Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,952 members, 7,873,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:12 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (651) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11116191 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) (654) ... (7835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 05, 2015
What i'm sure of is that FBNH will not disappoint and so other banks except the dead cat within .50k range...!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by presiade(m): 7:13pm On Mar 05, 2015

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by presiade(m): 7:17pm On Mar 05, 2015
Chibuking81:
you might enter with jijo motive and end up losing or turning to jisp, you want to buy low and sell high, what of if no one shows interest of buying high when you want to sell. There was a day I spent more than three hours trying to sell Transcorp using morgan itrade, upon I choose market price no buyer, I then choose below market price, but market makers refuse to allow it go. As you are thinking to jump in and jump out, many are still thinking that way, it all depends on whom jump out first.
I have my portfolio partitioned for JIJO and long term, and GTB is one of my long term stock. I entered in 2009 and I have been eating dividend since then, it can only get better.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 05, 2015
bigass:
i see alot of JISP starting from tmrw. The bears are coming

With the kind of corporate actions from GT and Zenith, I would be surprised if the bulls don't make a comeback. I mean why would I want to sell an undervalued stock for peanuts that will reward me handsomely with dividends? I go kukuma chop the dividend and wait till after things pick up to sell nah. No one is sure of anything. EXCEPT the bulls drive the price to a value I think is fair enough to exit. That way, I go don chop my own dividend via price appreciation. My humble thoughts. If most investors don't see it that way, then market outcome will tell.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jauntty: 7:54pm On Mar 05, 2015
jarkbauer:

When you buy stock through a stockbroker, the registrar does not have your signature unlike when you buy via public offer. Now if you fill an e-dividend warrant indicating your account number using your signature, the registrar will not be able to process it since they do not have your signature. Then the processes explained by presiade will give them your signature.
Thanks. I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jauntty: 7:56pm On Mar 05, 2015
presiade:

two options:
1. Get MC to process your signature specimen to the registrar through the CSCS (you will fill in share transfer form). OR
2. Get banker's confirmation of your signature (N2000-3,000) and take it to your registrar.

Either way, you then take a completed e-dividend mandate form to your registrar to activate for you.
Amen to the bolded bros grin
Thanks for the help n info.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 05, 2015
kotlass:

With the kind of corporate actions from GT and Zenith, I would be surprised if the bulls don't make a comeback. I mean why would I want to sell an undervalued stock for peanuts that will reward me handsomely with dividends? I go kukuma chop the dividend and wait till after things pick up to sell nah. No one is sure of anything. EXCEPT the bulls drive the price to a value I think is fair enough to exit. That way, I go don chop my own dividend via price appreciation. My humble thoughts. If most investors don't see it that way, then market outcome will tell.

You are very correct sir. Is like telling me to sell a stock trading below 2.50(Naira) and declaring a dividend of .33-.36(Kobo) in these undervalue stocks price. I except the market to take the horns positively...time will tell as usual.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vice063: 8:15pm On Mar 05, 2015
myjoy08:

You are very correct sir. Is like telling me to sell a stock trading below 2.50(Naira) and declaring a dividend of .33-.36(Kobo) in these undervalue stocks price. I except the market to take the horns positively...time will tell as usual.
I have been trying to decipher this stock you talk about......... FCMB.... Am I right sir.......?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 05, 2015
vice063:
I have been trying to decipher this stock you talk about......... FCMB.... Am I right sir.......?

Sir, i didn't mention any stock name in my opinion or suggestion. There are many stocks within that price range...lol grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vice063: 8:27pm On Mar 05, 2015
myjoy08:

Sir, i didn't mention any stock name in my opinion or suggestion. There are many stocks within that price range...lol grin
you are very correct sir... in fact there are a couple of them within the range... but looking at previous dividends yield , it now narrows down to FCMB.......

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 05, 2015
vice063:

you are very correct sir... in fact there are a couple of them within the range... but looking at previous dividends yield , it now narrows down to FCMB.......

Well, if that is what your heart insist, follow it sir!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 8:34pm On Mar 05, 2015
myjoy08:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vice063: 8:35pm On Mar 05, 2015
myjoy08:

lol.. but you could throw more light sir....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 05, 2015
vice063:

lol.. but you could throw more light sir....

Sir, follow your heart.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 8:41pm On Mar 05, 2015
kotlass:

between GTB and zenith which one will you choose from?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 05, 2015
Dragonking:

between GTB and zenith which one will you choose from?

I will choose Zenith!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 8:44pm On Mar 05, 2015
grin smart investor

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 8:45pm On Mar 05, 2015
myjoy08:

I will choose Zenith!

Thank u sir but I noticed that there was no closure date, hope this will not affect the rally?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by duni04(m): 8:48pm On Mar 05, 2015
GT pays interim and final dividend. Zenith pays just one lump dividend. GT is paying only N0.25 this month.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 05, 2015
duni04:
GT pays interim and final dividend. Zenith pays just one lump dividend. GT is paying only N0.25 this month.

Sir, check it right, they are paying the final dividend not the interim.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 05, 2015
Dragonking:

Thank u sir but I noticed that there was no closure date, hope this will not affect the rally?

Sir, the corporate action memo will be posted tomorrow and it will comprises of both the closure and the payment date. Any decision you take, it is a buy opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 8:52pm On Mar 05, 2015
myjoy08:

pls when is d closure date for zenith bank?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 8:52pm On Mar 05, 2015
myjoy08:

pls when is d closure date for zenith bank? is it this month?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 8:53pm On Mar 05, 2015
myjoy08:

Sir, the corporate action memo will be posted tomorrow and it will comprises of both the closure and the payment date. Any decision you take, it is a buy opportunity.

thank u..u too much

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by duni04(m): 8:54pm On Mar 05, 2015
myjoy08:

Correct. Finger slip smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 9:03pm On Mar 05, 2015
Lets wait..............

lancee:

I doubt it , well its possible ... lets wait for that day
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogadeolu: 9:47pm On Mar 05, 2015
my people, lets ride the bear with caution oh, my 5k
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SWG1: 9:49pm On Mar 05, 2015
myjoy08:

First Bank will not be underestimated in terms of what they paid last year. They might pay a little bit more of what they paid last year...or equivalent to last year if one can only ignore all these negative sentiment. Plz don't quote me...

Okay I won't
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 10:34pm On Mar 05, 2015
D leading banks av spoken well!!! Oga elephant its ur turn to spark...abeg no fall hands dis time
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 10:40pm On Mar 05, 2015
Krisuba:
D leading banks av spoken well!!! Oga elephant its ur turn to spark...abeg no fall hands dis time
When I never enter!? The Elephant is going nowhere till I enter fully. Dividend or no Dividend
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 8:54am On Mar 06, 2015
Hmmm...... well to me, the benchmarking banks did well considering the terrain they are, they almost made #100bn profit,thanks to non-interest arm and efficient cost control engineering and good risk management.
The dividends are not bad atleast to appeal the market players,i am expecting fbnh to pay according to what it has capacity to pay not paying what they couldn't afford just because the " Nigerian benchmarks"paid splendid dividend and it also want to follow suit. well i am expecting nothing than 60-80kobo range as fbnh dividend except incredible result comes out.

i am expecting 12kobo from fidelity.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Primetech(m): 9:43am On Mar 06, 2015
How about FCMB?
immanuello:
Hmmm...... well to me, the benchmarking banks did well considering the terrain they are, they almost made #100bn profit,thanks to non-interest arm and efficient cost control engineering and good risk management.
The dividends are not bad atleast to appeal the market players,i am expecting fbnh to pay according to what it has capacity to pay not paying what they couldn't afford just because the " Nigerian benchmarks"paid splendid dividend and it also want to follow suit. well i am expecting nothing than 60-80kobo range as fbnh dividend except incredible result comes out.

i am expecting 12kobo from fidelity.

(1) (2) (3) ... (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) (654) ... (7835) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: USAfall2024, nosa2(m), IamR and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.