Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,887 members, 7,872,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:12 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4980) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11115784 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4977) (4978) (4979) (4980) (4981) (4982) (4983) ... (7834) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 08, 2019
locodemy:
@Oracle.which of the following stocks above do you recommend for a better returns.Just need to put the money sold at loss in the best among these mentioned stocks.

I don't recommend stocks when market is up.

I only buy when market falls.

Let the team average up help you.

I'm so principled especially on purchases. It must only be when lower lows are formed. So now, na WHOT I dey play under mango tree and looking at the market. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 08, 2019
Mcy56:

You quoted me already. cheesy
I can't see any radar o. You only mentioned the stocks in your portfolio

Sorry,I didn't quote you.You were not online when I quoted Cp.Just take a look at those stocks and recommend.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 08, 2019
RabbiDoracle:

I'm so principled especially on purchases. It must only be when lower lows are formed. So now, na WHOT I dey play under mango tree and looking at the market. grin

Chai.....oga I am also under mango tree playing whot o but this Transcorp money must be put somewhere either a fresh stock or average up but a very good one
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 08, 2019
TraDeRR:

I don’t understand.. this “bull” na MMM ? E won rob Peter pay Paul ?

Let me explain what I mean by MMM scenario.

Since people will be looking for where to place money especially now that there are many rejections of Tbills placements, they will want to test the NSE. These could be newbies looking for where to get good returns.

They will do a quick one and get like 20% in 2 weeks after selling (more than what Tbills give in a year). They will be excited.

They will go in again after a week or more (remember price is going higher) and make 30% in 1 week. This is far more than what Tbills pay in 1 year. grin

Greed sets in and they will get more money to hit big. They go in and don't come out anymore. grin

This is MMM scenario.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 8:59pm On Nov 08, 2019
locodemy:
Sorry,I didn't quote you.You were not online when I quoted Cp.Just take a look at those stocks and recommend.
You mean among caverton, cutix and UACN?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kolping: 9:00pm On Nov 08, 2019
2019 Finance Bill: Sweeping changes to Nigeria's tax laws underway!

While presenting the budget earlier, President Buhari disclosed that the Finance Bill proposes an increase in the VAT rate from 5% to 7.5%. As such, the 2020 Appropriation Bill is based on this new VAT rate.

Banks to request for Tax Identification Number (TIN) before opening bank accounts for individuals, while existing account holders must provide their TIN to continue operating their accounts.

https://pwcnigeria.typepad.com/tax_matters_nigeria/2019/11/2019-finance-bill-sweeping-changes-to-nigerias-tax-laws-underway-.html?utm_campaign=5a78693e94a32673ae004919&utm_content=5dc43b0efef30000019d004c&utm_medium=smarpshare&utm_source=twitter

2019 Finance Bill
https://pwcnigeria.typepad.com/files/finance-bill-2019.pdf
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:01pm On Nov 08, 2019
Our bitl stcool sighted. E kabo sir. grin
Where is OGG self? I hope he's good.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 08, 2019
Mcy56:

You mean among caverton, cutix and UACN?

Ok,let's go for the three since I don't have them in my portfolio.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 08, 2019
Mcy56:
Our bitl stcool sighted. E kabo sir. grin
Where is OGG self? I hope he's good.

OGG must be good.He is the one that sighted Access bank unless he is Agbero who loads passengers and close door for them to move.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:05pm On Nov 08, 2019
locodemy:
Ok,let's go for the three since I don't have them in my portfolio.
You may already know which of the three I will pick. U... grin
There are other good ones aside these 3. Throw the question open so you can get better alternatives or better still let CP come to our aid. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 9:22pm On Nov 08, 2019
locodemy:

Chai.....oga I am also under mango tree playing whot o but this Transcorp money must be put somewhere either a fresh stock or average up but a very good one

Oga a locodemy
Just put the transcorp money in UBA. ...don't forget Oga RabbiDoracle rule....if e no poo, e go vomit. ........since I know this rule, I have been enjoying my UBA ....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 9:32pm On Nov 08, 2019
RabbiDoracle:

Since people will be looking for where to place money especially now that there are many rejections of Tbills placements, they will want to test the NSE. These could be newbies looking for where to get good returns.

They will do a quick one and get like 20% in 2 weeks after selling (more than what Tbills give in a year). They will be excited.

They will go in again after a week or more (remember price is going higher) and make 30% in 1 week. This is far more than what Tbills pay in 1 year. grin

Greed sets in and they will get more money to hit big. They go in and don't come out anymore. grin

This is MMM scenario.

Loooooool
My friend still thanks me for not investing in that MMM. ...I discourged him from such "investment " as it was against my investment principles

My NTB that matured recently was just invested in FGN Bonds @16.25% coupon till year 2037. ......make that one the pay me 6 monthly salary for 17 years...... I no get strength de argue with CBN's NTB. ...make i mind this nse bull to know when to hand over my kaya.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 08, 2019
ukay2:

Oga a locodemy
Just put the transcorp money in UBA. ...don't forget Oga RabbiDoracle rule....if e no poo, e go vomit. ........since I know this rule, I have been enjoying my UBA ....

UBA is already in my portfolio.Will not like to average up again.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:01pm On Nov 08, 2019
locodemy:

Cp......I was very much busy today and couldn't pay attention on the stock market.I am just seeing my portfolio doing good in green.

I sold off Transcorp two days ago and the cash is available in the trading acct.I need to know which of the following stocks you will recommend for a better returns.

Wapco(Already in my portfolio),caverton, Uacn,cutix,Fidelity(Already in my portfolio)

U said all dis stock listed already in ur portfolio now grin

my advice on what to buy now is to go for zenith. Could have say uba but uba below 6 will increase ur capital better but has gone far.
If u must buy. Buy zenith.
Not that uba is not good at cp o but uba has done like 20% from d bottom why zenith is still doing below 6%

grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gamaliel9: 10:37pm On Nov 08, 2019
OakPearl:

Yea thanks bro, that's what I want to do.

But you still need both TA and FA to swing trade successfully.

Did you use your international passport to register on Trove for trading US stocks?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 11:04pm On Nov 08, 2019
Stocks with new 52 week lows
International breweries #9.40k
Ikeja hotels #0.97k
Unilever #19.60k
Stock with new 52 week highs
Access #9.20k

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 11:08pm On Nov 08, 2019
currentprice:

U said all dis stock listed already in ur portfolio now grin

my advice on what to buy now is to go for zenith. Could have say uba but uba below 6 will increase ur capital better but has gone far.
If u must buy. Buy zenith.
Not that uba is not good at cp o but uba has done like 20% from d bottom why zenith is still doing below 6%

grin grin grin grin

. The million dollar question is how much has it lost before hitting year low?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by oluchi557(f): 11:25pm On Nov 08, 2019
[quote author=Mcy56 post=83859232]
You no longer have shares with them. They paid you off already.
It's still reflecting in portfolios but I guess they'll delete all once they're through. No info yet on whether Olam will list it or not.....non that I'm aware of sha.[/quote

OK thanks very much]
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 11:32pm On Nov 08, 2019
locodemy:

UBA is already in my portfolio.Will not like to average up again.

Include FMN.
Don't ask me why.
Sooner than you expect, you will see this dust crossing N20.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 3:44am On Nov 09, 2019
gamaliel9:

Did you use your international passport to register on Trove for trading US stocks?

Yes.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 5:02am On Nov 09, 2019
RabbiDoracle:

This is MMM scenario.

majority of them will still burn their finger Las Las
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 09, 2019
aremso:

majority of them will still burn their finger Las Las

We will be the vehicle that will help them burn the finger gbeyin gbeyin!

Quote:
"In bear market, stocks return to the original owners" .

The owners are already loaded and waiting to handover!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 09, 2019
THE HARD THING ABOUT HARD THINGS. BUILDING A BUSINESS WHEN THERE ARE NO EASY ANSWERS.
THIS IS THE REAL WORLD, HOMMIE, SCHOOL FINISHED . THEY ARE DONE STOLE YOUR DREAM, YOU DUNNO WHO DID IT..
THEN DZ BOOK IS A MUST READ FOR YOU.
I CAN'T READ THIS BOOK ALONE.
INTERESTED PARTY.... OVER TO YOU FOR THE LONG WEEKEND IN NAIJA.

https://www.pdfdrive.com/the-hard-thing-about-hard-things-building-a-business-when-there-are-no-easy-answers-d199462362.html
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 8:16am On Nov 09, 2019
To all our Muslim colleagues. ...I wish  you and your family peace, joy and happiness this season and always.

Happy Eid-el-Maulud.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 09, 2019
Igi gogoro ma gun mi l'ojo grin

(literally meaning : This long stick should not enter my eyes)

The "A" in 3FUGAZ

Soon it will be seen from space!

It even tore the weekly kumo.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 09, 2019
GTB is starting to pick up and growing.

iroko l'omo. (Iroko tree in the making)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 09, 2019
UBA doing the thing.

When it balances well, na only 10% daily we go dey see.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 09, 2019
All above the kumo except Zenith.

Zenith case is different. It could go above the cloud in just 1 day if it does 10% gain in a single day.

So next week is critical.

Expect slight retracement of some stocks as profit takers come in.

If people take profit and the stock rebounds with speed, it shows that the bull is resilient and the momentum strong.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:43am On Nov 09, 2019
RabbiDoracle:

This is MMM scenario.

hehehehehe
#deep
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:48am On Nov 09, 2019
RabbiDoracle:
All above the kumo except Zenith.

Zenith case is different. It could go above the cloud in just 1 day if it does 10% gain in a single day.

So next week is critical.

Expect slight retracement of some stocks as profit takers come in.

If people take profit and the stock rebounds with speed, it shows that the bull is resilient and the momentum strong.

cool stuff
swing traders shud look at d ichimoku on d LTF (1hr to 4hr)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 10:51am On Nov 09, 2019
RabbiDoracle:

That's very honest of you. I know you for that.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:58am On Nov 09, 2019
Weekly performance:

Top Gainers
Law Union and Rock +30.95%
JAIZ bank+18.37%
Access +17.95%
FCMB +16.25%
UBA +13.79%
GTB +13.49%

#FUGA (Z) grin

Top losers
Unilever -26.59%
International breweries -25.40%

breweries ehnn

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4977) (4978) (4979) (4980) (4981) (4982) (4983) ... (7834) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: smasher1(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.