Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,216 members, 7,880,792 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:55 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (696) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11149178 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) ... (7856) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 7:03pm On Mar 26, 2015
Krisuba:

Abeg which registra fidson d use n address.abeg na divident things. Have nt seen anything 4 2yrs

Meristem Registrars
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 26, 2015
Krisuba:

Abeg which registra fidson d use n address.abeg na divident things. Have nt seen anything 4 2yrs

Check Meristem Registrar

Meristem Registrars Limited
213, Herbert Macaulay Road,
Yaba Lagos.
D/L: 01-2809250-4
Fax: 01-2706312

Mail: info@meristemregistrars.com

MOBILE: 0700MERIREG

MUBO OLASOKO
muboolasoko@meristemregistrars.com

MARTINA SAMUEL OSAGUE
martinaosague@meristemregistrars.com

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by natruetalk: 7:10pm On Mar 26, 2015
mercylicious:
Registerd.coys in nse.are.on div strike!

Eterna is one coy i plan to buy and forget. I have a feeling d miracle of forte oil might locate this one in less than 15years.. grin

have u factor in d subsidy scam case on dia neck?

am wondering why a company will have so much cash in possession but failed to reward their long suffering fateful share holder undecided no wonder d price fell 4.7% 2day despite d result
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 7:27pm On Mar 26, 2015
TRANSEXPR Recommends 10Kobo Dividend per share in '14 Audited result

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 7:30pm On Mar 26, 2015
immanuello:
You are so welcome baby!!
I stand up to give you a thunderous clap!! sweet dreams baby, apology accepted!!
so it is possible to interpolate somebody's post, Immanuello original post above show clap but he was qouted as saying 'slap'. lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by presiade(m): 7:35pm On Mar 26, 2015
soloniger:
so it is possible to interpolate somebody's post, Immanuello original post above show clap but he was qouted as angrysaying 'slap'. lol. I will slap you now grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 7:38pm On Mar 26, 2015
presiade:
so it is possible to interpolate somebody's post, Immanuello original post above show clap but he was qouted as angrysaying 'slap'. lol. I will slap you now and you will see 5 star grin

grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 7:40pm On Mar 26, 2015
dcal001:
omo see bid for unilever

MilikiAgent:

Dem dey yab UBA, ask Unilever that gained 10% today and is at N37.48, yet declared 10k dividend grin
http://www.proshareng.com/news/26449/-Proshare

I hope that we are all aware about Unilever Overseas Holdings currently increasing their Equity Stake in Unilever Nigeria Plc. This might be one of the reasons for the high bid and sharp rally despite the poor dividend payout.

Source: http://www.proshareng.com/news/26454/UNILEVER-Overseas-Holdings-to-increase-Equity-Stake-in-Unilever-Nigeria-Plc-Proshare

Under the terms of the Proposal, Unilever proposes to acquire up to 944,465,532 shares in the Company at an intended offer price of N45.50 per share in cash (the “Offer Price”)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 8:05pm On Mar 26, 2015
Thanks to u guys @ Bigjay et Myjoy .4 d address .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MilikiAgent: 8:09pm On Mar 26, 2015
Born2berich:

I hope that we are all aware about Unilever Overseas Holdings currently increasing their Equity Stake in Unilever Nigeria Plc. This might be one of the reasons for the high bid and sharp rally despite the poor dividend payout.
Source: http://www.proshareng.com/news/26454/UNILEVER-Overseas-Holdings-to-increase-Equity-Stake-in-Unilever-Nigeria-Plc-Proshare
Sir, that is a FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENT. Recent examples of such include FTNCOCOA, BETAGLASS etc. The caveats alone in the original press release go fear fear.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 8:17pm On Mar 26, 2015
MilikiAgent:

Sir, that is a FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENT. Recent examples of such include FTNCOCOA, BETAGLASS etc. The caveats alone in the original press release go fear fear.

I understand you sir but lets see this from another angle.

Ask yourself why will there be a full bid on Unilever to the tune of almost if not more than 40million units today? Will you say people are buying because of the N0.10k dividend? Also note that the people involved in the equity stake are the parent company of Unilever not just a mere acquisition company in respect to that of FTNcocoa etc. The parent company intends to buy and increase their stake to the N45 mark. This is a good deal to me and i definitely would prefer to buy this stock now if chanced. So IMO, this deal might be sealed hence the spiked rally in Unilever.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 8:23pm On Mar 26, 2015
However, i also believe that Uncle T has used this N0.10k uba dividend payment to distract people from the big fish ahead. Result will pour in soon.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 8:33pm On Mar 26, 2015
[quote author=presiade post=32034693][/quote]hmmmm!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MilikiAgent: 10:54pm On Mar 26, 2015
Born2berich:

I understand you sir but lets see this from another angle.
Ask yourself why will there be a full bid on Unilever to the tune of almost if not more than 40million units today? Will you say people are buying because of the N0.10k dividend? Also note that the people involved in the equity stake are the parent company of Unilever not just a mere acquisition company in respect to that of FTNcocoa etc. The parent company intends to buy and increase their stake to the N45 mark. This is a good deal to me and i definitely would prefer to buy this stock now if chanced. So IMO, this deal might be sealed hence the spiked rally in Unilever.
Sir, as always we buy the rumor, and sell the news.
Think back to the Ashaka MTO. If the company decides to not increase their stake, or to offer #20 per share the caveats in their press release will insulate them from all/any legal redress. In short what I see is that the company wants to ward off a massive sell off in light of the disastrous result they released, hence the press release. Classical monkey hunting. A company with such a disastrous result, and with dividend of 10k, trading at > #34 who then say they may come to buy their share back from me at #45 is not a good deal to me.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dcal001: 11:16pm On Mar 26, 2015
MilikiAgent:

Think back to the Ashaka MTO. If the company decides to not increase their stake, or to offer #20 per share the caveats in their press release will insulate them from all/any legal redress. In short what I see is that the company wants to ward off a massive sell off in light of the disastrous result they released, hence the press release. Classical monkey hunting. A company with such a disastrous result, and with dividend of 10k, trading at > #34 who then say they may come to buy their share back from me at #45 is not a good deal to me.
true but am sure its the buy back news that helped the rally; it was what made me look it up
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by carpenter(m): 7:02am On Mar 27, 2015
myjoy08:

With this results and dividend of 15Kobo (50% increase in dividend compare with last year dividend of 10Kobo), i don't think the bear are coming anytime soon grin

Fidson dey try. In terms of dividend payments, this is the best stock I have put my money in. For the past 3 years, it has been 12.25%, 14.81% and this year it is 14.56% yield. Who knows how long this will continue...grin

Note: I always use my average buying price for calculation and not the current market rate. This gives me a better picture of my situation.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 8:37am On Mar 27, 2015
MilikiAgent:

I don't know how true this is from vanguard newspapers today:

Unilever acquires N43bn shares of Nigerian unit

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/unilever-acquires-n43bn-shares-of-nigerian-unit/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 8:44am On Mar 27, 2015
http://thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2015/03/27/bloomberg-investors-want-jonathan-to-go/

chai!
On one hand:
(Bloomberg) — President
Goodluck Jonathan left the
floor of the Nigerian Stock
Exchange after a visit two
weeks ago to traders singing
“For He’s a Jolly Good
Fellow”. Some investors would
prefer that he keeps walking.

On the other hand:
Buhari: foreign investors
believe he will be better for
business
Buhari, a 72-year-old former
military ruler, is seeking to
unseat Jonathan, 57, in what
is set to be the nation’s
closest election since Nigeria
ended military rule in 1999.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 8:47am On Mar 27, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MilikiAgent: 9:37am On Mar 27, 2015
Born2berich:

I don't know how true this is from vanguard newspapers today:
Unilever acquires N43bn shares of Nigerian unit
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/unilever-acquires-n43bn-shares-of-nigerian-unit/
My Oga, you know how Nigerian journalists can be sensational! The company website and Bloomberg report that there is a proposal that may or may not happen. Vanguard reports it has happened. I know whom I believe.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:16am On Mar 27, 2015
S and P downgrades all Nigerian Tier 1 banks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kynzo(m): 11:27am On Mar 27, 2015
please is there any information on c&I leasing?? some strange purchases
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:27am On Mar 27, 2015
myjoy08:

Sir, without contemplating, no one can time and predict the directions of the market (even the analyst sometimes get it wrong), but the certainty of the bearish warning really scare many many people away especially newbies. As for me, am still waiting for the grand papa of BULL not bear as per post-election rally (with our expectations that God will take control of the election and it will be violence free).

Mr myjoy08 , pls any info on when FBNH and Transcorp result will come out
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Primetech(m): 11:28am On Mar 27, 2015
Is something brewing in C&I Leasing?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:28am On Mar 27, 2015
Primetech:
Is something brewing in C&I Leasing?

Noticed that as well
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 27, 2015
lancee:

Mr myjoy08 , pls any info on when FBNH and Transcorp result will come out

FBNH result is coming out later today or Monday unfailingly. Both result are ready grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 11:32am On Mar 27, 2015
Whats happenin on d floor bnsl? Bull or bear? Or their grand papa?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:33am On Mar 27, 2015
myjoy08:

FBNH result is coming out later today or Monday unfailing.ly Both result are ready grin grin grin

ok thanks , hope something good will come out

worst case 50k and 10k
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:34am On Mar 27, 2015
Krisuba:
Whats happenin on d floor bnsl? Bull or bear? Or their grand papa?

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 27, 2015
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Guillotine(m): 11:38am On Mar 27, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jauntty: 11:41am On Mar 27, 2015
FBNH is just flying.....did some JIJO this morning...,I have a feeling it will hit 9.00 grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) ... (7856) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Digitron, ololufemi and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.