Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,878 members, 7,942,196 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 11:56 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7934) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11489950 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7931) (7932) (7933) (7934) (7935) (7936) (7937) ... (8128) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SonofElElyonRet: 11:08am On Jul 31
ojeysky:

I was shocked when I saw it back to 27 but no regrets 100% made on my little units...am out

You still made good profit
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gare2510(m): 11:09am On Jul 31
Massive deals this morning on Fidelity Bank
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 11:11am On Jul 31
It should also pay handsomely to be in CaVeRtOn. wink cheesy grin

The "NSE room"

It is well

"If you desire to EXCEL in the Stock Market, then don't just be an optimist or a pessimist. ...be BOTH!
...then WORK to strike a proper BALANCE between.
Unless of course you wish to receive less and give up much more when you least expect it.

~Sinclair

"One of the most powerful weapon of SUCEESS or failure in the stock market is with the ability to take advantage of the 'gap' between current perception and REAL VALUE.
...knowing how and when to align with that 'gap' is the core 'survival mark' of a WINING INVESTOR!"

~Sinclair

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SonofElElyonRet: 11:21am On Jul 31
ojeysky:

I was shocked when I saw it back to 27 but no regrets 100% made on my little units...am out

Abi na mankind advice you follow? grin
πŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈ
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 11:29am On Jul 31
Willie2015:

Dey calm down...
Nestle & MTN had the same issues...
some quarters back...
But they are still holding up..

My brother, if you see the loss in value you sef no go calm down. I am also in MTN but I am not in a loss and that's different.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 11:31am On Jul 31
SonofElElyonRet:

Jeremiah 30:7 'Alas! for that day is great, There is none like it; And it is the time of Jacob's, sorry Dangote's distress, But he will be saved from it." i hope the bolded happens soon for your sake and gina's

smiley smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 11:35am On Jul 31
KarlTom:
It is well... sad

Soon...

Thanks for the comfort. So I should average down?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ginalex(f): 11:35am On Jul 31
UBA and Zenith should drop results abeg... Maybe those ones will make me smile
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Raider76: 11:45am On Jul 31
Ginalex:

Banks giving interim dividend need to audit their Q2 and get CBN approval. It will take a little more time.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 11:57am On Jul 31
So sugar has become so hopeless that it has become sell recommendation!!

Please is it good to exchange it for zenith now. ?? Currently close to 50 % loss!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 12:03pm On Jul 31
Heishere:

You want to commit more money to a company that has clear issues? This looks more like an emotional move to me. If I were you, even if I wanted to average down, I would wait to see positive financials or corporate disclosure. Even if a merger is planned, how do you merge a company that is carrying negative equity? It will surely significantly reduce the controlling ratios of DS (I maybe very wrong).

Anyway, Mcy56 said the loss has already been priced in. The experts have spoken, sha. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zegra: 12:03pm On Jul 31
KarlTom:
No info on that yet... smiley
So why did you say soon?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 12:06pm On Jul 31
I am not good with TA/FA/SA. wink

Heishere:

You can refer to this post by BB or contact him for entry points...

BullBearMkt:
DANGSUGAR IN ANOTHER HEAVY LOSS, A SELL?
The stock price currently hovering around Bullish Order Block. The stock has potential of reversal at this level. Wait for rejection candle for confirmation

PLAN YOUR TRADES TRADE YOUR PLANS
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Olaide1295: 12:08pm On Jul 31
Ginalex:
Shareholders are losing on DangSugar. Losing on MTN which has now made net FX loss of N887.7 billion in the first half of this year.

Banks should be making one happy, but the government is stealing 70% from them.
Na wah o

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 12:13pm On Jul 31
Spot on... wink
ositadima1:

You want to commit more money to a company that has clear issues? This looks more like an emotional move to me. If I were you, even if I wanted to average down, I would wait to see positive financials or corporate disclosure. Even if a merger is planned, how do you merge a company that is carrying negative equity? It will surely significantly reduce the controlling ratios of DS (I maybe very wrong).

Anyway, Mcy56 said the loss has already been priced in. The experts have spoken, sha. undecided
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 12:15pm On Jul 31
Actually the Board is tight-lipped about possible dates.
However, it is rumored (internally) to be completed before the listing of the Refinery/Fertilizer... smiley

Zegra:

So why did you say soon?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zegra: 12:19pm On Jul 31
KarlTom:
Actually the Board is tight-lipped about possible dates.
However, it is rumored (internally) to be completed before the listing of the Refinery/Fertilizer... smiley

Alright angry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 12:24pm On Jul 31
Krisuba:
So sugar has become so hopeless that it has become sell recommendation!!

Please is it good to exchange it for zenith now. ?? Currently close to 50 % loss!!

If truly you have a stake in the coy, it'd be better to hold at this time. You can average down at key price points if you're good in TA, otherwise do nothing. But don't sell at a loss. ...especially if you don't have a pressing need for fund.

Same goes to all those who genuinely are in it. (not those who claim to be) wink cheesy grin

PA and volume distribution is already showing that the asset price is near a FVZ.
...before you will come back here to lament. cheesy cool

"The reason most analysts 'will sing songs of FEAR, is because they are ready to dance to a different melody of GREED and also do the opposite after having you dance to several rocks of excitement'.
...the key lies in knowing when to draw a thin line between and adjust your footsteps accordingly."

~Sinclair

"If there's one thing to learn from the stock market, it's the fact that those who know WHEN and HOW to 'take their necessary but required drug of patience' hardly 'fall sick'.
...the market often tend to reward them with the passage of TIME!"

~Sinclair

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmasoft(m): 12:42pm On Jul 31
Raider76:

Banks giving interim dividend need to audit their Q2 and get CBN approval. It will take a little more time.

Banks that opted for audited half-year results officially have 2 months (July and August) to submit.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 12:42pm On Jul 31
Very important grin grin

onegentleguy:

If truly you have a stake in the coy, it'd be better to hold at this time. You can average down at key price points if you're good in TA, otherwise do nothing. But don't sell at a loss. ...especially if do not have a pressing need for the fund.

Same goes to all those who genuinely are in it. (not those who claim to be) wink cheesy grin

PA and volume distribution is already showing that the asset price is near a FVZ.
...before you will come back here to lament. cheesy cool

"The reason most analysts 'will sing songs of FEAR, is because they are ready to dance to a different melody of GREED and also do the opposite after having you dance to different rocks of excitement'.
...the key lies in knowing when to draw a thin line between and adjust your footsteps accordingly."

~Sinclair

"If there's one thing to learn from the stock market, it's the fact that those who know WHEN and HOW to 'take their necessary but required drug of patience' hardly 'fall sick'.
...the market often tend to reward them with the passage of TIME!"

~Sinclair
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Raider76: 12:59pm On Jul 31
Ginalex:
@currentprice good morning o. The DS entry price you predicted is already here o. Be like I go wait some more make e enter sub 30 before I enter

More like #15...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ginalex(f): 1:04pm On Jul 31
Raider76:

More like #15...
grin abeg o. Make e nor reach there for the sake of the people wey I know wey their wacc na 51 grin.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 1:14pm On Jul 31
Na wa o.
AFRIPRUD still exploring crude oil... angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SonofElElyonRet: 1:24pm On Jul 31
KarlTom:
Na wa o.
AFRIPRUD still exploring crude oil... angry

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SonofElElyonRet: 1:25pm On Jul 31
Ginalex:
@currentprice good morning o. The DS entry price you predicted is already here o. Be like I go wait some more make e enter sub 30 before I enter

You mean NASCON right ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ginalex(f): 1:27pm On Jul 31
SonofElElyonRet:

You mean NASCON right ?
NS has already gone below his entry. DS is within his recommended entry region but the lower the better

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 1:28pm On Jul 31
KarlTom:
Na wa o. AFRIPRUD still exploring crude oil... angry
After fake bonus.... what did you expect

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SonofElElyonRet: 1:28pm On Jul 31
Ginalex:
NS has already gone below his entry. DS is within his recommended entry region but the lower the better
Ok
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sterlingD(m): 1:59pm On Jul 31
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:07pm On Jul 31
Dem don dey extend closing date for RI Lol. You go explain tireπŸ˜‚
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 2:09pm On Jul 31
Ginalex:

I never knew CP pulled entry prices from a hat; I thought he used the FA, aka bedsheet. How do you expect the old entries to still hold in light of new information? It is well. If I tell you that if the merger lingers till year-end DS will touch 20, you will say I don't know what I am talking about. Watch that 46 closely; if it breaks through that before breaking through 30, then I know 20 is not happening. But if it gets to 30, then hmmmm.

By the way, I pulled out today with a small loss. I have invested since the middle of last year. I was in when it hit 80, and now this. Let me put the money somewhere else while I watch it. I will come back in later when I see improvements. If the merger happens while I am out, it's ok. You win some and you lose some. Let the money be generating some returns first. I wish the people on the bus luck. I will keep posting my analysis as I get more info.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndept: 2:14pm On Jul 31
onegentleguy:
It should also pay handsomely to be in CaVeRtOn.
Thanks for your insight. I just went through caverton Q2 and saw an impressive EPS of 111k which is largely due to net (foreign) exchange difference. Do you think this will be sustainable going forward?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7931) (7932) (7933) (7934) (7935) (7936) (7937) ... (8128) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: emmasoft(m), lasisi(m), Xidget, lyndaoyewole(f), FreeStuffsNG and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.