Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,408 members, 7,881,499 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:23 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5014) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11152992 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5011) (5012) (5013) (5014) (5015) (5016) (5017) ... (7861) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 5:31pm On Nov 17, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 5:31pm On Nov 17, 2019
anjilgreat:

It's well. It will be good to take any opportunity of pull - back in price to buy again.

BTW, you'll need to go beyond patience to long suffering in NSE lol!, though it's not easy to see persistent losses in your portfolio. The patience to wait it out always makes the difference when you start making gains.

My dear the NSE don't need that 2nd word in bold oo !! ...else it will become suffering for longer oo.
Even the 1st word in bold(patience) needs to be applied with DISCERNMENT, "otherwise u could be running a race where the endpoint is same as the starting point and both are a mirage." wink cheesy grin

Regards.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 5:32pm On Nov 17, 2019
lmm4real:
Ask am o. Am not sure he saw the 7.5 the dude mentioned.
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TraDeRR: 5:33pm On Nov 17, 2019
currentprice:

doubt she is naijababe. naijababe is more mature, articulated and well grounded cheesy

moreso naijababe reside in scotland,,originally come from ogun state not Ghanaian

grin grin grin grin

Meaning ? please respect yourself.. I don’t like this your comment.. what I’ve done to you slf ? Weytin dey pain about me ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 5:34pm On Nov 17, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meshpips(m): 5:34pm On Nov 17, 2019
Mcy56:
Chai! Oga Meshpips, you too dey find trouble.
Haunty Trader pls just ignore the comments, just like you advised others to do.

I'm simply loving everyone on this thread.

Great people.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 5:36pm On Nov 17, 2019
DeRuggedProf:

Will import more tomorrow, provided that custom guy keep borders closed...... grin

Thanks Jare.... grin

My Pleasure !! wink cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TraDeRR: 5:37pm On Nov 17, 2019
Mcy56:
Chai! Oga Meshpips, you too dey find trouble.
Haunty Trader pls just ignore the comments, just like you advised others to do.

Mcy56 leave this matter!! Stop abeg STOP.. STOP PLEASE!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TraDeRR: 5:42pm On Nov 17, 2019
meshpips:

Ha! I nor dey deal with imported craze people.

Na only local content craze my power reach.

Sorry, nor vex.

Lol we no get money to give you here .. leave us ! Go.. you said goodbye what are you still here for

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by anjilgreat(f): 5:45pm On Nov 17, 2019
onegentleguy:

My dear NSE don't need the 2nd part in bold oo !!
Even the 1st part in bold(patience) needs to be applied with DISCERNMENT, otherwise u could be running a race where the endpoint is same as the starting point and both are a mirage. wink cheesy grin

Regards.

I understand ur point sir, the long suffering I'm talking about is the ability to patiently wait it out when there is a slight pull back in your fundamentally sound stock instead of selling at a loss or slight gain to enrich your stockbrokers and still enter that same stock at a higher price, especially when the Market is heading in the positive direction ahead of full year dividend

It all about knowing what work best for individuals and apply discretion.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 5:46pm On Nov 17, 2019
TraDeRR:

Lol we no get money to give you here .. leave us ! Go.. you said goodbye what are you still here for

Watch it , na so toasting dey take start.... grin
Agba should have informed you.... grin
Someone is finally getting attention, while Agba is fighting bulls to allow him finish mopping UACN. It is well.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 5:48pm On Nov 17, 2019
I used to enjoy the weekend fights, now I must pay DSTV.
What a wicked world.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 5:49pm On Nov 17, 2019
DeRuggedProf:
I need a list of three (3) stocks that will be top gainers by next weekend and the expected percentage gains... grin.
Prof, I'm waiting for this too. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 5:50pm On Nov 17, 2019
anjilgreat:

I understand ur point sir, the long suffering I'm talking about is the ability to patiently wait it out when there is a slight pull back in your fundamentally sound stock instead of selling at a loss or slight gain to enrich your stockbrokers and still enter that same stock at a higher price, especially when the Market is heading in the positive direction ahead of full year dividend.

Its all about knowing what works best for individuals and apply discretion.

That would be PATIENCE then. ...not LONG SUFFERING.
Thats what the part in bold describes.
Frankly, the NSE don't need that word(long suffering) at all.

But u are absolutely correct with the part in italics though. wink cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by anjilgreat(f): 5:58pm On Nov 17, 2019
onegentleguy:

That would be PATIENCE then. ...not LONG SUFFERING.
Thats what the part in bold describes.
Frankly, the NSE don't need that word(long suffering) at all.

But u are absolutely correct with the part in italics though. wink cheesy grin

Don't mind my use of the word 'long suffering', I use it based on the kind of psychological suffering one goes through when one see losses in ones portfolio while patiently waiting lol!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TraDeRR: 6:02pm On Nov 17, 2019
@ currentprice you can continue with negative comments about me but me on the other hand will forever be grateful to you and will not let these your “Stones” ruin all that I feel and have for you..
I once had you on my WhatsApp and always come to you for advice.. I’ll never forget those days, The advice and how you helped me..

I no go ever get any beef with you oo.. you go try tire

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TraDeRR: 6:04pm On Nov 17, 2019
DeRuggedProf:

Watch it , na so toasting dey take start.... grin
Agba should have informed you.... grin
Someone is finally getting attention, while Agba is fighting bulls to allow him finish mopping UACN. It is well.... grin

Do you really believe Agba was truly waiting for November? Or he is not in this market? If you do, then Prof I’m the queen of England
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TraDeRR: 6:06pm On Nov 17, 2019
DeRuggedProf:
I used to enjoy the weekend fights, now I must pay DSTV.
What a wicked world.... grin

Lol grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 6:11pm On Nov 17, 2019
valentinenwoko:
Good afternoon Sir: I bought UBA last week for 7.50. Pls when should I move out.( Interested in capital appreciation).
I am interested in LearnAfrica at 75kobo price : I need suggestions as regards buying signal ( price is 110kobo) 2q EPS is 48 kobo

Mcy56:

@Currentprice your client is waiting for your reply. grin lipsrsealed

i wonder what he has been waiting for when we keep shouting UBA good stock to buy below 6 just two week ago. though it okay if he has been buying and selling taking profit for several time before mind up to sit in at 7.50 grin

however he made a good decision to buy uba at 7.50 cos the stock will cross 10

for learn African, it a good stock... go for it at cp. both earning and cash valuation pointed up. being a dividend stock make it plus

but look like their earnings is seasonal which mean fp may be lower at FY report compare to this current Q2. pa wanaj0 can help out on this

fp is 4.7

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 17, 2019
TraDeRR:

Do you really believe Agba was truly waiting for November? Or he is not in this market? If you do, then Prof I’m the queen of England

He is waiting to enter end of December - January.;not even November.

He argued for a bearish fall and so I do not think he took position because he believed it will fall further.

However if he is in this market already, same way Mendes is, then kudos to him because money us to be made now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 17, 2019
If the thread is this bullish on Sunday, what will happen between now and Friday when people will be struggling to buy at 10% above daily close? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 6:20pm On Nov 17, 2019
onegentleguy:

It's the thing about human behaviour my dear. ...it's only natural !! wink cheesy grin
Remember the principle behind "excitation" in physics.
It's about the same hypothesis that guides how humans tend to become euphoric at one point and worried at another. grin

Again, The FEARFUL will jump out, the SMART and BRAVE ones will reposition but the PATIENT ones shall eventually WIN !!

It is well.
RabbiDoracle:
If the thread is this bullish on Sunday, what will happen between now and Friday when people will be struggling to buy at 10% above daily close? grin

Then, the thread will be 'excited' !! wink cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by valentinenwoko: 6:26pm On Nov 17, 2019
Thanks Sir: Current Price, Valueinvestor
I need a non banking stock that I can buy ( I have bought UBA, CONOIL already)
currentprice:

i wonder what he has been waiting for when we keep shouting UBA good stock to buy below 6 just two week ago. though it okay if he has been buying and selling taking profit for several time before mind up to sit in at 7.50 grin

however he made a good decision to buy uba at 7.50 cos the stock will cross 10

for learn African, it a good stock... go for it at cp. both earning and cash valuation pointed up. being a dividend stock make it plus

but look like their earnings is seasonal which mean fp may be lower at FY report compare to this current Q2. pa wanaj0 can help out on this

fp is 4.7

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 6:35pm On Nov 17, 2019
valentinenwoko:

Buy CAKE AND MEAT-PIE.
Must you make people tag me a monkey hunter? HABA!!!
Have been shouting here for days when the buyers were avoiding to buy in blocks that will push price up!
BBM alerted us here when it was N14.00.
Can a fast finger pull up the post before 'Bloomberg' hack his account and delete the post? grin grin grin

You may choose to bailout at N21 - N23 THIS MONTH.... grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by valentinenwoko: 6:46pm On Nov 17, 2019
Explain Sir : You may choose to bailout at N21 - N23 THIS MONTH.
uote author=DeRuggedProf post=84118179]

Buy CAKE AND MEAT-PIE.
Must you make people tag me a monkey hunter? HABA!!!
Have been shouting here for days when the buyers were avoiding to buy in blocks that will push price up!
BBM alerted us here when it was N14.00.
Can a fast finger pull up the post before 'Bloomberg' hack his account and delete the post? grin grin grin

You may choose to bailout at N21 - N23 THIS MONTH.... grin[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 7:16pm On Nov 17, 2019
valentinenwoko:
Quite a number of times the stock one needs to buy are the ones one already has, so your purpose for diversifying must be well defined.i would advice you flow with the tide for now and stick to banks,however if you choose to diversify,you may look the way of nacho,dangcem,nestle at current price.my opinion though,am sure others may have a better option
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 7:30pm On Nov 17, 2019
Valueinvestor:

Quite a number of times the stock one needs to buy are the ones one already has, so your purpose for diversifying must be well defined.i would advice you flow with the tide for now and stick to banks,however if you choose to diversify,you may look the way of nahco,dangcem,nestle at current price.my opinion though,am sure others may have a better option

NAHCO is a good pick.

https://investdata.com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/INVESTDATA-Price-_-Earnings-Tracking-For-The-Week-Ended-November-15_-2019.jpg

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 7:33pm On Nov 17, 2019
[quote author=DeRuggedProf post=84119890][/quote]
NAHCO grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 7:35pm On Nov 17, 2019
Valueinvestor:

NAHCO grin

Are you with Yayira? grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 7:40pm On Nov 17, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 7:43pm On Nov 17, 2019
dipoolowoo:
VFD Group Lists 84.738m Shares on NASD Exchange at N105.07 Each
https://businesspost.ng/economy/vfd-group-lists-84-738m-shares-on-nasd-exchange-at-n105-07-each/

Red Star Express Seeks Funds for New Warehouse, Trucks, Others
https://businesspost.ng/economy/red-star-express-seeks-funds-for-new-warehouses-trucks-others/

One-Month T-Bills Yield Depreciates to 8.74%
https://businesspost.ng/economy/one-month-t-bills-yield-depreciates-to-8-74/

NSE Index Posts Marginal 0.03% Growth Friday
https://businesspost.ng/economy/nse-index-posts-marginal-0-03-growth-friday/

Naira Recovers, Gains 27 Kobo Against Dollar at I&E Friday
https://businesspost.ng/economy/naira-recovers-gains-27-kobo-against-dollar-at-ie-friday/

Brent Crosses $63 Threshold on Fresh Trade Deal Optimism
https://businesspost.ng/economy/brent-crosses-63-threshold-on-fresh-trade-deal-optimism/

NASD Index Stays at 714.21 Points, Market Cap at N513bn
https://businesspost.ng/economy/nasd-index-stays-at-714-21-points-market-cap-at-n513bn/

Primero Lists N16.5bn Bond on FMDQ
https://businesspost.ng/economy/primero-lists-n16-5bn-bond-on-fmdq/

We are gradually getting to the bend...... grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 7:48pm On Nov 17, 2019
DeRuggedProf:

We are gradually getting to the bend...... grin grin grin
The worse was when I heard last Friday that First bank was offering fixed deposit investors 3% interest rate per annum. No secondary market tbills available. All were cleared before they even landed.
NSE can only get better.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5011) (5012) (5013) (5014) (5015) (5016) (5017) ... (7861) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BabsO2(m), tayejay(m), Streetinvestor2, EDUECO(m), Jerekre(m), unite4real, SetrakusRa(m), ghm, Ghost01(m), Sexybeautiful and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.