Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,407 members, 7,881,490 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:08 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6044) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11152925 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6041) (6042) (6043) (6044) (6045) (6046) (6047) ... (7861) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:17pm On Oct 27, 2020
locodemy:
When the sleeping oil Giants finally wakes up.Na to tear ground be that.
Abeg OANDO follow? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BrokerHaruna: 1:42pm On Oct 27, 2020
megawealth01:
Abeg OANDO follow? grin

What's left of Oando? Isn't it a shell of itself?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:43pm On Oct 27, 2020
megawealth01:
No vex... Na my madam mercy I dey follow grin
Chai!! No go and be doing follow follow o. grin
Sha remember to pay your tithe and align with your investment objectives. wink
UBN movers self never show, na retailers still dey trade am. Let's hope for a good Q3 as well........then we see the real movers.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 1:46pm On Oct 27, 2020
solid result from linkage assurance. now on full bid.

http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/31710_LINKAGE_ASSURANCE_PLC%20_QUARTER_3_%20_FINANCIAL_STATEMENT.pdf
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 1:54pm On Oct 27, 2020
Any news on Conoil, why is it on full bid
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 2:01pm On Oct 27, 2020
Mcy56:

Chai!! No go and be doing follow follow o. grin
Sha remember to pay your tithe and align with your investment objectives. wink
UBN movers self never show, na retailers still dey trade am. Let's hope for a good Q3 as well........then we see the real movers.
LOL... I dey wait sha
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tvegas(m): 2:13pm On Oct 27, 2020
My take on WAPCO, I was expecting an EPS of at least 60kobo instead of 30kobo. I was a bit dissapointed. Though we have to factor the rainy season spanning JUNE to AUGUST into WAPCO's result.

Despite all that WAPCO is still very cheap considering his Colleagues in the industry, WAPCO shouldnt be selling less than N25 by the time 4th quarter result comes out.

IF BUA with a full year EPS of N1.79 could do N35 as at 2020, IF Guinness with a loss per share of 38kobo could sell for N17, If CAPL with an EPS of N1.33kobo could sell for N19.60 in 2020. Then WAPCO with an EPS of N1.75 should not be selling for anything less than N25.

But who am i to dictate to Mr Market, If Mr Market can price Zenith a N40 stock at N21, then it can even sell WAPCO at N15. However, Infomation reaching me says Cement Price is going up before year end, WAPCO management will be cheats if they dont declare a better result by the 4th quarter.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 2:25pm On Oct 27, 2020
What's happening at E-Transact. Bids but no offer. Price has moved from about 15percent in 2days.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bbbwings: 2:38pm On Oct 27, 2020
OBAGADAFFI:
Any news on Conoil, why is it on full bid
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 2:51pm On Oct 27, 2020
WAPCO is in a recovery phase. Let time judge. grin

Tvegas:
My take on WAPCO, I was expecting an EPS of at least 60kobo instead of 30kobo. I was a bit dissapointed. Though we have to factor the rainy season spanning JUNE to AUGUST into WAPCO's result.

Despite all that WAPCO is still very cheap considering his Colleagues in the industry, WAPCO shouldnt be selling less than N25 by the time 4th quarter result comes out.

IF BUA with a full year EPS of N1.79 could do N35 as at 2020, IF Guinness with a loss per share of 38kobo could sell for N17, If CAPL with an EPS of N1.33kobo could sell for N19.60 in 2020. Then WAPCO with an EPS of N1.75 should not be selling for anything less than N25.

But who am i to dictate to Mr Market, If Mr Market can price Zenith a N40 stock at N21, then it can even sell WAPCO at N15. However, Infomation reaching me says Cement Price is going up before year end, WAPCO management will be cheats if they dont declare a better result by the 4th quarter.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Pesuzok(m): 3:23pm On Oct 27, 2020

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BrokerHaruna: 4:34pm On Oct 27, 2020
Beware of insurance companies. These unusual times have exposed them immensely.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 5:35pm On Oct 27, 2020
ojeysky:

I stand well well o.... We shall see this one to destination grin

Make u no jump out after 100% oo

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 7:19pm On Oct 27, 2020
Mcy56:

This is the time fcmb was selling at 2.06 or thereabout.
My projection for the stock was btw 2.70-3.............cant lay hands on the post now.
I may be very wrong but the stock has been exhibiting serious resilience.
Let's keep watching..............

**Pls do not take as any form of advice. FCMB was echoed so much here at 1.50. Fidelity at range 1.66-1.75. Buying now is at owner's discretion. Do not mention Mcy if it goes sideways** grin

Mcy56:
I don come back small...

Mpeace did you see FCMB's earning forecast for Dec. 2020?
I saw it before now but didn't pay attention to it. Just rechecked.
Seems this guy's are serious and FCMB may touch N2.70/3 the way it's going................or maybe I didn't understand it well. Anyone wey understand abeg throw light in it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tvegas(m): 8:23pm On Oct 27, 2020
Mcy56:

Chai!! No go and be do
Hi dear, kindly quote me on a dead/blank thread. I have not been able to read PM from members in my inbox for a while now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by steveneche(m): 9:32pm On Oct 27, 2020
the UBN shares I bought yesterday has generated over 8% return within 24hrs.. experts in the house, what's the rationale behind why people buy bonds and treasury bill when the right stock at the right time can generate greater ROI?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Miyachi: 9:55pm On Oct 27, 2020
steveneche:
the UBN shares I bought yesterday has generated over 8% return within 24hrs.. experts in the house, what's the rationale behind why people buy bonds and treasury bill when the right stock at the right time can generate greater ROI?
I think they're generally looking for a safer fixed-rate and fixed-term investment.

Depending on your investment objective, you should have a mixture of both in your portfolio.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojeysky(m): 10:03pm On Oct 27, 2020
ukay2:

Make u no jump out after 100% oo

grin grin

Lol...I doubt it will get to that though but we shall see
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojeysky(m): 10:06pm On Oct 27, 2020
steveneche:
the UBN shares I bought yesterday has generated over 8% return within 24hrs.. experts in the house, what's the rationale behind why people buy bonds and treasury bill when the right stock [b]at the right time [/b]can generate greater ROI?

Right and it could go the other way as well resulting to a temporary loss but if one is not greedy and focus on good stock, loss will be minimal (if any).

Ardova is the only stock I am praying for now make master J give ham courage to move up.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rahjan: 10:11pm On Oct 27, 2020
steveneche:
It is that right stock at the right time yen gan that is the reason. Since there's no exact science to it, you could be wrong and if you're wrong, your money go do you Willie Willie. Here now and then no more.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmasoft(m): 10:24pm On Oct 27, 2020
steveneche:

It's majorly because of RISK TOLERANCE of the people/investors concerned there could be other factors though.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BrokerHaruna: 1:51am On Oct 28, 2020
How many people noticed the heavy volume transaction on ETI on Tuesday?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:46am On Oct 28, 2020
steveneche:

Different strokes for different folks

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by steveneche(m): 7:21am On Oct 28, 2020
rahjan:

It is that right stock at the right time yen gan that is the reason. Since there's no exact science to it, you could be wrong and if you're wrong, your money go do you Willie Willie. Here now and then no more.

I think the only science there is to stock trading is it fundamentals and key metrics. as long as a stock has reasonable profit margin and sells below it's book value, I always wait for them in their 52weeks low

NB: Am not saying this from a professional point of view so I stand corrected.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by igbosoro: 8:10am On Oct 28, 2020
Did you advice buying WAPCO now? I am new here, I need good stock picks advice?

Tvegas:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 8:17am On Oct 28, 2020
steveneche:

Wow, I would enjoin u to read this thread during covid 19 lockdown, the bulk of the stocks castigated have returned nothing less than 40%

If u bought ur darling ubn back then u probably might be sitting on a loss now

Anyway ur 8% remains paper profit till it's sold
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 8:33am On Oct 28, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tvegas(m): 8:36am On Oct 28, 2020
igbosoro:
Did you advice buying WAPCO now? I am new here, I need good stock picks advice
No sir, i won't recommend anything at this point. Do your due diligence and trust your gut.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zimams: 8:57am On Oct 28, 2020
This is the koko of the matter. I have been trying to harvest some profit from my holdings @Presco since friday having met my objective.. e never enter. Thats how 'people get stuck in buildings that collapse'.. grin

maishai:

Wow, I would enjoin u to read this thread during covid 19 lockdown, the bulk of the stocks castigated have returned nothing less than 40%

If u bought ur darling ubn back then u probably might be sitting on a loss now

Anyway ur 8% remains paper profit till it's sold

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 10:20am On Oct 28, 2020
So I did an extensive analysis yesterday and found out a certain coy in a certain sector that holds IMMENSE VALUE !!

On the surface, those who look to focus only on earnings delivery(NPM in view) without a deep consideration of other very key valuation metrics will probably not see the huge potential therein.
I look @ the coys financial print(last 3 quarters in view), and I see some similarities with the drive for VALUE like that of WAPCO and NEIMETH in recent times.
...inherent REWARD is by far, way ahead of the combination of surrounding RISK and current asset PRICE !!

Using a fine blend of appropriate valuation models which incorporates a high risk premium, there's a strong chance that the said coy can deliver over 115% ROI in the short to mid-term and near 170% looking past the mid-term horizon or should there be a possible buy out.
With the said asset, the probability of a +ROI play is already near 1.

It is well.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jaybee3(m): 10:25am On Oct 28, 2020
onegentleguy:
So I did an intensive analysis yesterday and found out a certain coy in a certain sector that holds IMMENSE VALUE !!

On the surface, those who look to focus only on earnings delivery(NPM in view) without a deep consideration of other very key valuation metrics will probably not see the huge potential therein.
I look @ the coys financial print(last 3 quarters in view), and I see some similarities with the drive for VALUE like that of WAPCO and NEIMETH in recent times.
...inherent REWARD is by far ahead of the combination of surrounding RISK and current asset PRICE !!

Using a fine blend of appropriate valuation models which incorporates a high risk premium, there's a strong chance that the said coy can deliver over 115% ROI in the short to mid-term and near 170% looking past the mid-term horizon or should there be a possible buy out.

It is well.

You and brainteasers mehncheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojesymsym: 10:34am On Oct 28, 2020
Madam mcy, come and tell us the name of the company. You seem to have the gift of interpreting different tongues.

onegentleguy:
So I did an extensive analysis yesterday and found out a certain coy in a certain sector that holds IMMENSE VALUE !!

...inherent REWARD is by far, way ahead of the combination of surrounding RISK and current asset PRICE !!

It is well.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6041) (6042) (6043) (6044) (6045) (6046) (6047) ... (7861) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Hedgefunds, olamydey(f), IamR, EDUECO(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.