Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,154 members, 7,949,961 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 02:19 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11534016 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (8168) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigx(m): 12:40pm On Jun 12, 2013
fxisreal:

may be u were not around during the 2008/2011 burst given such advice this period of time on stocks with already good rally

my thoughts exactly.

Me, I don tie wallet
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 12:49pm On Jun 12, 2013
fxisreal

I said in the post above that you should make sure u exit at the right time. Some people put Stop Lose after some profit. U can put mental Stop Lose. The idea is buy momentum, not exactly high, and sell low. Make sure there is no close resistance line. See those who just entered Okomu, about 15%! See Dangote Sugar!
I can say without fear of contradictions that that is what few select of your Ogas at the top are doing. Open your ears and eyes very well and you will see it from their discussions. They dont sit in any bus in the car park . Some of these buses are not roadworthy. I wish us good luck.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zedecus: 12:49pm On Jun 12, 2013
am an newbie, i need to know where to start in termds of buying stocks and monitoring them. please help a brother. i will welcome tips and maybe simple steps on how to go about this whole thing.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 12:51pm On Jun 12, 2013
Born 2be Rich:

You guys should enjoy ur UBA loot jare..

see my oga oooo wey still dey enjoy him own loot hmmmm i dey feel ur parol sha
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxisreal: 1:05pm On Jun 12, 2013
Toluway: fxisreal

I said in the post above that you should make sure u exit at the right time. Some people put Stop Lose after some profit. U can put mental Stop Lose. The idea is buy high and sell low. See those whi just entered Okomu, about 15%! See Dangote Sugar!
I can say without fear of contradictions that that is what few select of your Ogas at the top are doing. Open your ears and eyes very well and you will see it from their discussions. They dont sit in any bus in the car park . Some of these buses are not roadworthy. I wish us good luck.

bro u have a point, but most of the time those benefit this type of strategy u mention is brokers and those closer to the broker. we in a month of selling for pple like me not buy time if you have not bought few week ago.
let me site an example that happen to me just last week b4 the stock finally sold on monday. i place a sell order for a stock which keep closing on bid since last wednesday, but all unit i put for sells can not be sold at once. tell me y? thank for the extension of the bull that gives room for the sales
the question is what are the reasons the stock closing on bid but but the number of unit u want to sell can not be sold at once? come to think of broker, my broker has being doing wonderful job for me ever since i join
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 1:08pm On Jun 12, 2013
stockbull: too much fun all the way
LONG time? people are asking of you about the low good stock to buy any one?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by brio(m): 1:15pm On Jun 12, 2013
fxisreal:

bro u have a point, but most of the time those benefit this type of strategy u mention is brokers and those closer to the broker. we in a month of selling for pple like me not buy time if you have not bought few week ago.
let me site an example that happen to me just last week b4 the stock finally sold on monday. i place a sell order for a stock which keep closing on bid since last wednesday, but all unit i put for sells can not be sold at once. tell me y? thank for the extension of the bull that gives room for the sales
the question is what are the reasons the stock closing on bid but but the number of unit u want to sell can not be sold at once? come to think of broker, my broker has being doing wonderful job for me ever since i join
Please fxisreal which broker are u using
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ileman: 1:20pm On Jun 12, 2013
if you want your dream to come to reality,then wake up first.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 1:29pm On Jun 12, 2013
Michael11stock: lol my oga when person keep huge amount of money for house and night come u think sey him go sleep without holding cutlass for hand so that him go fit cut him losses just incase any intruder come in for nite ha ha ha no forget sleep off ooo
my house is good and my cutlass is side, me sleep off ? never, am from sleep they post in this topic. forget ur old cutlass look for new ones and put it in good house.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 1:41pm On Jun 12, 2013
Michael11stock: I Just balance for chair dey smile at my darling UBA anybody want join me?
my boys are there befor you, you can se them there. me i cant come there now i dey for one big man house dey sleep the man know they house bout i hope the man go come back small time.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 1:49pm On Jun 12, 2013
Born 2be Rich: Market done dey fly see as everybody is happy and jubilating...remember that what goes up must come down..guys dont loose your gaurd o..watch the market well. any slight shake you jump out immediately cheesy
that is what am traying to tell them that two much suger is not good for body?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 1:55pm On Jun 12, 2013
ihedioramma: my boys are there befor you, you can se them there. me i cant come there now i dey for one big man house dey sleep the man know they house bout i hope the man go come back small time.
Ha ha ha ihedioramma!!! My oga at the top i see u, enjoy enjoy enjoy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 2:03pm On Jun 12, 2013
fxisreal

I suffer the same problem Oga mi. Nigerian environment is the issue. Do you know that I sent six orders yesterday to a big brokerage firm like Meristem, at Market price, and non of them was executed! By the time I repeated the orders this morning, I had lost many thousands of Nigeria because the bulls are really charging now. I had to call the young chaps at the firm, speaking to one officer or the other and finally with an actual broker, for about an hour, exchanging one detail and another, why trying to find out why my orders were not executed. He didn't really no why a couple of the orders didn't go through. I told myself not to get frustrsted and repeated the orders at much higher prices, after all I'm trading on momentum. Live must go on.

Apart from this, to get my orders executed in the past, after doing all the clicks from the computer to send the mandates, I still have to call my brokers, telling them I have sent so and so others o. abeg o. But when i callef the guy i used to speak to yesterday, he did not pick my call and all the cookies crumbled. This is Nigeria, if you think only click click from the computer will do it for you, you have anothet think coming. The struggle continues.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxisreal: 2:14pm On Jun 12, 2013

I suffer the same problem Oga mi. Nigerian environment is the issue. Do you know that I sent six orders yesterday to a big brokerage firm like Meristem, at Market price, and non of them was executed! By the time I repeated the orders this morning, I had lost many thousands of Nigeria because the bulls are really charging now. I had to call the young chaps at the firm, speaking to one officer or the other and finally with an actual broker, for about an hour, exchanging one detail and another, why trying to find out why my orders were not executed. He didn't really no why a couple of the orders didn't go through. I told myself not to get frustrsted and repeated the orders at much higher prices, after all I'm trading on momentum. Live must go on.
Apart from this, to get my orders executed in the past, after doing all the clicks from the computer to send the mandates, I still have to call my brokers, telling them I have sent so and so others o. abeg o. But when i callef the guy i used to speak to yesterday, he did not pick my call and all the cookies crumbled. This is Nigeria, if you think only click click from the computer will do it for you, you have anothet think coming. The struggle continues.

i even call my broker before i send order and call after the order sent and monitor my cscs to know if order got execute or not for decision to stop or re-place the order

for the reason u stated above, that y i like selling during the bull when others are buying vice versa
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 12, 2013
And dey all dropped today..is dis d end of d bulls reign? sadAnd dey all dropped today..is dis d end of d bulls reign?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9jaCrusade: 2:48pm On Jun 12, 2013
datovid :
And dey all dropped today..is dis d end of d bulls reign? sadAnd dey all dropped today..is dis d end of d bulls reign?

friend, we shall see
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 3:05pm On Jun 12, 2013
Michael11stock: Ha ha ha ihedioramma!!! My oga at the top i see u, enjoy enjoy enjoy
NO BE ME BE OGA AT THE TOP NA STOCKBULL AND BORN 2BE RICH and three of my oga's at the top BE OGA AT THE TOP. ME ENJOY ? NO O PERSON WAY DEY SLEEP THEY ENJOY? ME NA DREAM I DEY NOW O, look for new cutlass and keep it well ooo not just one if am up from my dream and sleep i will tell you what to do with them.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxisreal: 3:53pm On Jun 12, 2013
hmmmm law union who is buying and who is selling. one of them must be right sha watching....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 3:55pm On Jun 12, 2013
TODEY'S MARKET IS EXAMPLE OF WHAT AM SAYING TODEY. PLS STOCKBULL AND BORN 2BE RICH, why did arm recommends suspended on shares of dangflour mills and the stock make profit today? pls tell me the way i will understand it .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigx(m): 4:04pm On Jun 12, 2013
ihedioramma: TODEY'S MARKET IS EXAMPLE OF WHAT AM SAYING TODEY. PLS STOCKBULL AND BORN 2BE RICH, why did arm recommends suspended on shares of dangflour mills and the stock make profit today? pls tell me the way i will understand it .

at times we know better than analysts
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 4:13pm On Jun 12, 2013
mercylicious:

Am cutting my losses on oando. Placed a sell order today.
I just found out that they listed their right issue that was bought at N12 today.so expect more free fall.
The result may not push the market as the newly listed right will also get 2012 dividend. So am out. A bad speculative move.

Sorry about your loss. Why not wait a little? Except if you bought for short term. You may also decide to sell a small position first and see how the stock will go in the next few months before deciding to sell the rest. Good luck.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 4:20pm On Jun 12, 2013
mercylicious:

Dt dangote sugar own dey vex me. Me wey dem show am for dream , I come talk am here bt no take action as d price dey fall then.
Since then, dem don vex, dem no show me anyother stock.
...Crying.

Too bad...sorry. I bought at 9.50 and have already made 30% in 8 days.. This Dangote dey fear me o... Anyway my eyes dey wide open for their mata sha.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 4:21pm On Jun 12, 2013
9free:
Madam, please stop crying ooohhh.
At this time we need your dreams more than your tears. We permit you to sleep and dream dreams of stocks that will deliver high capital gains from today onwards.

Seconded.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 4:45pm On Jun 12, 2013

fxisreal:

i even call my broker before i send order and call after the order sent and monitor my cscs to know if order got execute or not for decision to stop or re-place the order
for the reason u stated above, that y i like selling during the bull when others are buying vice versa

Please Toluway & fxisreal I need an online brokerage firm where I can carry out transactions without my physical presence in their office and I understand Meristem offers such service. My question is have you ever tried to withdraw money from your accounts? Is there any hassle to this? Because I no wan put my money for Jangolova o... Please those that have had experience with Meristem should give advice.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxisreal: 5:42pm On Jun 12, 2013
Elai147:
Please Toluway & fxisreal I need an online brokerage firm where I can carry out transactions without my physical presence in their office and I understand Meristem offers such service. My question is have you ever tried to withdraw money from your accounts? Is there any hassle to this? Because I no wan put my money for Jangolova o... Please those that have had experience with Meristem should give advice.

physical presence ke? i have never set my eyes on my broker before, i don't order online myself, i use e-mail to send mandate to my account manager, but before send i call and call again after mandate sent. withdrawn is d easiest thing from them bro, b4 2011 strictly cheque issue after 5days of the sale but more easy now with GTB they transfer it instantly once i request for it even to my saving account unlike b4 strictly current account. may be they don't know the different sha because i use to send them 10 digit number thatz no different with current i think
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by manie(m): 5:46pm On Jun 12, 2013
@ 9free we never hear from you at SMN, hope all is well
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 12, 2013
The problem with buying during the bulls is dt u might nt see stocks to buy. I placed order for vitafoam and it has nt been bought after 2days. Neimeth, agleventis is nowhere to be found too. The best time to buy is wen there is no rush.
Frm my nascon loot, I bought afriprud, vitafoam,eterna oil ,ubacap and oando. Afriprud and vitafoam has been on fire. I don't know if they have actually sold my oando. Dt stock might get to N8. It was a very wrong one. I wished I went d nascon style wit vitafoam cos I put over 50% of my portfolio on nascon.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 7:01pm On Jun 12, 2013
Elai147:

it's easy with meritrade.you submit withdrawal request, the money get natured after three days and it's sent to your account and you will be alerted on phone and email.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 7:14pm On Jun 12, 2013
@fxisreal and Stockbull.. Thank you very much for this clarification. I will try and open an account with them. Please is Meristem and Meritrade the same? I can't seem to find any information on Meritrade.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigx(m): 7:20pm On Jun 12, 2013
Elai147: @fxisreal and Stockbull.. Thank you very much for this clarification. I will try and open an account with them. Please is Meristem and Meritrade the same? I can't seem to find any information on Meritrade.

Meristem owns Meritrade
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 7:22pm On Jun 12, 2013
mercylicious: The problem with buying during the bulls is dt u might nt see stocks to buy. I placed order for vitafoam and it has nt been bought after 2days. Neimeth, agleventis is nowhere to be found too. The best time to buy is wen there is no rush.
Frm my nascon loot, I bought afriprud, vitafoam,eterna oil ,ubacap and oando. Afriprud and vitafoam has been on fire. I don't know if they have actually sold my oando. Dt stock might get to N8. It was a very wrong one. I wished I went d nascon style wit vitafoam cos I put over 50% of my portfolio on nascon.

I placed order for CAP Plc a week ago but buying has not been possible. I am thinking of diverting the funds to another coy if I still can't get it by the end of the week.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 7:23pm On Jun 12, 2013
bigx:

Meristem owns Meritrade

Thanks a lot

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (8168) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.