Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,477 members, 7,888,491 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:57 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6583) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11184761 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6580) (6581) (6582) (6583) (6584) (6585) (6586) ... (7879) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samguru(m): 9:20pm On Jan 28, 2022
Teeonly:

Please, Come and Explain this!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin

https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/34952_FIDSON_HEALTHCARE_PLC%20_QUARTER_4_FINANCIAL_STATEMENT_F.pdf

The EPS for the year ended December 2021 almost triple #1.48
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Slimdove: 10:17pm On Jan 28, 2022
samguru:

Loco from the look of things should we expect zig-zag bull or general bull.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nigerialabalaba: 10:18pm On Jan 28, 2022
samguru:

Baba Guru,u be Legend o!

As d FP NGX quoted coys results dey land, e just dey sweetie my belle back to back grin.
Apart from d incredible eps bottom line growth you see so, I don see like tiri companies wey dey do real 4 digits topline sales revenue growth yet con dey do saara share price and giveaway join.

Chai,dis one na Buhari o!
Nigeria na land wey dey sweet with milk and honey. If u no sabi road, read d messages wey brekete hia for nsempa.

God bless Buhari and Nigeria.

Na like dis I go train hard to carry my NGX loot o.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 10:24pm On Jan 28, 2022
onegentleguy:

In a sane clime, we would've been joining some of these coys to go private when they want to leave... that's if they will. wink cheesy grin
Delisting often appears a quick means to rob off from minority investors here. ...oftentimes its brokered when after a long wait, the "real meal is suppose to be served"
A big part of the blame is on our capital market operators and policymakers/regulators. ...they have failed to protect the interest of the common investor to say the least!

I remember telling folks not to sell their stake in NEAREST ASL (former airline services and logistics) because the company was making so much money at the time but wanted to gift investors with peanuts.

At present, I am suspecting COURTVILLE.
...those guys are making good money, but now planning to delist.
Someone has been strategically mopping up/accumulating from the sideline @ 60k.
We shall wait to see what meal they serve. (MTO price peg in view)

The NSE is that place where you'll need to understand and interpret the many "melodies that's been played to manage your way up"

It is well.

True.

I recall Sir Emmanuelewumi talking about a certain stock that went off to the other exchange - NASD (the so called delisting) - and paid a whopping dividend thereafter. Maybe it is this same stock.

I would have held on to 11 PLC but Morgan Capital weren't giving good enough replies about NASD account opening.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 10:25pm On Jan 28, 2022
Willie2015:

Can you share the platform that allow this for Nigerians?

ChoiceTrade, for example.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by moneymanager: 3:07am On Jan 29, 2022
Zenith Bank in the bright side of the moon undecided

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gbengafaro1986: 8:28am On Jan 29, 2022
yMcy56:

** There are rules guiding submission of final financial reports in NSE.
** It's not compulsory for any company to file UNAUDITED REPORT within 30 days after financial year end.
** A Company may decide to file AUDITED once and for all........within 60 days......
** Those filing UNAUDITED will still submit AUDITED..........but within 90days now.

If you noticed, except FCMB, ETI and NPF, none of the banks submit UNAUDITED FY report, some companies also did not.

So, UCAP is still in order........and I still expect them to be the first Company to submit AUDITED Q4 Financial Report ......... smiley

Thanks sir
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyisanya(m): 9:44am On Jan 29, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

Baba Guru,u be Legend o!

As d FP NGX quoted coys results dey land, e just dey sweetie my belle back to back grin.
Apart from d incredible eps bottom line growth you see so, I don see like tiri companies wey dey do real 4 digits topline sales revenue growth yet con dey do saara share price and giveaway join.

Nigeria na land wey dey sweet with milk and honey. If u no sabi road, read d messages wey brekete hia for nsempa.

The first picture got me laughing out loud. The muddy water is the way intending investors perceive the Ngx and generally the Nigerian investment terrain due to our murky government. So they stayed on the sideline and watched while the brave rolled up their trousers, entered the muddy water of Ngx and came out with a massive loot grin grin grin.

Please don't mind me ooo, I'm just catching cruise.

Long term investing is the sure path to wealth creation. Know this and know peace!

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 10:50am On Jan 29, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

Baba Guru,u be Legend o!

Can you share the names of these 3 companies
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 11:09am On Jan 29, 2022
seyisanya:
The first picture got me laughing out loud. The muddy water is the way intending investors perceive the Ngx and generally the Nigerian investment terrain due to our murky government. So they stayed on the sideline and watched while the brave rolled up their trousers, entered the muddy water of Ngx and came out with a massive loot grin grin grin.

Long term investing is the sure path to wealth creation. Know this and know peace!
You have said it all
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nigerialabalaba: 12:09pm On Jan 29, 2022
emmanuelewumi:

Can you share the names of these 3 companies

Ah!! Oga mi, e go look like monkey hunting o. Igi pawpaw o ni wo pawa o.

Make I stay for popular side like Guinness wey do PATi wey grow by 2878.91% to N8.82 billion from LATi of N317.42 million, MRS wey don grow PATi of N135m from LATi of N2.26B and one tashere wey do 7400% change sef.
Ba turenchi o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nigerialabalaba: 12:19pm On Jan 29, 2022
seyisanya:

Tucking in o ja owo mo. zazoo zeh.

Long time for my side no dey pass more than 3 years ceteris paribus o.

Ji ma sun to avoid stories wey touch like Oando wey drop from over N100 to N2 abi Guinness wey drop from over N100 to N18, Floumills eyan mayweather ati be be lo

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 1:12pm On Jan 29, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

Tucking in o ja owo mo. zazoo zeh.

Long time for my side no dey pass more than 3 years ceteris paribus o.

Ji ma sun to avoid stories wey touch like Oando wey drop from over N100 to N2 abi Guinness wey drop from over N100 to N18, Floumills eyan mayweather ati be be lo
Haba, our own labalaba, most of these stocks did not just drop like that within a day or 2, the signs were actually there, portfolio rebalancing is actually key to long term investment,once there are signs of dwindling fundamentals,too much debt,bad management,persistent reduction in dividends,one should just pick race

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 1:54pm On Jan 29, 2022
gbengafaro1986:
Has anyone noticed Team US STOCKS never show face in like the last one week grin Dem don dey chop breakfast like this grin

Hahaha...The dipping of the dippity deep dips no be here ooohhh.
Everywhere out there is red.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nigerialabalaba: 2:15pm On Jan 29, 2022
Valueinvestor:

Haba, our own labalaba, most of these stocks did not just drop like that within a day or 2, the signs were actually there, portfolio rebalancing is actually key to long term investment ,once there are signs of dwindling fundamentals,too much debt,bad management,persistent reduction in dividends,one should just pick race
Arameeriri grin Flesh and blood did not reveal dis to you Oga mi sir

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:27pm On Jan 29, 2022
MTNN
Final Dividend: N8.57k
Qualification Date: 6th April, 2022
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/MTN_Nigeria_Final_Dividend_Information_FY_2021.pdf
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/34946_MTN_NIGERIA_COMMUNICATIONS_PLC%20_AUDITED_FINANCIAL_STAT.pdf

Sooooo, invariably, UCAP is not the first Coy in 2022 to release result .........
We hope it's for a more better deal...........
**Update to previous post**

COURTVILLE
Board meeting outcome is out, no mentioning of delisting in the document uploaded yet.........
We are awaiting further doc addressing this from the company.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:45pm On Jan 29, 2022

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 4:41pm On Jan 29, 2022
Fidelity bank result really good. Eps of N1.32 as against 92kobo of last year. We pray they improve on their dividend. 30-40kobo or more will not be bad.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ades1: 6:27pm On Jan 29, 2022
yMcy56:
MTNN
Final Dividend: N8.57k
Qualification Date: 6th April, 2022
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/MTN_Nigeria_Final_Dividend_Information_FY_2021.pdf
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/34946_MTN_NIGERIA_COMMUNICATIONS_PLC%20_AUDITED_FINANCIAL_STAT.pdf

Sooooo, invariably, UCAP is not the first Coy in 2022 to release result in 2022 .........
We hope it's for a more better deal...........
**Update to previous post**

COURTVILLE
Board meeting outcome is out, no mentioning of delisting in the document uploaded yet.........

MTN sha! Another 45% increase to the dividend like it is nothing. My hope is that they continue this for another 10-15 years, that is when I plan to start cashing out!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Alexis11: 12:20am On Jan 30, 2022
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 12:29am On Jan 30, 2022
Alexis11:

Wrong thread wink
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nigerialabalaba: 12:32am On Jan 30, 2022

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Alexis11: 3:38am On Jan 30, 2022
IYGEAL:

Wrong thread wink

Thank you... I have deleted it.

Help me edit it pls.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Alexis11: 3:39am On Jan 30, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

It was a mistake. How does my ban help your progress in life
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by customstreet: 8:10am On Jan 30, 2022
Mpeace:
Fidelity bank result really good. Eps of N1.32 as against 92kobo of last year. We pray they improve on their dividend. 30-40kobo or more will not be bad.

Yeah, good result . I strongly believed they will do good dividend compared to 22k paid last year. Let us wait . The payout rate last years was 23.90%. Let us be conservative to have audited EPS of 120k against unaudited result of 132k and apply 23.90%, we will be having dividend payout of about 29k. We are waiting. I believe the bank can still do up to 320k per share

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 9:09am On Jan 30, 2022
IYGEAL:

ChoiceTrade, for example.

Checked it out..
But, Review not nice...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gloriousdawn: 1:56pm On Jan 30, 2022
Hello Guys,

How did Guinness turn the table around?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by goody234: 3:32pm On Jan 30, 2022
any good buys for dividend payout ..i have living trust and courtville in my portfolio
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by WizEndy1: 4:24pm On Jan 30, 2022
I
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 4:36pm On Jan 30, 2022
Willie2015:

Checked it out..
But, Review not nice...

If you focus on reviews, you will never use any service, watch any movie or read any book.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ishiewo: 4:41pm On Jan 30, 2022
Good evening, bosses.

I'm a newbie in the stock trading path. Please I want to be clarified on an issue.
I want to add MTN stock to my portfolio this week... my question is since the qualification date for their dividend has been announced can I still take part in the dividend?

T
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 4:43pm On Jan 30, 2022
Ishiewo:
Good evening, bosses.

I'm a newbie in the stock trading path. Please I want to be clarified on an issue.
I want to add MTN stock to my portfolio this week... my question is since the qualification date for their dividend has been announced can I still take part in the dividend?

T

So long as you buy within the qualification window.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6580) (6581) (6582) (6583) (6584) (6585) (6586) ... (7879) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mpeace(m), Raider76, chuksnnaemeka, ositadima1(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.