Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,840 members, 7,930,912 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 11:42 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7810) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11414006 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7807) (7808) (7809) (7810) (7811) (7812) (7813) ... (8052) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 10:26am On Jun 10
Mpeace:
I hear say UBA right issue will be at N34.
All these people sef.

That will be nice if it sails through.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:34am On Jun 10
BabsO2:

That will be nice if it sails through.
It has been confirmed to be untrue. So we wait for official info from UBA

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KayOn1: 10:39am On Jun 10
Just wondering why AccessCorp started this rubbish this morning.
All my orders no one is getting filled at my price anymore. The whole market is about to be re-priced.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 11:01am On Jun 10
If you entered ACCESSBANK few days ago when I called it out...

Congratulations... Let's enjoy the ride together

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dapix: 11:03am On Jun 10
megawealth01:
If you entered ACCESSBANK few days ago when I called it out...

Congratulations... Let's enjoy the ride together

I don share myself into Access and Fidelity, at least dem no get choice but to move the price up for their right and public offer grin shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 11:22am On Jun 10
dapix:

I don share myself into Access and Fidelity, at least dem no get choice but to move the price up for their right and public offer grin shocked shocked

ACCESS suppose cross km30 in the long term

DYOR

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:23am On Jun 10
SonofElElyonRet:
just googled how to calculate.. yes. Divided by 5. That'll come to like N40 if price stays at N202.90 on qualification date...
There's a formula for calculating this, which OGG gave during McNichols bonus 2yrs ago or so...Can't remember it again.
You may be right with this short cut calculations, but you know what? Do not be discouraged if you picked or intend to pick before qualification Date...

VFD is planning additional capital raise of N30bn, so theres the need to make the shares liquid I Blvd.......this could possibly be done via low share price.

Once it's markdown, like earlier said, buy more to average down (fund required to average down will be low by that time), that's the best way I think it could be done, then we wait for their MM to step in at the right time....or you make it your medium/long term stock.

*Caveat: This is just my opinion and what I would have done/intend to do as well*
**DD applies**

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jaakay: 11:49am On Jun 10
CHAMs helping man recover all previously and ongoing school fees paid.😀
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KayOn1: 11:59am On Jun 10
Jaakay:
CHAMs helping man recover all previously and ongoing school fees paid.😀

👀 on the goal.
** Do not be carried away.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 12:19pm On Jun 10
yMcy56:

There's a formula for calculating this, which OGG gave during McNichols bonus 2yrs ago or so...Can't remember it again.
You may be right with this short cut calculations, but you know what? Do not be discouraged if you picked or intend to pick before qualification Date...

VFD is planning additional capital raise of N30bn, so theres the need to make the shares liquid I Blvd.......this could possibly be done via low share price.

Once it's markdown, like earlier said, buy more to average down (fund required to average down will be low by that time), that's the best way I think it could be done, then we wait for their MM to step in at the right time....or you make it your medium/long term stock.

*Caveat: This is just my opinion and what I would have done/intend to do as well*
**DD applies**

Adjusted Share Price = (Existing Share Price × Existing Number of Shares) / (Existing Number of Shares + New Shares Issued)

It is exactly the same as dividing the share price by five, considering four new shares plus one old share.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:20pm On Jun 10
More NB accumulation in cross deals @28....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:22pm On Jun 10
ositadima1:
Adjusted Share Price = (Existing Share Price × Existing Number of Shares) / (Existing Number of Shares + New Shares Issued)

It is exactly the same as dividing the share price by five, considering four new shares plus one old share.
Thanks

So if it's 1 for every three held for instance, is it the same thing?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 12:32pm On Jun 10
grin
KayOn1:

👀 on the goal.
** Do not be carried away.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 12:32pm On Jun 10
yMcy56:

Thanks

So if it's 1 for every three held for instance, is it the same thing?

In this case, you multiply the share price by 3 and divide by 4, calculating the cost of 3 old shares divided by the new equivalent of 4 shares (one new and 3 old).

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KayOn1: 12:46pm On Jun 10
megawealth01:
grin

For this market, some people just dey quietly dey enter & exit trades dey cash out with 25% profit on each cycle.
All this TA people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KayOn1: 12:51pm On Jun 10
dapix:

Who RI epp
We still dey wait for Wema Bank own till now.

DD advised.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:06pm On Jun 10
KayOn1:

For this market, some people just dey quietly dey enter & exit trades dey cash out with 25% profit on each cycle.
All this TA people

CASH is king grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by talk2me2: 1:07pm On Jun 10
New finance officer. Poor result suspected.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:07pm On Jun 10
talk2me2:
New finance officer. Poor result suspected.

Where?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 1:10pm On Jun 10
Shalom428:
If you have good money that you don't want to lose and you are risk adverse, just align with money market jejely for now. NGX defiles all analysis at the moment. Floor market is more attractive than RI.. Lol ...

The game right now is for the market makers, the money bags that can afford to average down, the bullion vans that want controlling shares in some companies most especially banks and the highly experienced investors.

If you don't fall in any of the above categories, save yourself some sleepless night and invest in short term MM instruments, the rate is good right now. Be a smart investor. When the coast is clear , even the blind will see.

Shalom

Quite frankly,you are probably right!

But don't forget that there are folks with good cash flow from their business or job that buy good dividend paying stocks once every week or once every month of the year.

For me,I believe time in the market is better than timing the market.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SetrakusRa(m): 1:17pm On Jun 10
megawealth01:

Where?

Caverton maybe
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KayOn1: 1:35pm On Jun 10
megawealth01:

CASH is king grin
Cash is no longer king at the moment. Holding the right stocks ...
The breakouts wey dey road dey come eh, 2 no fit divide them though some people will be left holding the ...

** DD advised.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 1:45pm On Jun 10
Finally, Totalenergies sell first 100k units in a very long time. Appreciates by 10%.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Shalom428: 1:56pm On Jun 10
EDUECO:

Quite frankly,you are probably right!

But don't forget that there are folks with good cash flow their business or job that buy good dividend paying stocks once every week or once every month of the year.

For me,I believe time in the market is better than timing the market.
The message is actually for the people who don't have deep understanding about how the market works and are risk averse . Short terms instruments like Tbills is a safe place for such people for now cos the rates are not bad.

There is always money in the market, bull or bear , people make money. I remember pointing out NB a few weeks ago when it was ₦23. People are cashing out, you just need to do your due diligence.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 2:14pm On Jun 10
KayOn1:

Cash is no longer king at the moment. Holding the right stocks ...
The breakouts wey dey road dey come eh, 2 no fit divide them though some people will be left holding the ...

** DD advised.

You win
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 2:27pm On Jun 10
Shalom428:
The message is actually for the people who don't have deep understanding about how the market works and are risk averse . Short terms instruments like Tbills is a safe place for such people for now cos the rates are not bad.

There is always money in the market, bull or bear , people make money. I remember pointing out NB a few weeks ago when it was ₦23. People are cashing out, you just need to do your due diligence.
Alright
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by talk2me2: 2:28pm On Jun 10
Locotrader:
Which kind wahala be this?
Village people Don put hand for champion come put hand for IEI again.

No wonder they posted a big loss in this year's Q1 to pull the price back.Its a pity for #1.60

many people no they hear word it go soon happen to them again
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 2:32pm On Jun 10
ACCESSCORP did well today!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 2:35pm On Jun 10
RIP chairman cutix
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KayOn1: 2:56pm On Jun 10
Streetinvestor2:
RIP chairman cutix

Who - One of the Uzodike's or ...

Abeg o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by handsomebolanle: 3:07pm On Jun 10
EDUECO:
ACCESSCORP did well today!
Most likely a Dump tomorrow 🤷🏽‍♂️
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogoo4real: 3:18pm On Jun 10
Please has anyone received their Okomo Oil Palm Plc Dividend which payment date was 23rd May

(1) (2) (3) ... (7807) (7808) (7809) (7810) (7811) (7812) (7813) ... (8052) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: NapoleonHill, SpaceX and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.