Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,968 members, 7,899,417 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:25 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7907) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11233894 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7904) (7905) (7906) (7907) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ProphetUtuocha: 8:11am
Folks should keep an eye on Oando. Interesting developments soon.
I won't talk much!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mankind2024: 8:13am
Page 16 of the report reveals an impressive 2024 Q2 EPS increase of 0.65k from 0.26k in 2023 Q2. This remarkable growth is even more noteworthy considering the reinvestment of 2023 dividends to fund the ongoing development of the new Transcorp Hotel in Ikoyi.
I must correct my previous understatement - Transcorp Hotels is not just a profitable company but a powerhouse with tremendous potential. Mark my words, this company is poised to triple an investment value of N10M to N25M within just three years. Keep a close eye on its progress - it's one to ⌚️⏱️🕛⏳️⌚️⏱️watch!

unite4real:

If all the earning is impossibly paid as dividend, it will be about 0.66% dividend yield without withholding.

It's a good N6 and below stock for dividend hunters. Again, who knows if the magicians will push the price further due to the seemingly impressive result.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 8:54am
emmanuelewumi:

It can't fly, it will be challenged in the court

it has flew. The Act is passed. Should we await Bankers Committee instituting an action in court?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 9:03am
ositadima1:

Simplifying

1. Central Bank's approach:
Simplified: The Central Bank's actions seem contradictory. They're trying to solve problems but might be creating new ones. Their strategy probably won't work, especially since the government (fiscal policies) isn't helping much.

2. Cost of Funds (CoF) and Inflation:
Simplified: Borrowing money will likely become more expensive. Prices might rise a little in the next 3 months, but could rise more quickly in the 3 months after that.

3. Banking sector implications:
Simplified: Banks that already have a good mix of loans and investments will do better than banks that rely mostly on making new loans.

4. Investment strategy:
Simplified: It's smart to invest in companies that have protection against economic ups and downs. Right now, keeping your money safe is just as important as trying to make it grow.

5. Fixed Income Instruments (FII):
Simplified: Interest rates for savings and bonds will probably stay high for a while. Banks, the Central Bank, and the government all need money, so they're willing to pay higher interest.

6. Equity market outlook:
Simplified: More people might start buying stocks to protect their money from losing value. This could keep the stock market from falling, especially for certain strong companies.

7. Sector-specific opportunities:
Simplified: Some healthy companies in industries that can do well during tough economic times will likely perform better than others.

8. Overall economic environment:
Simplified: The economy is facing big challenges, but this creates both risks and opportunities for investors.

You get time o grin grin

But seriously, in communications, simplicity is the ultimate form of elegance.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mikeapollo: 9:28am
ProphetUtuocha:
I won't talk much!

Hi Prophet, thanks for the heads up.
These are my own feelings/suspicions/expectations about Oando in the near term:
i. capital raise e.g. public offer, rights issue, OR
ii. bonus issue to shareholders (as compensation in lieu of dividend due to the negative retained earnings)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 9:53am
grin
Streetinvestor2:
Why are all this guys waiting till last minute to release results. It is making the market dull
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dapix: 9:59am
Ding grin shocked cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GracefulLau: 10:00am
Ding!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ginalex(f): 10:00am
Ding

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 10:03am
Olaide1295:

You overrate money against power. If he does that, he will blame himself. Mind you, he can only do it once before being rendered unable to do it again.
After God, na Government. Don't underestimate the government. If tomorrow, they decide to tax him specially. President only needs to get the legislatures to do that. It becomes a law and even the supreme court has to follow the laws.

Are we ready for the multiplier effects of that?

Our economy is very fragile. All the big banks and financial institutions are highly exposed to Dangote businesses.

This will have a negative effect on NGX and shareholders in Dangote businesses

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 10:07am
grin cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chimex38: 10:18am
GracefulLau:
Ding!

Ginalex:
Ding

Coperate Action grin
New bot recruits above
Approved by;
Board Chairman: KarlTom grin
CEO: Dapix grin

Small small, Una don dey form Incorporated Companygrin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:26am
Pullback in UCAP......
For interested dividend hunters....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ggoldmine: 10:27am
grin Seriously, that ding is becoming helpful in understanding time-based comments, as sometimes I can read comments without looking at the date/time. That can be almost confusing.

chimex38:

Cooperate Action grin
New bot recruits above
Approved by;
Board Chairman: KarlTom grin
CEO: Dapix grin

Small small, Una don dey form Incorporated Companygrin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by unite4real: 10:39am
Mankind2024:
Page 16 of the report reveals an impressive 2024 Q2 EPS increase of 0.65k from 0.26k in 2023 Q2. This remarkable growth is even more noteworthy considering the reinvestment of 2023 dividends to fund the ongoing development of the new Transcorp Hotel in Ikoyi.
I must correct my previous understatement - Transcorp Hotels is not just a profitable company but a powerhouse with tremendous potential. Mark my words, this company is poised to triple an investment value of N10M to N25M within just three years. Keep a close eye on its progress - it's one to ⌚️⏱️🕛⏳️⌚️⏱️watch!

if the price remain at around N100, it will take a decade to earn a dividend yield of up to 10%.

their performance is impressive i must say but the price is too much.

It will remain on full offer in spite the impressive performance.

It all boiled down to the earning per share which translate to expected dividend yield that may still be less than 0.4% since they have to retain some.

the growth of the share price from around N5 to N100 is suspect
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:44am
ProphetUtuocha:
I won't talk much!
Just tell us whatever it is.
Those who won't buy won't buy and those who will buy will buy regardless........but such info will be useful for some of us.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 10:46am
Keep an eye on DangoteFoods. Interesting developments soon.
I won't talk much!... cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 10:47am
Olaide1295:

You overrate money against power. If he does that, he will blame himself. Mind you, he can only do it once before being rendered unable to do it again.
After God, na Government. Don't underestimate the government. If tomorrow, they decide to tax him specially. President only needs to get the legislatures to do that. It becomes a law and even the supreme court has to follow the laws.
I disagree. Money is the real power .was it power they use win election. It was money power that won them election. The people is the greatest power which you can use money to make them allign to your side.If he decides to source his crude from outside. And declare his products for export only nothing anyone can do than to negotiate. As long as not criminal accusations is hanging on his head. The governor of adamawa at a time made products from his farm for export only....the red general
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sterlingD(m): 10:48am
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 10:54am
KarlTom:
Keep an eye on DangoteFoods. Interesting developments soon.
I won't talk much!... cool

Are you sure, with the current wotowoto between Dangote and Tinubu boys

The elections are over, the government should try to move the counter forward and allow investors to make money
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 10:55am
Everywhere RED... shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 10:58am
ProphetUtuocha:
I won't talk much!
Pls free this thread with oando matter for some time.i know you are lying and nothing about oando is divine. Pls let this thread breathe from oando.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 11:08am
KarlTom:
Everywhere RED... shocked

why he no go Red. when una want collect 70% reward from wetin una no work for / put in any risk for

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 11:22am
robobo:

why he no go Red. when una want collect 70% reward from wetin una no work for / put in any risk for

Maybe Tony will withdraw his handshake with tinubu now. Na shareholders lose pass. Wind fall profit in form of special dividend we no see, now govt wants to take almost everything. Obodo oyinbo govt sef no do reach like this.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Laso09: 11:45am
Streetinvestor2:
I disagree. Money is the real power .was it power they use win election. It was money power that won them election. The people is the greatest power which you can use money to make them allign to your side.If he decides to source his crude from outside. And declare his products for export only nothing anyone can do than to negotiate. As long as not criminal accusations is hanging on his head. The governor of adamawa at a time made products from his farm for export only....the red general

The petroleum refinery business is a highly competitive one with tiny margin.
Selling his product abroad will reduce his profit margin and might even end in a loss.
The refinery was built on the understanding that they would have a ready-made market for its products.
Competing against established refineries for market share outside will be rough.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zegra: 11:52am
emmanuelewumi:

Are you sure, with the current wotowoto between Dangote and Tinubu boys

The elections are over, the government should try to move the counter forward and allow investors to make money

I share your concern too

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 12:13pm
Na me be Tinubu or Edun? shocked
robobo:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ggoldmine: 12:17pm
Hi people. Does anyone know a thing or two about ARM mutual funds. Are they prompt in payout?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 12:22pm
Laso09:

The petroleum refinery business is a highly competitive one with tiny margin.
Selling his product abroad will reduce his profit margin and might even end in a loss.
The refinery was built on the understanding that they would have a ready-made market for its products.
Competing against established refineries for market share outside will be rough.
The African continent alone is a big market.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:22pm
ggoldmine:
Hi people. Does anyone know a thing or two about ARM mutual funds. Are they prompt in payout?
Yes!
ARM is very effective and well managed.
Top notch customer service and prompt response on enquiries as well as payout.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7904) (7905) (7906) (7907) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: courage89(m), naturalflow, megawealth01, Streetinvestor2, Jerry59, Jonwest, yMcy56(f), omosuji(m), Mpeace(m) and 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 1
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.