Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,545 members, 7,901,604 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:22 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7915) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11245025 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7912) (7913) (7914) (7915) (7916) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vacanci: 10:11am
TransPower on the beat. This corruption no be here.

98k units in uncountable trades.

After buying over 30M units at N336, maybe they will use a single 100k units to move the price up.

These money bags know how to play this game
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogoo4real: 10:12am
What is happening in TransPower this morning? Almost 30m traded vol @10:10am
Hmmmmm πŸ€”
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sterlingD(m): 10:21am
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SonofElElyonRet: 10:23am
stcool:
Oando faithfuls grin grin grin

So is oando a shareholder or just Tinubu and Boyo in their personal capacities? Moreover can any one spot any government official here? Dangote sef suppose give specifics make we know the exact company and the government officials.. generalisation can hurt innocent folks

Modified: their capacities in Oando mentioned..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SonofElElyonRet: 10:27am
yMcy56:
Heavy accumulation/cross deals ongoing in TRANSPOWER in chains of 98k units.....
Over 20M units crossed so far......
Maybe they're ready to move it up again who knows....
30M.......

OANDO sighted @19.50 as at now.....

Anyone not yet in this OANDO bus, you better buy some units for keep.......if you like keep waiting for it at 7.07 or below or keep waiting for Peter's 9Naira, the day Peter will show you his screenshot of how he's well seated @18, una go shock.... grin

We dey kampe. No shaking.. approaching mile 100 kilo Naira
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 10:28am
SonofElElyonRet:

So is oando a shareholder or just Tinubu and Boyo in their personal capacities? Moreover can any one spot any government official here? Dangote sef suppose give specifics make we know the exact company and the government officials.. generalisation can hurt innocent folks

Modified: their capacities in Oando mentioned..

Just speaking to the characters involved. Shikena grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SonofElElyonRet: 10:30am
vacanci:

After buying over 30M units at N336, maybe they will use a single 100k units to move the price up.

Tony we are waiting for you to replicate the Transcorp hotel abracadabra

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SonofElElyonRet: 10:32am
stcool:

Just speaking to the characters involved. Shikena grin grin grin

Well.. good argument.. but dem no dey just mention company for mention's sake.. hope Oando benefits though grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 10:34am
yMcy56:
Heavy accumulation/cross deals ongoing in TRANSPOWER in chains of 98k units.....
Over 20M units crossed so far......
Maybe they're ready to move it up again who knows....
30M.......

OANDO sighted @19.50 as at now.....

Anyone not yet in this OANDO bus, you better buy some units for keep.......if you like keep waiting for it at 7.07 or below or keep waiting for Peter's 9Naira, the day Peter will show you his screenshot of how he's well seated @18, una go shock.... grin

I am not saying the price will not move up (moving down is also possible), but why is it that when you people see these sorts of exchanges, you call it buying? Is there nobody at the other end selling, or is it just "buying" when it appeals to you? In my understanding, buying pressure, aka demand, is when there are more buyers than sellers, and the price moves up. What if the person or persons selling the 30 million units didn't find this many buyers? What would happen to the price then? I think until you see demand lining up with little supply, that is when you can reasonably say we are in a buyer's market(or seller's market).

This analysis of yours looks like gambling. We only know that they are offering huge loads and these huge loads are being bought; we don't know why. As I said before, you can gamble and win. I wish you luck. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 10:41am
This same phenomenon occurred with Dangote Sugar and FBNH, among many others. But, today they are trading far below the prices at which those huge volumes were exchanged. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 10:41am
grin
SonofElElyonRet:

We dey kampe. No shaking.. approaching mile 100 kilo Naira

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 10:42am
grin
ositadima1:
This same phenomenon occurred with Dangote Sugar and FBNH, among many others. But, today they are trading far below the prices at which those huge volumes were exchanged. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojeysky(m): 10:50am
Picky1:

While small CUTIX is paying 15k and 1 for 1!
Looks like the big boys are just hiding their loots in some of these places to avoid any issues with keeping huge cash. cool

Please do you know the qualification date for cutix dividend?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojeysky(m): 10:52am
This accessbank right issue Na scam o....see price of access below 19 on the market.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 10:54am
Meanwhile INTBREW on bid...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 11:07am
The way Tony is going...UBA might pay #1 interim

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sterlingD(m): 11:10am
ojeysky:
This accessbank right issue Na scam o....see price of access below 19 on the market.

You see that Access Bank l just tire for their market
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 11:19am
SonofElElyonRet:

Well.. good argument.. but dem no dey just mention company for mention's sake.. hope Oando benefits though grin

So O and O is an upstream company and oil blending company. grin grin grin If not for Wale, that stock for don reach 100km destination.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 11:19am
Market Makers Manipulators playing by the rules... grin

vacanci:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:20am
ositadima1:
..but why is it that when you people see these sorts of exchanges, you call it buying?

What if the person or persons selling the 30 million units didn't find this many buyers?
This analysis of yours looks like gambling. We only know that they are offering huge loads and these huge loads are being bought; we don't know why. As I said before, you can gamble and win. I wish you luck. grin
....and where's the analysis? πŸ€”
You didn't see cross deals in my post?
Today na Friday, maybe you don dirty your eyes again....
Oya, insult me as you did the last time. πŸ€”

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 11:21am
Looks like OANDO is going on bid

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SonofElElyonRet: 11:22am
yMcy56:

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 11:27am
No fighting please... grin
yMcy56:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 11:32am
mikeapollo:

Do you believe this kind of news about Ras Hanzir Oil Company in Malta?
I will wait until they publish the whole details of the company and its registration number, corporate address, name and signature of Registrar of Companies in Malta (that signed the incorporation documents) etc. before I believe.
Nigerians are very good at creating and spreading lies, rumours and conspiracy theories.
Like someone rightly pointed out, Oando bought the assets of Unipetrol, Agip and Conoco Phillips when Bola Tinubu was nowhere the presidency. So buying ENI's Nigerian Agip Oil Company (NAOC) upstream assets should not be a big surprise.

But Tinubu's government has been very clueless, incompetent, a disappointment and big failure, hence it is easy for people to believe this kind of news.
Oga don't be blinded because you are in oando therefore since wale name is on it is fake.Alhaji who mentioned it in the house must have information. Wale is a scam as a person though I dey inside oando

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 11:33am
OandO cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 11:35am
Mankind2024:
If you understand the asymmetric investment philosophy of TOE, you would have noted that he is not focused on catering to dividend hunters. Instead, his primary objective is to grow investors' capital. All the listed companies within his investment ecosystem are poised to double investors' portfolios and outperform Nigeria's inflation rate.
Transcorp Hotel serves as a success story for investors like myself; an investment of less than N500,000 in 2022 has now appreciated to N10 million.
Similarly, N1 million invested in UBA plc, UCAP plc, Afripudential plc, Transcorp, Transpower, and Transhotel has yielded impressive returns.
TOE prioritises organic growth for these companies. The era of N10 million growing to N50 million in Transhotel is imminent. Watch out!
Note: I hold all the listed companies in my portfolio.

I disagree with this one.transcorphotel na scam organised by Tony.Nothing like any organic growth in that company to pull #100.I am straight even if na my papa dey inside
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:36am
Seems FCMB's Market Maker has been hijacked by FIDELITY........and Notore's MM has taking over. grin

On a good day, FCMB would have rode on the strength of the fantastic Q2 to circa 10!

Meanwhile, OANDO is sighted @20 in market!

Yesterday, we dey talk say that news na fresh one, Oga Mikeapollo dey talk another thing....
OANDO wey be say, we dey look forward to fresh +ve news everytime ni. 😁
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 11:41am
20.35 cool

Quater to FULL BID

yMcy56:
Seems FCMB's Market Maker has been hijacked by FIDELITY........and Notore's MM has taking over. grin

On a good day, FCMB would have rode on the strength of the fantastic Q2 to circa 10!

Meanwhile, OANDO is sighted @20 in market!

Yesterday, we dey talk say that news na fresh one, Oga Mikeapollo dey talk another thing....
OANDO wey be say, we dey look forward to fresh news everytime ni. 😁
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 11:43am
OANDO on full bid
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 11:46am
Seems that report of WT involvement in Malta Refinery only increased the demand of OandO.

This market can be intriguing... grin

KarlTom:
20.35 cool

Quater to FULL BID

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chimex38: 11:47am
Streetinvestor2:
Abeg oh.I no send watin anyone says about oando.I did not buy because of any recommendation. I bought based on personal conviction as a bet and added more because of my street sense.I see wale as street man too.And as a street sense .Why make what I would have achieved easily (delisting) more difficult or expensive for me now.The only reason I will do that is I have changed my mind or put it on hold to achieved something else first.
Do you know how easy it would have made delisting easy if oando remained on suspension in jse,bring out bad results like IB.This would have made the company look like a situation heading for the burial ground. The second shareholders who want to be joined in the case and remaining minority shareholders will be the ones begging him to come pay them #7.07.Wale na street like me.He was behind the first shareholders that went to court. He wanted to explore the legal system as I said long ago.
His dance step has changed and my too has changed .I am only trying to follow the money. I used this street sense for transcorp plc when it was 3 plus,chams less than .50kobo and equally saw it in dangota rice.Therefore I don't need anyone approval because it has not failed me.It is my money and not borrowed fund.And over 20yr of my life in this business is not a joke. My target for first buy is #20 and second is #30..This is sure bet for me

Target acquired!
I repeat Target Acquired!! grin
WelldoneπŸ‘

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 11:47am
Streetinvestor2:
Oga don't be blinded because you are in oando therefore since wale name is on it is fake.Alhaji who mentioned it in the house must have information. Wale is a scam as a person though I dey inside oando
No body holy pass between the cast and the castee. Business is a competition...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7912) (7913) (7914) (7915) (7916) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ibrahim505(m), yeddy99, eziokwunwoko(m), gbengafaro1986, Hedgefunds, Adinije(f), chimex38, ositadima1(m), poxibility, crownprince2017, Streetinvestor2, BullBearMkt(m), Mfunkynation(m), ekkywolex(m), talktofemi, UncleBone, Emumakpo, SonofElElyonRet and 23 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 1
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.