Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,319 members, 7,881,174 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:49 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (724) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11151095 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) ... (7858) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:42pm On Apr 07, 2015
Born2berich:
Is as if all the profit transcorp made in Q1, Q2 . Q3 uncle tony used it to sponsor political campaigns.

You got the drift
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:45pm On Apr 07, 2015
Chai see bnsil attendance glued to transcorp result

#DRiGoooooooo
#When u deal with Tony, u must have long spoon
#Next bomb is Oando
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 10:51pm On Apr 07, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

You got the drift

I suspected as I noticed that everything just vanished...transcorp posted a 177%profit growth for the Half year 14 . Q3 was also good. Now FY14 is released and everything just disappeared.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 10:52pm On Apr 07, 2015
Born2berich:
Is as if all the profit transcorp made in Q1, Q2 . Q3 uncle tony used it to sponsor political campaigns. Honestly, any stock that delays result should be tagged as one chance.

You spoke my mind. Investors are indirectly paying for what was spent on the elections.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 10:53pm On Apr 07, 2015
Agbalowomeri:
Chai see bnsil attendance glued to transcorp result

#DRiGoooooooo
#When u deal with Tony, u must have long spoon
#Next bomb is Oando

Oando also sponsored the APC campaign of this general election. This isn't good at all.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 10:54pm On Apr 07, 2015
megainvest:

You spoke my mind. Investors are indirectly paying for what was spent on the elections.

This isn't fair at all. Is there no way this result can be probed?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by duni04(m): 10:55pm On Apr 07, 2015
God help those of us that are heavily exposed to both Oando and transcorp lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Josh121(m): 11:01pm On Apr 07, 2015
Don't be surprise to see transcorp gain tomorrow

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 11:02pm On Apr 07, 2015
duni04:

grin was only talking about fidelity na
It has hit the roof and the only direction now is downwards. Only people that love playing with knives will board that bus.
Hmn.., my brother, I think you are misreading fidelity. Notice that it closed flat today instead of dropping like many in the sector. Fidelity actually wants to go above 3 bfore closure of register. But it only halted it's movement today when it saw zenith, fbnh, access and uba all running back screaming, because of one monster bear that nearly captured stanbic and gtb who had exuberantly ventured too far ahead of others up up the road. But now there is hope that the sector elephant with new found courage will motivate the bulls to rally back and subdue that terrifying bear tmorrow then fidelity anand others may continue their northwards journey.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by duni04(m): 11:09pm On Apr 07, 2015
zendi:
Hmn.., my brother, I think you are misreading fidelity. Notice that it closed flat today instead of dropping like many in the sector. Fidelity actually wants to go above 3 bfore closure of register. But it only halted it's movement today when it saw zenith, fbnh, access and uba all running back screaming, because of one monster bear that nearly captured stanbic and gtb who had exuberantly ventured too far ahead of others up up the road. But now there is hope that the sector elephant with new found courage will motivate the bulls to rally back and subdue that terrifying bear tmorrow then fidelity anand others may continue their northwards journey.
Fidelity gained throughout last week, broke its 1yr resistance and traded flat today. I think its going down from tomorrow and will probably pickup next week when the dividend yield hits 11% and before the ex div date upper monday. Just my opinion though
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by igboboy3(m): 11:23pm On Apr 07, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

Hehehe, see blood on the floor.

Chai chai chai. Myjoy Myjoy Myjoy................

By this time 2mr, bread will sell for 1 shilling

grin Whether Akiolu likes it or not, I must make money this year!!
Let the markets be in our favour.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Reddit: 11:30pm On Apr 07, 2015
Josh121:

On what basis is this your assumption?

As for me and my household, we're locking into our teshere profit on Transcorp and moving on.

NSE, this is not the CHANGE we bargained for now angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:31pm On Apr 07, 2015
duni04:
God help those of us that are heavily exposed to both Oando and transcorp lipsrsealed

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Josh121(m): 11:36pm On Apr 07, 2015
Reddit:

On what basis is this your assumption?

As for me and my household, we're locking into our teshere profit on Transcorp and moving on.

NSE, this is not the CHANGE we bargained for now angry

Most people understand tony way of business than most of us

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 12:32am On Apr 08, 2015
ucheson2:
Good evening my people. As usual I want to use this medium to appeal to you all to go and sell your OANDO tomorow. My company wish to increase its to 3% in OANDO. Thank you so in advance much for helping us to bring down the price of OANDO.

Not again! Ucheson & Co. Limited
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 12:38am On Apr 08, 2015
Josh121:

Tony is a magician.. He did it before (UBA), he can do it again.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Moneysage: 1:13am On Apr 08, 2015
When FAITH, as it were in religious circles, is brought into the stock market, then we have sound recipe for dashed hopes and sleepless nights.

Audacious statements by monkey hunters and their cronies rarely have implications on the overall direction of the market.

In times like this - Earnings season - when all has been said and done (forecasts and shockers), what is left is for ORDINARY shareholders (grin) is to return to base:

Are you a trader? DUMP any stock whose Corporate action failed you. No time to start whining about some notorious CEO and what they did/didn't use shareholders money for, save for comic relief.

Are you a long 'termer'? STICK with stocks that have a solid history and management. Don't allow the emotions being "shared" by JIJO folks make you panic-sell.

Best wishes NSEMPA.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:36am On Apr 08, 2015
Cal done.. i go collect my 10kobo and get my bonus as well
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aloaye(m): 1:45am On Apr 08, 2015
Kevostica:

When shares are dropping in price. So far u are in for medium term u can buy .

Thanks, I get it now...Cheers
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Sokijosh: 1:50am On Apr 08, 2015
Good nite guys
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by duni04(m): 2:01am On Apr 08, 2015
Moneysage:
When FAITH, as it were in religious circles, is brought into the stock market, then we have sound recipe for dashed hopes and sleepless nights.

Audacious statements by monkey hunters and their cronies rarely have implications on the overall direction of the market.

In times like this - Earnings season - when all has been said and done (forecasts and shockers), what is left is for ORDINARY shareholders (grin) is to return to base:

Are you a trader? DUMP any stock whose Corporate action failed you. No time to start whining about some notorious CEO and what they did/didn't use shareholders money for, save for comic relief.

Are you a long 'termer'? STICK with stocks that have a solid history and management. Don't allow the emotions being "shared" by JIJO folks make you panic-sell.

Best wishes NSEMPA.
Very true. On the whole the result was fair because despite the meager EPS, they still remembered to pay their shareholders. But it still raises a lot of questions. Revenues grew by more than 120% but i don't understand how taxation and other costs increased astronomically. Someone needs to thoroughly investigate the expenses those people are hiding under "costs". It probably includes the cost of buying Tony's new Private Jet undecided
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ugoobuz: 2:09am On Apr 08, 2015
My people i have leant my lessons in this market... i think the best way to survive in this market is waiting until the result is out... that is my style after years of experience in this market. don't join bandwagon or arrive at investment judgment based on speculations. we must make money this year, just create your investing strategy. one love!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by makashava(m): 5:04am On Apr 08, 2015
There will be rampage for transcorp shares this week thier result is incoming 10th April Friday! Bon Chance ami.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:15am On Apr 08, 2015
makashava:
There will be rampage for transcorp shares this week thier result is incoming 10th April Friday! Bon Chance ami.

Which result? 1st quarter?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 7:16am On Apr 08, 2015
Elai147:

Tony is a magician.. He did it before (UBA), he can do it again.
well let see, he did nothing for uba. Buhari momentum was what made all stocks to soar, which include uba. But let see......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 08, 2015
megainvest:

This dip is due to profit taking as expected. After every sustained bull, traders must bank the monies made. As long as there is no significant political mishap in the coming days, it is expected that the market will gradually resume the uptrend again. Furthermore, the earning season is still on so it is expected that companies which will give good results in the coming days will still host the bulls till the dividend ex-date. What happens after that will depend largely on the polices / decisions of the new government, oil price and general economic outlook.

Thanks for the detailed explanation.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 7:46am On Apr 08, 2015
immanuello:
well let see, he did nothing for uba. Buhari momentum was what made all stocks to soar, which include uba. But let see......
lol, Sir he did a lot. Have a look at the volume of UBA shares traded in the days after the result was released. 450m shares in 2 days is a lot.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 7:48am On Apr 08, 2015
immanuello:
It was a relief bull. The president elect has my congratulation. But his economic policies and management team are yet to be seen. It was the sudden disappearance of the great election tension, helped greatly by GEJ's swift concession of victory and embrace of change himself that made stocks soar.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 8:04am On Apr 08, 2015
makashava:
Are you sure!!! we shall all see! For me, i never trust anybody in business or anything involving money. I only trust knowledge/intellect and experience. I am not surprised for corporate mafian man, tony, this man will often try much to make money off investor, so investors better be smarter than him to make money with or else,investors will be on the loss side. Investors are tony's prey!! chai chai. Well if transcorp can go back to say #2.40 ,pls wake me up.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 8:24am On Apr 08, 2015
zendi:
It was a relief bull. The president elect has my congratulation. But his economic policies and management team are yet to be seen. It was the sudden disappearance of the great election tension, helped greatly by GEJ's swift concession of victory and embrace of change himself that made stocks soar.
Then let ...... for another opportunity for mr market to fire all the cylinders!! May 29 or unanticipated peaceful April 11 guber in much volatile states across the length and breath of d federation.Or unexpected incredible first quarter result from banks and perhaps from
{

transcorp. ubcap. uba. afriprud;

}
Hmmm, lols!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by duni04(m): 8:53am On Apr 08, 2015
Afriprud q1 results out today. Anyone with expo?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 9:21am On Apr 08, 2015
Crude oil may soon be heading real south, with the entrance of Iranian supply into an already oversupplied market, and oil is the fundamental of the nig economy. But let's put that in the backburner for now. For now let's be at alert. Fbnh can single handedly reverse mkt direction even today. From the days of Soludo fbn had influence over mkt direction in ways that many did not realize. And it has just posted a better than expected result.

(1) (2) (3) ... (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) ... (7858) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: talk2me2, Ginalex(f), KayOn1, xezoid(m), STNWAUME(m), Jonwest, aberdeenshire, Adinije(f) and 22 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.