Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,177 members, 7,988,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 29 October 2024 at 12:08 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (630) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11772927 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) ... (8351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 3:16pm On Feb 16, 2015
Kevostica:

He is afraid of bear, hence buying at final bus stop price.
Well thank you all for ur responses across the board.Well,reason for buying the said "iron" is
cos of strong possibility of d iron bouncing back again faster and the erasing of loosing money since one got in at nominal value.Those gold you talked about is still uncomfortable for me to buy now because of deepest fear of market player which may take their prices down to an unfathomable price.so iron is better for now until the bear give a strong idea of abating!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 3:40pm On Feb 16, 2015
Market closed positive today. A mini bull?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 16, 2015
zendi:
Market closed positive today. A mini bull?

Yh but I shake my head for UBA and Oando.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Redoil: 4:03pm On Feb 16, 2015
MiCarino:

Yh but I shake my head for UBA and Oando.
why
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 16, 2015
Redoil:
why

Well, mainly because since the bears started ravaging, even when other stocks try to stay strong, Uba and Oando somehow always seem to falter.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogadeolu: 4:09pm On Feb 16, 2015
MiCarino:

grin grin

That dude has been like that for two years now. Dexter calls him #CarParkPrice. grin

I guess he is a low bidder....some dude are just like that, talk of starting from the lowest of low......but two years ago FO shares was N9 and some of us did not buy, now we are biting ten fingers... grin grin grin grin grin...opportunity stares, you go allow am go....great grand father of all bears...hehehehehe

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 16, 2015
ogadeolu:

I guess he is a low bidder....some dude are just like that, talk of starting from the lowest of low......but two years ago FO shares was N9 and some of us did not buy, now we are biting ten fingers... grin grin grin grin grin...opportunity stares, you go allow am go....great grand father of all bears...hehehehehe

Yeah it's just like the present day Seplat. it is like 300 right now. In three years time, it could be very close to 750 naira.

90 percent of you won't believe it but it staring at your face right now.

Hehehehehe!

I expect you guys to bash me.
I don talk my own.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 16, 2015
Akinmail:

Yeah it's just like the present day Seplat. it is like 300 right now. In three years time, it could be very close to 750 naira.

Hehehehehe!

I don talk my own.

Well, that's just a little over 100%, I'm sure there can be better bargains within that three years.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 5:59pm On Feb 16, 2015
Akinmail:

Hehehehehe!

I don talk my own.

Ordinary 150% increase in 3years. Am seriously looking for that stock thst will deliver 300% in 3months after election.
Ping me when you see one. Anybody!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 16, 2015
9free:

Ordinary 150% increase in 3years. Am seriously looking for that stock thst will deliver 300% in 3months after election.
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 6:13pm On Feb 16, 2015
9free:

daarcomm

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 6:18pm On Feb 16, 2015
MiCarino:

Well, mainly because since the bears started ravaging, even when other stocks try to stay strong, Uba and Oando somehow always seem to falter.
Both are doing Rights Issue. The present trend is that stocks must trade below their Rights price until the exercise is over. Watch access too. Mr Market has vowed to make all Rights Issues fail until further notice. When you reduce offer price to woe investors as in oando and uba, mr market will downprice the stock correspondingly. It is the collective behaviour or psychology of us market players trying to outwit each other that creates this unseen entity we call mr market. Oando and uba will come out of that phase of their troubles when their rights issues are confirmed over.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 16, 2015
9free:

I know! But it is certain.

That is the point I'm making.

First thing I search for in this market is certainty.
Certainty is there for everyone to find. Looking like lucozade but it usually isn't inviting.

btw 3 years was a wildcard. It will happen much sooner.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 7:20pm On Feb 16, 2015
9free:

grin grin

Na you get NSE

Ego mbute.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 7:26pm On Feb 16, 2015
MiCarino:

Well, that's just a little over 100%, I'm sure there can be better bargains within that three years.

FBNH comes to mind! Also waiting for FMN at sub20

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cadno(m): 7:27pm On Feb 16, 2015
Have u guys been looking at WEMA Bank !!!, that stock is holding on despite the Bears all year ...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 16, 2015
9free:

But seriously if you regularly make 300% gain in like 3 months then I need to totally overhaul my trading strategies sad
Then I need to learn everything I can from you and probably quit my day job too.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 16, 2015
cadno:
Have u guys been looking at WEMA Bank !!!, that stock is holding on despite the Bears all year ...

I believe that besides the several external factors that may impact the price of a stock, the market basically functions under the rules of demand and supply.

WEMA bank is not a favourite for most traders and investors, hence, the little or no effect of demand and supply on its share price.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Joysmart(f): 11:15pm On Feb 16, 2015
Akinmail:

Hehehehehe!

I don talk my own.
it could as well be trading around 75 naira nobody can tell
And you saying you're certain is very amusing

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zionexcellence: 8:09am On Feb 17, 2015
Pls can anyone help me with information on phones that i can trade with? I ve account with morgan. Tnx to all
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 17, 2015
[Joysmart]And you saying you're certain is very amusing [/quote]

undecided

Oml 4, Oml 38, Oml 41 and Oml 53 are not that worthless.
And then some gas is on the way in the nearest future.

How much a company is expected to make going forward is what determines pricing.
Even if oil gets to 10 dollars per barrels (which might not happen in the next 2 years at least )

There's still quite huge value in those assets.

For a oil company you can actually do almost accurate financial calculation.
Work with the proven reserves for starters and the ONLY variable you have is oil prices. You can calculate how much you expect next year's financial statement to be.

Oh I forgot to mention Seplat also has this tax break situation going on. I don't know all the details about the tax break but it's like it's for a period of 5 years.

Say No Tax.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:11am On Feb 17, 2015
GTB !!! on fire
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kagame: 11:34am On Feb 17, 2015
Brent at $62.2.

OPEC basket averaged over $56 yesterday.

Are we going to see $70 soon?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by UD4040: 11:55am On Feb 17, 2015
lancee:
GTB !!! on fire
- pls whts d current price of ubcap
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:57am On Feb 17, 2015
UD4040:
- pls whts d current price of ubcap

1.30 sir

On 1.36 now
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:02pm On Feb 17, 2015
Transcorp dey waka small small
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chukyjones(m): 12:14pm On Feb 17, 2015
lancee:
Transcorp dey waka small small

even FBNH grin . e go last?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cuteboy2: 12:18pm On Feb 17, 2015
cadno:

WEMA what LWKMD

52 wk hi for dat stock is N1.21, and it is currently trading at 94k.
Where is the momentum going to come from
Where is the fundamental to back it up

If you are interested in beaten down stock in banking sector that will easily bounce back, better line up following: FBHN, Diamond and Skye in that order.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:23pm On Feb 17, 2015
chukyjones:

even FBNH grin . e go last?

Well transcrop all mopped up , not sure if e go last sir

If u re not greedy u can still make some money , i entered gtb last week @16.67 , out today

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FrankTalk1: 12:23pm On Feb 17, 2015
The bear is growing horns.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 17, 2015
close your eyes. open, choose between dangote sugar or fbnh at current price. Anyone.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) ... (8351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: kaykehin, emmaodet, Locotrader(m), megawealth01, Krisuba and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.