Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,818 members, 7,872,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:00 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5576) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11114683 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5573) (5574) (5575) (5576) (5577) (5578) (5579) ... (7834) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 1:58pm On Apr 20, 2020
Prof, WAPCO will make it, it is a matter of time, UACN is in deep trouble. grin

DeRuggedProf:

Richy MUST deny WAPCO and UACN three times before he will be bailed out..... grin
Price is now recovering all the 10 10 10% credit he was given before. Its like borrowing credit from MTN, once you load, the real-time billing system goes into action with programmed obedience.
WAPCO BIDS are gradually self isolating from offers, from N12.95 to N11.50 now, na so price quarantine dey take progress.... grin
No symptoms at first, while shaking newbies with a grin.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 2:03pm On Apr 20, 2020
WAPCO now heading to sub N11 let's sharpen our cutlasses when it gets to circa N10 so we can go for another jolly .

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE! cool

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 2:05pm On Apr 20, 2020
You will miss the move again? grin
PETERiCHY:
WAPCO now heading to sub N11 let's sharpen our cutlasses when it gets to circa N10 so we can go for another jolly .

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 2:06pm On Apr 20, 2020
PETERiCHY:

Seems the stock shook hands with that Italian guy that visited the factory.... grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 2:07pm On Apr 20, 2020
handsomebolanle:

cheesy cheesy grin Real one...I expect another declaration of Banckrupcy from that side soon...

They will run to Trump to initiate another cut for opec+ grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 2:08pm On Apr 20, 2020
PETERiCHY:

The conductor will charge you double, except you hid under the tank here...... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 2:08pm On Apr 20, 2020
Yea, table is changing 11,5. bids getting higher than offer. grin
DeRuggedProf:

Seems the stock shook hands with that Italian guy that visited the factory.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 2:09pm On Apr 20, 2020
DeRuggedProf:

It is now suffering from corowapco virus grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 2:10pm On Apr 20, 2020
rebekah2011:
CAP Plc that returned a good result, its shareholders were denied dividend and UACN that returned woeful results were rewarded with 10kobo dividend.

Learnt the CEO is 37ys old chap former under WALE tutulege that will give you a lead to their mind games.

The 10k Dividend is to further infuriate the shareholders that don't know what's up in other to give up their holdings...

But like I said earlier we have loaded our guns with enough bullets and are patiently waiting for them at sub N6 come Wednesday.

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE cool

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 2:12pm On Apr 20, 2020
and;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; .................................. latter recovered. Back to the promise land- Italy grin
thebargainhunte:

It is now suffering from corowapco virus grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 2:15pm On Apr 20, 2020
Guarantee coming home.. let me load my ammunition grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 2:15pm On Apr 20, 2020
Damagers are still around go put your head. You would know how far? grin

Wale has taught me a lesson that touches the heart, not any more. Hope is never a strategy shocked
PETERiCHY:

Learnt the CEO is 37ys old chap former under WALE tutulege that will give you a lead to their mind games. The 10k Dividend is to further infuriate the shareholders that don't know what's up to give up their holdings...

But like I said earlier we are patiently waiting for them at sub N6 come Wednesday.

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 2:22pm On Apr 20, 2020
PETERiCHY:
Wale and his crooked gang are systematically off-loading their OVER BLOATED and debt ridden 12billion units OANDO @N2.70k.

Note whereever the offers are bought another set of offers will appear

So don't be deceived by the DECOY BIDS.
Buy @circa N2 and sell at circa N2.40k

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE!

Is it not to the same OANDO folks bought at N2 as we advised and bailed out at #2.40. N2.60 and #2.90

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 2:24pm On Apr 20, 2020
sellydion:
and;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; .................................. latter recovered. Back to the promise land- Italy grin

For sure. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 2:25pm On Apr 20, 2020
sellydion:
Damagers are still around go put your head. You would know how far? grin

Wale has taught me a lesson that touches the heart, not any more. Hope is never a strategy shocked

Is it not the same OANDO that some folks got at N2 as we advised and bailed out at N2.40 #2.60 and N2.90

If you ain't conversant with the GAME simply go into FARMING BUSINESS.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:30pm On Apr 20, 2020
Today's market get as e be. If market reverses again, you'll all come out with another theory. grin
Lots of uncertainty, panic and upandan in today's market. We see how this week goes.......

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 2:31pm On Apr 20, 2020
I am not talking of OANDO as penny stock. I mean when OandO is the talk of the town. It finally become all talk no action? Go wait for UACN N6 hope your followers would be glad to stone you grin

We are accustom to JIJO and knows what works. not UACNfor now.
PETERiCHY:

Is it not the same OANDO that some folks got at N2 as we advised and bailed out at N2.40 #2.60 and N2.90

If you ain't conversant with the GAME simply go into FARMING BUSINES S.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:35pm On Apr 20, 2020
First bank closed at 4.70.
To open at 4.30 or 4.35 tomorrow (it should be 4.32 but the 0.05 movmt applies here).
Unilever doing N12 until the last minute panic dumper came. It's well.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 2:37pm On Apr 20, 2020
Stocks with new 52 week lows
Skyway aviation #1.96k
Guinness #20.30k
Stock with new 52 week highs
M & B #2.70k

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bomboclad: 2:40pm On Apr 20, 2020
Market went as I expected.

Bomboclad:
In my opinion, the current downward slide in Banking stocks show the reversal is still in the works. The initial rise today is correction for drastic drop yesterday. I still predict the reversal for next week (I have a day in mind but do not want to mislead, in case I am wrong).

I might be wrong though; We are watching....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bomboclad: 2:43pm On Apr 20, 2020
After the markdown, FBNH would reverse @ N4.2 ...passengers take note!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nna777: 2:44pm On Apr 20, 2020
nna777:

I agree on this with you. when I checked the banking charts (especially GTB & Zenith) yesterday, I saw a pullback but wasn't expecting this massive. It will continue tomorrow.

The breakout Oracle is talking about will be likely month end early may.

This second dip was expected. Once GTB and Zenith dips, others will follow. This week will determine consolidation before breakout.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:46pm On Apr 20, 2020
Bomboclad:
After the markdown, FBNH would reverse @ N4.2 ...passengers take note!
Bargain hunters will wait at 4 or sub 4. tongue

Funny enough, UACN did not change in price. The way people ran from it even helps a little. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bomboclad: 2:47pm On Apr 20, 2020
Nice one!
nna777:

This second dip was expected. Once GTB and Zenith dips, others will follow. This week will determine consolidation before breakout.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bomboclad: 2:50pm On Apr 20, 2020
I watched UACN when i saw all the comments. After trading over 400k+ shares @ N6.75, it didn't move. Tells me there is something special about it. Lets keep watching!

Mcy56:

Bargain hunters will wait at 4 or sub 4. tongue

Funny enough, UACN did not change in price. The way people ran from it even helps a little. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:53pm On Apr 20, 2020
Bomboclad:
I watched UACN when i saw all the comments. After trading over 400k+ shares @ N6.75, it didn't move. Tells me there is something special about it. Lets keep watching!
There's nothing special about it. You seems not to understand my point here.
There was no block sale of 100k units, hence the price didn't change; that was what I implied.
Even if there's something special, the usual dumping will still occur in response to the poor dividend payout.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bomboclad: 2:58pm On Apr 20, 2020
Ok Ma!

Mcy56:

There's nothing special about it. You seems not to understand my point here.
There was no block sale of 100k units, hence the price didn't change; that was what I implied.
Even if there's something special, the usual dumping will still occur in response to the poor dividend payout.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DexterousOne(m): 3:05pm On Apr 20, 2020
stcool:
This week presents the last opportunity to bail out from the market...

Reality kicks in from next week until yr end.

A word is enough....CASH is KING

NSE is not NYSE...CBN is not FED!

Lol

I somehow share your sentiment
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 20, 2020
stcool:
This week presents the last opportunity to bail out from the market...

Reality kicks in from next week until yr end.

A word is enough....CASH is KING

NSE is not NYSE...CBN is not FED!

grin grin

When people are making over 50% in 1 month and you are telling people to hold cash till year end.

If you look at a combinations of charts, you will see what is being plotted.

I want to believe that the bottom has been cleared.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 20, 2020
PharmAlfred:
Oil is not finding it easy at all. There is need for cautious optimism.

It is forcing the non-OPEC to commit to a production cut.

More of the companies in that sector will be forced to shut in and go bankrupt.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 20, 2020
stcool:

Currently No stock is worth holding on the NSE...as you will get them at a lower price on or b4 Q4 2020.

Earning season is over...reality will soon i kick in.

For 8 months?

When countries are gradually opening up productions and people creeping out from their homes?

There is a range where stocks are trading now. If you have eyes, you should have seen it.

I hope I am wrong.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5573) (5574) (5575) (5576) (5577) (5578) (5579) ... (7834) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Princkez and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.