fresh bottoms.

The rise will be fast and furious!

Those in space will see it. grin

Igi gogoro ma gun mi l'oju.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 8:19pm On Oct 23, 2019
DOLLARTEX:
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/27877_TOTAL_NIGERIA_PLC._FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_OCTOBER_2019.pdf

I am not surprise by the result because the environment is not conducive for downstream coys. Like i asserted in my last post on the company where i stated that the chairman has warned of massive retrenchment should the poor run continue into the year. This could also indicate possibility of divestment towing the same way like mobil.

We are watching.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 23, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 23, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Momoney54: 9:26pm On Oct 23, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 11:29pm On Oct 23, 2019
Border closure should favour Okomu oil and Presco. I see them doing well in the short term.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 11:32pm On Oct 23, 2019
Transcorp is that child you know will not do well in school but you still have to keep paying his fees hoping that things might change. With all the gist and buzz around transcorp, it is not supposed to be a penny stock.

Problem is that, transcorp doing well is too dependent on govt policies and actions. With the instability in this govt, one should not expect much.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 12:02am On Oct 24, 2019

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:56am On Oct 24, 2019
veecovee:

Generation of fo...

Abi you wan take over forte oil
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meshpips(m): 4:22am On Oct 24, 2019
Hello everyone,

GTBank has 41 kobo down move to make a new 52 week low.

Remember where I called the Volume Adjusted Price many months ago?

Time tells the whole story.

Let's allow the markets be the final arbiter.

Enjoy the season everyone.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meshpips(m): 4:30am On Oct 24, 2019
daddytime:
Gurus in the house, I've got some 300k to play around with. What stocks should I look at with a guidance from you guys. I'm a neophyte and oldskool na under bed we dey hide money... grin

Contact me, I will tell you where to buy the New Zealand Dollar and hold for a very decent profit.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:15am On Oct 24, 2019
@daddytime,pls run away from meshpips.
Stories already heard does not approve him worthy on people's money.

Be warned.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by daddytime(m): 7:06am On Oct 24, 2019
locodemy:

Be warned.

Lol...thanks a bunch for the heads up..

I wasn't going to contact him anyways...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 8:20am On Oct 24, 2019
locodemy:

Be warned.
Haba boss, if you know how Meshpips de look you now, just take a look he is not wishing you happy birthday.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meshpips(m): 8:26am On Oct 24, 2019
phemmie06:

Haba boss, if you know how Meshpips de look you now, just take a look he is not wishing you happy birthday.

Very funny.

Man has the freedom to choose.

It is not a big issue.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 8:54am On Oct 24, 2019
^
^^

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 9:13am On Oct 24, 2019
CBNs new directive to DMBs and other operators on OMO auctions.

I believe this move by the CBN is aimed @ easing off pressure on the reserve while keeping rates at attractive runs for FPIs, as a way of incentivizing them to stay put(not repatriate) and possibly roll over their funds @ maturity.

Elsewhere, there will now be even more excess liquidity that should find its way outside the fixed income space(particularly the equities market) as more fund from Individuals and cooperate investors(including certain class of DPIs) seek alternative channels for returns @ maturity of their current OMO play.
With this directive, I believe the DMBs(banks) will make so much returns in Q4 given that there should now be a wider pool of arbitrage to tap from.
YoY return will most definitely come in higher as interest income(from trading gains) surges up.

It's a strong POSITIVE for the equity market space !!

It is well.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 735i(m): 9:19am On Oct 24, 2019
maishai:

Chai,,,,, border closure has finished petroleum marketing business........Management will never come out to say this but if u map out the route of major tanker drivers u will understand....

Not exactly. Company repatriated profit from topline. Single line item of of N2b. Called Technical assistance and management fees.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 735i(m): 9:20am On Oct 24, 2019
onegentleguy:

The banks will make a killing from this in Q4. Them Stanbic and Zenith will be smiling now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 9:26am On Oct 24, 2019
MOST CHURCH FOUNDERS OF THIS AGE HAVE DECEIVED BILLIONS OF PEOPLE AND
CAUSED THEM TO CONTINUE IN SIN, WITH THE: "WE ARE NOT UNDER THE LAW," WE
ARE UNDER GRACE," AND "IT DOES NOT MATTER" SYNDROMES. THEY CUNNINGLY
PREACH AND ...

https://www.nairaland.com/3560501/holineness-righteousness-revival-messages-bible/26#83414713
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 9:29am On Oct 24, 2019
END TIMES WATCHERS TAKING ANOTHER LOOK AT MALACHY’S PROPHECY OF THE LAST
POPE AS POPE FRANCIS CONTINUES TO RADICALLY CHANGE THE CATHOLIC CHURCH

https://www.nairaland.com/3560501/holineness-righteousness-revival-messages-bible/26#83415579
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 10:07am On Oct 24, 2019
onegentleguy:

I believe this move by the CBN is aimed @ easing off pressure on the reserve while keeping rates at attractive runs for FPIs, as a way of incentivizing them to stay put(not repatriate) and possibly roll over their funds @ maturity.

Elsewhere, there will now be even more excess liquidity that should find its way outside the fixed income space(particularly the equities market) as more fund from Individuals and cooperate investors(including certain class of DPIs) seek alternative channels for returns @ maturity of their current OMO play.
With this directive, I believe the DMBs(banks) will make so much returns in Q4 given that there should now be a wider pool of arbitrage to tap from.
YoY return will most definitely come in higher as interest income(from trading gains) surges up.

It's a strong POSITIVE for the equity market space !!

It is well.

I will not be surprise if the equity market participation by domestic investors comes higher in October.(MoM run in view)
The 3-month trend showed that foreign play had grown faster and ahead domestic participation.
With this directive, the latter play should gradually begin to crop up.
...and ur guess is as good as mine on what would be the likely result, should the current tempo from the FPIs(especially from the last 2 months) be maintained.

It is well.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:11am On Oct 24, 2019
if you are thinking which one to buy either ZENITH or UBA

my opinion is buy UBA UBA and UBA

reason: uba appears to have the best numbers so far

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:15am On Oct 24, 2019
@ mendes its about time o, if u know u know

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4931) (4932) (4933) (4934) (4935) (4936) (4937) ... (7963) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: lionshare, robobo, ogoo4real, Princkez, yMcy56(f), talk2me2, Osamabinla, ZikkyChops(m), dapix, bolton08(m), tijany130(m), Bagwa, Ddll, unite4real, zendi, Ginalex(f) and 16 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.