Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,225 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:23 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7878) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11178368 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7875) (7876) (7877) (7878) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SonofElElyonRet: 7:54pm On Jul 11
SpaceX:
one Love.

You need to stop changing my posts man. That's criminal. Won't tell you again
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 7:55pm On Jul 11
CUTIX PLC...

Dividend of 15k PLUS a bonus of 1 for 1.

Another one of the winners in my outline/recommendations and investment guide--Series 2. (for early subscribers)

Closed @ N4.2 today... up from the TEP range of N3--3.5. Infact, a section of my prime subscribers were previously guided to take position @ N2.7--2.85.
I expect the coy to retest it's 52W high of N4.5 and create a new high, possibly tomorrow.

CAVEAT: NOT an investment advice. ...due diligence still applies as always.

It is well

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 8:54pm On Jul 11
SonofElElyonRet:

Especially when the price for Access rights is higher than floor price which is strange. I want to sell my rights. Don't know how much one stands to gain.. 25,000 units of Access rights

Access Rights currently have no mark up above market price, hence are not sellable.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leparj(m): 8:56pm On Jul 11
Raider76:

I understand you can trade it on the NGX floor under the Board OTC and Symbol RR24ACCESS. I tried it on Morgan iTrade. I found the reserve price was 1kobo per share but no bids or offers. I thought for 1kobo per share it is not worth the hassle so I didn't proceed

Will check it out.
1k per share is very poor.
Doesn't look worth it.
Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 9:20pm On Jul 11
SpaceX:
don't mention
Mod are u seeing that this guy is a criminal. This is how he will change your post to deceive people thinking is my original post
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 9:34pm On Jul 11
leparj:

Will check it out.
1k per share is very poor.
Doesn't look worth it.
Thanks.

The dilution of 1 to 2 is huge. This will weigh access future share price growth down shocked.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by unite4real: 10:12pm On Jul 11
nosa2:

I believe they said fx earnings shouldn't be paid out as dividends

Yes
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Picky1: 10:41pm On Jul 11
BabsO2:

The dilution of 1 to 2 is huge. This will weigh access future share price growth down shocked.

It's 1 for 2 shares. So if you have 10 shares you will have the right to buy 5 new shares.
It's probably better to buy on the floor and BS the rights.
This will let the big owners get what they want....bet they know what they are doing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7875) (7876) (7877) (7878) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.