Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,989 members, 7,873,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:24 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11116651 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6142) (6143) (6144) (6145) (6146) (6147) (6148) ... (7835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 5:40pm On Dec 09, 2020
megawealth01:
We go use dividends to console ourselves grin
Very correct
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 7:30pm On Dec 09, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samguru(m): 9:03am On Dec 10, 2020
AIICO insurance manipluations is on another level.

I think it is time for me to run

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 9:31am On Dec 10, 2020
samguru:
AIICO insurance manipluations is on another level.

I think it is time for me to run

Lol, did just realize.

Most Insurance coys are manipulating the records.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:59am On Dec 10, 2020
OBAGADAFFI:
Lol, did just realize.
Most Insurance coys are manipulating the records.
Not all are manipulating.........
We are still waiting for some others to do their manipulations........ especially if Senate cannot prevail on Naicom ........
Abeg make Una allow them do their manipulations in peace. Lol. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:09am On Dec 10, 2020
F. U. G. A. Z
Hope this is not the volume oga Oracle was talking about........
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 10:13am On Dec 10, 2020
Mcy56:

Not all are manipulating.........
We are still waiting for some others to do their manipulations........ especially if Senate cannot prevail on Naicom ........
Abeg make Una allow them do their manipulations in peace. Lol. grin

Na only CUSTODIAN trust.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:14am On Dec 10, 2020
BrokerHaruna:
Still early in the day, about 43 million units of Access are already on offer. Interesting developments ahead!
Hope you know Access will not move in isolation........once you mention Access, just know you're referring to banking sector.......
The whole thing is looking like setup......
Let's keep watching......

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 10:20am On Dec 10, 2020
I don't think all is well with morganitrade this morning
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:24am On Dec 10, 2020
OBAGADAFFI:
Na only CUSTODIAN trust.
What about NEM?
No news of reconstruction from the coy.......yet..........
Anyway, just saying in other words that there's no way there won't be manipulations if they're all expected to meet up with the 1st deadline by 31st Dec........and the manipulations are welcomed. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:25am On Dec 10, 2020
Some Transcopians no get joy at all.
Just keep it coming to bargain junction again.... smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BrokerHaruna: 10:53am On Dec 10, 2020
Access offers are over 50 million. Price is now 7 naira plus. Interesting times
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by daddymgg: 10:54am On Dec 10, 2020
FTN Cocoa plc on continue igbo ohhhhh. What's going on ohhhhhhh
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Standardguy(m): 11:00am On Dec 10, 2020
Agbalowomeri:
Expect 4 weeks of bears grin

This is an indisputably proven fact. You really understand this market. Much respect.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BrokerHaruna: 11:04am On Dec 10, 2020
The bears are having a field day. Banking stocks are being dumped like hot potatoes grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BrokerHaruna: 11:08am On Dec 10, 2020
Almost 60 million offers on Access. Current price 7.9
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 11:12am On Dec 10, 2020
PETERiCHY:
FOOD 4 THOUGHT

Put a frog into a vessel fill with water and start heating the water.

As the temperature of the water begins to rise, the frog adjust its body temperature accordingly.

The frog keeps adjusting its body temperature with the increasing temperature of the water. Just when the water is about to reach boiling point, the frog cannot adjust anymore.

At this point the frog decides to jump out. The frog tries to jump but it is unable to do so because it has lost all its strength in adjusting with the rising water temperature.

Very soon the frog dies.
What killed the frog?
Think about it!
I know many of us will say the boiling water.

But the truth about what killed the frog was its own inability to decide when to jump out.

We all need to adjust with people & situations, but we need to be sure when we need to adjust & when we need to move on.

There are times when we need to face the situation and take appropriate actions.

If we allow people to exploit us physically, emotionally, financially, spiritually or mentally they will continue to do so.

Let us decide when to jump!
Let's jump while we still have the strength

We EXIT the market COMPLETELY on Nov 12th and posted the above on Nov 23rd

WAHALA for THOSE that are not PROACTIVE grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DexterousOne(m): 11:13am On Dec 10, 2020
BrokerHaruna:
The bears are having a field day. Banking stocks are being dumped like hot potatoes grin

As expected

"Bargain Hunters" will begin to prowl lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DexterousOne(m): 11:13am On Dec 10, 2020
PETERiCHY:

WAHALA for those that are not PROACTIVE grin grin grin

cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 11:30am On Dec 10, 2020
Peter! we told them, dey sabi do sakara,

No be my money sha, Barging hunters coolhere we come !1!

PETERiCHY:

IWe exit the market on Nov 12th and Posted the above on Nov 23rd

WAHALA for those that are not PROACTIVE grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 11:34am On Dec 10, 2020
daddymgg:
FTN Cocoa plc on continue igbo ohhhhh. What's going on ohhhhhhh
We must do 200% grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:34am On Dec 10, 2020
Standardguy:
This is an indisputably proven fact. You really understand this market. Much respect.
Oga, that post was made on Nov 16.
You could have done well to tell us how many weeks we are now..........or better still when to when.
Just saying....... tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 11:35am On Dec 10, 2020
PETERiCHY:

We EXIT the market COMPLETELY on Nov 12th and posted the above on Nov 23rd

WAHALA for THOSE that are not PROACTIVE grin grin grin
Your choice bro... Everyone with his na

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 11:38am On Dec 10, 2020
grin grin grin

Stock market is a set up grin grin grin

Mcy56:

Hope you know Access will not move in isolation........once you mention Access, just know you're referring to banking sector.......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 11:38am On Dec 10, 2020
There was someone asking for how to invest 20,000 naira in the stock market. Please ask this same question tomorrow. You will get good answers. grin

I hope u have been saving since tho. If u have mind, buy next week. Else, continue saving.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 11:41am On Dec 10, 2020
Mcy56:

Dividend hunters are in the sidelines waiting to get sure 10-30%. Not from dividend anyway.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:45am On Dec 10, 2020
megawealth01:
What's your advice on ftn cocoa... Should we buy? grin
Nov 27.
You were pro-active here. I was even saying let's see how it will go first but you don fast pass everyone.
Now that you want to price Naija if it gets to N1, how much go be my cut from the deal nah? grin

Even Loco the JIJO Master couldn't believe his eyes the day Cocoa was mentioned.
This market can be somehow sometimes.
I'm sure the "I told you so gang" are keenly watching the scene. grin lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 11:51am On Dec 10, 2020
Mcy56:

OYO lipsrsealed
Oh sorry, good luck! grin
You know I'm keen on knowing what that restructuring is going to be all about. Who knows your gamble may pay off..........and if it's otherwise, na OYO level you dey. grin
I dey OYO na... I dey offload small small sha grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 11:51am On Dec 10, 2020
sellydion:
Peter! we told them, dey sabi do sakara,

No be my money sha, Barging hunters coolhere we come !1!

Your job is to maintain your strategy. Let others do theirs too. You see why said you were excited people's portfolio went down the last time. You will come out to deny it again. Trade your plan bro.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 11:52am On Dec 10, 2020
swilo:

Dividend hunters are in the sidelines waiting to get sure 10-30%. Not from dividend anyway.
I am getting ready to load at my regular junction... I can never lose in ACCESS
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 11:52am On Dec 10, 2020
PharmAlfred:

Your job is to maintain your strategy. Let others do theirs too. You see why said you were excited people's portfolio went down the last time. You will come out to deny it again. Trade your plan bro.
He is PETER na grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 11:54am On Dec 10, 2020
I am surprised at your comment. I take no joy in anybody going down.

Those that would never learn are bound to sink bro. I learn daily grin grin

PharmAlfred:

(1) (2) (3) ... (6142) (6143) (6144) (6145) (6146) (6147) (6148) ... (7835) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: leparj(m), KarlTom, Agbalowomeri, Nichee, Princkez and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.