Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,164 members, 7,880,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:24 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5726) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11148152 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5723) (5724) (5725) (5726) (5727) (5728) (5729) ... (7856) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 11:22am On May 30, 2020
When I see Dangsugar doing some strange things, I rush and check the behaviour of NASCON.
When FBNH is behaving funny, rush and consult ETI... grin
If FCMB is not waking up, ask Fidelity.
If UBA is becoming humble, seek advice from ACCESS, etc etc etc.

But in all, know that thy tour guide remains the body language of GTB.... grin

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 11:24am On May 30, 2020
crownprince2017:
Oga veecovee, God is faithful, the deruggedprof, sellydion etc..make u guys mentor me na...na beg I dey beg...pls..........

grin grin grin Chaiii !! Na wa for the kind people u mentioned. grin grin grin wetin I/we chop?

BTW, ... in what area do u need mentoring.

From my side, to live is to live for Christ and to die is gain

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:24am On May 30, 2020
crownprince2017:

MCY56 u have been recommended for me to help me sir, pls kindly help with the needed knowledge at this point in time...thanks..may be I should get your no n chat u up on WhatsApp or through ur mail...I really need your help sir...
Prof you're not serious o. grin
He's my boss don't mind him.
Think someone using Afrinvest will be in the right position to assist you here. I don't know how their system works.
Afrinvest client here should pls come to his aid.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:25am On May 30, 2020
onegentleguy:

Trust me, he won't accept any of these challenges.
The guy is really funny. ...he doesn't seem to get it and probably never will. wink cheesy grin

He seems engrossed with his VAP model and fails to properly utilize the concept. His VAP sees only FUTURE evidences of a retrogression without the PRESENT part of a progression.
And the problem with that is the total neglect of the thing about the TIME VALUE FOR MONEY !!
...so a person who knows and implores a more refined TA tool would have booked several profits along the way(the progressive part) and still join him down that N11.90 forecast(the retrogressive part) while he is there waiting.
...even if they both invested at the same time, in the same asset and over the same TF.

Like I said before; I think he is just having fun. The ugly side though, is that it can mislead people. People should be careful and always ensure they sieve what they read here.

Selah

He won't accept because he is in a situation called Zugzwang.

In Chess, you are in a Zugzwang when any move you make places you in a situation of major disadvantage. A disorderly collapse of your defenses. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 11:28am On May 30, 2020
crownprince2017:

MCY56 u have been recommended for me to help me sir, pls kindly help with the needed knowledge at this point in time...thanks..may be I should get your no n chat u up on WhatsApp or through ur mail...I really need your help sir...

Mercy na Babe ooo... grin
But don't be like this guy inorder to get all the help you need without drawing the wrath of VCV... grin
She's a nice angel.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MishdaFish: 11:29am On May 30, 2020
DeRuggedProf:

He is not proud, UNTIL he reject the proposal from Oracle.

Backing up a mathematical model with cash is the ultimate show of confidence.

I developed a model I was using to take advantage of stock price movements until the day my confidence in my model skyrocketed and I plunged GOOD CASH into my model. That was all Mr Market was waiting for to show me that Engineering and Psychology are like water and Kerozine.. grin
Had experience with demo account on Binary Option. Made so much Audio money, became so confident, thought I knew the tricks and all. The moment I started trading with real money... ..phen! I could swear na jazz!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 11:30am On May 30, 2020
DeRuggedProf:

You are not late. How can the referee be late to a match or the priest to the altar? If in doubt, ask after Saul from VCV grin

@meships has disappeared, while u people are here fighting for nothing

I'll advice u wait 4 his next post first

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:31am On May 30, 2020
Godisfaithful:

Prof, you can’t have it all joor. I need that money pass you jare and Jejebaba knows that. Rabbi the Oracle, please pass me not oooooo lol

We are carrying out an experiment grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 11:31am On May 30, 2020
Mcy56:

Hope I'm not late to the party shocked
Boss, you're still on the sideline nah....haba!
Let them use my account instead biko.... grin

Madam Mercy, you don’t need that money joor. Naa hustler like me dey pray for such big money. God, when? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 11:32am On May 30, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

We are carrying out an experiment grin grin

Make you carry the experiment to my account jare grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 11:32am On May 30, 2020
DeRuggedProf:

But don't be like this guy inorder to get all the help you need without drawing the wrath of VCV... grin
She's a nice angel.

Wetin be her name? LOL
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:33am On May 30, 2020
veecovee:

@meships has disappeared, while u people are here fighting for nothing

I'll advice u wait 4 his next post first

grin grin grin

And he says he advises an investment company using that same tool he has a high degree of confidence on?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:33am On May 30, 2020
DeRuggedProf:
What is the DY?
IF na you sell yesterday, assuming you entered around N9 - N11, will you regret?
Why they will cry is simple, they entered when Dangsugar behaved as if it will give N2 dividend. You know that day.... grin
Let's not argue over this sir.
Mr. Market will take care of it. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 11:35am On May 30, 2020
MishdaFish:

Had experience with demo account on Binary Option. Made so much Audio money, became so confident, thought I knew the tricks and all. The moment I started trading with real money... ..phen! I could swear na jazz!

E come reach one point wey say if I dey trade, I dey lock myself inside room and constantly look over my shoulder to see say ghost no dey direct my mouse... grin grin grin
Good models hate the violation of the POSITION SIZE rule... grin
The model feels you want to abuse and abandon it... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 11:37am On May 30, 2020
Mcy56:

Let's not argue over this sir.
Mr. Market will take care of it. grin

I trust your instincts... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 11:38am On May 30, 2020
DeRuggedProf:

She's a nice angel.

Get behind me ... My Lord's and my eyes are too purer to behold iniquity
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:38am On May 30, 2020
Godisfaithful:
Madam Mercy, you don’t need that money joor. Naa hustler like me dey pray for such big money. God, when? grin
Chai! No dey do this nah!
Na dollars you dey spend. Leave naira for your boys and girls abeg. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:40am On May 30, 2020
Oga meshpip pls accept any of the challenge, either way I see opportunity to make my own money.For oga Oracle 1 million I fit provide as long as you have good collateral incase cash no they readily available.Then for oga OGG challenge, I will buy same stocks because I know I will make profit any which way but not loss.The only difference will be that one person profit go high pass the other.Pls let do this game this Monday.This will be the best jijo of the year

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 11:40am On May 30, 2020
MishdaFish:

This got me laughing out loud !! grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 11:41am On May 30, 2020
DeRuggedProf:

E come reach one point wey say if I dey trade, I dey lock myself inside room and constantly look over my shoulder to see say ghost no dey direct my mouse... grin grin grin

U can never kill me with laughter here !! grin grin grin
Imagine that "ghost part". wink cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:41am On May 30, 2020
veecovee:
Tell him Pastor.
Chai! Nsempas no go wondjure me with laugh. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 11:43am On May 30, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

He won't accept because he is in a situation called Zugzwang.

In Chess, you are in a Zugzwang when any move you make places you in a situation of major disadvantage. A disorderly collapse of your defenses. grin

I think he should take the challenge - ofcourse I have my own reasons with the possibility of buying @ his futuristic price, taking profits off the table albeit for 40k units, the rest of my 'afolabi units' will have to wait. It's a win-win in my case. All Hail Meshpips the bringer of futuristic prices on NSEMPA.

A win for him would not just be:
- the free 250k (seed money) which he can use to buy suya for the boys
- it would be about reputation. A good name or moniker is still considered valuable in certain quarters.
- Opportunity to patent this 'incredible' model and make super money ( Onifa can make some introductions)
- His legacy on here would be set for life
-ati bebelo (etc)

I like the 40k units though, no possibility of moving the index either to the upside or downside.

We will be cheering you on bro. Please let us know the timeframe. Many people here predicted a world recession from year 8 of the Uptrend, it is happening or about to happen in year 12. They can't turn around and say oh we said it. Ofcourse! they did, just 4 years late.

''Even a bad watch is right twice a day''

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 11:44am On May 30, 2020
Biafran4life:
Oga meshpip pls accept any of the challenge, either way I see opportunity to make my own money.For oga Oracle 1 million I fit provide as long as you have good collateral incase cash no they readily available.Then for oga OGG challenge, I will buy same stocks because I know I will make profit any which way but not loss.The only difference will be that one person profit go high pass the other.Pls let do this game this Monday.This will be the best jijo of the year

My Oga u like money oo !! wink cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 11:44am On May 30, 2020
Mcy56:

Chai! No dey do this nah!
Na dollars you dey spend. Leave naira for your boys and girls abeg. grin

Dollars and Naira naa money grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chloride6: 11:44am On May 30, 2020
Can anyone recommend a good broker with some of the below characteristics?

1. Easy account opening process
2. Good customer interface
3. Efficient execution (fills limit orders as close to market as possible)
4. Easy deposit
5. Prompt withdrawal
6. Good trading interface with some tools (Not that in really need this crap)
7. Good access to historical data (at least can export to csv - very important!)

I don't think any Nigerian broker has API access (REST, websocket or am i wrong here?)

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:46am On May 30, 2020
crownprince2017:
....pls kindly help with the needed knowledge at this point in time...thanks...
What area do you actually needed the help?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by crownprince2017: 11:47am On May 30, 2020
Mcy56:

Prof you're not serious o. grin
He's my boss don't mind him.
Think someone using Afrinvest will be in the right position to assist you here. I don't know how their system works.
Afrinvest client here should pls come to his aid.
Oya mentor me with the one u are used to.., sebi na me want learn, thanks...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 11:47am On May 30, 2020
veecovee:

People like VCV, if you see their madam, you go wash hand before touching.

They kidnap the finest for a wife, convert their brain into a terabyte storage for Genesis enroute Revelations.... grin

I challenge you to dispute this.. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 11:47am On May 30, 2020
chloride6:
Can anyone recommend a good broker with some of the below characteristics?

1. Easy account opening process
2. Good customer interface
3. Efficient execution (fills limit orders as close to market as possible)
4. Easy deposit
5. Prompt withdrawal
6. Good trading interface with some tools (Not that in really need this crap)
7. Good access to historical data (at least can export to csv - very important!)

I don't think any Nigerian broker has API access (REST, websocket or am i wrong here?)

Thanks

Stanbic
Meristem
Morgan (Walmart)
Etc.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:47am On May 30, 2020
Biafran4life:

Wow.... You have really helped Meshpips.

Now Meshpip, kindly share your agreement on collateral with Biafran4life and let's see
if Biafran4life accepts. That way we will proceed.

Meshpips, we are waiting o.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 11:48am On May 30, 2020
DeRuggedProf:

Aiye akamara. Your mind understood the difference between fake money and real money. Your emotions kicked into overdrive when the colors changed.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 11:52am On May 30, 2020
DeRuggedProf:

People like VCV, if you see their madam, you go wash hand before touching.

They kidnap the finest for a wife, convert their brain into a terabyte storage for Genesis enroute Revelations.... grin

I challenge you to dispute this.. grin

Sinner !!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5723) (5724) (5725) (5726) (5727) (5728) (5729) ... (7856) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: gamaliel9 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.