Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,460 members, 7,978,500 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 09:28 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7998) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11702819 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7995) (7996) (7997) (7998) (7999) (8000) (8001) ... (8295) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by crownprince2017: 3:50pm On Aug 14
Pa Emma apart from your wealth of knowledge, your maturity and sense of humor is on another level, can I please be your student? Where I can have access to you personally, just for learning purposes.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 3:51pm On Aug 14
emmanuelewumi:

Doubt if any bank will get extra cash, can't you how they have been extending the deadlines of the public and right offers
I don't see the ri or po being successful based on many things. I answered if in case they are able and have extra cash.I believe zenith is 1 for 6.
Gtb don full my email and messenger with massages.I don't know why they are choosing to come at the same time when they have till 2026
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MARKETJJC: 3:51pm On Aug 14
yMcy56:

I don't think I get you right.....but nevermind explaining further.
Blames and insults are expected and it's all part of the game.....We are used to it. 😊
I'm sure someone sitting on +200% gain or more would see it differently.
We are all here, I hope some monikers won't disappear when the odds are against them again.

* For those in OANDO let's be patient.
For those replying Streetinvestor, I think it's not necessary.
Some people needs to relieve stress and feel like a champion sometimes even without anything to prove it, so it's allowed.
Pls ignore him for the sanity of this great forum that has helped a lot of us,including him.
We will all be alright las las. 😊

You are NSEMPA MAMA for a reason. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chimex38: 3:51pm On Aug 14
emmanuelewumi:

Good for them, had to extend the offer
yes.. had to extend.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by undead: 3:54pm On Aug 14
Everybody sell Presco buy Oando, Tinubu 4 by 4 years. Oando no problem. Presco Operato profit down forecast.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 3:56pm On Aug 14
chimex38:

Seems Fidelity Managed to pull it off..
Probably First to take off advantage

https://punchng.com/n127bn-fidelity-bank-capital-raise-oversubscribed-ceo/
Fidelity did it cos they combined rights issue with Public offer.

All those banks doing only rights issue will hardly make it.

With public offer, the chairman go just buy up all the things wey shareholders no want buy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by undead: 3:59pm On Aug 14
Presco Quata 2 Operato profit is bad, Abdul-'Alim confam. No buy. Buy Oando, Oil money chop chop.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by undead: 4:01pm On Aug 14
Madame, Madame, Madame, where are you! Come see bad bad result. God bless you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Choiceguy: 4:10pm On Aug 14
yMcy56:

I don't think I get you right.....but nevermind explaining further.
Blames and insults are expected and it's all part of the game.....We are used to it. 😊
I'm sure someone sitting on +200% gain or more would see it differently.
We are all here, I hope some monikers won't disappear when the odds are against them again.

* For those in OANDO let's be patient.
For those replying Streetinvestor, I think it's not necessary.

Some people needs to relieve stress and feel like a champion sometimes even without anything to prove it, so it's allowed.
Pls ignore him for the sanity of this great forum that has helped a lot of us,including him.
We will all be alright las las. 😊

Oando that will still sell below 30 to await the outcome of their result by ending of August.i only pity those that fail to sell after making paper profit of over 200%.

Mama is not about consoling.but they have learn their lesson of not being too greedy.some want to make 1000% profit once.

The outcome of the result by inside information,determines the movement of the stock from first week of Sept. Those thinkin it will continue its movement to the north are day dreamers. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by undead: 4:10pm On Aug 14
7998 page too much. me meet mod to close close. start new from one? Good? number too much.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by USAfall2024: 4:11pm On Aug 14
Streetinvestor2:
For zenith I believe they may return the extra cash since the ceo does not want to dilute thr existing shares much.And what they are looking for looks smaller compared to other banks to make up
Thanks for sharing your opinionπŸ™πŸ½.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by undead: 4:13pm On Aug 14
Choiceguy:

Oando that will still sell below 30 to await the outcome of their result by ending of August.i only pity those that fail to sell after making paper profit of over 200%.

Mama is not about consoling.but they have learn their lesson of not being too greedy.some want to make 1000% profit once.

The outcome of the result by inside information,determines the movement of the stock from first week of Sept. Those thinkin it will continue its movement to the north are day dreamers. grin

apprentiste go learn work well from Ogas. Oando going up up. Tinubu make Oando good. Tinubu 4 by 4. Oando investor smile, Nigeria smile. happy happy happy.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chimex38: 4:16pm On Aug 14
Mpeace:
Fidelity did it cos they combined rights issue with Public offer.

All those banks doing only rights issue will hardly make it.

With public offer, the chairman go just buy up all the things wey shareholders no want buy
Lol..@bolded
I agree, both strategy is a plus.
Zenith CEO has played the dividend card to incentify shareholders--"promised"
dividend won't be affected by share dilution.

They have the Largest Retained earnings of the Banks.
Zenith might be the exception.
Let's watch and see.

https://nairametrics.com/2024/08/13/zenith-bank-promises-higher-dividend-payout-as-it-gears-for-oversubscription-in-its-n290-billion-capital-raise/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by undead: 4:18pm On Aug 14
chimex38:

Lol..@bolded
I agree, both strategy is a plus.
Zenith CEO has played the dividend card to incentify shareholders--"promised"
dividend won't be affected by share dilution.

They have the Largest Retained earnings of the Banks.
Zenith might be the exception.
Let's watch and see.

https://nairametrics.com/2024/08/13/zenith-bank-promises-higher-dividend-payout-as-it-gears-for-oversubscription-in-its-n290-billion-capital-raise/

Me no FinBank

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by undead: 4:22pm On Aug 14
Braking news from facebook. Happy Happy!!

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by undead: 4:25pm On Aug 14
More... Happy Happy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by undead: 4:29pm On Aug 14
More... Tinubu 4 by 4 years

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Choiceguy: 4:30pm On Aug 14
undead:
Braking news from facebook. Happy Happy!!

Oga it seems you borrowed to invest in Oando,this one you are disturbing up and down.i will advise you reach out to pastor vee for counselling.

Pastor v come and carry your member grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Seunn11: 4:31pm On Aug 14
The deal will sail through.
No worries.
IntBrew is giving someone sleepless night
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by undead: 4:32pm On Aug 14
Choiceguy:

Oga it seems you borrowed to invest in Oando,this one you are disturbing up and down.i will advise you reach out to pastor vee for counselling.

Pastor v come and carry your member grin grin grin

Oga, I am happy happy. Soon I marry 5 wife. Oando to the wold.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by undead: 4:35pm On Aug 14
Madame, Madame, Madame. I want to sing ikoboko song for you. Happy happy!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SonofElElyonRet: 4:36pm On Aug 14
undead:
More... Tinubu 4 by 4 years

grin na wa o
E don happen
Someone should offer some counselling... see wetin street cause
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by undead: 4:37pm On Aug 14
SonofElElyonRet:

grin na wa o
E don happen

My brother, Happy happy, 5 wife soon, so happy? God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by undead: 4:40pm On Aug 14
SonofElElyonRet:

grin na wa o
E don happen
Someone should offer some counselling... see wetin street cause

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin My man, I am trying to emulate you guys, for more that a week the whole pages were littered with Oando posts, it is like you people have rested, you should continue. I am helping your ministry. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by undead: 4:41pm On Aug 14
Mboko, what happened una don tire for oando matter?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by undead: 4:42pm On Aug 14
keep going, Oando this, Oando that. Come on guys

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by undead: 4:43pm On Aug 14
Don't let me be the sole bearer of this baton oo cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Seunn11: 4:47pm On Aug 14
No worries.
Machete sharpened.
IntBrew oo oo oo oo oo oo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 4:53pm On Aug 14
chimex38:

Seems Fidelity Managed to pull it off..
Probably First to take off advantage

https://punchng.com/n127bn-fidelity-bank-capital-raise-oversubscribed-ceo/

That's 13b new shares added to the existing 32b, when listed, to bring the whole thing to 45b OS.
And the CEO said this's only the first phase of money raising (read the story).

This's what's weighing the banking sector, and by extension the entire market, down and not the windfall tax as many think. Windfall tax is a one-off on the 2023 account only, and as at H1 '24 the banks are still posting mega profit which should have been making the sector bullish.
But my theory is that many investors are staying away from the banks for money raising to run it's course.
Then for the overbloated shares to be reconstructed. Then for some corrections and bottoming out to occur, before a mighty bull seizes the market.

Whether you understand it or not, scarcity of shares is a factor of its own in price action. Bank stocks cannot rally, no matter the profits they post, if people are bringing ship loads of the shares to the market every day.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56: 5:05pm On Aug 14
undead:
Oga, I am happy happy. Soon I marry 5 wife. Oando to the wold.
I sincerely wish you the happiness you so much desire.......but don't Marry 5 wives o.

@Mankind2024, post acknowledged.
Thanks for your kind words. πŸ™Œ
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chimex38: 5:09pm On Aug 14
zendi:

That's 13b new shares added to the existing 32b, when listed, to bring the whole thing to 45b OS.
And the CEO said this's only the first phase of money raising (read the story).

This's what's weighing the banking sector, and by extension the entire market, down and not the windfall tax as many think. Windfall tax is a one-off on the 2023 account only, and as at H1 '24 the banks are still posting mega profit which should have been making the sector bullish.
But my theory is that many investors are staying away from the banks for money raising to run it's course.
Then for the overbloated shares to be reconstructed. Then for some corrections and bottoming out to occur, before a mighty bull seizes the market.

Whether you understand it or not, scarcity of shares is a factor of its own in price action. Bank stocks cannot rally, no matter the profits they post, if people are bringing ship loads of the shares to the market every day.

You're right. That's why I said "managed to pull it off",cuz there's widespread shareholders apathy.
Esp given their recent entrant as an international bank alongside FCMB..

But priority for banks now is to retain their license,
I believe share buyback is an option to explore post Capitalization in the Long term.
just as Airtel Africa has been doing since March this year on LSE up till today.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 5:11pm On Aug 14
Seeing proper grammar just confirmed my suspicion that this is a proxy account of an existing member.

You can continue ranting... grin

undead:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin My man, I am trying to emulate you guys, for more that a week the whole pages were littered with Oando posts, it is like you people have rested, you should continue. I am helping your ministry. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7995) (7996) (7997) (7998) (7999) (8000) (8001) ... (8295) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: pluto09(m), MARKETJJC, unite4real, ogoo4real, Layi9, Amiscomyr(m), Agbalowomeri, Emir01, Sunrisepebble, Ginalex(f), TsarZed, SonofElElyonRet, Blaqq2, Victoryissure(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.