Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,795 members, 7,915,245 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:12 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6628) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11312981 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6625) (6626) (6627) (6628) (6629) (6630) (6631) ... (7968) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ades1: 3:35pm On Mar 04, 2022
samguru:
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/35229_GUARANTY_TRUST_HOLDING_COMPANY_PLC%20_AUDITED_FINANCIAL_.pdf

2.70 final dividend

Not bad, we go manage am like that
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GANDALF1(m): 3:37pm On Mar 04, 2022
Ades1:

I actually had a limit order in for a few shares but it did not fill, everyone holding tight to their shares.

Make I give you chance, because it appears you're catching feelings

Your profile reeks of great inexperience in investing and you come across as a loud mouthed fellow with no single investment in the stock market. Are you related to Peterichy?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bizibi(m): 3:41pm On Mar 04, 2022
Mcy56:

You're right.
Are you planning to buy?
This is not the best time.......just exercise patience.
We've discussed about Oando so much here, just let Oando be for now, don't buy.
Seplat has gone up, you may have to wait for pullback.

On a good day, when things are 'normal' with the country, smiley the time oil price is going up should be a great time in NSE..........but now, we don't know what the problem is with the country, Crude price is going up, no much impact in the market and the economy.

Someone suggested that all past presidents shouldn't just be silent, but should invite Buhari and his crew to a meeting whereby he needs to explain what's actually going on..... smiley
exactly!!! The president and his economic team need to explain.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bizibi(m): 3:46pm On Mar 04, 2022
Biafran4life:
Do you know that this useless government was using low price of crude oil all this time as a reason of not performing .The accused pdp of doing nothing when crude price was in her favor.I am shocked now to hear this government now saying even with the high price in crude we should expect nothing good.Apc is is full of lies.Not even excess crude account being funded
and excess crude account is still below $100m. E be like say na illegal oil bunkering em dey do.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 3:49pm On Mar 04, 2022
@GANDALF1 and @Ades1, please let's bury the hatchet. It hurts me when we dish out hurtful words against each other. We should try and watch each others back and not the contrary, neither do we gain anything through derogatory statements except pains. As members of this forum, we are all binded together in unison; to profit from the markets. Thanks to both of you and wishing you good luck in your endeavours.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GANDALF1(m): 4:30pm On Mar 04, 2022
kolaish:
@GANDALF1 and @Ades1, please let's bury the hatchet. It hurts me when we dish out hurtful words against each other. We should try and watch each others back and not the contrary, neither do we gain anything through derogatory statements except pains. As members of this forum, we are all binded together in unison; to profit from the markets. Thanks to both of you and wishing you good luck in your endeavours.

Thanks Kolaish. Ordinarily, I wont respond to the kid but he has been stalking me for too long and I just have to put him in his place today.

Someone that started investing in 2019, that has not experienced a pre-election year in NSE will just open his mouth waaa because he has one.

A market that defied the logics of KOD, Iherioramma, Derruggedprof, Nosa, etc., thats what a kid wants to come put mouth because he knew Nsempa in 2019.

Someone that will never know the days of SMN grin

Ades1, please go look at my profile registration date. I was part of the founding visitors of this forum sir.

One thing I know for sure is that NSE will soon make you change name like the rest.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 04, 2022
GANDALF1:

Happening already. Please pay no attention to those who claim to buy everyday. They obviously do not have any shares in the stock market.
Oga no vex watin dey happen because I am not seeing it oh

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 4:59pm On Mar 04, 2022
Biafran4life:
Do you know that this useless government was using low price of crude oil all this time as a reason of not performing .The accused pdp of doing nothing when crude price was in her favor.I am shocked now to hear this government now saying even with the high price in crude we should expect nothing good.Apc is is full of lies.Not even excess crude account being funded

I am worried of this issue of the current government saying high oil prices is not good, can signal panic to investors (due to a total loss in confidence on the current govt) and precipitate the market going sideways while trending down gently.

The SEPLAT Mobil purchase facing a prospect of being tampered with can reinforce this loss of confidence. Coupled with the current mess in petrol supply the market is loosing much steam.

Since the market is ahead of the economy it means companies may find it difficult to continue making good profits. These issues need to be watched closely.

More care is needed with stock selection. No need to over pay for any stock.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ades1: 5:47pm On Mar 04, 2022
Biafran4life:
Oga no vex watin dey happen because I am not seeing it oh

Bro abeg free that bros. Na same question I ask wey make am dey write epistles.

I thought I could learn a thing or two from him with all the audio experience but all I got was insults. Never again

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 5:50pm On Mar 04, 2022
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/35231_DAAR_COMMUNICATIONS_PLC%20_QUARTER_4_FINANCIAL_STATEMENT.pdf

Daar coms is out. Returns to profit.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 04, 2022
GANDALF1:

Thanks Kolaish. Ordinarily, I wont respond to the kid but he has been stalking me for too long and I just have to put him in his place today.

Someone that started investing in 2019, that has not experienced a pre-election year in NSE will just open his mouth waaa because he has one.

A market that defied the logics of KOD, Iherioramma, Derruggedprof, Nosa, etc., thats what a kid wants to come put mouth because he knew Nsempa in 2019.

Someone that will never know the days of SMN grin

Ades1, please go look at my profile registration date. I was part of the founding visitors of this forum sir.

One thing I know for sure is that NSE will soon make you change name like the rest.

Oga this market no know veterans oooo.

Those old brokers we use to know in those days like BGL & co are no where to be found today.

Look at chaka,Morgan etc.Na them get market now.

Knowledge is different from experience.

Just share your knowledge and another shares his experience.Both of them will help us here.

Thank you

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 5:58pm On Mar 04, 2022
Ades1:

Bro abeg free that bros. Na same question I ask wey make am dey write epistles.

I thought I could learn a thing or two from him with all the audio experience but all I got was insults. Never again
You guys can not kill me ooohhh..... Which one be audio experiences again...?
grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 6:00pm On Mar 04, 2022
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/35231_DAAR_COMMUNICATIONS_PLC%20_QUARTER_4_FINANCIAL_STATEMENT.pdf
angry
Election year is here. Too much adverts to come
Na this type food loco dey like

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 04, 2022
Mpeace:

Hope this 12B units will allow the price to move.
Many who are trapped for over 10 years now will be ready to sell at 18kobo self if liquidity is drive by this result.

Thank God they are now back to profit.Let it continue.Investors confidence will be gradually restored.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 04, 2022
Mpeace:
angry

Rtb is different from Daar com joor.Look well before you enter.This result will only bring liquidity in the stock as per trading.Maybe some people want to increase their stakes in the company.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:23pm On Mar 04, 2022
Mpeace:

With equity of N6000
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:27pm On Mar 04, 2022
Mpeace:
angry

Okay oooo.

Good luck Jonathan and PDP spent billions on advert about 6 years ago, did the fund reflect in the account of Daar Communication?

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gbengafaro1986: 6:41pm On Mar 04, 2022
exactly i wonder where they think the local content in the market came from....Meristem,chaka,United Capital, Alpha Morgan...na dem get market now

locodemy:

Oga this market no know veterans oooo.

Those old brokers we use to know in those days like BGL & co are no where to be found today.

Look at chaka,Morgan etc.Na them get market now.

Knowledge is different from experience.

Just share your knowledge and another shares his experience.Both of them will help us here.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Slimdove: 7:21pm On Mar 04, 2022
samguru:
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/35229_GUARANTY_TRUST_HOLDING_COMPANY_PLC%20_AUDITED_FINANCIAL_.pdf

2.70 final dividend
GTCO to pay final dividend of 2.70.total dividend 3.00 having paid 30k last year.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ades1: 7:22pm On Mar 04, 2022
UBA matched my expectations.... Na Stanbic I dey wait for now

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 7:35pm On Mar 04, 2022
GTCO

UBA
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/35232_UNITED_BANK_FOR_AFRICA_PLC%20_AUDITED_FINANCIAL_STATEMEN.pdf

A good one from GTCO, surpassed some investors' expectation I think......
The moneybags that dragged the share price down in order to have their fill will eventually benefit both dividend and price appreciation........those guys can do and undo..........creating issues where there's none. Lol don't mind me. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 8:00pm On Mar 04, 2022
Uba dividend yield is quite awesome. Elumelu must be in a very good mood this year.
First Ucap then this.
May he extend it to transcorp.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 8:07pm On Mar 04, 2022
yMcy56:
GTCO

UBA
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/35232_UNITED_BANK_FOR_AFRICA_PLC%20_AUDITED_FINANCIAL_STATEMEN.pdf

The moneybags that dragged the share price down in order to have their fill will eventually benefit both dividend and price appreciation........those guys can do and undo..........creating issues where there's none. Lol don't mind me. smiley
hope the BIG ELEPHANT won't disappoint ooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 8:24pm On Mar 04, 2022
Princkez:
hope the BIG ELEPHANT won't disappoint ooo
The Elephant should be able to pay above last year's own.........not expected to disappoint.
We wait and see anyway.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 8:32pm On Mar 04, 2022
yMcy56:

The Elephant should be able to pay above last year's own.........not expected to disappoint.
We wait and see anyway.
We pray. But their q3 wasn't as good as the preceeding year.
Maybe the Airtel shares sale and the honeywell stuff will help
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 8:48pm On Mar 04, 2022
Mpeace:
We pray. But their q3 wasn't as good as the preceeding year.
Maybe the Airtel shares sale and the honeywell stuff will help
Likely........if factored in.....
Don't know if the huge transactions that exchanged hands could be of advantage too.......like the Securities arm also generating revenue from that angle.
Make we wait for the result sha.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by talk2me2: 9:19pm On Mar 04, 2022
emmanuelewumi:

With equity of N6000
What a shame, billions of naira investors money that was entrusted into the hands of Mr. Dokpesi is now remaining N6,000. 419 Dokpesi. I will not be surprised to hear that he wants to raise another fund. "Return to profit" indeed.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 9:29pm On Mar 04, 2022
yMcy56:
GTCO

UBA

This UBA result was released in less than 3 weeks with CBN. That was fast. While Access that submitted earlier has not been released by the CBN.

The 80kobo UBA dividend is good. Bringing total dividend to N1.00
Good.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 9:32pm On Mar 04, 2022
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 04, 2022
BabsO2:

This UBA result was released in less than 3 weeks with CBN. That was fast. While Access that submitted earlier has not been released by the CBN.

The 80kobo UBA dividend is good. Bringing total dividend to N1.00
Good.
I said it ,I was expecting it not to below #1. UBA loading to #10 , Access will pay #1.20 then and big for nothing will pay btw #.50 - #.70

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Capitas7: 10:15pm On Mar 04, 2022
Biafran4life:
I said it ,I was expecting it not to below #1. UBA loading to #10 , Access will pay #1.20 then and big for nothing will pay btw #.50 - #.70

I remember reading your post, and I was interested in seeing the outcome. On point boss! But I don't pray it moves up yet cheesy . Current price seems very attractive for buying more.
Which one is big for nothing? cheesy Elephant?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 04, 2022
Tony go hammer from dividend then controlling interest . Just imagine,#1.50,#.70 ,#1.00 and more to come.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6625) (6626) (6627) (6628) (6629) (6630) (6631) ... (7968) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Payunsin, MrDiligence, Panadee, Niyijac, Boshins, Mankind2024, 9free(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.