Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,084 members, 7,893,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 05:13 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7895) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11210069 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7892) (7893) (7894) (7895) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 2:55pm
Meerahbel:
I sold out of anger as it was not moving. No regrets sha

That's usually the attitude of CUTIX, it's a slow and steady stock... Good for really long-term wealth creation... I bought years back... By the time they pay this current bonus my total holdings would have increased to thrice aside steady dividends

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ProphetUtuocha: 2:58pm
July 11, 1023:
ProphetUtuocha:
Expect huge shock from OANDO.
A major shift that will usher a breath of fresh air, positive for shareholders
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 3:00pm
Testimonies777:

E ku market OANDO & UCAP o!! grin grin grin grin

I dey Oando but not UCAP...

Na mcy get UCAP
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 3:07pm
shocked
ProphetUtuocha:
July 11, 1023:
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 3:08pm
ProphetUtuocha:
July 11, 1023:
prophet you too much....please were is your church?I want to be a member.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 3:21pm
Princkez:
prophet you too much....please were is your church?I want to be a member.

Give am offering joor
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 3:25pm
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 3:26pm
megawealth01:
Court says Oando minority shareholders cannot be forced to sell their shares

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nairametrics.com/2024/07/18/court-says-oando-minority-shareholders-cannot-be-forced-to-sell-their-shares/%3famp=1

If you plan on buying Oando or already in, please read this properly and be guided...

The game is still on grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mikeapollo: 3:56pm
ProphetUtuocha:
July 11, 1023:
My ''Oando Prophet'' is balling.
I knew Oando has huge prospects since over 2-3 years ago when I started accumulating; but the confidence and assurance in your comments/predictions about the company gave me added vibes.

Please release the hints on the new jewel that you said you have.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ololufemi: 3:58pm
Mankind2024:
Some individuals are known for promoting their own interests at any cost, with the sole intention of unloading their perceived value trapped stocks on unsuspecting investors who fail to do their due diligence. This unethical practice has been ongoing for years. These individuals often disguise their true intentions by including a disclaimer that reads 'not investment advice' while concealing the number of shares they hold in their portfolios.
It would be a welcome idea if Mr OGG can disclose his holding in OANDO before dumping it on self investors.
Yes,it's a free World, noone has given a testimony to the stocks pick by OGG in this forum.

I am not sure you should have made this Oando post a direct hit on OneGentleGuy. Some news platforms reported it as well so what should we say about them.

If you don't want to buy the market a person has decided to sell to the public, just keep it moving on the platform and ensure decorum is maintained.

Many who criticise OneGentleGuy seriously or jokinly still go back to engage him later and they will not blow it off the top of the roof.

Kindly check out his Veritas Kapital PLC and Chams PLC and Presco PLC when they were worth cherry picks several few years ago are some of the ones with mega growth.

These cherry picks were offered to members of this platform for free just like cherries that dropped on the floor.

🫡

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mikeapollo: 4:01pm
megawealth01:

If you plan on buying Oando or already in, please read this properly and be guided...

The game is still on grin

The court had stated that the adjournment was to allow the company to produce a report of compliance with the Court’s order dated June 7, 2022, which requires it to submit its Scheme of Arrangement document to the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and the NGX within 30 days, along with other instructions.
https://nairametrics.com/2024/07/18/court-says-oando-minority-shareholders-cannot-be-forced-to-sell-their-shares/

This means that the Court was always adjourning because Oando still delayed and failed to produce a report of compliance with the order to submit its Scheme of Arrangement document to SEC and NGX for the delisting of the shares!

It seems the case was delayed and frustrated by Oando itself!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 4:02pm
At this time,we remain loyal to oando.

Royalex & Co can wait for now let's chop this hot money first
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 4:16pm
Locotrader:
At this time,we remain loyal to oando.

Royalex & Co can wait for now let's chop this hot money first
Welcome back Sir.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mikeapollo: 4:32pm
megawealth01:

Plan with what you can spare/risk

For Oando, I have already spared/risked what I can plan with!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SonofElElyonRet: 4:34pm
mikeapollo:

The court had stated that the adjournment was to allow the company to produce a report of compliance with the Court’s order dated June 7, 2022, which requires it to submit its Scheme of Arrangement document to the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and the NGX within 30 days, along with other instructions.
https://nairametrics.com/2024/07/18/court-says-oando-minority-shareholders-cannot-be-forced-to-sell-their-shares/

This means that the Court was always adjourning because Oando still delayed and failed to produce a report of compliance with the order to submit its Scheme of Arrangement document to SEC and NGX for the delisting of the shares!

Good 😁
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Raider76: 5:00pm
mikeapollo:

What's important now is what's going on on the floor of the NGX. Let's see how far the rally goes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7892) (7893) (7894) (7895) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: emmasoft(m), coinbrood, jamace(m), handsomebolanle, ghm, Ojoboak(m), robobo and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.