Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:48 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11116761 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7136) (7137) (7138) (7139) (7140) (7141) (7142) ... (7835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:40pm On Jul 13, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

N25, but has a very good earning growth potential if you compare the 4 years CAGR with the 3 year CAGR and the Year on Year earning growth.
So you mean NASCON is goldmine?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by naturalflow: 1:43pm On Jul 13, 2023
But what is happening to fbnh?Abe baba no do again?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 1:44pm On Jul 13, 2023
debeey87:

Q1 2023 alone ended with an eps of N2.48 for nascon exceeding even the FY2022 EPS of N2.06.

Audited report is more reliable, anything can happen at the end of the financial year.

I will advise you use a maximum earning growth of 20% for 2023.

If it exceed that better

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 1:45pm On Jul 13, 2023
CUTIX to hold agm tommorow. ... may declare dividend/bonus or both, as they did in the past. If they do, the stock may hit 4/5 next week.

Today and tomorrow may be opportunity for the optimistics like my humble self.

Please don't blame me if they fail to declare anything, however, they've been consistently paying dividend for the past 5yrs

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 1:45pm On Jul 13, 2023
megawealth01:
CAVERTON on full offer
but I thought it was "carverton to the moon" before grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Harvestock01(m): 1:48pm On Jul 13, 2023
Mfunkynation:

but I thought it was "carverton to the moon" before
grin grin

To the moon and back.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 1:49pm On Jul 13, 2023
veecovee:
CUTIX to hold agm tommorow. ... may declare dividend/bonus or both, as they did in the past. If they do, the stock may hit 4/5 next week.

Today and tomorrow may be opportunity for the optimistics like my humble self.

Please don't blame me if they fail to declare anything, however, they've been consistently paying dividend for the past 5yrs
but they have not released audited fy22 results
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 13, 2023
Mfunkynation:

grin grin

You see devil coming with cutlass and you stand saying I fear no evil.stand Nah.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 2:03pm On Jul 13, 2023
Mfunkynation:

grin grin
As e no moon nko... I have to give update na grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 2:03pm On Jul 13, 2023
locodemy:

You see devil coming with cutlass and you stand saying I fear no evil.stand Nah.
Why I go stand !
I love my life oooo

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 13, 2023
See Access and Gtb that has been resilience are now responding to the bears call.
Agba the driver don lock his bus carry key go toilet.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vacanci: 2:05pm On Jul 13, 2023
FBNH on Full offer again right now
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 2:09pm On Jul 13, 2023
Strategic mopping of NAHCO still ongoing.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 2:10pm On Jul 13, 2023
Mfunkynation:

but they have not released audited fy22 results
It will be done tomorrow
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 13, 2023
megawealth01:
As e no moon nko... I have to give update na grin

Note: No be every stock dey deliver 100%.
Some will give 10,20,30%.
Be contented with your exit price.
I set my target for caverton and met it before this time though less than a million units I did.
I don't put much money in stocks that are not so liquid so that exit door can be wide enough.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 2:12pm On Jul 13, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

Audited report is more reliable, anything can happen at the end of the financial year.

I will advise you use a maximum earning growth of 20% for 2023.

If it exceed that better

Conservatively I believe.
I missed that Q1 result. I would have been well sited before this news filtered out. We will see what happens in the coming days
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 13, 2023
veecovee:

It will be done tomorrow

If the result is too good, they should pause it let this time come and go.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 2:16pm On Jul 13, 2023
debeey87:

Conservatively I believe.
I missed that Q1 result. I would have been well sited before this news filtered out. We will see what happens in the coming days

Just to avoid over paying.

If you give it a maximum earning growth of 20% and a maximum forward PE of 15, that should give a projected price of about N36
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 2:22pm On Jul 13, 2023
debeey87:
Strategic mopping of NAHCO still ongoing.
You get eye
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 2:22pm On Jul 13, 2023
locodemy:

Note: No be every stock dey deliver 100%.
Some will give 10,20,30%.
Be contented with your exit price.
I set my target for caverton and met it before this time though less than a million units I did.
I don't put much money in stocks that are not so liquid so that exit door can be wide enough.

Mine is still heavy in the market... Na why I call penny stocks gambles... CUTIX is In a class of its own... The future is bright... If you know you know

DD pls
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by edwardaigb: 2:28pm On Jul 13, 2023
locodemy:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 2:30pm On Jul 13, 2023
locodemy:

CUTIX is not monkey trading... I bought it just the way I encourage anything emanating from my state... I have bags of fidelity bank that I bought since around km2 years back because my state people have interest... I haven't sold a piece from my fidelity... Everything about my state that works, I don't gamble oooooo... I use them as my retirement plans... I support successful stuffs emanating from my state

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 2:34pm On Jul 13, 2023
megawealth01:
CUTIX is not monkey trading... I bought it just the way I encourage anything emanating from my state... I have bags of fidelity bank that I bought since around km2 years back because my state people have interest... Everything about my state that works, I don't gamble oooooo... I use them as my retirement plans... I support successful stuffs emanating from my state
Which State?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 2:34pm On Jul 13, 2023
Mfunkynation:

Which State?

I am from the same senatorial zone as Peter Obi

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 2:36pm On Jul 13, 2023
megawealth01:

I am from the same senatorial zone as Peter Obi
SE
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 2:39pm On Jul 13, 2023
Mfunkynation:

SE

I'm a proud ANAMBRA MAN

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 2:44pm On Jul 13, 2023
grin
Mfunkynation:

Why I go stand !
I love my life oooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 2:45pm On Jul 13, 2023
megawealth01:

I'm a proud ANAMBRA MAN

CUTIX has its plant in Nnewi, I am from Oraifite. grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 2:45pm On Jul 13, 2023
locodemy:
See Access and Gtb that has been resilience are now responding to the bears call.
Agba the driver don lock his bus carry key go toilet.
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 2:46pm On Jul 13, 2023
ositadima1:

WOW... You are my blood sef

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 2:48pm On Jul 13, 2023
locodemy:

Mkt may reverse next week. However, CUTIX do have only 3bllion OS, therefore, can still ride on it's own as few companies are currently doing
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 2:51pm On Jul 13, 2023
ositadima1:

grin I'm from Akpulu, formerly in UGA b4 autonomy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7136) (7137) (7138) (7139) (7140) (7141) (7142) ... (7835) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: cocolacec(m), Kwibaba(m), dapix, Freespirit89(m), vacanci, Teeonebaba(m), Princkez, SetrakusRa(m), eziokwunwoko(m) and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.