Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,302 members, 7,881,114 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:48 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5021) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11150752 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5018) (5019) (5020) (5021) (5022) (5023) (5024) ... (7858) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:56am On Nov 19, 2019
PETERiCHY:
Zenith Bank jolly ride is now heading back to sub N17 to load 3rd Trip grin
Bargain Hunters TAKE NOTE!
Peter your attached pics can be resized before uploading na. It used to occupy space.
Space checker things. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 11:56am On Nov 19, 2019
value just 306k
onegentleguy:
NEIMETH PHARMACEUTICALS might soon go on full bid !!
...it has now returned approx 20% btw yesterday and today riding from 40k to 48k at the moment.
We called for this guy when it was still trading for 38k.

The feasible REWARD pegged side by side with the decelerating surrounding RISK(tax incentives, cost drawdown and growth margin in view) paints of an asset with an underpriced stance.

NOTE: NOT a buy recommendation. ...following ur instinct should still take higher precedence ahead of this post.

It is well.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:58am On Nov 19, 2019
mendes911:
Bull go fetch water yesterday but Oracle talk say e dey return today.
The bull is not yet done. Serious resistance ongoing in most of those stocks.
Someone should supply the bull energy drink pls. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 19, 2019
Jazz going back home.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 19, 2019
rebekah2011:
value just 306k

Hmmm.wetin you want make we talk?

Livestock, Honeywell na same thing......naw
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by owoblow77: 12:01pm On Nov 19, 2019
Guys, I got a mail from a fellow Nairalander. He asked a question, and he's given me permission to post here.
Bamofi, I'm sorry for not being able to respond on time. I'm still trying to recuperate from a surgery. I'll log-out immediately I post your request:

Hello bro, I have been a silent reader on NL for more than a decide mostly on stock and property sections. I registered recently as I wanted to ask questions on means of following trade on stocks listed on the REIT board of the NSE. About a month ago I bought a sizeable quantity of updcreits at N5 because I saw on the NSE corporate disclosure that the will pay about 62k dividend in November. My stockbrokers say they do not know how I can follow trade in the stock online realtime. You recently asked question about the stock hence my contacting you. My question is whether you know how I can follow trade in the stock o line as I want to sell immediately I qualify for dividend. The stock is updcreit, not updc. Having just registered am not yet allowed to post on nsepa. You may also help me post the query on Nl too. Thanks. Bamofi 1
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 19, 2019
Mcy56:

The bull is not yet done. Serious resistance ongoing in most of those stocks.
Someone should supply the bull energy drink pls. grin

Mercy,I don use the Access/Uba proceeds join team Uacn at 6.35 this morning.I first saw it at 7.05 and decided to go in.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:06pm On Nov 19, 2019
locodemy:
Mercy,I don use the Access/Uba proceeds join team Uacn at 6.35 this morning.I first saw it at 7.05 and decided to go in.
A good decision my brother. Heavy cross deals since xtyday. 99M+ crossed at 7.05 or thereabout today alone.
Something must be cooking there. Insider info things.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 12:07pm On Nov 19, 2019
DOLLARTEX:
Jazz going back home.

It will meet a deserted home (FULL OFFER) and continue searching..... grin grin grin

Time for thou to go to the mountain to fast draweth nigh.... grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 12:10pm On Nov 19, 2019
rebekah2011:
value just 306k

Ok naw.
But before u'll begin to see what we've seeing, NEIMITH may have doubled in price !!
Sure u are looking at some lines in the result and seeing it as 'terrible', but hear this;

When u see a bad result reveal clear signs of accelerating REWARD compared to decelerating surrounding RISK and feasible MoS return runs ahead of the match of price against FVE, run in and ask questions later !!
Alternatively, when u see a good result reveal signs of decelerating REWARD when benchmarked with surrounding risk while price runs faster than the match of feasible MoS return against FVE, run with ur two legs touching ur head !!

The 1st line was how I spotted the VALUE in FIDSON HEALTHCARE back then @ less N1 before the coy returned over 690% gain pushing up to N7 over time !!(though I sold before that price)
...and also why I recently advised a buy in UACN, DANGOTE SUGAR and ETI.
It's also how I spotted the value drive with most troubled coys in the past including WEMA @ 50k(at the time) before the ride up to N1.04(with over 100% ROI)
...sure it will repeat that run and possibly exceed it.

The 2nd line was also how we spotted and advised a sell on WAPCO @ over N50, NB PLC @ over N107, and IB PLC @ near N40 back then.
...and most recently, a sell in OANDO and TOTAL PLC.

It is well.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 12:12pm On Nov 19, 2019
Faulty oyel, conned oyel calleth thee..... grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:15pm On Nov 19, 2019
DeRuggedProf:
It will meet a deserted home (FULL OFFER) and continue searching..... grin grin grin
Time for thou to go to the mountain to fast draweth nigh.... grin grin
No need to create unnecessary panic Prof. It did over 100% for those that bought around 35k and 80% or thereabout for those that entered at 40k.
It wouldnt continue to go on straight line just like that nah.
Afterall, your access was also on full offer yesterday before the money bag came to its rescue. grin
As for me, na pull back I dey wait for.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:17pm On Nov 19, 2019
FBNH moving up gradually...... Access fighting hard.........

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 12:33pm On Nov 19, 2019
TraDeRR:

You carry you craze near where I dey na double barrel I go take finish you.. I’m not naijababe neither am I a Nigerian but bring it on..

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 12:41pm On Nov 19, 2019
The psychology of man:
Fearful when price retraces, fearless when price is skyrocketing on steroids.
Somewhere in between, there are silent money makers. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TraDeRR: 12:47pm On Nov 19, 2019
@ndidigood madam I just saw your comments oo I no know say you quote me.. lol you struggling with how to quote someone? Lol my sister..
Anyway to the serous matter, I can’t teach cos I’m still “learning” but if you read this thread back to Friday you’ll see some ogas here that are into it and I’m telling you they are good.. drop a “Hi” in their inbox wink wink.. you just don’t know how far that “hi” will get you.. I’m a living witness.. it is worth sending Lolzz

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TraDeRR: 12:48pm On Nov 19, 2019
swilo:

grin grin grin grin

Seriously?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TraDeRR: 12:50pm On Nov 19, 2019
Swilo won start something let me come and be going
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vinco82(m): 12:50pm On Nov 19, 2019
Good morning my big ogas and Madams in the house.
I opened a brokerage account with Morgan securities but I discovered that i can't read any thing because the letters are too tiny whenever I tried to logg in with my little tecno moble phone. I tried to zoom it to no avail.
Please o! Which affordable mobile device can you recommend for me o?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 12:55pm On Nov 19, 2019
Mcy56:

No need to create unnecessary panic Prof. It did over 100% for those that bought around 35k and 80% or thereabout for those that entered at 40k.
It wouldnt continue to go on straight line just like that nah.
Afterall, your access was also on full offer yesterday before the money bag came to its rescue. grin
As for me, na pull back I dey wait for.

I am having only 7 units of ACCESS.... grin
Wetin dey worry me pass Access.... grin
Na cry I no wan come hear here for empty can carriers, you know that the wind carries empty cans higher.
Time to switch, after being lifted high enough, transfer into a CHOPPER.... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:56pm On Nov 19, 2019
53 Guests ..or am I wrong .. You re all welcome
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 12:58pm On Nov 19, 2019
lancee:
53 Guest ..or am I wrong .. You re all welcome

If you spot my Barber among them, tell me let me know what to do. I cant shout..... grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:59pm On Nov 19, 2019
DeRuggedProf:

If you spot my Barber among them, tell me let me know what to do. I cant shout..... grin

grin Neva reach that level ..once he reach then start getting ready to ....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 1:03pm On Nov 19, 2019
Dangcem should just do N130 today, N117 tomorrow.
I don't have money for liposuction, I get them slim..... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 1:04pm On Nov 19, 2019
lancee:

grin Neva reach that level ..once he reach then start getting ready to ....

Jaaaaaaaaaaa............. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 1:05pm On Nov 19, 2019
TraDeRR:
@ndidigood madam I just saw your comments oo I no know say you quote me.. lol you struggling with how to quote someone? Lol my sister..
Anyway to the serous matter, I can’t teach cos I’m still “learning” but if you read this thread back to Friday you’ll see some ogas here that are into it and I’m telling you they are good.. drop a “Hi” in their inbox wink wink.. you just don’t know how far that “hi” will get you.. I’m a living witness.. it is worth sending Lolzz
not really struggling to quote but using phone and was quite challenging
Ok l will ask
Thanks for replyn.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Infinitisi(m): 1:07pm On Nov 19, 2019
owoblow77:
Guys, I got a mail from a fellow Nairalander. He asked a question, and he's given me permission to post here.
Bamofi, I'm sorry for not being able to respond on time. I'm still trying to recuperate from a surgery. I'll log-out immediately I post your request:

Hello bro, I have been a silent reader on NL for more than a decide mostly on stock and property sections. I registered recently as I wanted to ask questions on means of following trade on stocks listed on the REIT board of the NSE. About a month ago I bought a sizeable quantity of updcreits at N5 because I saw on the NSE corporate disclosure that the will pay about 62k dividend in November. My stockbrokers say they do not know how I can follow trade in the stock online realtime. You recently asked question about the stock hence my contacting you. My question is whether you know how I can follow trade in the stock o line as I want to sell immediately I qualify for dividend. The stock is updcreit, not updc. Having just registered am not yet allowed to post on nsepa. You may also help me post the query on Nl too. Thanks. Bamofi 1

If he means how he can trade online then he needs to open an account with a broker who has an online platform and transfer the shares in updcreit from the old broket to the new ones
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 1:07pm On Nov 19, 2019
lancee:
53 Guests ..or am I wrong .. You re all welcome
First time I'm seeing such a crowd on this thread. What is cooking, my people? ...Treasury Billers exodus? grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:16pm On Nov 19, 2019
DeRuggedProf:

Jaaaaaaaaaaa............. grin

grin grin You grin ...Bailll grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:17pm On Nov 19, 2019
jamace:
First time I'm seeing such a crowd on this thread. What is cooking, my people? ...Treasury Billers exodus? grin

Same as well...now 62..we go all make the money

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 1:18pm On Nov 19, 2019
vinco82:
Good morning my big ogas and Madams in the house.
I opened a brokerage account with Morgan securities but I discovered that i can't read any thing because the letters are too tiny whenever I tried to logg in with my little tecno moble phone. I tried to zoom it to no avail.
Please o! Which affordable mobile device can you recommend for me o?

you cant trade online well without a computer or laptop, get a computer
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 1:19pm On Nov 19, 2019
jamace:

some fingers go still burn las las!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5018) (5019) (5020) (5021) (5022) (5023) (5024) ... (7858) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: lasisi(m), Zegra, MeezPat(f), emmasoft(m), xezoid(m), Agbalowomeri, Streetinvestor2 and 20 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.