Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,311 members, 7,900,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 03:42 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5283) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11240338 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5280) (5281) (5282) (5283) (5284) (5285) (5286) ... (7913) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:04pm On Feb 12, 2020
nna777:
Those still buying Law Union at this time, when you start sweating from your armpit instead of your forehead, you will then understand
Lol. Tell them o, the stock is doing overtime now. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Marlianvestor: 1:05pm On Feb 12, 2020
Marlianvestor:

Yes o! February is the making-it-happen month for rallied stocks. Peak of rally the last 3 years has always been in February, meaning the month of taking money off the table! It pays to be cash-heavy going into the month of March so as to cherry-pick rebounding stocks against Q1 reporting. My 10 Kobo opinion, though!

Personally, this is a Japa week! grin If you know, you know! Market typically peaks 2nd week Feb re. Q1... Still my 10 Kobo opinion!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Marlianvestor: 1:13pm On Feb 12, 2020
locodemy:

People don chop 10% comot nah.

Sharpishly…. grin! D TB guys coming to the markets now are no-nonsense traders with high volume/high frequency strategy as mentioned in my first post... No time to go long in this choppy market for now esp those that are cash-heavy and can repeat the cycle many times.

#Marlians
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ebuka1997: 1:17pm On Feb 12, 2020
who has any information about dangote sugar results? Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Marlianvestor: 1:26pm On Feb 12, 2020
mendes911:
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/29068_TRANSNATIONAL_CORPORATION_OF_NIGERIA_PLC_CORPORATE_ACTIONS_FEBRUARY_2020.pdf

This one TOE babes are taking over!

Obene Kwa Kwa. Bottom power ati take over.

Agba, come and see the babes we should go after henceforth. These are the real slay mama's.

Yes o! Our Marlian Emeritus! O da mo, big time! grin In this our clime, it pays for a streetwise Male CEO of a plc to have women as his main lieutenants/backers cos they are very loyal re. power tussle. If you know, you know...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Marlianvestor: 1:31pm On Feb 12, 2020
Bomboclad:
Something I love about Zenith or the duo with Guaranty is the consistent trajectory, though usually slow; and when you choose to sell, its so easy!

Gbam! Secured assets from a risk/return perspective re. high volume/high frequency trades! Kinda T-bills-esque!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bomboclad: 1:53pm On Feb 12, 2020
Today's market is boring!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:54pm On Feb 12, 2020
mendes911:
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/29068_TRANSNATIONAL_CORPORATION_OF_NIGERIA_PLC_CORPORATE_ACTIONS_FEBRUARY_2020.pdf

This one TOE babes are taking over!

Obene Kwa Kwa. Bottom power ati take over.

Agba, come and see the babes we should go after henceforth. These are the real slay mama's.

The first two babes set die grin grin grin

But the second looks like person wey go fit slap man Lol grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 1:59pm On Feb 12, 2020
Mcy56:

Lol. grin
Peter, you too come and tell us how you sold at 9.90 today ooo, at least that's the highest price the stock was sold so far. grin

Stop being faster than your shadow.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 2:01pm On Feb 12, 2020
TraDeRR:

I post here that WTI will hit 40$.. didn’t get to that level but entered the 40 region from 66 high.. now Na up up move get both Brent and WTI

Coronavirus may keep Brent below $60 for a while. It should be going up oo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 2:02pm On Feb 12, 2020
Agbalowomeri:

The first two babes set die grin grin grin

But the second looks like person wey go fit slap man Lol grin

Leave Nupe for me ooo. Don't even go there..

Abeg look NSE chart, what sayoust thou?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 2:18pm On Feb 12, 2020
Mcy56:

Maybe it's only me, I've not really seen this as determining daily direction of market as some believe. Just my opinion.

Madam, are u not happy that it is increasing?? It does have effect on the long run.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:26pm On Feb 12, 2020
Did you see those 10-10M crossings in GTB @29?
Over 5M bids at 29naira now .......maybe result is approaching. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 2:26pm On Feb 12, 2020
Mcy56:
This new rule of submitting unaudited FY reports first is just no.n.se.nse!
They need to go back to old rule.

It has made a mess of the usual January results expectation effect. Now you can imagine if the audited deviates massively from the un-audited!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:30pm On Feb 12, 2020
thebargainhunte:
Madam, are u not happy that it is increasing?? It does have effect on the long run.
You're right but that's not the point I was trying to bring out there.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bomboclad: 2:32pm On Feb 12, 2020
Why is market still open?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:36pm On Feb 12, 2020
bigjay01:
It has made a mess of the usual January results expectation effect. Now you can imagine if the audited deviates massively from the un-audited!
Honestly! It made a mess of the market itself.
The painful thing is that retail investors will bear the brunt of the fallout between unaudited and audited.
Think that's one of the reasons people are still cautious of the market and also bidding lower.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:38pm On Feb 12, 2020
Bomboclad:
Why is market still open?
Open where? It closed at exactly 14.30pm nah.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:40pm On Feb 12, 2020
PETERiCHY:
Stop being faster than your shadow.
Lol. I take this to mean that you sold already. tongue
Chai!!! E Ku MH ooo. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bomboclad: 2:40pm On Feb 12, 2020
Check the status on NSE.com.ng, I even had a trade executed after 2:30 PM.

I hope its just an anomaly anyways.

Mcy56:

Open where? It closed at exactly 14.30pm nah.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:42pm On Feb 12, 2020
*edited*
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:44pm On Feb 12, 2020
Bomboclad:
Check the status on NSE.com.ng, I even had a trade executed after 2:30 PM.
I hope its just an anomaly anyways
Guess it has to do with lots of stored up executed transactions within the last 10mins MM window or something.
Could also be a technical glitch.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ebuka1997: 3:05pm On Feb 12, 2020
Mcy56:

Sugar has been falling in price, seems their Q4 is below expectation. lipsrsealed
Make Una no quote me o. Check the result yourself.

Q4 result doesn’t seem to be out, it’s q3 I’m seeing and then don’t think the border closure had been effected
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 3:12pm On Feb 12, 2020
ebuka1997:
Q4 result doesn’t seem to be out, it’s q3 I’m seeing and then don’t think the border closure had been effected
Ok. Pls disregard my post then.
Got the info somewhere but guess it's a mixup. Checked and it's true, not yet out.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 3:15pm On Feb 12, 2020
PETERiCHY:

Everything is paneling out as we predicted. We are breaking the N12 barrier befote weekend.

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE!

Meanwhile ONIFA at his newsdesk dishing out his Coronavirus news grin grin grin

Finally some WEAK HANDS were shaken OUT @#9:50 junction whereas some of us are comfortably sitting on N1:40k PAPER PROFIT.

LOCO hope you didn't fall for their DECOY this time around?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 3:31pm On Feb 12, 2020
IYGEAL:

Cashed out at 26k yesterday cheesy

Your broker is the ultimate winner here.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 3:38pm On Feb 12, 2020
Stocks with new 52 week lows
Sterling bank #1.55k
Skyway aviation #3.05k
Stock with new 52 week highs
Law union #1.22k

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 3:46pm On Feb 12, 2020
Intendy:
Stocks with new 52 week lows

Sterling bank #1.55k

Skyway aviation #3.05k

Stock with new 52 week highs

Law union #1.22k

Where are those people doing kobo kobo order preventing sterling bank from going down before
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 3:49pm On Feb 12, 2020
Mcy56:

You're right but that's not the point I was trying to bring out there.

I got what u meant. I was doing testing testing to know whether... tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 3:59pm On Feb 12, 2020
Please where can one access financials of unlisted banks like Keystone? Any clue?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 4:03pm On Feb 12, 2020
Heishere:
Please where can one access financials of unlisted banks like Keystone? Any clue?

Try their website
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 5:03pm On Feb 12, 2020
TLAX:

Try their website

I have checked. Found nothing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5280) (5281) (5282) (5283) (5284) (5285) (5286) ... (7913) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: veecovee, Salvationone, mails4funshi(m), purity2all(m), Obinkita(m), eziokwunwoko(m), janga(m), GracefulLau, Agbalowomeri, chimex38, UncleBone and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.