Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,831 members, 7,915,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:57 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5749) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11313883 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5746) (5747) (5748) (5749) (5750) (5751) (5752) ... (7968) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 12:06pm On Jun 04, 2020
stcool:

I no wan talk wetin happen when I follow Peter dey shout Wapco going to 3 Euro...

Na God save me las las grin grin grin

cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DrAwo(m): 12:08pm On Jun 04, 2020
zimams:
Not exactly....
Nigeria has taken a production cut like other OPEC nations to bring about this $40. Based on the production cut we are down to less than 300 million barrels per day as against 1.1Billion per day before this wahala started. So Nigeria is making far less revenue than before.

Just for the record, production cuts aren't this deep.

"As a result of the output cut, Nigeria will now be producing 1.412 million barrels per day, 1.495 million barrels per day, and 1.579 million barrels per day respectively for the corresponding periods in the agreement; as against the 1.829 million barrels per day of dry crude oil that was the reference production in October 2018."
https://nairametrics.com/2020/04/10/opec-deal-nigeria-to-cut-oil-output-by-22-to-1-4mbpd/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 12:09pm On Jun 04, 2020
veecovee:

Imagine if u forgot 1m there in march

It may still go the other way though

I can only trade such stock with my passive income.
I remember using 800k profit I made from ci leasing to buy btc without blinking. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 12:14pm On Jun 04, 2020
Marketapprentic:

grin grin BARGAIN HUNGER TAKE NOTE
with the name p, be on red alert.

Who is the chief monkey hunter? "Pe", but if you putan "ter" na you Sabi. grin

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 12:15pm On Jun 04, 2020
zimams:
Not exactly....
Nigeria has taken a production cut like other OPEC nations to bring about this $40. Based on the production cut we are down to less than 300 million barrels per day as against 1.1Billion per day before this wahala started. So Nigeria is making far less revenue than before.

Excercise caution.....

Best thing is to focus on fundamentally sound stock only. So you can sleep well at night. Economic forcasts into Q4 2020 suggests that we may be headed into a recession.

The fact that people are looking at the price of crude oil without the volume that will be produced says a lot about many. Lol!

You have said it all though. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 12:16pm On Jun 04, 2020
Mcy56:

Lol. grin cheesy
Abeg take am easy, no need going spiritual or dwelling on the past.

Madame the Madame

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kaywhy09(m): 12:18pm On Jun 04, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:19pm On Jun 04, 2020
GonFreecss1:
Madame the Madame
Hope you're good sir. cool
Any message for us with the way market is trading in range these few days - with banking stocks taking a back seat for others to shine small? smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 12:19pm On Jun 04, 2020
Marketapprentic:

Prof, the poet. Thank you for the JAPAUL.
We are still struggling with the pregnancy pain but the greater pain is that scan is not showing the trimester that we are in right now. Anyways worst come to worst we use CS escape with parachute grin

This market grin
Yesterday japaul was available @ 0.26 but I was scared to buy.
Let me recover from GSK that I dived into without looking. grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 12:35pm On Jun 04, 2020
leo1234:

This market grin

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ebuka1997: 12:39pm On Jun 04, 2020
Jumped int AIICO. Last last we perish grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ibrahim505(m): 12:42pm On Jun 04, 2020
kaywhy09:
You can as well try investing into foreign exchange market. You can do it yourself. Ask me how.
Forex is highly volatile, unpredictable and risky. research proves 95% of forex traders are actually losing their invested funds.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zimams: 12:47pm On Jun 04, 2020
DrAwo:

"As a result of the output cut, Nigeria will now be producing 1.412 million barrels per day, 1.495 million barrels per day, and 1.579 million barrels per day respectively for the corresponding periods in the agreement; as against the 1.829 million barrels per day of dry crude oil that was the reference production in October 2018."
https://nairametrics.com/2020/04/10/opec-deal-nigeria-to-cut-oil-output-by-22-to-1-4mbpd/

Thanks for clarifying and throwing more light on this.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by godlyguy(m): 12:54pm On Jun 04, 2020
Mcy56:

Lol. grin cheesy
Abeg take am easy, no need going spiritual or dwelling on the past.
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 1:02pm On Jun 04, 2020
Mcy56:

Hope you're good sir. cool
Any message for us with the way market is trading in range these few days - with banking stocks taking a back seat for others to shine small? smiley

I am cool dear. E don tey small. grin

As for the message. Well, some people missed the bus. Sorry about that. Do not allow the persistence of continuous talk about any asset make you buy based on FOMO. As a dividend hunter I am quite patient. Always fundamentally sound stock, yes! Some bad stocks will move up, please do not FOMO!

And for the newbies here, some people would like to tell you Dividend hunting is stupid, it is this or that.
People will keep persistently mentioning particular stocks day and night, with wonderful dreams about it.
People will make recommendations.

All I will say is learn from all of the above. Know why “you” are buying anything, and if for any reason something you bought goes down in price and the reasons you bought it in the first place are still there, you should be happy to buy more at lower prices. Cc Zenith? I happily bought more down to the gates and rejoiced in ascension.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 1:05pm On Jun 04, 2020
DrAwo:

Interesting, thanks for the numbers.

There might be hope still.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 04, 2020
zimams:

Thanks for clarifying and throwing more light on this.

So you don't even know what you posted until another member(Dr Awo) corrected you.

Na wah o. See how you wrote it authoritatively grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 04, 2020
GonFreecss1:

The fact that people are looking at the price of crude oil without the volume that will be produced says a lot about many. Lol!

See who you dey quote grin grin

When did Nigeria produce 1.1Billion per day?

You didn't read before quoting the person. That show you that the person no sabi. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 1:09pm On Jun 04, 2020
wink cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 04, 2020
GonFreecss1:

Interesting, thanks for the numbers.

There might be hope still.

You sef no know. grin

Chai
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 1:11pm On Jun 04, 2020
Report says AMAZON is in talks to acquire an approx 5% stake(worth over $2B) in BHARTI AIRTEL INTL.
The e-commerce firm(amazon) owned by current world richest man Jeff Bezos is looking to broaden its asset investment base and sees a future in telecommunication.

...a brief.

BHARTI AIRTEL intl, which is India's 3rd largest mobile telecommunications provider(after RELIANCE JIO and VODAFONE IDEA) is looking to expand on its infrastructure, grow its subscriber base(presently over 300M) and boost overall earnings.

BHARTI AIRTEL Africa which is listed on the floor of the NSE is a subset of BHARTI AIRTEL intl/group.
Will this rob off on the African entity?
...we think so !!

We continue to observe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 1:13pm On Jun 04, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

See who you dey quote grin grin

When did Nigeria produce 1.1Billion per day?

You didn't read before quoting the person. That show you that the person no sabi. grin

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:19pm On Jun 04, 2020
Zee no wan go below 17 ..Gtb tryin to maintain ..Low vol uba, access
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 1:20pm On Jun 04, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

You sef no know. grin

Chai

I knew there was a reduction. Never bothered checking the numbers because BP at a young age no good. Unfortunately, I might have assumed the worst and taking a pessimistic outlook which showed in my immediately agreeing to what the other guy said.

I was wrong, and with the new numbers and link to the post I think I am better off than before. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:21pm On Jun 04, 2020
leo1234:
This market grin
Lol. Loco and obagadaffi see the person you dumped GSK on. shocked
Oya come and apologize. grin grin

As for Japaul, we're still riding it, driver took 33 already.....30kobo first bus stop, 35/40k 2nd. grin
Just continue to pray for our driver, the conductor and the bus itself. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 1:23pm On Jun 04, 2020
Mcy56:

Lol. Loco and obagadaffi see the person you dumped GSK on. shocked
Oya come and apologize. grin grin

As for Japaul, we're still riding it, driver took 33 already.....30kobo first bus stop, 35/40k 2nd. grin
Just continue to pray for our driver, the conductor and the bus itself. grin

That bus get bad brakes and tyre.
I am not entering. grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:26pm On Jun 04, 2020
ebuka1997:
Jumped int AIICO. Last last we perish grin
.....or rather stay alive to watch them pursuing the bus while you sit back and sip wine. grin
We see how it goes. We hope it doesn't disappoint. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 04, 2020
GonFreecss1:

Na waoh ,at no point was niaja producing 300 million to think of billion barrels.For a long time we have not gone above 2.1 million barrel with all things being normal as per bursting/kidnapping in the fields
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:31pm On Jun 04, 2020
GonFreecss1:
I am cool dear. E don tey small. grin
As for the message. Well, some people missed the bus. Sorry about that. Do not allow the persistence of continuous talk about any asset make you buy based on FOMO. As a dividend hunter I am quite patient.
All I will say is learn from all of the above.
Thanks for this dear. cool
Yes. It's been sometimes. Glad you're doing fine. smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 1:32pm On Jun 04, 2020
zimams:
Not exactly....

Excercise caution.....

Best thing is to focus on fundamentally sound stock only. So you can sleep well at night. Economic forcasts into Q4 2020 suggests that we may be headed into a recession.

It is better oil climb to above $40 with the cut, than to produce 3 million per a day without cut and no buyer, because oil will be everywhere looking for buyer.
They make more profit, at $40 with cut, than when it was about $15 dollar without cut, that's why the OPEC and non OPEC agreed to cut, because it favour them, thanks.

And remember, from my latest recovery, the world economy react whenever crude oil drop, including America. Crude oil shows direction. Should in case you see brent crude fall back to $10 ASI will fall too and if crude moves up stock also move, and whatever that affect Dow also affect NSE whether positive or negative.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Care4: 1:33pm On Jun 04, 2020
onegentleguy:
Report says AMAZON is in talks to acquire an approx 5% stake(worth over $2B) in BHARTI AIRTEL INTL.
The e-commerce firm(amazon) owned by current world richest man Jeff Bezos is looking to broaden its asset investment base and sees a future in telecommunication.

...a brief.

BHARTI AIRTEL intl, which is India's 3rd largest mobile telecommunications provider(after RELIANCE JIO and VODAFONE IDEA) is looking to expand on its infrastructure, grow its subscriber base(presently over 300M) and boost overall earnings.

BHARTI AIRTEL Africa which is listed on the floor of the NSE is a subset of BHARTI AIRTEL intl/group.
Will this rob off on the African entity?
...we think so !!

We continue to observe.

Reminds me of Russian dolls. Airtel NG is deep inside, it may not feel the infusion.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:35pm On Jun 04, 2020
leo1234:
That bus get bad brakes and tyre.
I am not entering. grin
Says who?
You forgot we made over 40b profit, EPs of 6.53 enough to fix the brake and buy new tyres? In fact, buy new bus self.
Stay there. grin

** Abeg, not any form of advert for JP oooo. At owner's risk. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5746) (5747) (5748) (5749) (5750) (5751) (5752) ... (7968) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: stronglink, SetrakusRa(m), ogbs2020love, unite4real, nnadengram(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.