Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,055 members, 7,916,067 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 02:48 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7969) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11317900 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7966) (7967) (7968) (7969) (7970) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dapix: 10:00am
Ding grin shocked!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SonofElElyonRet: 10:00am
Raider76:

So the ride will continue.

Might range at some point but this traction it's getting could "fuel" oando to really great heights

"Flight" you mean ? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SonofElElyonRet: 10:03am
BuchyD:
Ding Dong!

A minute too early
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BuchyD: 10:09am
SonofElElyonRet:

A minute too early

Kinda😜

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SonofElElyonRet: 10:09am
Japaul has done 8% already according to the website i monitor but it sometimes is slightly behind on real time
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 10:09am
SonofElElyonRet:

Might range at some point but this traction it's getting could "fuel" oando to really great heights

"Flight" you mean ? grin
Prophet will just be smiling...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 10:10am
CHAMPION
JAPAUL
OANDO

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BuchyD: 10:11am
Looks like Unity & NPF want shareholders to appease them like gods for their suspension to be lifted........ Unserious entities?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SonofElElyonRet: 10:11am
Princkez:
Prophet will just be smiling...
Has done max appreciation already. Now N40.60
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:11am
OANDO @40.60! Full bid!
Bus driver doesn't seems exhausted yet......

VERISTAKAP @1.24 full bid!

JAPAULGOLD @2.39! Full bid!
This stock has just started it's northwards journey......by the time the fund is received, the driver go don high well well. smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SonofElElyonRet: 10:15am
yMcy56:
OANDO @40.60! Full bid!
Bus driver doesn't seems exhausted yet......

VERISTAKAP @1.24 full bid!

JAPAULGOLD @2.39!
This stock has just started it's northwards journey......by the time the fund is received, the driver go don high well well. smiley

About 53m Oando bids at max price... o ga ju
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aj8(m): 10:18am
aj8:

Remember to take profits along the way. This is how I do it. Calculate the difference in your purchase price and the current price x the number of stock holdings. Sell the number of shares that equates that figure to the nearest whole number. You need not factor charges, it’s merely an approximation so you don’t lose your gains. Should the current price fall significantly below the price, buy back shares that the amount you took off the table as profit can buy back at the new lower price. My Target for RT is still N1.60. It’s not a stock in my opinion for long-term hold as of yet.

Remember, gains are not yet dusted till it’s banked.

Always take profits off the table. RT BRISCOE is at 1.33 . Target remains same.
Same goes for Veritaskap . Take profits along the journey and bank. I took off some of my Veritaskap not minding the full bid.

Common Sense Strategy

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kalkah: 10:22am
Thanks @aj8, though I did not buy much unit.

aj8:

Same goes for Veritaskap . Take profits along the journey and bank. I took off some of my Veritaskap not minding the full bid.

Common Sense Strategy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ginalex(f): 10:24am
aj8:

Common Sense Strategy
He who has ears let him hear.... Thank you smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aj8(m): 10:26am
MARKETJJC:

Few months like 24 months or 18 months or 36 months? grin. And Why RT BRISCOE?

RT BRISCOE at 1.33. Congratulations on those that joined at or below 0.73 a few days ago. Please take some profits off the table.

grin grin cool

Common Sense Strategy.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SonofElElyonRet: 10:30am
Oando.. some things that just crossed my mind...
Sealing the NAOC deal might already have attracted or could attract Foreign investors to pick up shares... local institutional investors as well..
Already existing major shareholders could be buying more as well to increase their holdings and ensure their overall percentage holding doesn't reduce?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojeysky(m): 10:31am
KarlTom:
CHAMPION
JAPAUL
OANDO

grin

I beg remove that one from the list... The stuff has held my capital in red

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojesymsym: 10:32am
Hello sir,
I remembered your post after seeing a few of your comments and had to go search for it again. In the mean time, while trying to digest it, I have a few questions,

Do you think this system works on other stock markets like say the US?
Do you use it to buy to hold or to buy and sell when the time is right.

Thanks

aj8:

My Common Sense entry point :
Buy if price of stock is well below 80% of 4xEPS FY estimates to guarantee at least above 20% gain in the investment . The 4x EPS FY will become your target price and the range if still strong could be 4xEPS-5x EPS. provided the company has good Dividend payment history within the sector. If the Dividend payment is very poor, aim at 75% 0f 4xEPS as target price meaning you would have to enter even lower ( that’s at least below 80% of this target). Review targets as new EPS come in. Use only EPS that’s organic ( I.e based on pure corporate sweat).

REMEMBER TO INJECT DUE DILIGENCE IN EVERY PICK ESPECIALLY WHEN CURRENT PRICE IS ABOVE 4 X EPS.

Consider these hypothetical examples below:

1. A company released Q2 half year results at say N5.5 but is currently sell at N18.00 . Dividend payment is adjudged good. My target would be N44 and range N44-N55. I would buy.
2. A company with a full year results EPS of N1.05 currently selling at N1.00 should rally quickly to N4.00 if with good or improving fundamentals . I would buy and target exit at N4.00 except new EPS suggest otherwise.

3. A company with current price at N60.00 but EPS of N2.00 is not a buy for me as 4x EPS is only N8.00 . It remained however good for those who bought it earlier at less than N8.00 .

REMEMBER all strategies were derived at a point in time. This works for me and keeps my losses to a minimum.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 10:35am
No vex.
Na daily rally I dey mention... grin

ojeysky:

I beg remove that one from the list... The stuff has held my capital in red
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 10:40am
For those asking for a place to monitor prices live.
Apart from stock broker site or apps, a cheap place to monitor for free is https://www.investing.com/equities (there may be a 15 to 30 minutes delay in the live relay)

For example for Oando the current price can be see here https://www.investing.com/equities/oando-plc.
Can see the price is now N40.60 with a gain of N3.65 (+9.88%) compared to yesterday's closing.
One can search for other Nigerian stocks of interest through this page and save the pages for specific stocks on https://www.investing.com/equities.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Adinije(f): 10:42am
KarlTom:
No vex.

But it didn't rally today na grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:42am
KarlTom:
CHAMPION JAPAUL OANDO
grin
Pls reply your mail
Sent you mail yesterday to make an enquiry.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:43am
UCAP @15+
Gradually moving back up today....

JBERGER @103.......@110!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 10:44am
ucap making a rebound, lets see how far it can hold. still seated in this one.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojeysky(m): 10:46am
KarlTom:
No vex.

Am looking for the rally I never see ham
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 10:46am
Good to see the wind behind Oando is still very strong pushing it to N40.60 grin Hopefully that will be the closing price for this week with the wind sustaining higher levels in coming trading days. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 10:50am
As I told some folks on Tuesday; like CHAMS and VERITASKAP @ 20-21k, ACADEMY PRESS needs to reprise upwards to reflect her BS and SCF reality.
...otherwise it would almost be "a sin" to what represents fundamental analysis. cheesy cool

Coy has already gained 30% since Tuesday and currently on full bid @ N2.88

In it's last financial print, the company witnessed exponential grosses and nets despite an unavailable squeeze in RM due largely to the cyclical nature of the business. ...a clear indication of proficiency in been efficient. (ref: profitability drive through effective cost optimization)
Academy Press conservative Intrinsic value/FVE prints @ N4.26

Technically, the stock has just matched a 14-yr K/PRL after breaking through what was an initial attempt to test the same level in 2012... with the MTF revealing a bullish BOS.
Should PA activate an EFFECTIVE close above that K/PRL, we may see a retest of that 12-yr high @ N3.28 and possibly a new high.
Next MRL is situated at the N4--4.21 price zone.

CAVEAT: NOT an investment advice. ...due diligence still applies as always.

It is well

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SonofElElyonRet: 10:51am
BabsO2:
For those asking for a place to monitor prices live.
Apart from stock broker site or apps, a cheap place to monitor for free is https://www.investing.com/equities (there may be a 15 to 30 minutes delay in the live relay)

For example for Oando the current price can be see here https://www.investing.com/equities/oando-plc.
Can see the price is now N40.60 with a gain of N3.65 (+9.88%) compared to yesterday's closing.
One can search for other Nigerian stocks of interest through this page and save the pages for specific stocks on https://www.investing.com/equities.

I use this... good too.. sometimes little delay as well

https://afx.kwayisi.org/ngx/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 11:07am
SonofElElyonRet:

I use this... good too.. sometimes little delay as well

https://afx.kwayisi.org/ngx/

Can see it's a loaded site also.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SonofElElyonRet: 11:11am
BabsO2:

Can see it's a loaded site also.

It's quite good
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mankind2024: 11:27am
@Locodemy, your Academy's stock is experiencing rapid growth! 🚀 It's a testament to your hard work and dedication. Keep shining!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 11:35am
Oh. Apologies...

yMcy56:

Pls reply your mail
Sent you mail yesterday to make an enquiry.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (7966) (7967) (7968) (7969) (7970) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: seyisanya(m), Ginalex(f), bassEQ2000, IamR, Locotrader(m), cocolacec(m), debeey87(m), jonnysessy(m), GeeKudi(m), dammybrite, KarlTom, Saybal(m), Ibrahim505(m), zendi, Mankind2024, DOYY(m) and 20 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.