Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,863 members, 7,876,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:08 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5488) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11127964 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5485) (5486) (5487) (5488) (5489) (5490) (5491) ... (7841) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 1kinggy(m): 9:25pm On Mar 29, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

What we see on NSE isn't loss na?

In one EM stock I watch, I saw 47% in 1 day. Fear catch me. Here it is just 10% cap.

The 10% is a big security.
In the US if your portfolio is hit, you can report in tax returns but in Nigeria, you're on your own.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 9:36pm On Mar 29, 2020
onegentleguy:

Market will open.
These things have already been taken into consideration. ...that's why the exchange went into REMOTE TRADING.
Trading floor was already closed before now.(since Wed, 25th March)

Pls do well to be guided accordingly.

What happened last week was temporary, even Banks were running skeletal service.

But today

Read the exempted organizations

This order does not apply to hospitals and all related medical establishments as well as organizations in health care related manufacturing and distribution.

39. Furthermore, commercial establishments such as;

a. food processing, distribution and retail companies;

b. petroleum distribution and retail entities,

c. power generation, transmission and distribution companies; and

d. private security companies are also exempted.

40. Although these establishments are exempted, access will be restricted and monitored.

41. Workers in telecommunication companies, broadcasters, print and electronic media staff who can prove they are unable to work from home are also exempted.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 9:40pm On Mar 29, 2020
cool cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 9:41pm On Mar 29, 2020
onegentleguy:

Market will open.
These things have already been taken into consideration. ...that's why the exchange went into REMOTE TRADING.
Trading floor was already closed before now.(since Wed, 25th March)

Pls do well to be guided accordingly.
OBAGADAFFI:

What happened last week was temporary, even Banks were running skeletal service.

But today

This order does not apply to hospitals and all related medical establishments as well as organizations in health care related manufacturing and distribution.

40. Although these establishments are exempted, access will be restricted and monitored.

41. Workers in telecommunication companies, broadcasters, print and electronic media staff who can prove they are unable to work from home are also exempted.

Read the above post again dear.
...the NSE will be open for business tomorrow.

Selah
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 9:48pm On Mar 29, 2020
onegentleguy:

Read the above post again dear.
...the NSE will be open for business tomorrow.

Selah

Thanks.

Just my fears .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Northeastern: 10:35pm On Mar 29, 2020
1kinggy:

The 10% is a big security.
In the US if your portfolio is hit, you can report in tax returns but in Nigeria, you're on your own.

In Nigeria, you keep your profits. In the US, you pay between 12 - 37% as a trader. Except you are trading for loss purposes, no taxes trumps paying taxes any day.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nna777: 11:25pm On Mar 29, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

It is expected to reach $15trn. grin grin
Nwanne, just set your trap. Elephant is coming. grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 6:46am On Mar 30, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 30, 2020
thebargainhunte:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/03/29/investing/global-stocks/index.html

This is a reporting week. Till April.

I want to believe that everything has been priced into the stock prices. Some Oil sector stocks have fallen 70% max grin grin

Cruise lines stock declined at a max of 80%

So wetin remain.

The stock can't be priced at zero nauw. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 30, 2020
Northeastern:

Saudi can sustain that price for the next decade, there is a Forbes or WSJ report that backs that position. I don't expect prices to stay at this level post C-19 effect, without Saudi budging, prices would be between 30 and 40 box.

On prices trending to 80 box, what are you waiting for? You get forex account na, your downside is $25,000 if you entered at $25 on a standard lot of $10. Your profit will be $55,000 when you cash out at $80. Multiply it by 10 if you have $250k to play with.

I don give you free business idea.

I don run from forex since o. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by naturalflow: 7:51am On Mar 30, 2020
People still buying stocks?FPI that are running away you get sense pass them?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 30, 2020
OBAGADAFFI:

But today

Most countries have been trading online since.

It is even a plus that Nigeria can sustain online trading inspite of the challenges.

Our cases are not as high as places in EU grin

Na Spain and Italy weak me pass. And they will be making mouth that they are developed economies.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 30, 2020
CashDiMkpa:

@bolded is very correct. Infact, the rate of infections may not have peaked before the cash starts rolling in. The hunt for yield is a great motivator regardless of uncertainty. Most can tell that the real risk in the market in currency.

Do your research and you will see that once a full lockdown is in place, it peaks within a 1 month and 2 weeks.

China and South Korea has peaked. So EU should start to see peaks.

I expect stocks to stay slightly above the lows they recorded last week (worldwide). It will stay there as it awaits the start of economic response and recovery.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 30, 2020
Mcy56:

Morgan Capital
Mytradebook
Meristem
InvestOne or so

I saw the requirements to open an account with Morgan Capital... I weak.

I opened with wealth.ng

I am Planning on buying 1,000 unit of UBA today but I feel the price is high.

What do you think will it fall below #5. 35?

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by HallaDaTruth: 9:01am On Mar 30, 2020
Jejebabaa:

Chief, you go wound ooo. Some of us have gone through this route before and we learnt our lesson the hard way. If truly you have a genuine mind to help Nigerians by investing in this high rated scam, you will blame your self and lose the respect of those that invested their hard earned money with you in few months to come. In my little experience in life, people can be sincere and be sincerely wrong even if you are Pastors or Chief Imams. In investment, nothing is guaranteed and a lot of sharks put there to prey on people's money. Go and read about Bernie Madoff's, even the so called "smartest" guys lost billions of $ to his ponzi scheme.

I used the line "A certain Investment company " because i did not want to let the cat out of the bag. I wanted people to call me first before i give out the name . Well believe what you want to believe. I no fit wound, let it go, I thought you guys have moved on. I am not forcing anybody. I even took down all the adverts. Therefore, MOVE ON.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 9:05am On Mar 30, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

It is even a plus that Nigeria can sustain online trading inspite of the challenges.

Na Spain and Italy weak me pass. And they will be making mouth that they are developed economies.

Well, Corona is showing them real development.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 30, 2020
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/30/coronavirus-live-updates.html

Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison said the government will spend 130 billion Australian dollars ($80 billion) over the next six months to protect jobs while the coronavirus threatens the economy.

Morrison, in a televised address, announced a “job keeper” payment of 1,500 Australian dollars ($925) per fortnight which the government “will pay employers to pay their employees.” The wage subsidies will help workers to keep their jobs and is expected to benefit six million people, said the prime minister.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 30, 2020
OBAGADAFFI:

Well, Corona is showing them real development.

I doubt if Nigeria will learn from these lessons.

First was in 2016 when Brent touched 27. Now again it is hovering around 25.

These are signs that the next will be huge when it comes in done years time.

Will Nigeria be prepared? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 30, 2020
HallaDaTruth:

I used the line "A certain Investment company " because i did not want to let the cat out of the bag. I wanted people to call me first before i give out the name . Well believe what you want to believe. I no fit wound, let it go, I thought you guys have moved on. I am not forcing anybody. I even took down all the adverts. Therefore, MOVE ON.

Call you? grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by HallaDaTruth: 9:12am On Mar 30, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

Call you? grin grin

It's Monday morning, Get busy. #MoveOn
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 30, 2020
RabbiDoracle:
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/30/coronavirus-live-updates.html

Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison said the government will spend 130 billion Australian dollars ($80 billion) over the next six months to protect jobs while the coronavirus threatens the economy.

Morrison, in a televised address, announced a “job keeper” payment of 1,500 Australian dollars ($925) per fortnight which the government “will pay employers to pay their employees.” The wage subsidies will help workers to keep their jobs and is expected to benefit six million people, said the prime minister.

Excess soft landing.

Imagine staying at home and you are still shopping with money sent by government. How can there be recession?

This is like the world going on holiday. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 30, 2020
We need to start thinking of the effect of staying at home on Water supply.

Increased washing of hands, bathing, drinking water, cleaning and disinfecting could put pressure on water supply.

Can the rate of water treatment be quickly overwhelmed by the demand for water?

Once this happens, then there will be severe crisis.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 9:23am On Mar 30, 2020
naturalflow:
People still buying stocks?FPI that are running away you get sense pass them?

Hahaha because they are FPI doesn’t mean they are smart money.

Also, winning in this investment game has almost nothing to do with financial knowledge, it’s basically psychology. I can bet most of this FPI’s are selling at a loss.

The thing is, if you were happy to buy something at 10 naira, shouldn’t you be happier to buy at 1 naira? Emotional calm and mental strength is not easy.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 9:24am On Mar 30, 2020
Danger zone is fast approaching.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 9:27am On Mar 30, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

This is a reporting week. Till April.

I want to believe that everything has been priced into the stock prices. Some Oil sector stocks have fallen 70% max grin grin

Cruise lines stock declined at a max of 80%

So wetin remain.

The stock can't be priced at zero nauw. grin grin

The bolded, may be or may be not. Let's see how it goes next month.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 9:29am On Mar 30, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

. May be covid is more European as Ebola is more african
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by naturalflow: 9:33am On Mar 30, 2020
RabbiDoracle:
We need to start thinking of the effect of staying at home on Water supply.

Increased washing of hands, bathing, drinking water, cleaning and disinfecting could put pressure on water supply.

Can the rate of water treatment be quickly overwhelmed by the demand for water?

Once this happens, then there will be severe crisis.
this is another business angle,maybe I should start using this my gp tank self.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 9:34am On Mar 30, 2020
Brent this morning cry

God help us.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 9:36am On Mar 30, 2020
Please guys which stockbroking firm has the current cheapest rate? Is it still Morgan Capital? or is there a raining champion?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 9:37am On Mar 30, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

may be covid is more European as Ebola is more african

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 9:51am On Mar 30, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dinyelutochukwu: 10:17am On Mar 30, 2020
Zenith and first bank receiving attention.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5485) (5486) (5487) (5488) (5489) (5490) (5491) ... (7841) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Emeka1441, kodelee, cocolacec(m), OrgasmDonorxoxo and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.