Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,840 members, 7,872,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:48 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5705) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11115077 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5702) (5703) (5704) (5705) (5706) (5707) (5708) ... (7834) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ebuka1997: 2:02pm On May 27, 2020
Thinkbigga:
I wish prices can rise more than 10% on a day like this grin

That’s why the US market remains it... but same way 30% can be lost in a day too in Dow Jones grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tvegas(m): 2:03pm On May 27, 2020
stcool:

I don enter fidelity...where they keep their words

All man 4 himself
Welcome to the party. I thought you were waiting for quarter 2 results. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 2:04pm On May 27, 2020
FBNH still has some up side. It needs to close the gap between it and UBA/Access. A lot of people seem to be interested in it now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 2:09pm On May 27, 2020
Tvegas:
Welcome to the party. I thought you were waiting for quarter 2 results. grin

Today's market com make the Q2 look very far... grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 2:14pm On May 27, 2020
Mcy56:

Fbnh: full bid

Chasing its peers.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 2:15pm On May 27, 2020
In all the greens, the ASI remains red.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:30pm On May 27, 2020
stcool:
As una don take over everywhere...
I don enter fidelity...where they keep their words grin
* strictly jijo...I no wan hear you are promoting for newbie
All man 4 himself
Fidelity sold for 1.60 you no buy, see as u come pick somebody's Kaya at N2 junction.
Na to beg remain for Oga Rabbi to beg you so you can buy that time. grin
You for wait till your Q2 self. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 2:41pm On May 27, 2020
Mcy56:

Fidelity sold for 1.60 you no buy, see as u come pick somebody's Kaya at N2 junction. Na to beg remain for Oga Rabbi to beg you so you can buy that time. grin
You for wait till your Q2 self. grin

Na dis kin market I dey like enter & come out...than to tire money down

I go come out N2.00 - N2.40

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:44pm On May 27, 2020
stcool:
Na dis kin market I dey like enter & come out...than to tire money down

I go come out N2.00 - N2.40
I don hear sir.
Wish you good luck. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:46pm On May 27, 2020
Is Wapco following FBNH pattern?
Ought to close above 12 but was sent back to 11.60.......quite a lot of bids and cross deals lately.
We see how it goes.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 27, 2020
GonFreecss1:

Wrong sir. 2001 was still FX. What happened was they did something called pesofication and created a kinda fixed market rate between dollar and peso.

When they defaulted it backfired and the government freezed people’s accounts, to stop them from withdrawing peso.

You can Google what currency they defaulted in 2001, it was definitely not Peso.

So Fitch is wrong? grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 27, 2020
Ekuu Market o

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 2:50pm On May 27, 2020
RabbiDoracle:
Ekuu Market o

grin grin grin

Oga Oracle...this season you need to sponsor Obaseki re-election grin

Campaign budget is on you grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tohsynetita1: 2:53pm On May 27, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAGuoVgM1co
In case you have junior who has been having issues in getting or solving lautech post utme math questions, one is available for such person.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by CHARLESNIPER: 3:07pm On May 27, 2020
thebargainhunte:
They have finally mopped caverton @ km #2.35.

Bargain Hunter take note grin grin grin grin

yessoo, oghene doh brotherly. i bought some for that price today after a chat with my oga ogg. but na for short play as a sniper wey i be. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 3:13pm On May 27, 2020
Umargarr:
Thanks, it's likely that 25th and 26th May, are gonna be public holidays for Sallah, the qualification date for DANGcem is 25th May, So impliedly, markdown will be extended to Wednesday.
@Umargarr do you still remember this conversation and my response?
It means there's no special provision to take care of public holidays but would be treated just like weekend once qualification falls on the said date. Think I was a bit right.
Hope it's clearer now.
I've been able to add to my knowledge too. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by CHARLESNIPER: 3:14pm On May 27, 2020
DeRuggedProf:

Selling strategy. Be warned!!!
Quote me by COB.
mr linus lie elalie, i don quote u now. caverton closed for 2.47, 12k gain for those of us when buy today, so how about that
druggedyliar!!!! u won start another evil 4 here. remember say i still dey here oo. orpkorpise!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 3:19pm On May 27, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

So Fitch is wrong? grin grin

I mean weren’t these guys part of the causes of the 2008 crash? Didn’t high quality rating houses rate shit junked together as AAA?

They are only human sir. Even KPMG last year made an audit mistake in the middle east, Delliote re-audited and saw the financial problems.

I read down the picture you posted, didn’t see any talk about Argentina specifically. I have searched Google tire, nothing on defaulting on Argentina peso 2001. You could be right though, but all I always hear about Argentina’s default is a growing dollar debt they can’t seem to shake off. Nothing about their peso default.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 3:22pm On May 27, 2020
In 1982
N1000 is equivalent to $1463

In 2020
$1463 is equivalent to N675000

Life na turn by turn shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 3:29pm On May 27, 2020
PETERiCHY:
In 1982

In 2020

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 3:30pm On May 27, 2020
Some students can't write Exams sitting alone in an Exam hall... undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 27, 2020
GonFreecss1:

I mean weren’t these guys part of the causes of the 2008 crash? Didn’t high quality rating houses rate shit junked together as AAA?

They are only human sir. Even KPMG last year made an audit mistake in the middle east, Delliote re-audited and saw the financial problems.

I read down the picture you posted, didn’t see any talk about Argentina specifically. I have searched Google tire, nothing on defaulting on Argentina peso 2001. You could be right though, but all I always hear about Argentina’s default is a growing dollar debt they can’t seem to shake off. Nothing about their peso default.

I thought you said they don't default on local currencies.

Hope you saw the list of countries under Local currency sovereign defaults.

I will leave you to do your research. I won't post further documents.

They defaulted on both LCY and FCY in 2001.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by CHARLESNIPER: 3:37pm On May 27, 2020
stcool:

As una don take over everywhere...

I don enter fidelity...where they keep their words

grin

* strictly jijo...I no wan hear you are promoting for newbie

All man 4 himself
u see why i been dey call u compound oluku. when senior bros dem like OGG, Rabbi, emawumi, and co been advise on stocks to buy, u go dey take ogogoro. fidelity been dey sell for 1.51 when u be dey shout sell sell 4 here until whenever and u no even allow man pikin hear word. now u don come dey buy am above N2. na so u take come miss opportunity dem because of 2much local drink. na who come wise now abeg no vex, where u come from oluku republic
For ur information, I am sitting on over 79-130% gain in some stocks including niemeth, Gsk, uba, access, gtb, zenith and ucap. plus returns from others like uacn, guiness and wapco. all thanks to the good oga dem 4 here. i bought caverton 4 short play today courtesy of the advise from Sir ogg and i intend to to buy 2 other stock he recomended tomorrow. na only transcorp still dey show small lag 4 my portfolio.
dey there dey sleep. orpkorpise!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 3:38pm On May 27, 2020
PETERiCHY:
In 1982

In 2020

Peterichy, which stock has lost over 15% between Friday and today in this Burundi season? grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9jatriot(m): 3:40pm On May 27, 2020
Oga u de vex o. U seem to be really ready to defend those who impress you and not hold back on those annoy you? You be Warri boy or man?
CHARLESNIPER:

u see why i been dey call u compound oluku. when senior bros dem like OGG, Rabbi, emawumi, and co been advise on stocks to buy, u go dey take ogogoro. fidelity been dey sell for 1.51 when u be dey shout sell sell 4 here until whenever and u no even allow man pikin hear word. now u don come dey buy am above N2. na so u take come miss opportunity dem because of 2much local drink. na who come wise now abeg no vex, where u come from oluku republic
For ur information, I am sitting on over 79-130% gain in some stocks including niemeth, Gsk, uba, access, gtb, zenith and ucap. plus returns from others like uacn, guiness, and wapco. all thanks to the good oga dem 4 here. i bought caverton today courtesy of the advise from Sir ogg and i intend to to buy 2 other stock he recomended tomorrow. dey there dey sleep. orkpopesie!!!! grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by CHARLESNIPER: 3:45pm On May 27, 2020
9jatriot:
Oga u de vex o. U seem to be really ready to defend those who impress you and not hold back on those annoy you? You be Warri boy or man?
Na me wify from there. me na correct urhobo man brotherly!!! grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9jatriot(m): 3:47pm On May 27, 2020
Na same thing na, your pidgin vocabulary can only be manufactured in Waffy, no where else.
CHARLESNIPER:

Na me wify from there. me na correct urhobo man brotherly!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 3:52pm On May 27, 2020
For those ovulating on the MARKET UPWARD TREND bear in mind last March USD sold for N365.00k while now it selling for N462.00k

That's 25% increase on USD and one will need 33.3% to BREAK EVEN on the recent NAIRA DEVALUATION.

Inessence if you have n'ot made atleast 40% profit on your PORTFOLIO to BREAKEVEN on the NAIRA DEVALUATION and you are jumping up then know that you are iya Basira grin

EXCEPT you brought in your FUND at the rate of N462.00k per USD

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 3:54pm On May 27, 2020
9jatriot:

The sniper is a rough shooter grin

... oga sniper, abeg for God sake, take am easy oo

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Umargarr(m): 3:59pm On May 27, 2020
Yeah, I remember very well, a knowledge learnt, thanks.

Mcy56:

@Umargarr do you still remember this conversation and my response?
It means there's no special provision to take care of public holidays but would be treated just like weekend once qualification falls on the said date. Think I was a bit right.
Hope it's clearer now.
I've been able to add to my knowledge too. smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 4:09pm On May 27, 2020
DeRuggedProf:

Peterichy, which stock has lost over 15% between Friday and today in this Burundi season? grin

Osinbajo HELL-ICOPTER
They FLEW they CRASHED
Their PASSENGERS rightnow grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5702) (5703) (5704) (5705) (5706) (5707) (5708) ... (7834) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: LixSz, crownprince2017, kdaddy, aberdeenshire, sterlingD(m), talktofemi and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.