Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,250 members, 7,880,931 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:28 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7446) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11149719 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7443) (7444) (7445) (7446) (7447) (7448) (7449) ... (7857) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yak(m): 7:37pm On Jan 05
I want to appreciate everyone here for helping out in my investment journey.
I joined the train as a complete novice on July 13 last year when I bought my first stocks (Dangsugar).
Since then, I have made mistakes, learnt new things read books and read every single post on this thread and I must say the quality of conversations here is top-notch.
To the glory of God, I'm over 40 percent up within this period thanks to you all. Hope to keep doing things till I reach 1000000 percent.

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 7:54pm On Jan 05
yak:
I joined the train as a complete novice on July 13 last year when I bought my first stocks (Dangsugar).
Since then, I have made mistakes, learnt new things read books and read every single post on this thread and I must say the quality of conversations here is top-notch.
To the glory of God, I'm over 40 percent up within this period thanks to you all. Hope to keep doing things till I reach 1000000 percent.

Congratulations, you are a fast learner.
You wicked o... You want to be a trillionaire by trading stock? grin grin grin. Nascon is holding me since last year.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yak(m): 7:56pm On Jan 05
thebargainhunte:

Congratulations, you are a fast learner.
You wicked o... You want to be a trillionaire by trading stock? grin grin grin. Nascon is holding me since last year.

Didn't you see how my brother's went home for Christmas?
Don't you want me to do same in my home state and share pictures 😁😁😁?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 8:00pm On Jan 05
yak:

Didn't you see how my brother's went home for Christmas?
Don't you want me to do same in my home state and share pictures 😁😁😁?

Are they trillionaires? You want to oppress us here with your trillionaire status grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 8:13pm On Jan 05
thebargainhunte:
Na my greed o. I for spread am, but my fund for the market too small. I don't like playing Kalo Kalo for the market, I hate taking unnecessary risk, that was the reason I sticked with dangfoods cos e too sure then.

It's still sure even now... One best rule of investment is always be cautious of the safety of your CAPITAL

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 8:15pm On Jan 05
yak:

This your percent looks like CRYPTO grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 9:05pm On Jan 05
Oando drop today. But overall gain small this week. The sideways trading don do. I am still bullish on it and looking forward to at least 400% this year.

Transcorp already done a 1000% since this time last year shocked

DD please. Not an investment advice.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by edwardaigb: 9:05pm On Jan 05
Loco, God is your strength.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 9:06pm On Jan 05
onegentleguy:

But for some inexplicable reason, this response should've been on the same date as your post above.
...didn't quite understand the difficulty with login in.

On JAIZ BANK, only if you knew that the glorified micro-finance bank as you put it, is among the top DMBs currently well placed to reap great returns from the persistently hawkish MP environment.
Little wonder why there was an astronomical rise in NPM (ref: 185%) in their Q3, 2023 financial print, following a near 36,800bps growth from playing in certain class of FII.

Interestingly, the said bank is about the only quoted coy in that sector with a seeming "antibody" that shields her from certain policy restrictions by the regulator/Apex bank in view of her operating model.

Only if you knew that...

Most folks will recall I initially highlighted the value accretive potential in JAIZ BANK @ N1.4 at about the same time I gave a buy rating on STERLING @ N1.7--1.8.
When that bank (JAIZ) begins it's run, "the jug will be 2.5--3x filled" before...

Technically, the chart is doing something I love to see.

CAVEAT: NOT to be inferred as any sought of investment advice. Due diligence still applies as always.

It is well!

WAPCO... WAPCO... WAPCO!
How many times did I call you?

As I child, I use to like taking a walk to the double 5 boulevard just beside the 60th avenue.
...it's a serenely calm place to be. cheesy cool

So much post to read from (just hope there hasn't been any e-fighting), yet not much time to do so.
Keep up the energy folks!

It is well.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 9:47pm On Jan 05
BabsO2:
Oando drop today. But overall gain small this week. The sideways trading don do. I am still bullish on it and looking forward to at least 400% this year.

Transcorp already done a 1000% since this time last year shocked

DD please. Not an investment advice.

This OANDO discuss eh... We wan resurrect am again
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 10:03pm On Jan 05
megawealth01:

Requires no discussion. Enough said grin
Just reporting back on market performance.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TiiY: 10:10pm On Jan 05
megawealth01:

I use MERITRADE.by MERISTEM. Maybe others will tell you what they use and probably the best

If you are new to stock trading, please don't start trading yet until you have read from chapter 1 of this forum until date so you can understand the koko of stock trading

Thank you For this, I will glady like other people to tell me what they use.

I like to read the koko of stock trading as you call it, but reading 0ver 7k pages is a lot. Please can you point me on what to read so i can get the basic understanding.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KayOn1: 10:11pm On Jan 05
yak:

If you have read every single post on this thread, Na your type Nigeria dey find. Congratulations on how far you've come and your future can only be greater.
Happy New Year!!!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 10:15pm On Jan 05
TiiY:

Thank you For this, I will glady like other people to tell me what they use.

I like to read the koko of stock trading as you call it, but reading 0ver 7k pages is a lot. Please can you point me on what to read so i can get the basic understanding.

Abeg read all the pages for your money's safety good and digest so you don't think this market is a get rich quick scheme...

Don't start investing until you have the above

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KayOn1: 10:18pm On Jan 05
megawealth01:

Thought you bought at #4km?

I got in at Km3 and left at km10.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TiiY: 10:34pm On Jan 05
yak:

I just started trading as well, Please can you share with me some ot the materials you read. What apps and stockbrocker do you use please
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yak(m): 10:47pm On Jan 05
TiiY:

I just started trading as well, Please can you share with me some ot the materials you read. What apps and stockbrocker do you use please

Read "My Wallst" (saw it as an app on playstore) and Investor's Handbook- Stocks Made Easy
Currently reading "The Intelligent Investor" (another app on playstore
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 10:54pm On Jan 05
KayOn1:

I got in at Km3 and left at km10.

See groove ooooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 11:05pm On Jan 05
Nice though but what about NestlΓ© and Cadbury? grin

thebargainhunte:
The gap between Ikeja hotel and transcohot is too wide like... One needs close its leg. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DrAkpa(m): 12:08am On Jan 06
sonofElElyon:

You can see the smile emoji at the end of his post... you think your response was suitable? Think it over

So if someone points a gun at your head and wears a smile while pulling the trigger, You will sit back happily and smile back at him while he is pulling the trigger? I think you should also think your response over.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sky2891: 2:58am On Jan 06
megawealth01:

OANDO.
One month till Feb 5th for the next court hearing/judgement/adjournment.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stronglink: 10:09am On Jan 06
megawealth01:

Prophet how far, Oando? Hope still dey?
yMcy56:
OANDO
Those guys are playing games...... grin

They rolled out fake offers to prevent the price from moving up......
One went and place 10M single unit at the highest price 13.05, why not clear the bids?
We dey watch them in 4D.... grinI honestly agree with you on this one.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 11:43am On Jan 06
stronglink:
yMcy56:
OANDO
Those guys are playing games...... grin

They rolled out fake offers to prevent the price from moving up......
One went and place 10M single unit at the highest price 13.05, why not clear the bids?
We dey watch them in 4D.... grinI honestly agree with you on this one.

FACTS don't lie

The BitterTruth is "OANDO management wants to delist but the price is what I don't KNOW..." The only thing that will change this is if "an heavy bag will fight back."

My opinion though...

I still have OANDO in my portfolio
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 12:42pm On Jan 06
Fidelity Bank has just submitted an application to the regulatry body for a right issue at #10 per share.
Qualification Date-5th
January, 2024.
Who has extra cash on ground at this time?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Trojan8(m): 1:15pm On Jan 06
Toluway:
Fidelity Bank has just submitted an application to the regulatry body for a right issue at #10 per share.
Qualification Date-5th
January, 2024.

No wonder people were rushing it all week. Damn
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:37pm On Jan 06
Toluway:
Qualification Date-5th
January, 2024.

WOW... The benefits of holding fidelity has been just full of blessings

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:42pm On Jan 06
Trojan8:

No wonder people were rushing it all week. Damn

Fidelity Bank has been seriously undervalued over the years... I believe it's ripe time for its true value to emerge

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by unite4real: 1:50pm On Jan 06
For every thought on fidelity, keep fcmb in mind, it will always be coming behind it. With WEMA following them.

DD

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Trojan8(m): 1:55pm On Jan 06
megawealth01:

Fidelity Bank has been seriously undervalued over the years... I believe it's ripe time for its true value to emerge

Just gutted I miss this Rights Issue. I will take a few positions in the coming weeks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 2:25pm On Jan 06
I want a cross deal at a bargain price on MUTUAL BENEFITS on MONDAY... Anyone that's interested should send me a mail so we discuss... This is the insurance company that got my attention this year...

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 3:29pm On Jan 06
megawealth01:
I want a cross deal at a bargain price on MUTUAL BENEFITS on MONDAY... Anyone that's interested should send me a mail so we discuss... This is the insurance company that got my attention this year...

Thanks
Meaning it is not available on the floor or you are buying above the cmp.You are really good in the game.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7443) (7444) (7445) (7446) (7447) (7448) (7449) ... (7857) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: MARKETJJC, emmasoft(m), Nvednutfr33(m), megawealth01, Olaide1295, vacanci, Locotrader(m), zendi, BullBearMkt(m) and 16 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.